The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had drifted off somewhere, perhaps reliving it all again.

"Ohh, babe, that's so horny," said Freddy, his hand right at the top of her thigh, under the hem of her skirt.

"And then," she whispered, "he took me into the sauna." She fell silent.

"What happened in the sauna? Tell me. What did he do to you?"

"Nothing. Well, not really. But I did something to him."

"What? Tell me, Milly."

"He kept on and on telling me how beautiful I was, how sexy I looked in my little bikini, and that my boobs looked so good. He pointed out that he had an...you know, he'd got hard...really hard, it was so big, and I could see it sticking out of the top of swimming trunks. He told me that I had done that to him, that he hadn't ejaculated in months and that it was killing him.

"And that was when he asked to touch my boobs...I wanted to say no to him, but he started touching them."

"You like that, don't you?" Freddy reached up to her breast.

"Yess, a lot. It was nice, and I thought it wasn't really doing any harm. Nobody could see. He was very gentle. And he just kept saying, 'Oh Mil I need to cum. Please can you make me cum.' So...that's when I did it to him."

"What? What did you do, Milly."

"I stood up facing him, and took my bikini top off. I knelt down between his legs, and pulled down his swimming trunks. And then I took his thing between my boobs. I let him fuck my boobs, Freddy. He came all over them."

"Oh, God, Milly, that's so sexy. I want you. Now." He pulled his wife to her, kissed her, pulled at her top.

"No, please, Freddy, I can't."

"Why? Why not?"

"I'm...I'm so sore. Down below. Between my legs. I don't think I can take any more. After what he did to me, this afternoon."

"Ohhh, Milly, I'm so hard for you. Give me a titty fuck. Like you did for him."

"Yes, Freddy."

Milly stood up and quickly threw off her top, and discarded her bra. Freddy dropped his shorts, and sat in the same spot that Rick had been sat in the day before when his wife had masturbated him with her breasts.

"Fuck, yes, Milly...that's good. Is that how you did it for Rick?"

"Yes. You saw me, didn't you? You were watching me."

"Yesss...yesss...did you like doing it?" She nodded to him. "Did you like sucking him too?"

She looked up at him with an almost painful expression, her big tits mashing together against his cock. "Yes, I did, I loved it."

"Ohh, fuck, babe. And did you like it when he pinned you to the sofa, right here, and fucked your brains out?"

Milly hesitated for a moment. "Yes, yes I did. I didn't mean to let him. Not to start with. But he did things to me....such nice things...and I thought I could help him, with his problem. And he put my legs up, round his shoulders, you know how much I like that? And he was rubbing his thing all over my pussy. It was like I was on fire. I lost control. And then...when he put it in me, when he inserted his cock into me, that huge, long, slippery rod..."

He gaze had drifted off, far away, those blue eyes half closed, her lips parted, licking. She gazed down at her husbands cock, and swallowed it whole.

Freddy gasped. She began to deep-throat him. Glop, glop, glop, glop. She had never done this to him, she had never been able to. Now, she was possessed. He could feel his orgasm building, even though he had brought himself off only half an hour ago in the car. He noticed that she was fingering herself, even though she said she was sore.

Suddenly, she looked up at him, taking his cock in her hand and stroking it quickly, pressing it to the side of her face, while continuing to finger herself.

"Oh Freddy, what he did to me. He was so deep. I thought I was going to die. I didn't want him to stop. And then today, I didn't want you to go, at first. I knew what would happen if you did, and I didn't want it to, I really didn't. Not at first. But then, after you left, he took me up to his flat. I couldn't resist. I don't think I even tried. He took me. In every room. In every position. We did it in the living room, in the shower, on his bed, in the kitchen. We even did it on the balcony, I was sat on him on the sun lounger, I was bouncing on him, he was going so deep inside me, Freddy, so deep. He was pinching my nipples tight....ohhhhh....and.....ohhhhhh."

Freddy saw his wife squirt through her panties, her orgasm shaking her body, as he jizzed his load over her breasts.

They kissed and cuddled, lying on the sofa. He stroked her hair, and she kept saying how much she loved him. He kissed her breasts, licking his own cum off her, making her sigh with pleasure.

"I love what this has done to us," said Freddy. "I just wish I'd been part of it. I'm almost sorry I didn't jump out and stop you, so we could have talked about it first. But Rick just moved things along so quickly, didn't he."

"I guess so. But he's in such a difficult place."

"Not so difficult that he duped you, Milly. He lied to you. Got inside your head, don't you see?"

She shook her head, looking down at the floor with troubled eyes, not wanting to admit what was right in front of her.

"No, please, Freddy. That can't be right."

"He lied to you and tricked you. He doesn't love you, Milly. He lied. Just like he lied to those two girls that he fucked. Just like he lied to Rachel. He didn't love those girls, and he didn't love Rachel either. He used them and when he was finished with them he dumped them. And he took a load of videos of you and him, and sent them to a business partner to impress him. That isn't what friends or lovers do. That's what people do when they want to use you, and when they really don't give a shit about you."

"No, Freddy, please."

"Remember what he said to you, just before he entered you? What did he say about me?" Milly looked up at him, searching his eyes, trying to remember. "He said that I wanted him to have sex with you."

"Yes, well, you did."

"But I didn't tell him that, Milly! He didn't know that. He just lied to you. One of many tricks he did to get you to open your legs for him."

"Oh, God, Freddy," she said, burying her head in her hands. "Have I been so stupid?"

"It's not your fault. He got inside your head. He's known you for a long time, and he knows that it's your life to help people. That's what you do. He saw that and took advantage of you. You thought you could help him, and he made you think that you could!"

"Oh fuck, Freddy. What a mess. I can't believe he would do that to me. I thought he was my friend."

"It's ok. It happened. And hey, you had a wild ride," he smiled at her. "Just start to see him as he is. As other people see him."

She nodded her head, breathing deeply.

"Freddy," she said after some time. "There's something else."

"What's that, hun?"

"Afterwards, after we'd finished....you know...fucking....I took him down to the cafe on the seafront. I tried to tell him that it had all got out of hand, that it couldn't go on any more, and that I was going to tell you what had happened.

"But then this guy came up. He said he was just passing, and just pulled up a chair, and what a co-incidence it was. It was someone Rick knew, a business partner. He's the one that's just given Rick that new contract. You know, the big one that you'll be working on?"

"Oh, God, yeah. Matt!"

"Yes, that's him. You must know him?"

"Sort of. But I'd never met him until today. He was the guy I played golf with. The one who Rick sent those videos of you and him to."

Milly's mouth dropped open. "Oh my God. He's seen me...and Rick...that explains it."

"Explains what, Milly?"

"Why he thought I was Rick's...bit on the side."

"Well, you are."

"The thing is, Freddy, he's asked me out on a date."

"What?"

"Well, not just me, Rick too. He wants to take us both to this swanky restaurant he knows. Very exclusive. He says he wants to celebrate our new partnership."

"Oh, I see. What did you say?"

"I had to think on my feet. Rick clearly had told him about me, he said he was trying to impress Matt. Matt said that it had worked, and he was impressed that he'd trapped someone like me. Anyway, I just sort of went along with it, pretending to be Rick's...well, new girlfriend. I just thought it would help him out, and I couldn't exactly call him a liar in front of this guy that's about to pay him lots of cash. But then Matt noticed my wedding and engagement rings, and so Rick said that I'd left my husband at home, to come on holiday to have a wild time, and that's how we'd hooked up.

"And then...and then, Rick called me his Slut Wife. Oh my God, Freddy, I've become a slut wife."

"No, you're not. You're a hot wife." He kissed her. "So what did you say, about the date?"

"I didn't really have a choice. Rick agreed. And so Matt is picking us up at eight."

"Bloody hell."

"What should I do? Should I cancel it? I can. I will if you want me to."

Freddy sat up, rubbing his chin. "I think you should go."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's only dinner. You'll save face for Rick, not that I think he deserves it, but it will maintain the contract and the job. We can pay off our mortgage and loans with this, if it goes through. So just relax, and enjoy your date."

"I'm not sure. The way Matt looks at me. He thinks I'm a slut wife."

"Technically you're a Hot Wife," smiled Freddy. "Anyway, what do you think of Matt?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"I'm only saying, he's a good looking, very rich older man. And I know you have a thing for older men, what with your two lecherous lecturers."

"Oh. My. God. Are you bringing that up again?" She slapped him playfully on the thigh. "That was over twenty years ago, and I know you only bring that up 'cause you think it gets me going."

"Well, I'm right. It does. You have this thing for older men."

"That's why I married you." She kissed him.

"I'm hardly older."

She nodded. "He is very attractive, much more so than Rick. And he's got this charm, and confidence, like he knows what he wants, and like he knows what I want."

"So you fancy him then?"

"Freddy!"

"Is he going to get inside your knickers too? Make you in to an extra-hot wife?"

She giggled. "I'm certain that's what's on his mind. They way that he was looking at me. Do you really like the thought of me, you know, with another man?"

"My God, Milly, yes. It's one of the horniest things I've ever imagined. I don't know why. It's kinda weird. But I've always loved it when a guy comes on to you, or flirts with you. Like those guys in the restaurant looking at you the other night. I get so hard over it."

"You poor thing," she said with a smile, touching his cheek. "I've always loved trying to make your dreams come true. But tonight is just dinner, isn't it? Maybe we should talk more about your fantasies sometime? And mine too?"

"That would be amazing, Milly."

"But there's one other thing."

"Ok?"

"Rick bought me a dress."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. I sort of tried to get out of the posh restaurant thing by saying I hadn't brought any nice clothes. So Rick took me to this place he knows and bought me a dress."

Milly was in the shower getting ready for her date, when Freddy examined the dress. It had been beautifully packaged up inside a box, with tissue paper, and looked very expensive. The material was a white satin with a slight stretchy feel. There were also pair of matching heels, with tiny white straps that would run up the calves. Buried under the dress were a tiny pair of white frilly panties, high waisted and see-through.

At a quarter to eight, Milly finally emerged from the bedroom having prepared herself.

"Well, how do I look?"

"Oh...Milly...I want to fuck you now!" said Freddy.

She had straightened her hair, that was normally slightly wavy, and applied a fair amount of makeup that made her look classically seductive. The dress was a plunging halter neck, displaying Milly's side boob as well as underboob. The back also plunged below her waistline, clearly showing an absence of support for her breasts. It hugged the contours of her hips, with the hem coming down to the middle of her thighs.

"I don't know, it's very relieving. There's so little material in this dress," she said.

"Milly, it's about quality not quantity," smiled Freddy.

Suddenly, Freddy was not certain he should be letting her go out wearing this. He pulled her to him, kissing her, stroking her head, and rubbing her soft breast through the fabric of her dress.

She moaned, "Oh, shit, Freddy, don't do that to me now. You're making me wet."

Chapter Two to follow