The Cum Face Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go, go, go!" Paula said, shoving Joy and Levi off the bed.

In a matter of minutes, they were running for the elevator, saying their goodbyes to Levi, and whisked away in an Uber to the airport. In the backseat of their ride, Joy and Paula took turns examining their faces with a makeup mirror and wiped away stray splatters of semen with some tissue from Paula's purse.

"Sorry honey, it looks like we'll be wearing Essence of Levi for the next five hours."

"I'm fine with that."

"Of course you are."

Paula and Joy sprinted to their gate and just barely made it onto the plane. Once they were in flight, Joy spent the next hour or two with her forehead against the window, admiring the aerial landscape. She saw Lake Mead. She got a final overhead peek at the Grand Canyon. She even saw what appeared to be Monument Valley from a far distance. Joy finally peeled her head away from the window and Paula chuckled at the sound.

"A little sticky there."

"Mom, I love you."

Joy grabbed her mom's hand and Paula pulled her in close to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too. More than anything in the world."

While Joy rested her head on Paula's shoulder, Paula peeked out the window and noticed that the yellow and red landscape had finally turned to green.

"Now, back to Nutley."

CHAPTER 4. Back to Nutley

It was a hot summer night. A Friday night. To the women of Nutley, that meant an open invitation to "Facial Friday" at Paula's beauty spa and nail salon. The window had a flashy neon sign that stood out among the modest storefronts on Franklin Avenue, which was otherwise a typical small-town drag. There was a Dominos, an old house that was converted into a family restaurant, an American Legion, a hero shop with storefront windows covered in pictures of sandwiches, and there was Paula's shop: "The Nail Gaze."

Inside the shop, there were more customers than usual, due to the discounts and free pours of wine, but Paula was the main draw. She loved to work the crowd, tell dirty jokes, and encouraged her customers to get drunk and make themselves at home. It was a not-so-secret girls club.

There was a long row of chairs, occupied by women receiving manicures and pedicures for the weekend. The facial spa, which was a collection of massage tables on the other side of the room, was equally busy. Jasmine's mother, Nadia, was laid out on one of said tables, covered in a white face mask. Her enhanced breasts stood up like mountains, even when she was on her back. Paula placed some cucumbers over her eyes.

"What did you ladies get up to in Vegas?" Nadia inquired.

"Oh you know, just girl stuff," Paula replied. "Dinner, drinks, shopping... facials."

Joy stifled a laugh and started coughing. She was checking out a customer at the cash register.

"Everything okay over there?"

"I'm fine."

"Well, Jasmine is excited to have her bestie back in town for Hot Girl Summer," Nadia said.

"Why is it called Hot Girl Summer?" Paula asked.

"I don't have a clue. Because it's 2019? Some music-related thing? These girls speak a different language. Yolo. Lol. Wtf."

"Right?" Paula agreed. "Hey, Joy. I've been meaning to ask, what the fuck does SMDH mean?"

"It stands for shaking my damn head. You know you can google it?"

"Why would I google it when I have you?"—Paula turned back to Nadia—"I just assumed it was some nasty dick-sucking thing."

"There's nothing nasty about sucking dick," Nadia replied.

"You haven't seen my technique," Paula boasted.

The spa erupted with laughter.

****

After Paula and Joy closed up the shop, they visited the grocery store. It was a tradition of theirs on Friday nights before they hit the couch and took in a movie. They loved the fact that they had the store mostly to themselves and the owner always played the same disco playlist for some reason.

♫ Oh, yes, it's ladies night

And the feeling's right ♫

Paula sang along as she pushed the cart. Joy rolled her eyes and tossed in a can of Cheez Balls.

♫ Yes, it's ladies night

Oh what a night ♫

Then, the figure of a young woman suddenly appeared at the end of the aisle. "Joy!"

"Shit," Joy mumbled to herself. "Hi, Jasmine!"

Jasmine ran up and nearly tackled Joy with a hug. Joy was painfully embarrassed. She hadn't spoken to Jasmine since all of those infamous, seedy photobombs.

"Take your time. I'll be in the liquor section," Paula said, abandoning Joy with the cart.

"Where have you been?!" Jasmine asked. "I haven't seen you since the trip. I want to know everything."

"The pictures pretty much sum it up."

"Crazy. Ass. Slut! I had no idea. You're, like, my hero!"

"Really?"

Joy wasn't sure how to feel. She still had resentment towards Jasmine, but now the power dynamic had completely shifted. Jasmine was begging for her attention.

Over in the liquor section, Paula zeroed in on a total hunk. He was in his twenties, shaggy hair, wearing a black t-shirt with cut-off sleeves to show off his muscles. He had a skateboard in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

"Don't do it!" Paula warned him, referring to the wine.

"Huh?" the guy replied. His eyes met with Paula's and he gave her a look of surprise. A MILFier woman he had never encountered. He could see her nipples through her skimpy tank top. Her yoga pants were hugging her cameltoe and she wore a pair of leopard-print heels.

"You want to impress her? Get rid of that swill. I'll help you pick something good. Over here. Italian section."

"Who says it's for a date?" he challenged.

Paula gave him the death stare and he immediately caved.

"Yeah, it's for a date."

"That's what I thought."

Jasmine and Joy approached the liquor section. They stopped to spy on Paula from a distance, while Paula did her thing with Jasmine's boyfriend.

"Oh no. There she goes. I'm sorry," Joy said.

"She can have him. I'm so done with Rob. But it's hard to give up good dick when you find it."

"Is this also Rob?" Joy asked, pulling up Jasmine's infamous cum selfie photo.

"That's Rob alright. Look at that fucking mess. I call him the milkman. Wait... you screenshotted me! So much for deleted pictures."

"Didn't you?" Joy asked.

Jasmine pulled up a screenshot of Joy's bukkake photo.

"Of course I did. That looked like a legendary gangbang. You still owe me a story."

"One of these days," Joy teased.

Back in the liquor section, Paula spotted the perfect bottle on the top shelf.

"Hold my hips, will you?"

Rob held Paula's hips as she reached for a wine bottle and she pushed her butt into his crotch. Paula grabbed a bottle and handed it to him.

"Here you are. One elegant, extra juicy, panty-dropping... oh, hey girls!"

Jasmine popped up next to Rob and took him by the arm.

"Rob, this is my friend, Joy, and her mom, Paula."

"Nice to meet you, Rob. Well, I hope you two enjoy the wine," Paula said.

"Catch you later. We have a movie night," Joy added, trying to pull Paula along.

"Wait! We have to hang," Jasmine insisted.

"I'll be around," Joy assured her.

"Oh, come on. How about tonight?"

"Babe, I thought we were gonna—"

"Shut up, Rob," Jasmine scolded. "Joy, please? I miss my bestie. We can do anything you want."

Joy nudged her mom on the elbow and showed her Jasmine's cum selfie. Paula got the message. She admired the bulge in Rob's shorts.

"Anything?" Joy asked.

****

Back at the Nappi house, Joy and Jasmine slipped their fingers under the waistband of Rob's underwear and shared an excited glance. "One, two, three!" They pulled down his underwear together and his hard dick bobbed before their eyes.

"Boi-yoi-yoi-oing!" Paula said in the background.

Paula popped the wine cork and poured out the bottle into a decanter while she admired the scene. Rob was shirtless with his underwear resting on his ankles. The girls were on their knees and wearing butt cheek-revealing jean shorts. They helped each other out of their bras. Jasmine was super fit and had perky round breasts with pointy brown nipples. Joy was curvier in comparison and Rob enjoyed some heaping handfuls of her tits. The soft lighting had cast a cock shadow over the girls' faces. Joy grabbed Jasmine by the ponytail and slapped Rob's erection all over her face while Jasmine squinted and giggled.

"Should we take a picture?" Joy asked.

"Good idea!" Jasmine agreed.

"Allow me," Paula offered. She held up her phone and Joy and Jasmine posed with big smiles and a hard cock sandwiched between their cheeks. They took another with their noses nuzzled against the sides of Rob's ball sack.

"This is called dueling harmonicas," Joy explained to Jasmine. They puckered their lips and slid them across Rob's throbbing boner, just how Paula had instructed Joy back in Vegas. They met their mouths at the head of his penis and gave each other a few kisses. He was already oozing pre-cum. Joy and Jasmine parted to reveal a sticky strand that connected their lips and then licked it up.

"Good work, ladies. That's hot," Paula encouraged, giving her glass of wine a swirl and sniff.

Next, Joy led Jasmine onto the couch and taught her the double dipper. Joy straddled Jasmine's waist and swallowed Rob's cock while Jasmine licked his balls below. Joy's breasts were pressed against Jasmines and they enjoyed the sensation of their nipples rubbing together as they gave Rob the double blowjob of a lifetime.

"Holy shit," Jasmine blurted, looking up to admire Joy's technique with Rob's balls resting on her forehead. "That is super deep."

Joy throated his dick relentlessly and spilled her spit with every gag. She pulled back for a deep breath and wiped her chin.

"This is nothing. You should see my mom do it."

"I thought you'd never ask," Paula said.

Paula peeled off her tank top and tossed it across the room. She looked down at Rob's cock like it was a piece of meat and cracked her fingers. Rob's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his skull.

Joy and Jasmine huddled together under Rob's balls and each focused on a testicle. They swirled their tongues around his balls together and shared some occasional kisses. As much as Joy enjoyed giving blowjobs with her mom, Jasmine presented a new angle on the activity. Joy had always wondered what it would be like to make out with a girl and now there they were, swapping spit and balls alike.

Paula didn't waste any time letting Rob know who was Queen Bee. She deepthroated his cock and filled the room with the sloppiest of blowjob noises. Up until this point, Rob was determined to keep his cool and make as little noise as possible. Now he sounded like an animal. His rhythmic grunting followed the beat of Paula's sucking. His scrotum was tighter than he had ever experienced and it was glazed in the combined spit of three gorgeous women.

The scene quickly devolved into Blowjob Olympics. The women's heads hung upside down from the couch as Rob worked his way down the line, plunging into their throats. He lifted Jasmine into the air and held her upside down. She sucked his cock while Joy played with his balls and Paula licked his ass in a coordinated blitz of oral mayhem.

When Rob finally reached the limit of his endurance, Paula, Joy, and Jasmine eagerly crowded under his cock and stuck their tongues out. He let out a loud groan and spurted a massive load. The women laughed and cheered like they were going down Splash Mountain at Disney World and leaned into the hot shower of semen as it poured over their faces.

In the bathroom, they stood shoulder-to-shoulder in front of the mirror and admired the damage. Each of them had a nice artful web of spunk across their foreheads and cheeks and dangling from their chins.

"Wow. That was the biggest load ever," Jasmine said.

"I've seen bigger," Paula assured her. "Next time, we'll have him save it up for a few days."

"Forget Hot Girl Summer," Jasmine decided. "Ladies, welcome to Blowjob Summer."

"Count me in," Joy replied.

"So, it's like every summer?" Paula joked.

Jasmine observed Paula and Joy in the mirror with a raised eyebrow. "You two look like twins."

Until that comment, Joy didn't even realize that she and Paula were decorated with ropes of jizz on the exact same spots of their foreheads and noses. Not to mention, they were both rubbing it into their cheeks, using identical circular hand motions.

"Oh my god! Mom!" Joy blurted.

"What? What?"

"I figured out my focus. For med school."

"That's great news. And?"

Joy paused for a moment, ratcheting up the suspense.

"What is it?" Paula begged to know. She met eyes with Joy in the mirror. Joy had a strand of jizz hanging from her chin and a radiant yet mischievous smile on her face.

"Dermatology."