The Cum Face Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy in the video groaned with pleasure and gave the woman a nice thick spurt of cum to the face. She stared up at the camera with her big beautiful eyes. Rope after rope of cum landed on her face, from the tip of her nose to her forehead, and she didn't flinch once. She kept looking directly into the camera and masturbated with a full load on her face.

Then it hit Joy like lightning.

"Mom?"

"Yes?" Paula replied as she returned to the room, wrapped in a towel. Joy wasn't talking to Paula. She was talking to the TV.

"Mom?!"

Paula looked up at the TV in shock. Joy paused the video. She looked back and forth at her mom and the woman in the video, to be sure. It was definitely Paula, but 20 years younger with blonde, straightened hair. There was nothing Paula could say to try and cover this up. Joy had stumbled into her dirty secret.

"Where did you find this?" Paula asked.

Joy didn't answer. She was analyzing the video details on her phone. This video had over five million views. It was an hour-long. The first cumshot was done in thirty seconds. That meant there could be as many as a hundred cumshots!

Joy jumped off of the bed and looked over her mom like she was an alien.

"Honey, I know this might be a shock, but—"

"Joy of facials? JOY of facials? You named me after a cumshot video!"

"Not exactly. I just liked the name and thought—"

Joy ran into the bathroom and pressed herself against the door. She went down the Joy of Facials rabbit hole, finding search results with more blowjob and cumshot videos, all starring her mother. Joy of Facials had a twitter account, an Instagram account, a professional-looking website...

Paula gently knocked. "Why don't you come out? Let's talk."

"How could you hide this from me?!"

"What did you want me to do? Host a screening at one of your slumber parties? You were a minor when I made those. Of course I hid it."

The more evidence Joy found the more it sunk in that her mom's secret was not just a lost relic from twenty years past. Paula was still actively promoting herself under the Joy of Facials brand, posting cumshot videos, and collecting thousands of followers. Her website had a submission form for guys to win a chance to give her a "fan facial".

"Fan facials? Are you bringing these guys to the house?!"

"Of course not. I haven't done that in years. Besides, it's a scam. We pass them off as contest winners, but I just use guys I trust," Paula assured her.

The fact that Paula even had fans, let alone thousands or even millions of them, completely blew Joy's mind. She pulled open the door and stood face to face with Paula.

"Was that him? In the video? The year was 2001."

Paula couldn't bring herself to respond, which told Joy all she needed to know. Joy quickly got dressed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Joy grabbed her purse and burst out of the hotel room. She didn't even bother to take her phone, which was still broadcasting one of Paula's videos.

Paula rushed to get dressed and she chased after Joy, but it was too late. Joy was already headed down to the casino in the elevator.

****

"Another vodka tonic, Rachel?" the waitress asked Joy.

At first, Joy didn't respond to the name on her fake ID. She was still processing the new discovery about her mother. Not to mention, the fact that she had just been masturbating to the sight of her estranged father's big fat dick.

"Hello?" the waitress said.

"Oh, ah... yes. I'll have another."

Joy tore open a fresh pack of cigarettes and lit one up. She loaded another ten-dollar bill into the slot machine.

"Is this machine taken?" Paula asked, pointing at the seat next to Joy. Paula finally caught up after combing the entire Casino.

"All yours," Joy said.

"Got one of those for me?"

Joy handed over a cigarette and a lighter, averting eye contact.

"I guess we all have our secrets, don't we?" Paula asked. She lit up her cigarette and enjoyed a nice long drag.

"I guess."

Paula couldn't believe her daughter was smoking. One thing at a time, she decided.

"So you're gambling now?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"So, do you want to get blacklisted and go to jail? Trade me seats. I'll play your balance."

"Fine."

Paula and Joy traded seats and the waitress returned with Joy's drink.

"Here you go, Rachel."

Paula glared at Joy and then tipped the waitress on her behalf. "Make that two please."

Paula waited until the waitress was gone and continued her interrogation.

"When did you get a fake ID?"

"I don't know, when did you become a fucking porn star?"

"Hey, watch your tone. Don't you dare try to shame me. And don't you forget who put you through private school and who's going to be paying for your college education. Do you really think Mom's little beauty spa pulls in that kind of money?"

"You should have told me about it. We tell each other everything."

"Do we, Rachel?"

The waitress handed Paula her drink. Paula took a long sip and tried her best to pivot from mom to friend.

"For a very brief moment in time, back in the early 2000s, I was an internet sex goddess. The website was called Joy of Facials. After your father left, I should have retired, but the fans were rabid for more, even a decade later. So I kept it going. A facial here, a facial there. I made tons of money, on my terms, doing something that I love to do. What's wrong with that?"

Joy was scared to ask, but she already had her answer.

"So that was him in the video? I figured since it was right before I was born."

"I'm sorry, honey," Paula consoled. "No one should have to see their father that way."

"So one day Dad shot his load in your vagina instead of on your face. And that load was me," Joy threw back a sip of her drink and stubbed out her cigarette. She grew more upset as the real story was starting to form in her head.

"That's why he really left. It was me," Joy decided.

Paula was heartbroken, seeing Joy come to this realization. She had always wanted to protect Joy from the truth.

"It was a blessing," Paula assured her. "He would have been a terrible father. I'm glad you never met him and I hope you never do. We have each other. That's all we need."

Paula could see the tears forming in Joy's eyes and pulled her in for a hug.

"Cheer up. You're headed to college. You're going to have a much better life than I ever did. You're a dream come true that I never really deserved. I'm sorry for getting you involved in this stupid challenge. I guess I was just excited that we had something in common. I wish I could take it all back."

"Don't say that. Don't take anything back," Joy begged her. "This trip has been amazing. I feel like I'm finally figuring out who I really am. I was just in shock earlier, I didn't mean to be ungrateful. You're my hero. I think it's cool that my mom is a porn star."

"Cum Queen," Paula corrected her. They wiped their eyes and finished off their drinks.

Joy recalled all of the promotions for her mom's beauty spa. "Facial Fridays." "This Valentine's Day, give her a Facial." She smiled to herself, remembering all of the innuendos Paula had snuck in over the years. And then there were the fans: multiple occasions in Joy's childhood where strange men approached her mom for an autograph. Paula always insisted that she "just had one of those faces." Joy couldn't believe that she was just now connecting the dots.

Meanwhile, Paula was determined to play out the rest of the balance on the slot machine.

"I think I passed it on to you," Paula said.

"Passed on what?"

"The cum fetish."

"Don't call it that. I feel like I've been diagnosed with a disease."

"A disease? It's more like a superpower. Think about it. You get off on cum and there are millions of hot guys out there who want to give it to you. All you have to do is tell them where and when. You've got it made, kid."

Joy let this sink in for a moment. She was always fascinated by bodily fluids. She was going to be pre-med, after all. There was something deeply satisfying to her about seeing the cum squirt out of a dick, even if it wasn't her own orgasm to enjoy. She got goosebumps thinking about how just earlier that night she was on her knees receiving her first facial from a super-hot guy that she would never even dream of approaching.

"Why weren't you doing the max bet?" Paula asked, disappointed by Joy's slot balance.

"I don't know. I was just hitting buttons."

"Always do max bet. Have I taught you nothing?"

Paula hit the max bet button and played another spin. Her machine lit up.

"What just happened?" Joy asked.

"Jackpot!"

"Holy shit! What do we do now?!"

Paula didn't mince words.

"You need to get the fuck out of here."

****

Paula watched nervously as the cashier counted out all three thousand and five hundred dollars of her jackpot in cash. One of the smallest jackpots in the Casino for sure, but she wasn't complaining. The Slots Manager, a tall man in a suit with slicked-back hair and bad coffee breath, was standing uncomfortably close to her, which she used to her advantage.

"I've never won anything this big before. I'm so excited!" Paula told him, batting her eyes. She finished filling out her G2 tax form and handed it to him.

"Are you staying in the casino?" the Slots Manager asked.

"Of course. Every trip. I'm a regular," she replied.

"All by yourself?"

Paula wondered if she was already busted. If the video surveillance team had already produced the evidence of her daughter, who was well under twenty-one years old, loading up the slot machine with cash. Paula stood her ground and looked the Slots Manager in the eyes.

"I'm here with my daughter, Rachel. She just graduated from college. They grow up so fast, don't they?"

"Where is the young lady?"

"She's done for the night. Too much to drink. Maybe you should keep an eye on the pours? You don't want to over-serve."

"Here you are," the cashier interrupted, sliding over an envelope of cash. "Congratulations again."

The Slots Manager reluctantly handed the envelope to Paula.

"Before you go. On behalf of the Casino, we'd be happy to comp you for two free tickets to—"

"No thanks. You gentlemen have a great night. Gotta run!"

Paula slipped away and made her way to the elevator. When the elevator doors closed, she sucked in a deep breath of relief.

****

Back in the hotel room, where Joy had been waiting in suspense, Paula dropped the envelope of cash on the bed.

"Holy shit! We get to keep it?"

"Fuck yes we do. They got nothing on us. I made the winning bet, after all. The manager snooped around a little, but I told him a good story."

"Let's go on a shopping spree!"

"Oh no. This is for college."

"Boring. Come on, let's live a little!" Joy begged.

"We'll talk tomorrow," Paula said with a yawn. She put a hand on Joy's cheek. "Are you gonna wash that cum off of your face or what?

****

Joy treated herself to a long hot shower. When she returned to the room, her mom was already fast asleep in one of the double beds. Joy had a strange dream that night. She was working on an assembly line that resembled a bottling plant, but instead of capping bottles, she was jerking off hot dudes with big beautiful dicks. Joy gave the cock in front of her a few tugs and he came like a fountain all over her face. The assembly line steadily moved forward, presenting her with a new dick every few seconds. She jerked off cock after cock and basked in the warm jet sprays of jizz that followed.

Joy looked down and was surprised to see that she was naked and kneeling inside of a large glass beaker. The beaker was marked with measurements in strange, nonsensical characters on the side. Joy was already submerged up to her stomach in milky seminal fluid. The fluid began to rise rapidly. Joy stood up and tried to climb out of the beaker and tipped it over. She slid across the floor like she was on a slip-n-slide of semen. The floor morphed into an impossibly steep water slide. She flew down the slide like a bullet until it spit her out into an ocean of white.

Joy awoke in a panic, her heart pounding, and feeling like she had lost her gravity. The sheets between her legs were totally drenched. At first, she thought she had peed the bed. But it wasn't pee. She had the incredible urge to masturbate. She laid back on her pillow and rubbed her clit until she came. All night Joy kept waking up and masturbating under the sheets. At one point she looked over to see that her mom was doing the same.

When Joy was woken up the next morning by her buzzing phone, she had no idea if any of that really happened. Joy's phone buzzed again on the nightstand, waking up Paula as well.

"Shit!" Joy blurted. She sat up in a panic as if she slept through Christmas.

"What? What is it?" Paula asked.

"We forgot to send the cum selfie!"

"Don't panic. We can just send it now. I'll help you pick one. We did a whole photo set, remember?"

Paula climbed into Joy's bed and they looked through her photos together. Joy had completely forgotten about the first part of their trip. She swiped through some spectacular shots. The sun rising over the south rim of the Grand Canyon. A parade of pack mules headed down a steep path into the valley. A picture of her unimpressed mother, standing next to a 1.8 billion-year-old rock. The Hoover Dam. The Welcome to Las Vegas sign. Her feet in front of a sparkling hotel pool. Then, there she was, smiling like a dork, face drenched in semen.

Joy was red with embarrassment. She couldn't believe they really had a threesome with that guy. That it wasn't just a crazy wet dream. The evidence was right there before her eyes in the light of day. There was even a picture of Joy and her mom, grinning at the camera, faces glued together with jizz.

"Oh my god. Look at all of that cum. I'm totally covered!"

"That's the point. You look great," Paula assured her. "I like the pouty-face one the best. It brings out your personality."

"Why is there so much hanging off my nose? It looks like... dick snot!"

"It doesn't look like dick snot," Paula assured her. "It's naughty and playful and it's going to win. By a landslide."

"Fine. Here it goes," Joy said. She pulled up the group chat to send the picture and noticed there was a new message from Abby waiting for her. Joy decided to open the message first.

Paula was alarmed by the change in Joy's expression. It looked like she had seen a ghost. Joy handed off the phone to Paula, who looked over Abby's new picture furiously.

"That bitch!" Paula exclaimed.

"I know!"

"She stole your turn!"

"I know!"

"Can she even do that?"

"I don't know!!"

It wasn't just that Abby had stolen Joy's turn. She had outdone Joy without even seeing her cum selfie to begin with. Abby was posing with not one, but two hard cocks, like flagpoles on each side of her head, balls resting on her shoulders. She had enough cum on her face and glasses to prove that both guys shot their best load. Abby was a semen-covered mess and seemed to be laughing what could have only been an evil laugh straight from a cartoon villain.

Below Abby's picture, the message read: "I also nominate Joy for the Cum Face Challenge and I raise her by one cock. Hope you're enjoying Vegas, sweetie!"

"She called you sweetie? That's so fucking condescending," Paula said with disgust. "Your friends suck."

"Obviously," Joy agreed. "How did she manage to get two guys?"

"It's not that hard," Paula replied, downplaying Abby's clever maneuver. Paula was reeling over the picture. She would be damned if some smart-ass, spelling bee-winning cunt was going to show up with a cummier face than her daughter.

"What are we going to do, Mom? What are we going to do?!"

A steely calm came over Paula. She set down the phone and looked Joy dead in the eyes.

"Fuck everything. We're doing five cocks."

CHAPTER 3. The Cummiest Face

"Five cocks?" Levi repeated to Paula, over the phone. "That's a tall order."

"All you have to do is bring over some friends. We'll take care of the rest," Paula insisted. She paced back and forth through Sephora, where Joy was having fake eyelashes applied by the in-store makeup artist.

"I'd love to help you out, but we have a gig tonight," Levi informed her.

"Perfect. Just swing by our hotel before the gig. Bring your bandmates. Are there at least five of you?"

"Yeah, but—"

"I want them freshly showered. Clean cocks, balls, and buttholes. Got it?"

"I don't know that woman," Joy swore to the makeup artist, who was eavesdropping on the call.

The makeup artist looked back and forth at Paula and Joy, who were dressed in matching yoga pants, white t-shirts, similar hair, eyes, and body shape...

"Didn't you come in together?"

Meanwhile, Levi was caving under Paula's persistence.

"Okay, I'll try to convince the guys. But they're never gonna believe me."

"I'll text you a picture of our butts right now. I'll send another one with our cum-covered faces. They are going to believe that."

The makeup artist let out a laugh. Joy was so embarrassed she could die.

"I gotta say—I've heard a lot of crazy shit. This is Vegas, after all. But you ladies are going for the gold."

"She does like to win," Joy admitted.

Paula lowered her phone to chime in on Joy's makeover: "She needs setting spray. Lots of it. Enough to handle a firehose to the face."

The makeup artist nodded and reached for the setting spray. "Gold," she repeated to Joy.

"Joy, do you have that fake ID on you?" Paula asked.

"Why?"

****

Paula and Joy went on a shopping spree. First stop, the liquor store where they stocked up on bottles of sparkling wine, beers, liquor, and mixers. The next stop was a multi-level Adult Super Store. Joy held the shopping basket while Paula tossed products into it: lube, dildos, butt plugs, garter belts, and thigh-high stockings.

Next, they stormed through Planet 13, the world's largest cannabis dispensary. Paula and Joy were paired up with a "Budtender." He helped them shop for vape pens, cannabis oil, THC gummies, pre-rolled joints...

"Fuck me. Is that what I think it is?" Paula asked the Budtender, pointing at a product behind a glass case.

"That is our most expensive THC-infused personal lubricant," he politely informed her.

"So my pussy is going to get high?"

"It's been known to heighten sensation and prolong orgasm in certain—"

"We'll take ten."

Paula and Joy returned to their hotel and marched through the lobby like they owned the place, trailed by bellhops, scrambling to keep up with their shopping bags.

"I need to speak with a manager," Paula announced.

A manager was quickly produced. To Paula's relief, he was easy prey. A handsome man, susceptible to her talents and too busy to put up a fight.

"How can I help you today?"

"We would like to report a few issues with our room."

Minutes later, a bellhop pushed the door to their new luxury suite. Paula and Joy's eyes nearly exploded when they saw it. Paula gave the guy a twenty-dollar bill and the second he shut the door they were jumping with excitement.

"Hot tub!"

"Full bar!"

"Check out the view!"

"This shower is big enough for ten people!"

Joy ran up a spiral staircase to the second floor. She discovered two king beds. A pool table. A workout room and a sauna. She came down to tell her mom, but Paula was already unpacking their supplies and getting down to business.

"Levi and his band will be here in a few hours," Paula reminded Joy. "No jacuzzi until after we do the deed. I don't want you messing up that makeover."

Joy had already stripped down to her underwear and was dipping a toe. "Fine."