The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just flown in from Boston," he said in a southern American accent. "Here to play a surprise visit on a business associate, and thought I'd brush up on my swing first."

The group gathered their gear and were walking toward the first hole.

"Who are you here to visit then, Mr Meyers?" asked Kevin.

"Business buddy. And call me Matt," replied Matt. "Just awarded him a huge fat contract. He let it slip that he was out here on holiday, so thought I'd drop in unannounced and squeeze him." He laughed to himself. "He's banging some big-titted MILF he's picked up, and I thought to myself, why should he have all the fun!"

"Wow," said Simon, impressed. "I wonder what she's like."

"Here," said Matt. "He sent me some photos of her."

Matt handed his phone to Simon, whose face immediately became a picture. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped open. "Fuck," is all he could say, scrolling through the photos. "Take a look at this." He handed the phone to Kevin.

Kevin nodded appreciatively. "Her tits are something else. I'd certainly have a go on that too. Where's her husband?"

"Probably back at home, jerking his tiny dick," mused Matt, before passing his phone to Freddy.

Freddy wasn't especially interested, and was about to decline, when he saw the picture of the woman. The blonde woman, with the tiny white bikini.

He grabbed the phone from Matt. It was Milly. And it could only have been Rick that had taken this picture. She was by the pool in her little white bikini. The next picture was of her stepping in to the pool, and the next picture was of her getting out. And the final three pictures were of her wet, drying herself with a towel, with her breasts and pussy fully exposed and on full view through her wet costume. Freddy had not seen her close up while she had been in her wet bikini, and now, looking in close up, he could see just how much of his sexy wife was on display.

"Having a good look, eh?" Matt snatched the phone back. "She's not your wife, is she?"

Freddy stared at him open mouthed, trying to figure out what was happening. Then the penny dropped. Matt was Rick's customer, the one who had just awarded him the huge deal. The deal that had gotten Freddy the sub-contract to design all those components.

"No," laughed Kevin. "His wife's back home in England. Good job too. If she knew that you were looking at that woman, she'd have your balls for breakfast!"

Freddy was in a daze as they played the first few holes. What the hell was Rick doing sending photos of Milly to people, and saying she was his...well, whatever it was he was saying. This was all going to backfire on them now, if Matt found out that Milly was married to Freddy, and Rick was lying! This would destroy any trust Matt had in Rick. He had to get back to Milly now, and sort all this out, somehow.

But how to get away from the game without embarrassing himself, and without making it look as though he was an idiot in front of Matt, who would probably eventually find out that Freddy had a sub-contract to work for Rick.

He took a deep breath, and decided to play it cool.

But how could he play it cool, knowing that Milly was alone with Rick? Was Rick now taking her back to the apartment. Was he banging her in her marital bed? Or had he taken her to his own bed? Or was he raping her in the pool, as Milly had suggested?

Or had Milly managed to keep a lid on things, and keep Rick's cock firmly inside his Speedos?

The game dragged on in the hot sun. Freddy did his best to hurry it up, but his mind was not on the game, and he kept missing shots. To make things worse, young Simon was hopeless, and was taking twice as long as everyone else. Kevin was spending extra time and patience to make sure the shot was lined up, the right club was selected, and explaining the difference between draw and fade.

Every now and then Matt's phone would beep, and he would look at it for a while, chuckling to himself.

An agonising four hours later, and they were approaching the eighteenth hole.

Matt had been having a good chuckle at something on his phone, and Simon dared to ask him what he had been laughing at.

"Just my business partner," said Matt. "He's been doing this MILF this afternoon, and keeps sending me videos. She's sure been getting in to it."

"Let me see!" exclaimed Simon. Matt handed his phone over.

It was Freddy's turn to tee off, but he couldn't think straight. What was going on? What was on those videos. His shot went wide into the trees.

"Don't think you're going to find that one," said Kevin. "Think you'll have to drop a shot. Here, Simon, let me have a look too." He grabbed the phone from Simon. "Oh my word. My word. Very impressive. They really wobble don't they?"

It was a few minutes before Freddy was able to take the phone from Kevin. There were several videos. The first he saw was of Milly taking a cock in her mouth. She was wearing her pale blue bikini, and her wedding ring glistened on her finger as her hand worked up and down the shaft. Another was of her lying on a bed with a man's fingers inside her bikini bottoms. And then another of her facing the camera, on all fours, with Rick behind her thrusting in and out, slowly, making her squeal each time. They were both red with effort, their skin glistening with sweat, and Milly looked exhausted. It was clear they had been mating for hours.

There were so many videos, that Freddy knew he wouldn't have time to watch them all. While Matt was busy making his shot, he activated the blue-tooth and started beaming them all over to his own phone.

"You bastard, Rick," he said to himself.

Matt looked up. "You know Rick?"

Freddy looked up from the phone, wide eyed. Had he blown the whole thing open now? He had to think fast.

"Err, sort of. I'm doing some design work for him. We're here on holiday together. Well, not together. He's in the next apartment."

"Well how's about that," said Matt. "We're practically business partners? Say, you must have seen this hot little blonde then?"

"Erm, no, not really. You know how Rick exaggerates things."

Matt chuckled, and hit his shot.

Finally, the round was completed, and Kevin invited them all for a drink in the Clubhouse, and to avail themselves of the luxurious members changing rooms. Matt insisted in buying them all drinks, and doing the sauna. Try as he might, Freddy couldn't think straight, and was unable to extricate himself.

But eventually, the ordeal was over, and he sprinted to his hire car. Matt waved at him as his Bentley pulled out in front, and disappeared up the road.

Freddy got halfway back to the apartment, before he couldn't stand it any longer. He pulled over in a quiet lay-by where nobody could see, sent Milly a text: "Be home in 30 mins," and started to look through the videos.

The first showed Milly sucking Rick's cock.

"Ohh, yes, Mil, that's good. Just how I like it." She was repeating the process that she had followed yesterday, starting with Rick's head, then shaft, and then his balls. She was clearly reluctant to try deep-throating him again, but he was more gentle with her this time, and he praised her for doing so well. The camera must have been resting on a table or the arm of a chair, as both Rick's hands were in view, gently holding her hair out of the way so that the camera could capture him face fucking her. He was naked, with his knees bent, as she knelt on the floor in front of him. The glop, glop, glop, glop of his cock in her soft mouth was quite audible. Her saliva spilled out of her mouth onto her breasts and bikini top. Her eyes were half closed, and her hands went up to grab her breasts. Clearly she was enjoying this, perhaps as much as Rick was.

"That's it, baby, feel them," he heard Rick say to her. "Take it off."

Without missing a mouthful of his cock, she reached behind her, unfastened the clip of her bikini, and slid it off. Her hands returned to her breasts, pummelling them and squeezing them.

"Oh, God, Mil. You're so beautiful. You're making me feel so much better. So good. Now, make me cum. Will you? Make me cum?"

She looked up at him, and made a sound that could have been a "Yes."

The glop, glop, glop, glop, became faster. She reached forward to take his balls in one hand, caressing them carefully. Freddy saw her slip her other hand down the front of her bikini bottoms.

Rick wrapped the long strands of her blonde hair round his wrist, and forcefully pulled her to his cock, using her pretty mouth as his fuck toy.

With a huge groan he gushed into her. She choked, and gagged, as he deposited his first long rope in to her lungs. His second and third into her mouth, and she did her best to swallow as much as she could. The fourth and fifth ropes spurted out of her mouth, across her lips and down her chin, dripping down on to her exposed breasts along with her saliva.

He let go of her, and she collapsed on to the floor, covered in juices.

"Ohh, Mil, you're such a good cum slut."

"Am I?" she answered weakly.

"Yes," said. "You are. What are you?"

She hesitated. "A cum slut."

The video stopped.

In the next video, Milly was standing in the shower cubicle, with Ricky behind her. He had hold of her hips and was thrusting powerfully into her. Her breasts were squashed up to the glass partition, a look of pain on her face. It was so erotic, Freddy removed his cock and began to play with himself.

The next video was clearly immediately after the shower, as Milly emerged into the bedroom of Rick's flat, with a white towel wrapped around her. She got on the bed, lying on her back, and waited. After a few seconds, she opened up her towel, spreading it carefully on the bed either side of her, as if she were unwrapping herself. Rick appeared, sporting a huge erection. Milly placed her hands above her head, and parted her legs, a gesture showing that she had submitted completely to him.

Rick took his time with her, suckling on her toes, kissing her calves and shins, biting her knees, licking the inside of her thighs. Freddy could hear those sexy little whimpers that she made, her eyes closed, her lips parted, gasping.

Rick made a single long lap at her pussy with his tongue.

"Ohhhh...yesss," she sighed.

This was not a woman who was being persuaded or seduced. This was simply a woman who was giving herself to her man, and wanted him to take her. She wanted pleasure, and she wanted it from him.

Freddy saw Rick moving up his wife's beautiful body, and saw his neighbour open his mouth wide to take as much as his wife's large, succulent breast as he could. Perhaps a third of Milly's breast disappeared inside Rick's mouth as he suckled on her for a moment. Then his lips drew slowly back over the soft skin of her mound of milk, her areola, before taking her nipple in his teeth. She was already moaning loudly as he did this, and cried out as he bit down, taking her nipple and pulling, pulling. Her hands came down to his head, her hips bucked, and her knees came up. Freddy though she was about to orgasm.

But Ricky let go of her nipple, and slowly repeated the same assault on her other breast. Even though she knew what was coming, she knew to expect the exquisite pain, she still vocalised herself as he took her nipple.

"Ohhhh..Goddd...fuckk!"

His face was over hers, and she strained her neck to kiss him. His mouth opened, and out came his tongue. Milly's tongue met with his without their lips touching. Her whimpers had become moans, she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him, and his cock to her. Her hands were round his neck and head, caressing him.

Freddy had never, ever seen her look as desperate to be fucked.

Finally they kissed, deep and passionate, slow and lingering. It broke Freddy's heart. It made Freddy cum.

He dropped his phone on the passenger seat, cleaned himself up, and started the car.

Along the motorway he could hear Milly.

"Yess...yess...ohh...yes, Ricky, yes....yesss, oh it feels so good. Come on, come on, let it out, let it all out."

"Ohh, Mil, I love you. You're sooo good. Soo tight. So special. So tight and special. You're helping me, Mil, you are, ohhhh..."

"Oh yes, oh yes, come on!"

"I'm coming, Mil. I'm coming for you Mil. I'm cumming inside you, like I did yesterday. Like I'm gonna do tomorrow!"

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Come on. Come on! Come onnnn! Comme onnnnn!!!!!"

She was screaming at him to fuck her, to dump his cum into her, and to do it again and again and again.

Freddy reached over and turned it off. He just couldn't listen to it any more. He believed there and then that he had lost her.

He pulled in to the car park, and made his way heavily up to the apartment. There was nobody there. Of course. They were next door at Rick's.

He banged on Rick's door several times, but there was no answer. He listened at the door, got a class from the kitchen and held it to the wall between their apartments, but there was nothing. Silence.

He went out on to the balcony, grabbed a chair to stand on and peered through the gap at the top of the wall between the balconies. But there was no sign of life.

His phone beeped with a woof-whistle - Milly's notification sound. 'Home in 10. I need to talk to you seriously' said the message.

Freddy slumped down on the chair. This was it. She was going to finish with him. She'd fallen in love with Rick, and now she was coming home to tell him. How would he tell the kids? What would he say to the Judge at the trial when they asked him why he had held Rick under the pool for a whole hour?

And so, when she opened the door, dropping a few bags of shopping on the sofa, Freddy was ready for the worst.

"Have you had a good tournament?" she asked lightly. She always called it a 'tournament' and Freddy smiled, knowing that years of telling her it was a 'round' of golf were now pointless.

"Yes," he said quietly. Should he tell her that he missed her, and had thought about her all the way round? Should he casually mention the videos of her taking a new lover?

"Good," she said, seriously. She took his hand. "Freddy, I have something to tell you."

Oh God, here it comes, the Dear John letter, only face to face.

"Ok," is all he could breathe.

"You know that I love you, right?" she said, looking at him right in the eyes. He nodded back to her. "Well...something's happened." She swallowed hard. "But you must know, that I love you, I've always loved you, and that there is nobody else I would ever want to be with. I married you because I love you, and want to stay with you forever. That's still true now. I don't want anyone else."

Freddy's head was spinning. This wasn't how you broke up with someone. Was it?

"The thing is...you see....what's happened, Freddy..." she could hardly get the words out.

So he decided to help her out. "Something has happened with you and Rick, hasn't it?" She nodded. "You've had sex with him, haven't you?" She nodded. "This afternoon." She nodded again. "In his bed." She paused, closed her eyes, and nodded. "And in his shower."

Her eyes shot up. Her mouth opened. "What? How do you know?"

Freddy saw this as his chance to show Rick in his real light. He took out his phone, and showed her the video of Rick fucking her in the shower.

"Oh my God!" she jumped up, snatching the phone from him. "Where did you get this? How? Who sent it to you? Oh my God!"

She collapsed on the sofa sobbing. He wanted to reach out to her, but was still confused about the anxiety and fear he had been experiencing, and the sheer lust he had for her and for what she had just done.

"Rick sent it to this guy I've just been playing golf with." Milly stopped crying, and looked up.

"Oh, God, oh God, oh God, Freddy. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean it to happen. I don't love Rick. I love you. I'm so sorry."

"Really? You still love me?"

She nodded. "Yes, with all my heart."

He moved to wrap his arms around her, and she melted into him. "Good. Because I still love you. And those videos are the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

"Videos? There are more than one?"

"Eight, altogether."

She scrolled through his phone, shaking her head. "I thought I was aware of him taking them, but I was so....so..."

"Horny?"

She nodded. "Yes...sorry, Freddy, I was. I just didn't think. I didn't really pay attention. I certainly didn't think he was going to send them to anyone. Do you forgive me?"

"As long as you love me, I will always forgive you."

They kissed.

"Did you really think it was sexy? Seeing me and...and...you know?"

"Oh, God yes, Milly. I've always wondered what it would be like to see you with another man. And now I know. I was here yesterday when Rick fucked you."

Her mouth shot open, and she pulled away. "What? You were here? You watched us? Me? Him? Shit, Freddy, you could have stopped us. You could have stopped him. You could have made it not happen! Why did you watch? Weren't you on your tournament?"

"Round, Milly. No, I don't know, I was just, well possessed. Part of me wanted you to see what a bastard Rick can really be, and part of me, well..."

"Wanted to watch me get fucked?"

"Yes. And you really got fucked, didn't you? Hard?"

Her face dropped in shame. "Yes."

"Did you enjoy it?" She was quiet, her head hanging. "I don't mind if you did. I saw you. It looked like you were enjoying it. Enjoying him. In fact, what turns me on more than anything, is seeing you and how you like it, watching you enjoy yourself and become stimulated sexually."

She bit her bottom lip, eyes dropping to the floor, tears welling up.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Tell me how it all started, Milly."

She nodded. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes. Tell me. When did all this start?"

She seated herself back on the sofa, the same sofa on which she had been mercilessly fucked by Rick the day before.

"A few months ago," said.

"A few months ago! He's been doing you for a few months?"

"No, no, no, Freddy, not that. No. But a few moths ago we started talking. About his divorce, about his infidelities. I told him that he was addicted to sex. It's quite common, you know, and I told him where he could go to get help. But he said he was too ashamed, and so, somehow, I can't remember how exactly, I agreed to try and help him through it. I taught him some Cognitive Behavioural Therapy that he could use when he feels the urge, and also ways of developing steady, meaningful relationships, rather than just strings of one night stands.

"I was getting through to him, I know it. Just before we came away he said that it had been months since he had sex with anybody, and it was all because of me. He said that I had really helped him, and he was feeling better about himself."

"Just a sob story," muttered Freddy.

She hit him on the arm. "Don't say that, Freddy. You don't understand how difficult it has been for him."

"He tricked you, Milly. You can see that, can't you?"

She shook her head in denial.

"No, no, no. He's troubled, and I can help him," she said, a pleading look in her eyes.

"And that's why you invited him along here?"

"Yes. I thought, if he relaxed more, enjoyed himself, he might continue his recovery."

Freddy touched the top of his wife's thigh. "And he enjoyed you, didn't he."

"Yes. I'm sorry, Freddy. I didn't mean for this to happen. But then when you left me by pool, and I was wearing that obscene bikini, he sort of changed. He kept telling me how sexy I looked, and I was flattered. And then he dragged me in to the jacuzzi."

She went silent.

"What happened when you went in the jacuzzi?" asked Freddy.

"He was just hugging me, friendly, that's all. But then he started talking about blow jobs and how he missed having one. He touched my boob and asked if I would like to help him by giving him a blow job. But I kept saying no, honestly. And then, he started telling me exactly how he liked having it done, the head of his...thing...and then down one side, up the next...and how he loved it when she takes his balls inside her mouth and..."