The Cum Face Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a look around. There are plenty of hot guys in Vegas. I'm sure we can find someone that's willing to jerk a load on your—"

"Incoming," Levi said, popping up out of nowhere with their drinks.

Paula set the phone down on the table and didn't bother to cover it up.

"One Island Sunrise, one virgin margarita, and a shot of tequila. Ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?"

"We'll need a few minutes," Paula told him.

"No rush." The picture caught Levi's attention. He did a very confused double-take as he stepped away.

"Mom, give it back. I think he saw it!"

Paula slid the phone back to Joy.

"Oh well. We're just warming him up."

"Is that what we're doing?"

"Of course. I think Levi is our guy. He's got that big dick spirit."

"Big dick energy," Joy corrected.

"Whatever. Let's just hope he has big load energy."

Joy was getting anxious about the situation. Her mom was officially obsessed with the Cum Face Challenge. It was one thing when she was just talking about some hypothetical guy, jerking off on her face, but now she had her sights set on the waiter.

Paula made sure no one was looking and dumped the shot of tequila into Joy's virgin margarita. A routine of theirs, for special occasions.

"What if I just leave a note and our room number on the check?" Paula asked. "Invite him for drinks after his shift. I'm sure he'll let us give him a blowjob."

Joy choked on her drink and started coughing.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"Wrong pipe."

Joy's instinct was to try and stop her mom from taking this any further, but she was so turned on by the possibility. Were they really going to suck this guy's cock? Was her mom going to watch while he cums on her face? Joy was mortified by how wet this made her.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Paula insisted. "We're in Sin City. Let's sin!"

"Okay," Joy agreed. "But promise me that you won't say anything to him. Just leave a note. That is all that I'm allowing."

"Of course," Paula agreed. She raised her glass for a toast. "To winning."

"I'm not going to win."

"Don't be like that. Clink glasses with me."

They clinked and sipped on their drinks in silence for a moment and looked out the window.

"Do you really think I can win?" Joy asked.

Paula's eyes lit up. It was on.

"Of course you can win! You have the innocence factor. Your friends will never see it coming. Plus, you're prettier than all of them combined. Absolutely gorgeous."

Joy was touched. She always felt her mom had more in common with her friends than her. That she was disappointed her daughter wasn't as beautiful or competitive or outgoing as the other girls in school. Joy never felt closer to her mom than at this moment. She really wanted to give her a win.

"With those looks and the right load, we're gonna show your friends what a real cum face looks like," Paula assured her. "They're gonna wish they swallowed."

"I don't know about—"

"Swallowed," Paula repeated. She slammed the rest of her drink.

CHAPTER 2: A Cummier Face

Paula and Joy hopped off the elevator and rushed down the hallway to their hotel room. They were alcohol-buzzed and giddy with excitement after leaving that note on the check for Levi.

"How do you wear heels all the time?" Joy asked, kicking off her shoes as they entered their room. "It's torture."

"I know, but they make your butt stick out. Guys notice," Paula explained.

Joy stripped out of her skirt and peeled off her thong. She put on a pair of shorts instead.

"I don't care if guys notice."

"Well, I do. I like the power," Paula confessed.

Paula unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her shoes. She kicked it across the room at Joy and it knocked over the desk lamp.

"Watch it!" Joy said. "They're going to charge us for that."

"Whatever. It's a light bulb. Now come to the bathroom with me. I want to show you something."

Joy followed Paula into the bathroom. They stood side by side, in front of the vanity mirror. Paula was wearing her sparkly top and lace thong underwear with heels. Joy wore a similar top, but with shorts.

"Turn around," Paula said.

They turned around to check out their butts in the reflection. Joy noticed that her butt cheeks were falling out of her shorts. She recalled all the times that she wore them out with friends and cringed. Meanwhile, her mom's ass was on full display beside her. Joy felt a little inadequate in comparison. Paula's butt was thicker, but she went to great efforts to keep it tan and toned.

"What do you see?" Paula asked.

"I see two butts. One is a little bigger."

Paula slapped Joy's ass. "You little brat. Pull down those shorts."

"Come on, really?"

"Trust me. It's a science experiment," Paula said, playing to Joy's interests.

Joy scoffed, knowing her mom had zero interest in science, but she played along. Joy dropped her shorts to her ankles. She forgot that she didn't have any underwear on. She was looking down at her bare vulva. She suddenly remembered that when she shaved her bikini line, a few days before the trip, she decided to just keep going and shave everything.

"Oops," Joy said. "I'll get some underwear."

"Don't bother."

Before Joy could make a move, Paula was already pulling off her thong. They looked back at their bare butts in the mirror.

"Well, this is awkward," Joy said.

"No. This is your butt without heels. Now try them on."

Joy put on her heels reexamined her butt in the mirror. Her back was arched and her natural curves were accentuated, making her ass look just as perky as her mom's.

"Okay, you made your point. I have a banging ass. Are we done?"

"Hey, it looks like we're having a bottomless party! Remember that movie?"

Paula was referring to a month previous when they watched one of the Harold and Kumar movies and were surprised by all of the excessive nudity. There was a bottomless party scene where at least twenty women were walking around in just heels and tops and casually displaying their butts and pussies. Joy thought it would be hilarious to put her hands over her mom's eyes—like Paula used to do to her—but Paula ducked her and stole the remote. Joy chased her around the living room while Paula kept rewinding and playing the scene. They tackled each other to the floor, fighting for the remote. They were both in tears with laughter.

"Oh, Friday night movie nights," Joy recalled. "That was the best one. After Magic Mike."

"XXL!" they said, in unison.

They were surprised by a knock at the door.

"Oh my god. Is that him?" Joy asked. She instinctively stepped out of her heels, like she was going to run away.

"I'll go see," Paula offered. She ran over to the door and left Joy in the bathroom. Joy started to panic. She thought she was going to have a few more hours to mentally prepare.

"It's him!" Paula reported back, after checking the eyehole. "Should I invite him in?"

Joy looked down to see that Paula was still bottomless. They both were. Joy reached for her shorts.

"Wait," Paula said, with a hand on her shoulder. "I'll just tell him we're having a bottomless party. It will be hilarious. Imagine the look on his face!"

"No way—"

"Come on. We need to seduce him. Have you forgotten about the Cum Face Challenge? Do you want to win this thing or not?"

Joy realized that if she was ever going to do it, this was her best chance. She was actually grateful that her mom would be there to help, weird as it was.

"Okay, let's do it," Joy agreed.

"You can hide in the bathroom for a minute while I invite him in," Paula suggested. "Touch up your makeup."

Joy nodded and dug through her makeup back. Paula headed over to the door.

"Welcome!" Paula blurted, ripping open the door to see Levi with hand raised for a second knock.

His reaction was priceless. Paula stood before him in nothing but heels and a top. Levi admired the neat landing strip of public hair above her slit. He was speechless.

"Sorry, I hope you aren't offended. We're having a bottomless party. It's kind of an inside joke. Come inside, will you?"

Paula pulled Levi into the room and walked over to the minifridge. Levi couldn't take his eyes off of her ass. He already had a big bulge in his pants. Paula bent over excessively and showed him everything between her legs as she reached for a cold one. Paula returned and handed him a beer. "I'm not sure where the opener is."

"I got it," Levi said. He whipped out his keychain bottle opener and cracked it open.

"Resourceful. That's hot. Now, follow me," Paula said. She walked over to the bathroom and Levi followed. "Let's go say hello to my daughter. She's just fixing her makeup."

Levi mouthed the words "Holy Fuck" to himself when Paula said the word daughter. Of course, he noticed the resemblance at the restaurant, but it wasn't until this moment that he knew for sure that they were actually related.

"Joy, we have a visitor," Paula announced.

Joy's heart raced as she heard the bathroom door swing open. She saw her mom in the reflection of the mirror and then Levi soon after. She couldn't believe she was just standing there, mascara wand in hand and totally nude from the waist down. Joy remembered her heels. She quickly stepped into them as they approached.

"Joy, you remember our server, Levi?"

"Hi," Joy said. She waved at him in the mirror and continued to apply her mascara. She could feel his eyes on her. She was so wet that a trickle of liquid spilled from her pussy and rolled down her inner thigh. She wanted to wipe it away, but that would call too much attention to it. She was forced to just watch in horror as her juices flowed out, tickling her leg all the way to her ankle.

"Can you take a few pictures of us while we finish our makeup?" Paula asked Levi.

Joy glared at Paula. Paula gave her a wink.

"Right here," Paula said, sitting Levi down on the edge of the bathtub for a perfect view. She handed him her phone and joined Joy at the sink. They stood ass-to-ass.

"Go ahead," Paula told him. "We want lots of pictures. It's our first trip to Vegas together."

Levi aimed the camera at the half-naked duo and took some pictures as instructed. Paula helped Joy with her makeup and shamelessly wiggled her butt at the camera. It was one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen. His friends were never going to believe this.

"Looking good, ladies," he said.

"Aw, thanks!" Paula replied. "Speaking of pictures, have you ever heard of the Cum Face Challenge?"

"The what?"

"Go ahead, Joy. Tell him."

Joy fumbled her reply. "Ah... it's just this game that my friends like to play."

Paula jumped in. "Joy's girlfriend shared a picture with cum all over her face and nominated someone else to go next. So now Joy's friends are all giving blowjobs and posting pictures of their facials. Isn't that hilarious?"

"Yeah. Totally... hilarious," Levi confirmed, still processing what she just said to him.

"I think it's hot," Paula admitted. "I like it when a guy cums on my face, but Joy has never tried it."

"Mom," Joy grumbled, quietly. Paula whispered, "Sorry."

"What do you say, Levi? Will you help us win the contest?" Paula asked.

Levi didn't know what to stay. He just sat there like a statute with Paula's phone still aimed at them. Paula took the phone from his hand.

"Alright then," he replied.

"Great! We'll meet you in the other room. Just give us a few minutes."

After Levi made his exit, Paula checked in with Joy.

"Do you want me to stay in here while you give him a blowjob?"

"Are you kidding? This was your idea! I thought you were going to help!"

Paula was relieved that Joy felt this way. She was just being polite after all. Paula was dying to pounce on that cock, even if her daughter was the bait.

"You've never done this before, have you?"

"Obviously not."

"Say no more."

Paula bundled Joy's hair back into a ponytail and snapped a hair tie in place. "Let's go suck some cock."

Paula and Joy exited the bathroom to see that Levi was waiting patiently and sipping his beer. They took a seat in front of him on the edge of the bed.

"Excuse me," Paula said.

"Me?" Levi asked, looking around the room.

"Yeah, you. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?"

"This is a bottomless party. No pants allowed."

"Oops, sorry," Levi said. He set down his beer and reached for his belt.

Paula and Joy crossed their legs in unison. They held hands and watched with excitement. Joy could feel herself soaking the bed where she sat.

"Wait," Paula interrupted. "Joy, why don't you take his pants off for him?"

"Hell yeah," Levi blurted, quickly correcting himself. "I mean, that's cool."

Levi stepped closer to the bed and Paula nudged Joy. "Go ahead. It won't bite."

Joy looked up at Levi and gave him an embarrassed smile. She grabbed his belt buckle and noticed that he was already breathing heavily in anticipation.

"You should be on your knees," Paula added. "Sorry, Levi. She hasn't been properly trained."

Joy and Levi shared a wide-eyed glance. Joy got on her knees and continued. She unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants button. The zipper was next. She was extra slow and careful. She tugged hard to pull his pants down to his knees. His boxer briefs came down a little bit as well and exposed that deep v shape on his abs, which pointed at the prize beneath his underwear. Joy admired his intimidating bulge.

"Touch it," Paula instructed her. "Over his underwear, at first."

Joy stroked his erection over his boxer briefs and felt it swell up even bigger. Levi's eyes gravitated to Paula's cleavage and she didn't fail to notice. Paula lifted her top and it got caught on her tits on the way up. Levi watched in suspense as Paula raised her top higher and higher until two big breasts dropped before his eyes with a single bounce.

"You can touch them," Paula offered, giving her chest a playful shake.

Levi helped himself to a squeeze and Paula moaned with pleasure. Joy felt less intimidated, now that everyone wasn't watching her. With Levi distracted by her mom's rack, she pulled down on his underwear and his cock popped up before her face like a loaded pistol. Joy froze. Her mouth was hanging wide open. Paula swooped in and grabbed him by the boner.

"Why don't you start by playing with his balls?" she suggested.

Joy appreciated the direction since she was too shy to make a move herself. Joy cupped Levi's scrotum in the palm of her hand and moved her fingertips around on his balls. She was relieved to hear his pleasurable groans in response. Joy watched her mom stroke his dick and admired her technique. Paula used a firm grip on the lower part of his shaft and pumped him at a steady pace, occasionally massaging the area under the head of his penis with her thumb.

"Move in closer. I'm going to rub his cock on your face," Paula announced.

Joy didn't see that one coming, but she was happy to do it. She leaned in and Paula slapped her on the forehead with Levi's big, veiny penis. She rubbed it on Joy's cheeks. She slid his swollen head back and forth over Joy's nose. Joy was gushing. Her thighs were slick with dripping juices. She loved the intimate attention and already had the smell of dick all over her face.

"Wow. That got him super fucking hard," Paula said, waving his cock in Joy's face. "Do you see that pre-cum leaking out of his dick? You should lick it up."

Joy extended her tongue and licked the head of his cock like a lollipop. The taste wasn't as bad as she worried it would be. Slightly salty with a bit of a chlorinated smell. Now that she had her first sample of semen, she felt a little more confident about wearing it on her face.

"Good girl. Now, open wide and say ahh," Paula said.

Joy opened her mouth as wide as she could. Paula pushed Joy's head forward and Levi's cock glided across her tongue and entered her throat.

"Move your tongue around. Careful with those teeth."

Joy nodded her head. Her eyes watered as his cock slid past her tonsils. Paula held Joy by the ponytail and Levi by the balls to orchestrate the first few minutes of sloppy cock sucking. It was intensely quiet. The only sound in the room was Levi's deep groans and the squishy sound coming from the back of Joy's throat. Once Joy got the hang of it, Paula released her ponytail and let her fly solo. Paula watched Joy suck that big dick with envy and threw in a few pointers.

"Hold onto his balls while you suck his cock."

"Don't forget to breathe."

"A little deeper this time. There you go!"

"Gagging is totally normal. Keep going. Get it nice and sloppy with that spit."

After several intense minutes of sucking, Paula offered to relieve her. "Okay. Why don't you lick his balls while I suck his cock?"

"Thanks. My jaw was getting tired."

Joy gave Paula some space to join in. She watched with amazement as Paula swallowed the entire length of his cock. Paula pulled back with a strand of spit on her chin.

"Are you going to lick those balls or what?"

"Oh, right."

Joy extended her tongue and licked Levi's sack while Paula sucked his dick just inches away. Joy timed her ball-licking to the same steady rhythm of her mother's glug glug glug sounds. Like an engine kicking into high gear, Paula began sucking at a more rapid pace. She deepthroated him until her sticky spit was dripping down his balls and onto Joy's face.

"Hey, it's flooding down here!"

"Sorry, I got carried away," Paula said. "Let's try some dueling harmonicas."

"Dueling what?"

Paula kneeled by one side of his cock and made sure Joy was facing her from the other side, like a mirror image.

"Pucker those lips and move them along the side of his shaft. Like you're playing the harmonica."

Joy puckered her lips and slid them across his dick. Her mom mimicked her actions on the other side. They slid their slippery lips back and forth in unison from the base of his shaft to the head and back again. Levi seemed to love it, which only encouraged them to pick up the pace.

"What do you think?" Paula asked.

"Amazing," Levi replied.

"Not you. I'm asking Joy."

Joy chuckled at her Mom's familiar, scolding tone. "That was brilliant. What else do you got?"

"There is something I call the Double Dipper. It's probably the best double blowjob position ever. Want to try it?"

"Let's do it."

Paula climbed up on the bed and brought Joy along with her.

"I'll lay on my back and you can climb on top of me," Paula instructed.

Joy could already see where this was going. Paula was laying on her back so that her head was at the edge of the bed. She had Joy straddle her at the waist, in cowgirl position. "You can suck his dick while he dips his balls into my mouth."

"Wouldn't that be a Single Dipper?" Joy asked.

"Whatever, Smartass. Put that cock in your mouth."

Joy enjoyed the look on Levi's face as he listened to their banter. He stood there in suspense with his balls hovering over Paula's forehead and his cock pointed at the ceiling. Paula grabbed Levi by the butt and pushed him forward until his balls were resting on top of her lips. She reached up to guide Joy's head down to his cock.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Levi blurted. It was almost too much to take. Paula had her nose pressed up against his taint while she sucked on his balls. Joy tried her best to deepthroat him, but she kept gagging. She powered through and gave him some hard and fast lunges until there were tears on her cheeks and spit pouring out of the back of her throat.

Paula fit his entire sack in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Levi groaned in ecstasy and watched his cock and balls disappear into Joy and Paula's respective mouths. Joy kept up the deepthroating until Paula felt a river of spit pouring down over her chin and neck.