The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife on holiday is seduced by their neighbour.
16.9k words
3.99
35.2k
89
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

Freddy watched his wife in the jacuzzi with Rick. Their backs were to him, but he could tell something was going on. Rick had his arm out on the side of the jacuzzi, and around her shoulders, whispering things in her ear. After several minutes, Rick stood and faced Milly, the bulge in his red Speedos evident. Whatever he was saying to her, appeared to have her confused and undecided. But when he offered his hand, she reached up and took it.

Freddy's wife walked over the grass with Rick. She was dressed only in that tiny white mini-bikini Freddy had bought for her, the one that really was only a joke, the one that barely covered her beautifully large breasts, the one that went transparent when wet.

She was led her over to the little wooden sauna across the grass from the pool and the jacuzzi. Rick opened the door, and with his hand on her ass, pushed her inside, before following her in. Just for a moment Rick re-appeared, taking hold of the door. Freddy saw him look around, and saw the bulge in his Speedos had swollen dramatically.

Then he closed the door with just himself and Freddy's wife inside.

CHAPTER 1: TRICKY RICKY

Milly and Freddy had finally got away to their holiday in the sun, the first time together in nearly twenty years. In that time their careers had taken off, and they'd raised a son and two daughters, both of whom were now old enough to leave the nest. The stress of Freddy's engineering sub-contacting business, and Milly's highly demanding role in healthcare, had left them both tense and exhausted. So this amazing holiday to the beaches of Marbella in southern Spain and the apartment with the communal pool, was just what they were after.

So why the hell had Milly agreed that Rick could take the apartment next door?

"He's so lonely," said Milly as she sat next to her husband on the plane. "Ever since the divorce, he's just not been himself."

"He's a womaniser," replied Freddy, glancing over at Rick who was sat a couple of rows in front. "He slept with that poor girl, and her friend. Several times. And those are just the ones we know about."

"I told you, he's a changing man, Freddy. He's just not like that anymore. We have to give him a chance. And he loves Marbella, he's been here before, you know."

Freddy looked at his tiny blonde wife sat next to him. At the best part of five feet, with blue eyes and an angelic face, she sometimes acted as innocent as she looked. Her huge round breasts and fiery temper reminded him of Bernadette, the character portrayed by Melissa Rauch in the sit-com Big Bang Theory. Her black framed glasses completed the geeky schoolteacher look. Men often started at her, regardless of Freddy's presence. And when they discovered she was a nurse too, it was almost impossible to stop some of them. He loved that his little wife was a cock-magnet, and often wondered just how many men might have taken advantage of her over the years had he not been present to come to her rescue.

Freddy's dick twitched as he stared at her tight white top, and the thought of her exposing or at least freeing those wonderful globes within a little bikini. But she was too naive to think that Rick wouldn't equally be as aroused and try to make his move on her. He wondered how she would react if Rick asserted himself over her, and felt his erection growing at the thought of her wrestling with the much bigger man. Perhaps he would need to give this more thought. And anyway, Rick had just awarded Freddy a sub-contract on a large engineering job that would finally pay of all their loans and mortgage. So letting him holiday with them and perhaps get a glimpse of Milly in her bathing suit was just a small way of saying thank-you.

Their apartment was on the first floor, with two en-suite bedrooms at either end, a living-dining area, and a kitchen, all connected via a full-length balcony that overlooked the beautifully manicured lawns and palm trees that surrounded the pool. A jacuzzi was discreetly located behind some palms, and across the other side was a small wooden sauna.

"Wow, it's beautiful," said Milly. "Shame the pool's not bigger."

"It's all about quality not quantity, Milly," said Freddy.

Freddy and Milly were in the bedroom unpacking and changing. From the next apartment the familiar sounds of Rick's Black Sabbath could be heard heavy and loud.

"We'll have to tell him to turn that down at some point," said Freddy rolling his eyes.

"I'll go and ask him," said Milly.

Freddy was about to tell her not to bother, when he saw her disappearing through the bedroom door. She was dressed only in a pale blue bikini, which admittedly was reasonably respectable with high waisted bottoms that covered everything that a forty-something mother and wife required. But the bikini top was underwired, lifting and separating Milly's large round breasts.

Freddy was about to call after her to put something else on, but she was gone.

He continued unpacking, half thinking to himself that Rick's wandering eyes and suggestive comments would soon convince Milly that he only had one thing on his mind.

Freddy showered and shaved, dressed in a floral print short sleeved shirt and Bermudas, before checking out the kitchen to see if their pre-ordered supplies had been delivered. The fridge was well stocked, so he removed a beer from the fridge and wandered out through the kitchen doors on to the balcony, leaning over the rail to gaze over the pool.

Sounds of Milly's giggling came from the apartment to his left. A large wall separated their balcony from Rick's, but Freddy noticed a small gap at the very top. Intrigued as to what was making his wife giggle, he pulled a chair up against the wall and climbed up so that he could just peer over the top.

Milly was lying on a sun longer opposite Rick. They both had near-empty beers in their hands.

"I tell you, I'm so pleased that I could join you," said Rick. "I can't tell you how happy I was when you asked me to come away with you. You've been so good to me, Mil."

"Aww, that's ok, Ricky," she rubbed his forearm. "You've had such a tough time lately, and I know that, well, you've had nobody but yourself to blame, it's time you moved on."

"I know. I really know. You're so right, Mil. I've been such an idiot, and I should have seen it all coming. You're right. But I've changed now, Mil. I really have. And it's all because of you. You've been such a good friend to me recently, I don't know how I could have done it without you."

"Awww, that's so sweet, Ricky." She stood up, and leaning forward she kissed Rick on the forehead, her magnificent cleavage just in front of his eyes.

Despite Milly's bossy and feisty exterior, another characteristic of Bernadette from Big Bang Theory, Milly was often very considerate, caring, and accommodating, especially to older men. Freddy was five years older than Milly, and they had met just after she had completed her nursing degree. She had only experienced two lovers before Freddy, both of them much older university professors, who had regularly taken her to their bed on the pretext of ensuring she would not fail her exams. Milly had often confessed that being obedient with them had made her wet with excitement, and so she had opened her legs whenever they instructed.

The image of Milly squirming on her back as an older man had his way with her, often burst into Freddy's mind. He had fantasied what it would be like to watch his wife being fucked by another man, maybe one with lots of experience.

Rick was five years older than Freddy, and although not quite what might be considered to be "older", was still charming, devious, and had a reputation for being quite manipulative.

Freddy decided to go and rescue her before she made a complete fool of herself, or asked Rick to marry her, or something.

He knocked loudly on Freddy's door, and then again. There was no answer, and he was about to call Milly's mobile, when eventually the door opened.

"Oh, hi, Freddy," said Rick. "Come in. We were wondering where you were."

Freddy strolled through the living room and on to the balcony.

"Freddy!" exclaimed his semi-naked wife, rising to greet him and wrap her arms around his neck. "Rick's suggested we go out for a meal this evening. He's paying."

Rick shrugged his shoulders. "It's the least I can do for you letting me come. Besides, we can all celebrate the contract I awarded you! You'll be designing those components for this job for months!"

It was true, the contract Rick had won was worth a seven figure sum, and a chunk of that would be coming Freddy's way. Goodbye mortgage, credit card bills, and those two loans they had.

Back in their apartment, Milly changed into a light pink top, with a V neck that displayed the tops of her breasts, and a casual long white skirt.

Freddy unpacked the rest of her things. He held up a tiny white triangle bikini, dangling it in front of her, smiling mischievously.

"There is no way I am going to wear that thing!" exclaimed Milly. "I told you when you got it, and I'm ashamed that you've even brought it."

"Spoil sport," said Freddy. "I'd love to see you in this."

"I bet you would,"

"And so would Rick."

Milly stared at her husband, hands on hips. "I told you he's not like that anymore. What part of that don't you understand?"

"You mean he hasn't looked at your breasts this afternoon?"

Milly paused for a moment. "Well, maybe."

"So he has?"

"All men look at my boobs, Freddy. You know that. I can't help it. But I can think about breast reduction surgery again. I swear I'm going to do it! You always say it's about quality not quantity."

There was a knock at the door, and Rick's voice calling.

They ate at a beautiful little seafood restaurant on the seafront that Rick had recommended from his previous trips. The waiters were attentive, especially with Milly, and Freddy caught all of them staring down her top, and paying her complements. He was so proud of her, and his cock continued to twitch at his trophy wife displaying herself.

Rick was also charming, and kept agreeing with the waiters, telling Milly how amazing she was and that she was the most beautiful woman on the coast.

"I'm so lucky to be here with you," he said, staring lovingly at her.

"Yes, we're all lucky, aren't we," said Freddy, trying to regain some control of the situation. "But I'm the luckiest of all, having such an amazing wife."

"We're all lucky," smiled Milly. "I'm with two handsome men in a wonderful paradise."

"I thought I was in paradise when you knocked on my door this afternoon in that bikini," said Rick.

"Rick, really." Milly played indigent, but there was a hint of a smile on her face.

"I mean it. You looked unbelievable. Like something out of a catalogue. Really an amazing bikini. Amazing."

"It's only a cheap thing," she replied.

"You should see her tiny white one," chimed in Freddy, instantly regretting it, as Milly glared at him.

"What?" replied Rick. "There's another one? Even smaller? Is that possible? Tell me about it, Freddy."

"It's just a tiny white triangle bikini I bought for her for the trip. But she won't wear it."

"Ohh, Milly, you have to wear it for me," Rick was animated. "I just have to see you in that!"

But Milly just tapped her fingers on the table, indicating the conversation would go no further.

At the end of the meal Rick disappeared for a few moments before returning with a single red rose that he presented to her.

"A rose for a rose," he said.

Milly was delighted and gave him a huge kiss on his cheek.

The three walked back to the apartment, Milly in the middle, her arms through each of the men.

At the door to their apartment, Freddy paused, getting the keys out of his pocket. Milly walked with Rick to his apartment door, before kissing him goodnight.

"Make sure you wear that little white bikini tomorrow," Freddy just heard him whisper.

"Stop it, Ricky. Behave." She slapped him playfully, before Freddy dragged her inside their apartment.

"God, you're so sexy," he said, kissing her all over, grabbing her breasts and pulling her into the bedroom.

He made her orgasm, first with his tongue, and then his fingers, her moans carrying themselves out of the bedroom door over the balcony and into the night. He mounted her, climaxing almost straight away.

Milly wrapped her legs round him, whispering, "Stay inside me."

Freddy obliged, and felt Milly stimulating him again with the insides of her tight sex muscles.

"Ride me," he said. "I want to suck your tits."

He rolled her over, and she straddled him, leaning forward to provide his mouth access to her nipples. She moaned as he sucked her, her hips grinding against him, feeling his rod pressing deep in her.

"God, you looked so beautiful tonight," he said finally coming up for air. Milly placed her hands on his chest, pushing her breasts forward, and continuing to grind her tightness over his engorged cock.

"Good. Do you think so?"

"Ohhh fuck yes. So beautiful. So sexy. So fuckable. I love showing you off."

"Ohhhh, Freddy, do you. Really?"

"MMmmmm......yessss.......nrgghhh.....love it....did you see the waiters staring at you. Down your top. Looking at your lovely tits."

"Ohhhhhhhh.....I.......think so. Were they?"

"Ohh yes, they were," Freddy thrust up into his wife. "They loved you. They all wanted to fuck you."

"Ohhh, god, Freddy, are you sure?"

"Yesss...all of them. Rick thought so too. He couldn't take your eyes of you. And your tits. He thinks you're beautiful too."

"Yes...ohhh...but...he's not like that."

Freddy could feel his orgasm coming. He had to make his wife see how sexy she was. That all the other men thought so, that they wanted her. And in particular how Rick wanted her. She had to see him for what he really was.

"It is like that, baby, he wants you." He was pistoning rapidly inside her, grabbing her hips. "He wants to get his cock inside you and fuck you. He wants to suck your tits and make you his sex toy. That's what he wants from you....nnrrgghhhh......."

Freddy's cock exploded inside his wife. He could feel her body shaking in orgasm, her hand clamped over her mouth. As he came down, he wrapped his arms around her, stroking her hair and her back, kissing her gently. They feel asleep together.

******

They woke late, and as usual, Freddy was the first to open his eyes. He lay on his side gazing lovingly at the simply perfect little woman in his bed. He loved to drink her all in, for those moments just before she woke, he felt he was in love with her all over again.

Her eyes flickered open and immediately caught his own. Big beaming smile opened up, and she reached up to stroke his face.

"Good morning, lover," she said, pulling him to her and allowing him to explore her mouth with his.

Eating breakfast together, the couple joined Rick by the pool midmorning. They relaxed in the sun, and jumped in and out of the pool,

At lunchtime they returned to their respective apartments to get shade and have a siesta.

"I think I'll play a little golf this afternoon," said Freddy, hatching a plan in his mind. "There's a great club half an hour away."

"Ok, hunny. Enjoy yourself."

Freddy was out on the balcony, watching Rick who was dressed only in a pair of red Speedo budgie-smugglers as he moved the sun loungers ready for the afternoon session.

"Look, Rick's down there, waiting for you."

Milly joined her husband on the balcony, her pale blue bikini top straining under the pressure of her breasts as they tried to escape.

"Oh, yes," said Milly thoughtfully. "I thought I'd stay up here. Until you get back."

"Why? Afraid Rick will accost you?"

"Don't be silly," she replied defensively. "I've told you a million times he's not like that anymore. He's changing. I know it."

"You mean to say that if you invited him up to the apartment for a beer, he wouldn't be all over you like a rash?" He slipped his arm around her waist, pulling him to her, cupping her breast. "I know I would."

"That's because my husband is a dirty pervert, who loves displaying his wife like a whore. Whereas Rick is a gentleman, who's going through a difficult patch."

"The only patch he wants to get through is yours," said Rick, placing the palm of his hand at the front of her bikini bottoms.

"Stop it!" she slapped his hand away. "Now I've changed my mind, and I am going to spend the afternoon sunbathing with Rick. And I'm going to do it just to prove you wrong."

"Ok, then," said Freddy. "He's already seen you in the bikini you have on, and you say it didn't excite him, because he's not like that. What if he saw you in the little white one?"

"Dream on. I'm NOT wearing THAT?"

"Why not? Frightened something might happen?"

Milly was lost for words. "Well, I'm not sure about that."

"So you think he will make a pass at you? If you wear the white bikini?"

"No, no, of course not."

"Then put it on."

She paused again, her mouth opening slightly, staring at the ceiling.

"Let me get this straight," she said, hands on hips like a school mistress. "You want me to wear that tiny white Wicked Weasel micro bikini, and flaunt myself in front of our friend and neighbour, just to see if he gets a hardon?"

Freddy's cock twitched. "Not just that. But if you ask him up for a beer. I'll bet he will have a go at you. Then you'll see what I mean, what he's really like."

"Have a go at me? How far do you think he will go? What does he actually have to do to me to prove me wrong? Feel me up? Suck my breasts? Finger me to an orgasm? Or just rape me from behind in the pool?" When Freddy couldn't answer, she went on. "Have you thought this through? Because that little wee white thing you bought me is designed to be a magnet for the male penis! And where will you be when your wife is exposing herself and defenceless?"

"Playing golf," is all Freddy could reply,

"Oh for, fuck's sake!" She grabbed the little white bikini from the drawer. "Get out! You don't think I'm going to let you watch me put this on do you?" And she threw him out of the bedroom.

Freddy's jaw hit the floor when she emerged twenty minutes later. "Oh my god. You look...."

"Like a whore ready to be fucked?" Her hands were on her hips.

The tiny triangle of white hardly covered her pussy lips, and the thin strings ran up to her waist, where they were tied together in a tiny bow, with the remainder of the strings dangling down her hip and thigh. Two more tiny white triangles completely failed to cover each breast, with the flesh of her underboob clearly showing. Her nipples pressed through the thin stretch material.

Freddy took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. He had one thing on his mind.

"What are you doing!?" she said as he pushed her on to her back, and climbed on top of her. "You don't think I'm going to let you screw me now, do you?" But his hard cock was already out. "You can get that thing away from me!" He knelt over her, holding her down by her breast, easing his hardness behind the stretch fabric. "Is this all you think your wife is good for?" She gasped.

He couldn't believe how wet she was, and he entered her with ease. The thought of her by the pool, wearing three triangles of white, with Rick watching, was too much. He pumped once, twice, three times before his eruption came.

"I suppose you're satisfied now I'm going to have your cum dripping out of me all afternoon."

"Remember," he said. "Ask him up for a beer. Then you'll see." He kissed her goodbye, and made his way to the car park.

At the last minute, he doubled back and made his way up to the apartment. He hid in the spare bedroom, opening the door so that he could creep on to the balcony and watch.

Milly was busy arranging her towel on the lounger, and Rick was fussing around her, taking in every curve. She turned to face Rick, and Freddy saw for the first time how brief the back of the bikini was. Although there was a small triangle of white, it was only about two inches across, and had the effect of being arrow-like and pointing the eye down her crack that separated her two most wonderful fleshy globes. The long strings of her top dangled down below the length of her blonde hair. She looked, not to put too fine a point of it, like a porn star.