The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milly stopped, and drew back, his balls falling from her beautiful mouth. "I don't think I can, Ricky." She was shaking her head, her golden locks falling about her shoulders, her breasts wobbling.

"Try," he hissed. "See how much of me you can take. Do it."

She repositioned herself again, took a deep breath, and took hold of the base of his shaft with one hand. Opening her mouth, she inserted his cock past her pretty pink lips, and was able to get about halfway down his shaft before she stopped, gagging. He grabbed her head, and with a huge grunt, forced his hips upwards. She squealed in terror, gagging again, and tried to pull away. He took hold of her hair with both hands, and began to face fuck her violently, her blue eyes bulging, saliva and precum spurting from the side of her mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Mil, I'm cumming for you. I'm letting it out for you. All for you Mil!"

Her hands clawed at his thighs, trying to push herself away. Every time he went deep into her mouth, there was a sickening squelch, and she gagged, "Glop, glop, glop, glop, glop," it sounded. Her face, neck and chest had turned red, and her eyes were starting to close. It looked like she was going to pass out, as Rick continued his vicious face fuck.

Suddenly, her head turned to one side, and his cock popped out of her mouth. He gave a guttural groan of frustration and anger, pulling her head back toward his cock.

But she resisted, and just before he entered her again, she grabbed his shaft with both of her hands, and shouted at him: "Cum on my tits, Ricky. Please, come all over these lovely big titties for me!"

Freddy had never heard her speak like this, and it was all too much for him. He began his spurting at the same time that Rick started to spurt all over his wife. Freddy came in his own hand, with a spurt hitting the wall. Rick came over Freddy's wife, first over her left breast, then her right, and then her chin as she pumped his long pole with both her hands. She watched in rapt fascination as a fourth rope hit her chest again, and then again.

"That's good, Mil," said Rick, taking her hands to stop her. "You did real good. I feel so much better. You've helped me such a lot."

Her big smile lit up her pretty face in pleasure, as Rick leant toward her, his hand gripping the back of her head, pulling her to his mouth.

Freddy stood in the corridor shaking in fear and rage, as Rick and Milly locked lips for several seconds, their tongues darting back and forth. Milly's little whimpers became louder before Rick finally released her.

"Get me another beer, will you Mil?"

She nodded. "Ok, Ricky. I...I better clean this stuff off me too."

"No! Leave it on you. Don't touch any of it, ok?"

She seemed startled by his reaction, and stood up, heading for the kitchen.

Freddy quickly retreated to the spare room, just in time to spy her large cum-covered breasts swaying as she went into the kitchen. He saw her bend down, her lovely ass covered by only the tiny white string micro-bikini. She retrieved a beer and went back into the living room.

Rick was peeing loudly, and after several moments returned to the living room.

Freddy crept back and found them both sat on the sofa. Rick was on her left, with his right arm around her, and his hand casually resting just above her breast. He took a swig of beer with his other hand. There were just casually sitting there chatting as if they were watching a Sunday afternoon movie.

Then, Rick reached down to Milly's breast and scooped up a glob of his cum. He raised it to her mouth, and she pulled back.

"What are you doing, Ricky?"

Rick smiled at her. "Cleaning you. Now open," he said.

Milly did as she was told and Rick inserted his finger. "Lick. Now swallow," he instructed. Milly swallowed, and Rick repeated for each glob of his cum.

Rick pulled her to him and kissed her again. He put the beer bottle to her lips, as if to help her wash his sperm down into her stomach. She coughed a little, before he made her take another drink.

"No more," she said. "I think I've had enough. I'm...I'm a bit drunk."

But Rick forced the bottle on her again. She took two more mouthfuls, before turning her head away, the beer spilling over her breasts. Rick appeared to like what he saw and poured more beer down her front.

She giggled, nervously, but then gasped as he lowered his head and began sucking and licking her nipples and chest.

"Oh, God, what are you doing!" she exclaimed.

"Cleaning you," he replied, between mouthfuls of her breasts.

Freddy watched his neighbour suckle on his wife's large breasts. With each mouthful, Milly gave a tiny whimper.

"Ricky, please. You really shouldn't be doing that to me."

"It's ok. I'm just cleaning you up." He licked and kissed his way up her chest to her neck, biting her gently all the way to her earlobe, his tongue flicking inside making her gasp. He dropped his almost-empty beer bottle, and reached up to gently cup her breast, squeezing her nipple between his thumb and finger.

Freddy knew she liked this more than anything, and he remembered many happy hours kissing, sucking and rubbing her gorgeous melons, tweaking her nipples with his fingers, stimulating her to near-orgasm.

And now, here was Rick, doing exactly the same.

The were kissing again now, a deep passionate kiss, as Rick slowly lowered her down to the sofa. He was on top of her, with his right arm still around her shoulders. His mouth worked its way back down her neck to her chest and then her left breast, while he took her right breast in the palm of his left hand, squashing and squeezing, teasing her nipple.

This went on for several minutes, and Milly's breathing became deeper, and her tiny whimpers more frequent. Every now and then Rick's hand would wander down her belly toward her bikini bottoms. But she would grab it, and pull it away.

"Ohh, God, Ricky. We should stop this. Freddy will be home soon."

"It's ok. He won't be back for ages. And I love you so much Mil, you're so wonderful. So sexy. I can't help myself. I just can't."

He reached for her pussy again with his left hand, but she grabbed it and pulled it away. He pulled her arm and raised it over her head, and then grabbed her wrist with his right arm, before slowly sliding his left hand back down over her breasts, her tummy, and finally between her legs.

Milly clamped her legs shut tightly.

"Stop it now, Ricky," she said. "Please."

But Rick worked his fingers down into her slit, and no matter how tightly she shut her legs, he wiggled and pushed himself before he finally found her engorged clitty.

She cried out, her back arching, and Rick had all on to keep her right arm in his grip. Her left hand clawed away at his back, trying to free herself. Her feet struggled for grip, to push herself away, but all this did was open her legs for Rick, who finally found her slit and gently inserted two fingers, maintaining pressure on her clit with his thumb.

"Ohhhh, God...Ricky....please.....my husband...."

"Isn't here," Rick finished her sentence, as he slid his fingers in and out of his neighbours hot-wife. "But what would you do if he were? If he came home right now? What would he say if he could see you with my saliva all over your big breasts, love bites on you neck, and his neighbour fingering his darling wife to an orgasm?"

"Ohhhh, no.....no....please don't make me cum, Ricky! Please!" Milly was thrashing beneath him, her hips bucking uncontrollably. The squelching sound of Rick's fingers inside her, mixing her juices was loud.

"But I want to, my beautiful girl. I want to make you feel special. You have made me feel special already today. And yesterday in the sauna. I want to make you feel special. And so does Freddy....doesn't he?"

"Wha?.....ohhhhhh....ohhhhhhhh....God...please...."

"Of course he does. Why else would he dress you in a tiny little bikini and give you to me? Twice in two days! He's left you alone with me. He knows I want you. He wants you to spread your legs for me."

"Ohhh God...oh fuck....oh fuck....!"

Suddenly, Rick withdrew his fingers and rolled off her. Milly lay on the sofa, her legs spread wide, her face dazed and on confused.

"Wha?.." is all she could say.

Rick pulled at the ties of her bikini, and threw it away on to the floor. He knelt on to the sofa and opened her legs, placing her legs over his shoulders, before he lowered his face. He kissed and licked his way up the inside of her thighs, against her moans, despite her begging him to stop.

"Oh, please, Ricky, you have to stop, please stop, please..."

Freddy noticed that both he and Rick were suddenly fully erect once more.

When Rick's mouth finally connected with Milly's sopping pussy, she cried out. As Rick used his tongue on her, she thrashed wildly beneath him, out of control. Her hands went to her breasts crushing them, and then pulling her nipples, stretching them to nearly two inches. Then her hands were in her hair, she grabbed at the sofa, grabbed at Rick's hair, before finding his hands and pulling them to her breasts.

Finally, he came up for air, and began kissing his way up her tummy, keeping both her legs over his shoulders. He kissed both breasts, making her moan as he sucked her nipples, before he moved to her mouth with another long and passionate oral embrace.

Freddy couldn't help notice Rick's huge pink head as it touched her outer lips.

"Oh, Ricky," she gasped. "We shouldn't. Please."

Ricky rubbed his bell over her, soaking it in her juices. She whimpered and moaned, clawing at his shoulders, as her hips jerked.

"I want to be inside you," whispered Rick, so quietly that Freddy could hardly hear. "But I won't, until you tell me that you want me inside you."

"God, oh God, Ricky, this has gone too far," she hissed.

"No. This hasn't gone far enough." His cockhead eased into her, parting her outer lips. She cried out, but it hadn't yet entered her. "You want me inside you, don't you? You want to help me, don't you? To make each other feel special? For me to be inside you?" She said something, a faint whimper. "Don't you!" he said again.

Freddy couldn't believe it when he saw his wife nod her head.

"Then say it," said Rick. "Tell me, Mil, tell me."

"I want you inside me," she whispered.

"Ohh, good girl," he kissed her cheek. "You're so good to me. I want to be good to you. You want me inside you, don't you? You want me to fill up your married pussy. You want me to fuck you, don't you? Tell me. Tell me it all!"

"Yess!" she moaned, now completely out of control. "I want to help you. So put it in me. I want you to fuck me, Ricky!"

She cried out again, this time even louder, as Rick pushed forward. He withdrew slowly, and rammed in her again. Her breasts shook, her neck snapped back, her mouth open.

His rhythm picked up, and all Freddy could do was watch and wank.

"I love you, Mil," Rick was saying. "You're so good. You feel so good. So tight." The slap of his skin against hers was loud. "Love you so much...for helping me...get it out of my...system...just like you said. Fuck...you feel so tight. I'm gonna cum in you Mil. And I wanna cum in you again...and again...cause the more I cum in you...the more it gets out...of my system. I'm gonna cum in you today...and then tomorrow...and the day after....forever...."

His explosion was deep and guttural. If he could have pushed any deeper he would have come out of her mouth.

"No....ohhhh...ohhhhhhhhh..." screamed Milly, her fingernails clawing into his back as they climaxed simultaneously.

Freddy's exploded too, his eyes fixed on Rick's buttocks is the squeezed and contracted, pumping himself into her.

Rick remained on top of Milly for some time, coming down from his own shattering orgasm. Eventually he released her legs and allowed them to fall to her sides. She was panting for breath, her eyes half open as she stared around, trying to get a fix on what had just happened. Little moans and whimpers came from her mouth, has her hands gently squeezed Rick's skin.

Freddy could hear Rick whispering to her, no doubt telling her that he loved her, that she was fantastic, and that she had helped him so much. She brought her hands up to his head, and they kissed. Freddy could see her wedding ring on her finger as it caressed the hair on the back of Rick's head. Their mouths remained locked together for several minutes, slurping, saliva, and moans.

"We need to stop now, Ricky," she said at length. "I need to get cleaned up."

"Just a few more minutes, Mil. A few more."

"This can't happen again, Ricky, it really can't. I'm so pleased I've been able to help you with this. But we can't do this again, you know. I am married and I love my husband."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Mil. This is all my fault. I should have controlled myself."

"It's ok, Ricky. It's not your fault. You can't help it. Not yet anyway. But you're getting there, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mil. With your help."

"Good. Good. Now, tomorrow I will spend some time with Freddy, ok?"

"But, Mil...."

"No, please, Ricky, don't. You need time to yourself."

"No, Mil, please, I need more time with you. I promise to be good. I'll control myself, with your help."

"Stop it now, Ricky. Let me get up and get in the shower. Freddy will be home any minute."

Freddy decided you couldn't take any more, and slipped out of the apartment, and sent a text to Milly, letting her know that he was nearly home. He went down to the car park, and drove round the block a couple of times to clear his head. And to give Milly time to clean herself up. Freddy realised that he had just witnessed one of his major fantasies - to see his wife with another man. He would rather have talked to her about it first, chosen someone they didn't know. And he really wanted to have been 'in the room' with her, knowing that she was aware he was watching, rather than skulking in the back like a schoolboy peeking at his big sister.

When he arrived back at the apartment, he heard the shower running. He half expected Rick to be in there with Milly, continuing to fuck her senseless. But Rick's red speedos had disappeared, as had Milly's little white bikini, there were no signs of beer bottles, or spilt drink, and the place looked generally tidy.

He called out that he was home, and she responded in her usual bright and breezy fashion. A few minutes later she emerged dressed in vest and sweatpants, and gave him a huge hug and kiss.

They ate alone, a romantic meal for two, in a small bistro they stumbled across. They asked each other about their day, and they both lied to each other. Freddy said the golf was good, and Milly said that "nothing much" had gone on in the afternoon. Freddy's heart sank, and he continued to give her every opportunity to tell him what had happened, to tell him it was a mistake, that Rick had tricked her, seduced her, used her. He could easily have forgiven her, he loved her after all. He wanted to tell her that what he'd seen was the most erotic and sexy thing he had ever seen, that he had loved it when she had given herself completely to him. But how could he, when he had told her had had gone golfing. He couldn't exactly say he had adopted the role of a cuckold peeping tom, masturbating in the back as his wife opened her legs for another man.

He wanted to make to make love to her that night in bed. But he found it difficult to produce and erection. And soon, she had fallen into a deep sleep. He stayed up late, fretting, pacing, and worrying.

The next morning they said very little to each other as they had breakfast and prepared to hit the poolside again late morning. Milly was wearing her conservative pale blue bikini, and this time Freddy didn't object. She held his hand tightly as they approached the poolside. Rick was already there laying back on his lounger.

"Hey guys!" He was upbeat and cheerful. "Have I got a surprise for you!"

"Oh, what's that?" Freddy was suspicious, and had a sudden deep urge to hold Rick's face underwater in the pool.

"I got you a free golfing lesson, at the club this afternoon!"

"Oh, thanks, mate, but I thought I'd give the golf a miss today," replied Freddy.

Rick looked crestfallen. "But I got this specially for you. To say thanks for inviting me on this wonderful holiday. And for all the design work and project management you're going to do for me. And I know how much you've been enjoying your golf. And it's with a local golf pro. This afternoon. And I can't go on account of my tennis elbow, you know. You've got access to the Club house, members locker room, free bar, covered car park. Everything. Its's the full monty. But it's only for this afternoon!"

Freddy swallowed hard. Rick could be very persuasive, but he just didn't fancy leaving Milly here again with him.

He was just about to issue another firm but polite refusal, when Milly piped up.

"You should go," she said. "If you want to. I don't mind."

Freddy stared at his wife.

"I'm not sure. I've neglected you enough already," he stroked his wife's hair.

She smiled up at him and touched his face. "You never neglect me," she said. "And I know you like your golf too, so go. If you want?"

Was she asking for his permission to get fucked by Rick again? Of course not. She didn't know that he knew. Oh my God, this was starting to get complicated.

"Well, I'm not sure if you'll be ok, here on your own," he said.

"Course she'll be alright," shouted up Rick. "I'm here, and she's been with me for the past two days."

Now he really wanted to shove that fat face under the water.

Milly was staring up at him with those big blue, naive, trusting eyes. "I'll be ok," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too, hunny. But I can stay if you want me to?"

She appeared to consider this for a few moments, looking down at the grass. "It's alright. I'll be fine."

Freddy took a deep breath. This wasn't what he had planned. But there appeared to be no way out. Maybe he could shoot a few holes with the pro, and then get back here quickly.

"Ok," he said. "I'll see you later."

As he strolled back across the grass, he heard her call after him, "Don't be long!"

Freddy's mind was in a complete mess as he drove to the golf club. What was he thinking? Leaving her alone again. Was he mad? But part of him was incredibly aroused at the thought of her becoming naked again, and taking another man's cock between her legs. Maybe he could get her to open up about it all afterwards, to tell him about it. And then he could tell her how aroused it had made him.

He was so confused, and lost in his thoughts, that he took wrong turnings and ended up getting very lost. Consequently he was quite late for his appointment with the golfing professional.

"Don't worry, don't worry," said the golfing pro. "We have plenty of time. Besides, our number four hasn't arrived yet."

Apparently there were three customers being given lessons by Kevin, who had introduced himself, and his credentials, before providing them with a long list of his numerous victories and who he had played with. He was in his early fifties with a balding and tanned head, clearly a seasoned veteran of the Marbella sun.

The other customer was a youngster called Simon, and a relative novice to golf. He was on holiday with his parents, and didn't look a day over twenty at most.

"So, you here on your own, Freddy?" asked Kevin.

"Err, yes, just me," replied Freddy, about to say that he had left his wife at the apartment. But just then, their fourth player burst in to the room with a loud laugh, and handshakes all round.

Freddy thought he recognised this tall, elderly and well dressed man, who introduced himself just as Matt Meyers. Like Kevin, Matt was well tanned, tall and well built, wearing an expensive looking short sleeve shirt and a Patek Phillippe watch that looked to be worth more than Freddy's house.