The Cum Face Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, watch it."

"Got you!" Joy said, sharing a laugh with Levi.

"Oh, you want to get messy? Let's get messy."

Paula guided Joy off of the bed and back onto the floor in front of Levi for the big finish. Joy sat down cross-legged and Paula kneeled behind her so that she could see over Joy's head while she jacked Levi off onto her face.

"Are you going to give us a big fucking load or what?" Paula asked.

"I'm dying to," Levi confirmed.

"Joy, pay attention. This is blowjob 101. When he's getting close, you should beg for that cum. Go ahead."

Joy was embarrassed to say it out loud, but she did her best: "Give me that fucking cum."

"I didn't hear you say please. Also, tell him where you want it."

"Cum on my face. Please!"

"Much better!"

Joy was absolutely throbbing. She couldn't believe those words really came out of her mouth, not to mention, what was about to come flying out of his dick.

"Lick his balls until he finishes," Paula said. "The more attention you pay to the balls, the bigger the reward."

Joy felt her heart beating faster. It was almost time. She licked Levi's balls while Paula jerked him to a finish.

"Get ready. Levi is about to shoot a big hot, sticky load," Paula warned. A warning shot spilled out of Levi's cock and over Paula's fingers. She pulled Joy back into the receiving position and held onto her ponytail.

"Here it comes!" Paula announced. She rested her chin on top of Joy's head for a front-row seat. She jerked off Levi until he exploded all over Joy's face. Joy flinched as a massive spurt hit her on the upper lip and flooded her nostrils. Paula adjusted her aim and a second spurt collided with Joy's forehead and splattered across Paula's lips and chin.

"Oops. One for me," Paula said.

Paula licked her lips and continued to milk his cock onto Joy's face. A huge sticky wad flew into the air and landed on the bridge of Joy's nose. The next one hit her on the eyebrow. Joy closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of splatter after splatter dancing across her skin.

Paula used his cock like a paintbrush, dragging it over Joy's cheeks and leaving behind a trail of semen. She made sure Joy was extra messy for the picture. Paula dribbled his final drops onto the tip of Joy's nose and licked the head of his cock clean.

"We have a winner!" Paula announced. "That was a massive load."

Levi looked like he was gonna faint. That was the most he had ever seen himself cum. Paula was waving to get his attention and saying something to him, but he was in full "Saving Private Ryan" mode. Everything around him was muted and happening in slow motion.

"Never mind, I'll get it," Paula said, rushing over to the nightstand for Joy's phone.

"Where are you going? I'm blind!" Joy reminded her.

Joy sat still, afraid to open her eyes. She felt a steady drip of semen falling from her chin down to her cleavage. Paula inspected Joy's face. She wiped the cum away from Joy's eyelids and spread it across her forehead with an artful flourish.

"All clear. Open your eyes and look at the camera please."

Joy opened her eyes to see Paula holding the phone in one hand and Levi's still-erect cock in the other.

"Take it. It's a selfie, remember? You have to take it."

Joy grabbed the phone. And the cock. She cracked a nervous smile and took several photos while Paula directed her.

"Give me a happy face."

"Pouty face."

"Surprise face."

"Naughty face."

"Now, act glazed and confused."

"I'm not sure what to do with that one," Joy said, raising a cum-covered eyebrow. "Are we done yet?"

"Okay, I'm sure we got it. Now, what do you say to Levi?"

"Thank you, Levi."

"Anytime," he promised.

"You, stay put. We'll be right back," Paula told him. She helped Joy to her feet and guided her into the bathroom.

Joy could barely see herself in the camera when she was taking that selfie. It all happened so fast. The bathroom mirror gave her the first glimpse at her cum-splattered face. Joy's jaw dropped when she saw her reflection. It was a disaster. Or a masterpiece, depending on your point of view.

"Masterpiece," Paula boasted. "Not bad for your first facial. What do you think?"

"It looks like I got lost in the Elmer glue factory."

"Don't be ridiculous. Do you know what I see? A Cum Queen. You need to wear it with confidence."

Paula checked her own face in the mirror. She had some cum on her chin. She wiped it with a finger and sucked it clean.

"Why don't you get cleaned up? I'll go out there and get him hard again."

"Really? Can you do that?" Joy asked.

"Who do you think you're talking to?"

"Okay, have fun. I'll be out in a minute."

Paula stepped out. Joy continued to examine her facial in the mirror. She was fascinated by all of the odd lines and shapes and splatters. It was kind of like a spider web. Or a cum snowflake.

Joy ran a finger across her cheek and tasted some of it. She rolled the sticky substance around on her tongue and swallowed. Doesn't taste like much of anything, she thought. But the smell was strong. It was all over her nose and pooled on her upper lip. It should have grossed her out, but instead, it made her super wet for reasons she didn't understand. Her inner thighs were soaked. She was dripping throughout the entire blowjob session, especially during the climax when she asked him to cum on her face. She was eager to get back out there and do it again.

Joy splashed handfuls of water on her face and wiped herself clean with a towel. She cracked the door open and peeked her head out to see that her mom was already hard at work, sucking on Levi's cock again. Now they were on the bed in a sixty-nine position. Paula sat on his face and was making a pleasurable humming sound with his dick in her throat. Joy entered the room and cautiously approached.

"Look who's back for more. Don't be shy. Suck his dick for a minute, will you?" Paula asked.

Joy grabbed him by the boner and Paula sat upright to reveal that Levi's tongue was lapping at her pussy. Her mom really seemed to be enjoying it. Joy sucked his cock and occasionally glanced up at the cunnilingus action. She was shocked to see that Levi was licking her ass as much as her pussy. She wondered what that felt like. Paula read her mind.

"He's good with his tongue. You should try it."

"Ah, no thanks," Joy hesitated.

"Come on, the least he can do is eat your pussy after you took that huge cumshot to the face. Right, Levi?"

"Yeah, saddle up," he encouraged.

"Fine, I'll try it," Joy agreed.

Paula approached Joy and tugged at her shirt. "Why don't you take this off?" She helped Joy out of her shirt and stood behind her to unclasp her bra.

"Do you want to see her tits?" Paula teased. She toyed with Joy's bra straps while Levi watched in suspense.

"Yeah, let's see 'em," Levi encouraged.

Paula pulled Joy's bra away to reveal her tits to Levi. He was seriously impressed. He wasn't expecting those big round boobs to spill out of Joy's bra. She seemed kind of embarrassed by them.

"Let's start with foreplay," Paula suggested. "Levi, why don't you kiss her on the neck and all over her body. Everywhere except for her pussy."

"Happy to."

Levi started by taking Joy's breasts into his hands and kissed her on the neck. She let out a gasp. His hands were rough, but he was nice and gentle with her. Joy closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She moaned as her erect nipple entered Levi's hot mouth. His tongue strokes across her areola gave her tingles of pleasure all over her body. She couldn't even imagine how that tongue was going to feel on her pussy.

Levi kneeled and kissed her on the stomach. He grabbed her by the butt and kissed her pubic mound. She felt his hot breath on her clit. He licked the juices off of her inner thigh. Levi reached up to play with her breasts again, he couldn't get enough of them.

"Okay, cowboy. Here's the deal," Paula suddenly offered, pulling Levi back up to his feet. "Make her cum and then you can titty-fuck both of us."

"Deal!" Levi said. He ripped open his shirt, causing buttons to fly onto the carpet, getting a laugh from the ladies.

Paula guided Joy to the bed and had her spread her legs. Then she stood behind Levi to help him out of his shirt, revealing his lean but muscular build. His arms and chest were half-covered in tattoos. His cock was still engorged and standing at a ninety-degree angle from his body.

Levi climbed onto the bed, between Joy's legs. He put his hands on her thighs and spread her wide. Joy clenched her eyes shut and breathed heavy, feeling anxious about having her pussy right in his face. She gripped the comforter with both hands and gasped when she felt that first big, wet lick. It seemed to go on forever. He started low on her taint and slowly licked her all the way up to the clit.

"Oh my god," Joy blurted. She heard her mom let out a giggle beside her. Joy opened her eyes to witness the next one. Levi repeated another slow lick, starting even lower this time, right on the crack of her ass. Joy instinctively reached out to grab her mom's hand, like she was on a roller coaster.

"Fuck me," Joy said.

Levi licked her labia at a steady rhythm and followed a pattern: lick, lick, lick, pause. Lick, lick, lick, pause. The suspense of the pause was driving Joy crazy. She could feel her clit throbbing like it was counting the seconds until the next lick. Levi put a hand under Joy's ass to elevate her. He took her up a level in intensity with harder and faster licks. Then he slid his middle finger inside her dripping vagina.

"Oooh," Joy moaned. He was relentless, eating her pussy like she was about to cum gold coins. He must really want to fuck our tits, she thought.

Levi inserted a second finger. "Damn, girl. Nice and wet."

"Sorry," Joy blurted.

"That's a good thing," Paula told her.

"Yeah, I love it," Levi assured her. He stroked her on the g-spot and licked her clit at the same time. Joy felt like she was going to melt into the sheets.

Paula climbed up behind Levi. She reached between his legs to play with his cock and balls while he tongued her daughter. This caused him to pleasure Joy with even more enthusiasm. Joy couldn't hold back any longer. Her high-pitched moans of pleasure were bouncing off of the walls. She held onto Levi's head while he buried his face in her pussy. He was crouched on his knees, so Paula took advantage and licked his taint and his ass from behind.

"God damn, getting nasty back there," he said.

"Damn right," Paula said. His cock stiffened up to maximum hardness in her hand as she tongued his ass and sucked on his balls.

Joy squeezed her eyes shut and focused on the sensation of Levi's fingers massaging her from the inside and his wet tongue dancing over her clit. She came all over his fingers. Her orgasm was a violent eruption of pleasure that vibrated through her body. She put a pillow over her face to muffle herself.

When Joy stopped convulsing, Paula peeked under the pillow. "Did you survive?"

"Oh yeah," Joy said, in between heavy breaths.

"Good. Then let's have you come up here and sit on his dick."

Joy was possessed by lust at this point. She would have done anything they suggested. And she did. Paula held Levi's huge boner in place as Joy mounted it in cowgirl position. Joy gasped when she felt that thick mushroom head penetrate her. His girth stretched out her vagina more than she expected it to, so she took it nice and slow, allowing inch after inch to fill up her tight pussy.

After Joy felt comfortable she started hopping up and down on his cock, drenching his balls in her juices. Paula sat on Levi's face and he reached up to play with her tits while he licked her pussy.

Paula and Joy switched positions. Joy sat on his face and Paula rode him in reverse cowgirl so hard that he was worried she might break his dick. Paula climaxed in this position and drenched his balls with her cum. After Paula dismounted, Levi bent Joy over, onto all fours, so he could fuck her doggystyle. He pounded her from behind and enjoyed the sight of her jiggling butt and tits. He could feel Paula licking his balls from below after each hard thrust.

Every time Levi and Joy thought they had done it all, Paula suggested another position. He face-fucked them as they lay with their heads on the edge of the bed until their mascara was dripping down their cheeks. They stacked on top of each other so he could doggystyle them and rotate back and forth between their cunts. Finally, they kneeled in front of him for a promised reward. Paula explained the finer points of titty-fucking to Joy.

"Just remember to lube your tits, hold them tight around his shaft, and lick the head of his cock when it pokes up."

"Where's the lube?" Joy asked.

"No lube? No problem," Paula said. She held Levi firmly by balls and deepthroated him to the point of gagging. She pulled back and let a stream of sticky spit spill onto her chest. She sandwiched his cock between her breasts and let him fuck them to his heart's content. She licked the head of his penis as it popped up from her cleavage.

Joy watched with fascination. She could see the appeal. It was like sucking dick, but not as much work. Levi seemed to love it.

"Your turn," Paula said. "Let's start by making some spit."

Paula played with Levi's balls while Joy gagged on his dick. Joy got some thick spit pouring from the back of her throat and covered her tits with it. Levi titty fucked her and she enjoyed the feel of his hard cock sliding between her breasts. She tried to tongue the head of his cock every time it popped up like it was a game of whack-a-mole. His pre-cum oozed out and she lapped up as much as she could.

For their big finishing move, Joy sucked on Levi's balls while Paula licked his ass from behind and gave him a reach-around hand job. He could only take a minute of this before he gave them the warning.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on our faces!" Paula insisted.

Paula hurried to get under the shadow of Levi's cock with Joy, just before he shot his load. Paula and Joy had their faces pressed tightly together, cheek-to-cheek.

"Stick out your tongue this time," Paula directed Joy.

Levi aimed for Paula's face first. Not only did she keep her eyes open, she opened them even wider with excitement as the first hot rope of jizz skidded across her nose and forehead. Levi turned to Joy and squirted a big wad across her cheek. Both of them got a salty taste of semen across their extended tongues. Levi went back and forth and painted both of their faces until they were giggling in disbelief.

"Wow. I thought the second load would be smaller," Joy said, wiping a dangling strand away from her eyebrow.

Paula was too busy milking the last drops out of his dick to reply. She deepthroated him until his balls rested on her chin, to make sure any remaining swimmers went straight to her stomach.

"I think you got it all," Joy remarked.

"Can I get you a towel?" Levi offered.

"No thanks," Paula said. She was reaching for the camera.

"Say cheese," Paula said to Joy, wrapping an arm around her.

Paula and Joy posed for a few cum selfies together and then stood up to say goodbye to Levi with his load still all over their faces.

"Why don't you leave your number on the way out?" Paula suggested.

He wrote it down on the hotel notepad and got dressed. Paula escorted him to the door.

Once Levi was gone, Paula and Joy headed to the bathroom to admire their reflections in the mirror. They had cum hanging off of their cheeks and dripping down to their tits at this point. Now that they were looking back at their cum-covered faces, they were both a little shocked by what had just happened.

"That went a little further than I expected," Paula admitted. "How are you feeling?"

Joy hesitated to answer, which made Paula grow concerned. Joy put a hand on Paula's shoulder and looked her in the eyes.

"To be totally honest, this is the most fucked up... greatest vacation ever!" Joy assured her. Joy was glowing with excitement. Her body was flooded with oxytocin and she could still feel little aftershocks going off from all her intense orgasms.

"I'm so happy to hear that. You deserve to have a good first time."

Paula started rubbing the cum all over her face like a daily moisturizer.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"The girls at the spa think semen is some kind of magic face cream. I don't know about that. But it never hurt."

Joy shrugged and did the same. She spread the cum all over her skin until it was completely absorbed.

"You look so much younger than you are. Maybe it's true," Joy said.

"That's sweet of you to say. Lord knows this face has encountered a lot of semen over the years."

"Can we invite him back tomorrow?" Joy asked.

Paula laughed with admiration. "Easy there. Will you at least let the man reload?"

"I guess."

"Why don't you hop in the shower?" Paula offered.

"After you," Joy insisted. She wasn't in a hurry to wash off her facial. It smelled like him. She couldn't help but crush on the guy after what just happened. Joy went back to hang out in the bedroom while Paula showered.

Joy lay back on the bed with her phone and a mini bottle of wine that she stole out of the fridge. She did a search for "Peter North" and chuckled when she saw the results. It was a flood of videos from porn sites with titles like "Cumshot Legend" and "Massive Money Shots." Now she understood her mom's joke from earlier that day at the pool. Joy grabbed the remote and figured out how to stream the videos to the TV.

"Wow," Joy said. She was flushed with arousal as she watched a dude with six-pack abs get his cock sucked by three women at the same time. The women had glamorous hair, excessive makeup, and big fake tits. Total 90s babes, like her mom. They kneeled together at the edge of a sparkling pool, all lined up to receive a cumshot.

Joy was surprised she hadn't stumbled into this video sooner. Ever since Jasmine told her about the Cum Face Challenge, she had been secretly watching facial cumshot videos, for research purposes of course.

Joy watched in suspense as the cumshot legend jerked his big veiny cock over three pretty faces. Joy's mouth was hanging wide open as she witnessed a geyser squirt out of that cock. The first woman flinched like she was just sprayed with a super-soaker of semen. He shot ropes of cum onto each of the women's faces and then went back through the lineup to soak them with a second round.

It was an impressive load, but Joy was more impressed by the women's performances. How they went out of their way to make it look so desirable. How they took turns kissing each other on cum-covered lips and licked each other's faces like it was candy.

Joy sat up against her bed frame and noticed a big wet spot on the comforter between her legs. She quickly covered it up with a pillow. Joy decided to stop the video before her mom walked in, but then something caught her eye. It was one of the suggested videos, titled: "Joy of Facials." She laughed out loud. It was too good.

"Oh my god! Mom, you have to see this video! It's called Joy of Facials!"

Paula didn't reply. She couldn't hear anything from the shower.

Joy tapped on the video to play it. A twentysomething bleach blonde woman was deepthroating a huge cock. It was clearly a home video, given the drab colors and the full-frame aspect ratio. It even had the year 2001 timestamped in the corner like it was filmed on an actual videotape.

The dude slapped his cock on the woman's face and she was absolutely loving it. He jerked himself off while she sucked on his balls. It reminded Joy of her first blowjob earlier that night. She couldn't believe how quickly everything escalated afterward. How nasty they got. How Levi's cum was still all over her face. Joy listened to make sure her mom was still showering and then slid her hand between her legs.