The Cum Face Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula set out all of the lube and sex toys on the kitchen table and the cannabis products on the bar. Then she arranged their lingerie on the couch. Paula showed Joy how to put on the garter belt and clasp it to her stockings.

"How am I supposed to pee?" Joy asked, noticing that her panties were going to be trapped under the lingerie.

"Lose the panties. These guys will bust some huge loads if you show them that young snatch."

Joy cringed at the word. "Who calls it that?"

They checked themselves out in the glamorous vanity mirror in the bathroom.

"What are we doing for tops?" Joy asked.

Paula looked around and realized they didn't buy any. "We are going topless," she decided.

Paula and Joy removed their bras and looked at their breasts in the mirror. Joy had some of the biggest in her class, which she was always careful to conceal, but her mom's rack was legendary.

"I think this is as big as they're going to get," Joy said, propping up her tits next to her mom's.

"Your breasts are perfect the way they are. Believe me. You don't want the extra back pain."

"You gave me fifty percent tits and a hundred percent cum fetish."

"So you admit it?" Paula asked.

Joy cursed to herself and Paula laughed at her expense. Joy didn't mean to say the part about the cum fetish out loud. It was becoming too real. But after an entire sleepless night spent masturbating and fantasizing about a group of men showering her with their hot loads, it was hard for her to deny.

"Cum is alright," Joy replied, coyly.

"Joy, you're dripping."

Joy gasped. She covered her pussy and felt the juices pooling in her hand.

"You wore a load on your face for hours last night," Paula reminded her. "Admit it. You're just like your mother. A total cum slut."

"Cum Queen," Joy corrected.

****

Joy and Paula saddled up to the bar in their lingerie and planned out the details of their bukkake party—everything from the removal of clothing to blowjob positions to where and how everyone would cum. At one point Joy had to grab a towel to sit on. All of the talk about cock sucking and ball licking and semen splatter nearly caused her to slip off of her stool.

"If we do this right, we can make five loads look like ten," Paula explained. She illustrated this on the hotel notepad, drawing ejaculation trajectory lines towards a picture of a smiley face. "If they shoot at your face from different angles we'll get maximum coverage."

Joy's heart was already racing as she imagined all of those hard cocks pointed right at her. Those hot orgasmic eruptions. The sensation of semen splashing across her skin over and over again...

"Joy, are you paying attention?" Paula asked, waving a hand in her face.

"Of course. Different angles. Maximum coverage."

"Don't forget to keep those eyes shut," Paula added, sternly. "Don't get cocky."

"Cocky," Joy repeated with a snicker.

Paula unwrapped the bottle of THC lube and read the directions out loud: "Please apply thirty minutes in advance for maximum effect."

Paula promptly drizzled some of the lube on her fingers and slid them into her vagina. She tossed the bottle to Joy, who did the same.

"Should we put it on our clits too?" Joy asked.

"Great idea."

After they were done applying the THC lube, inside and out, Paula sorted through the sex toys. She grabbed a dildo with a suction cup on the end and stuck it to the bar. The dildo bobbed in place before Joy's widened eyes.

"What's that for?"

"I thought you might want to sit on it. When they're all cumming on your face."

"Ah, okay," Joy said with a gulp.

It was only a few minutes before showtime, so Paula decided to pop a bottle of champagne. She handed Joy a glass and made a toast.

"To the girl with the cummiest face."

"The cummiest face," Joy repeated. She couldn't believe this is what their vacation had amounted to.

Paula's sip was interrupted by her phone. It buzzed with Levi's arrival text.

"It's go time."

Paula and Joy slipped on some matching red dresses over their lingerie, which they had just purchased for this occasion, and headed down to the lobby. As they cruised down the elevator, Paula ripped open a package and handed a THC gummy bear to Joy.

"They take a while to kick in."

"I know," Joy said, accidentally, and quickly corrected. "I mean, thanks for the tip."

Paula shook her head with disapproval while Joy nonchalantly popped the gummy into her mouth. "You little troublemaker."

The elevator dinged. They wandered through the lobby, looking for Levi, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey, mama," an Elvis impersonator said to Paula. He was one of five Elvises, all wearing identical white jumpsuits with black wigs and sideburns. Paula brushed past him. Then she realized she knew that voice.

Levi pulled off his wig. "Hey, It's me."

Paula and Joy were stunned.

"What the fuck is this?" Paula asked.

"I told you, we got a gig."

"I thought you were in a band?"

"A band? Not exactly. We're the Hunks of Burnin' Love."

"So you're a bunch of dorks?" Paula asked.

Levi's friends cracked up. They got a kick out of Paula's accent and how effortlessly she busted Levi's balls.

"We are what you might call... performers. Mostly bachelorette parties," Levi explained.

"Oh, I see," Paula said. She shared an excited glance with Joy.

Levi introduced his crew. Brad was the tallest guy in the group and beefy like a football player. Will had a ponytail hanging out of the back of his wig. Chris had a beard, but it was blonde and trimmed close enough that he could resemble Elvis from a passing distance. Corey on the other hand wasn't even trying. He had facial piercings and a tattoo that crawled up the side of his neck. He was Paula's type: a bad boy.

Paula and Joy looked over the guys. They were hunks, as advertised, and in much better shape than the 70s era Elvis Pressley they were impersonating. Their jumpsuits were unzipped down to the waist, to show off their chests and abs.

"What do you think?" Paula asked Joy. "Are you ready for some blue suede goo?"

"Huh?"

"Some jailhouse cock?"

"What?"

Paula was annoyed that Joy didn't get her awesome jokes.

"Do you want these guys to cum on your face or what?"

Joy gave her a big smile and a nod.

"Okay, hunks. Follow me," Paula said.

****

Back in the hotel room, Paula gave everyone time to get comfortable and relax before the main event. The men explored their hotel suite and oohed and ahhed over all of the cool shit, especially the bar and the jacuzzi and the upstairs pool table.

Joy was intimidated and extra shy under these circumstances. While Paula flirted with the men, Joy was practically hiding behind her. Joy wasn't sure how to make small talk in this situation, but Paula showed her the way.

"Nice tattoo," Paula said, stroking her fingers over the colorful phoenix on Corey's chest. "I love a guy with tattoos. It makes me wet."

Paula lifted her dress all the way to the top of her garter belt to show the guys her pussy.

"Go ahead. You can touch."

Corey gladly put his hand between her legs and stroked his fingers across her slit.

"You're wet alight."

"Why don't you give your friend a turn," Paula said. She grabbed Corey by the wrist and sucked her juices off of his fingers while Chris played with her pussy and squeezed her ass.

Joy wasn't sure what to do so turned away and made eye contact with Brad, who was watching alongside her.

"Do you want to touch my pussy?" Joy asked.

She couldn't believe it came out of her mouth, but she was too nervous for conversation. Joy lifted her dress to show Brad her freshly shaved labia. He helped himself to a feel and she let out a soft moan.

Even though Brad towered over her, Joy felt like he was putty in her hands. She had just discovered the greatest secret ever. She could just be a total slut and never worry again about having to say the right thing to impress a guy.

"Did Levi show you our pictures?" Paula asked the guys.

"Yeah, he did," Corey replied. "I thought he stole them from a porn site or something, but here you are."

"I resent that," Levi yelled out from upstairs. He was smoking weed and shooting a game of pool with Will.

"Are you mother and daughter for real? Like, related?" Chris asked them.

"Bro, have you looked at them?" Brad asked.

Paula and Joy were prepared for this. They whipped out their New Jersey driver's licenses.

"Paula Nappi and Joy Nappi. Damn, that looks legit," Chris said.

"Told ya," Levi called out.

"Okay, it's showtime," Paula announced. She was amused to hear the pool sticks instantly hit the floor and feet on the staircase.

Levi and Will joined the rest of the guys and they gathered before the women. Paula took a moment to remind them of the rules.

"Before we begin, I need all of you to understand one important thing. I'm the boss. You will shoot your cum where and when I tell you to. You will consent to having photographs taken of your cocks. If there is any disobedience, Levi promised to toss you in the hallway without your clothes."

"That's right," Levi confirmed.

"In exchange for your good behavior, you're all going to get a double blowjob from my daughter and I. Everyone is going to shoot their cum on her face. Then, we will all pose for a quick picture and you'll be off to your gig. Sound good?"

The men heartily agreed. Paula gave Joy a nudge and they took turns unzipping and helping each other out of their dresses. The men ogled at the sight of the topless mother-daughter duo and the blood was already flowing to their members. Paula and Joy pushed out their tits and played with their nipples. They turned to show the men their asses. Joy was thrilled to have all of those eyes on her.

Next, Paula had the men strip out of their jumpsuits. She agreed to let them keep their wigs and sunglasses to hide their identities in the pictures. She was also tickled by the idea of an Elvis-themed bukkake. Paula and Joy shared some excited looks of approval as they watched the guys strip down to just their underwear.

"We'll help you undress the rest of the way," Paula offered.

Paula and Joy worked their way down the lineup, one by one, starting with Corey. Paula stood behind Corey while Joy kneeled before him. Joy pulled down his underwear and let out a playful gasp of surprise when his cock popped out, just how her mom had coached her.

They moved down to Chris and gave him the same treatment. Joy was happy to see that he was already rock hard, so she gave him a few tugs. Paula grabbed the cock out of Joy's hand and gave her a playful smack on the cheek with it. Joy continued down the line and sprung cock after cock loose from their boxer briefs and admired their different shapes and sizes. They all looked and smelled very clean, per Paula's requirement. Joy helped herself to handfuls of cock and balls while Paula pressed her tits into their backs and stroked their arms and chests.

"Who's ready for a double blowjob?" Paula asked. The men raised their hands politely.

Paula prepared the double blowjob station. She had Joy lay across the couch so that her head was resting on the arm. Paula climbed on top of her and signaled Levi to approach first. Levi stood at the arm of the couch and rested his balls on Joy's open mouth. Paula leaned in and swallowed his entire shaft. The other guys watched in awe as Levi enjoyed a mother-daughter blowjob sandwich. They jerked their dicks and got themselves nice and hard in preparation for their turn.

Joy licked Levi's sack and then sucked both of his balls into her mouth. She rubbed his balls all over her nose and forehead. Paula's naked tits were bouncing as she deepthroated Levi from above. Her spit trickled down Levi's balls and onto Joy's cheek. Joy didn't complain this time. She expected to get messy.

Paula grabbed Levi by the boner and slapped herself on the face with it. Satisfied with his hardness, she called out "Next." Brad stepped up for his turn. He groaned loudly as he felt those wet tongues swirling and licking all over his manhood.

Joy was eager to play with a new set of balls. They were a little bigger. She took her time to explore his sack with her tongue. She nuzzled her nose up to his taint while she licked his balls, which he seemed to love. Before Joy knew it, Chris was up next and his nuts were already resting on her forehead. Joy let him rub his balls all over her face while she masturbated. Meanwhile, Paula was deepthroating her third cock of the evening and showed no sign of tiring. She swallowed his rod all the way down to the base and stuck out her tongue to give his balls a few licks. That move earned her some applause from the other guys.

The rest of the men cashed in on their double blowjobs and stumbled away with raging hard-ons. They were already dying to bust a nut, but Paula showed no mercy. She flipped positions with Joy and called them right back into the gauntlet. This time Paula was on ball duty so that Joy could suck some cock. Joy was determined to put on a good show and gave her throat a serious workout, swallowing their various lengths and filling the room with sloppy gagging sounds in the process.

After the completion of round two on the double blowjob station, Paula and Joy sat on opposite ends of the couch and continued to service the men. They were both surrounded by cocks at eye-level. Paula didn't hesitate to engage three cocks at once, jerking and sucking up a frenzy, which left Joy with the two remaining cocks.

Joy found herself holding Levi and Brad's huge boners like ski poles. She froze for a moment, unsure how she was supposed to pleasure two cocks at the same time. Then it came to her. It was a simple exercise in hand and mouth coordination, just like playing the oboe. She jerked one cock while she sucked the other. She rotated back and forth, imagining the steady click of a metronome while she sucked to the beat. Jerk. Suck. Jerk. Suck. Jerk.

Paula was not about to let all of these hard dicks go to waste. She placed Cory on the couch and sat on his cock. She continued to blow Chris and Will while she hopped on Corey's lap and drenched his balls in her juices. The men got even more excited, now that vaginal penetration was on the menu.

Joy saw what Paula was up to and took that as a cue to join in. She popped Levi's balls out of her mouth to ask him a question.

"Can I sit on your cock?"

"Of course."

Levi was quick to take Joy's seat. Joy felt his hands on her hips, guiding her down onto his cock. She gasped at the sensation of his girthy cockhead, wedging into her tight pussy. The throbbing was extra intense this time. It was the THC lube, working its magic. Joy proceeded to enjoy what was now her favorite sexual position: sucking a dick while getting fucked at the same time. Her throat and pussy were simultaneously stuffed. She wanted so much for them to fill her up with cum, but knew better than to ask. Her mom would kill all three of them if they busted early and ruined the upcoming photoshoot.

At this point, the only sounds in the room were Paula and Joy's orgasmic moaning and the steady smack of skin-on-skin as the men pumped away at the women's dripping holes. The guys took turns on both sides of the couch, each of them getting their chance to fuck mother and daughter alike.

Joy got some deep dicking from Brad while Chris and Corey jerked their big boners right in front of her face. Rough hands squeezed her tits. Hard dicks smacked her on forehead and cheeks and poked at her nose and lips, smearing pre-cum all over her face. The experience became one big pulsating sexual blur. Joy lost track of who was fucking her and who's cock was in her throat. She looked over to see that her mom was bouncing on Levi's cock deepthroating Will so aggressively that he had a stream of spit hanging off of his balls.

"God damn, this is too much. I can't hold any longer," Will warned.

"You will hold!" Levi warned him, like a battlefield commander.

"Stand down, Levi," Paula interjected. "I think it's time. Everyone, form a semicircle."

Paula broke up Joy's little blowjob party with Chris and Corey. She grabbed them by their cocks and guided them into position. Once all of the men were in their place, Joy kneeled before them and trembled with anticipation.

Then it hit her. The THC gummy that Joy had taken nearly an hour ago. She felt the room warp around her. A wave of heat washed over her body. A momentary glitch in memory. How the hell did she get here? She saw flashes of the Grand Canyon. The Las Vegas sign. Her friend Jasmine's cum-covered face. Her young blonde mother, giving her a wink. Joy snapped back into focus and was faced with a sight even more surreal: a group of Elvis impersonators, jerking and aiming their dicks at her face. Joy was hypnotized by the stroking motions and the strange squishy sound of five guys beating off in unison.

Then her mother appeared, holding the big suction cup dildo. Paula stuck the base to the floor and looked down at Joy expectedly.

"Whoa," is all Joy could say.

"Are you okay?" Paula asked.

The reality of the whole situation came flooding back into Joy's brain. These guys were about to unload all over her. Joy could hear her heart, thumping under her chest like a synthesized beat pounding at a subwoofer.

"Joy?" Paula repeated.

"I'm good."

All eyes were on Joy as she slowly lowered herself onto the dildo and let it stretch out her pussy to the max. Her juices dripped to the floor. Her entire body was throbbing with desire, like one giant clit. Every skin cell on her body begging to be blasted with hot sticky cum.

"Ready?" Paula asked.

"Ready. Give me that fucking cum!" Joy begged.

Paula smiled with relief. The men went nuts. It quickly escalated into the most intense sexual experience of Joy's life. An all-out blowbang. Five hot guys, orbiting around her, jerking their dicks right in her face, cockslapping her forehead, stuffing her throat, breathing heavy, groaning with pleasure, fixating all of their desire on her.

Paula took a few practice pictures to make sure the lighting was right for the final shot. She allowed the men to use Joy's face and mouth for a few more minutes as they built up to a climax. Then, she mercifully selected Will to bust the first nut.

"Alright, hotshot, you're first up. Cum on her forehead."

The other guys gave Will some space and he aimed at Joy's forehead. "Fuuuuck," he moaned, laying down a thick white stripe. Joy gasped and closed her eyes. She could feel each and every spurt, skidding across her forehead. She basked his load like it was a nice hot shower. It gave her skin an orgasmic tingle. She was ready for more.

Brad was next. "Shoot from the side," Paula told him. Paula fondled his balls while he orgasmed. She watched with satisfaction as Brad shot an impressive stream of jizz across Joy's cheek and bridge of her nose.

"Good one," Paula encouraged. She decided to check in with Joy, who was squinting in suspense as Brad shook out his final droplets at her face.

"Almost halfway there. Relax. Don't forget to breathe."

Joy did forget to breathe. She sucked in a deep breath and tried to relax as Paula directed. Joy opened her eyes again to see that it was Brad who had just marked her. Chris approached from the opposite side and Joy gazed at the swollen head of his penis with fascination. She decided to take this cumshot like her mom would have—eyes wide open.

"God damn," Chris blurted as he squirted his load all over Joy's other cheek. He fired a few more shots across her forehead and into her hair. Joy flinched a few times, but she kept her eyes on his cock, watching the pearly liquid spew out in what seemed like slow motion. Paula grabbed Chris by the cock and aimed at Joy's mouth, giving her a few healthy squirts across her upper lip.