The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an hour or so they chatted away like old friends. Not once did Rick take his eyes off her. Occasionally she would touch his forearm. Freddy couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, but he heard an occasional "Awwwww" from Milly, no doubt as Rick continued his bullshit sob story.

Eventually Milly got up to swim. Freddy watched Rick stare at her as she wiggled her way to the edge of the pool, and slowly descend the pool steps into the water. She swam for just a couple of minutes, before she returned to the steps. As she emerged, dripping from the pool, Freddy saw with horror that the thin white material had become completely see-through when wet. Her big beautiful breasts were completely exposed, and the pink of her large aureolas could be seen clearly. Her nipples were incredible, nearly bare, naked and asking for a mouth to take them. Below her waist, the material had wrapped itself around her bright red lips, revealing her waxed, smooth skin.

She stood in front of Rick, drying herself with her towel, taking her time to dry her long hair. If Rick truly had any decency at this point, he would now have pointed out that she was practically naked, and advised her to wrap her towel around her. But he just sat staring and smiling at her, enjoying the view.

She placed her towel carefully on her lounger, and was about to take her place, when suddenly Rick jumped up, and threw his arm around her waist. He began talking to her, pulling her away, and although she shook her head and resisted at first, he said something to her that finally made her agree. He led her over to the jacuzzi, switched it on, and jumped in.

He was sat facing the apartment, and Freddy could see him carefully appraising Milly's body as she stepped in to the jacuzzi. Her back was to Freddy, as she sat opposite Rick. They chatted for a few moments, before Rick slid himself round to sit next to her, closely. They chatted some more, before he put his arm on the side of the jacuzzi behind her, and then eventually draped it over her shoulder.

He could see Rick leaning in, talking closely to her, stroking her hair. Every now and then she seemed to jump, and sit forward, before relaxing again and leaning back into Rick's arm. For some time this continued, and Freddy was sure that Rick was trying to touch his wife under the water. Any minute now, he thought, she is going to stand up and slap him.

She appeared to shake her head a few times in response to something he said. Good girl, thought Freddy, you tell him. But suddenly Rick jumped up, grabbed her hands and pulled her forward and out of the jacuzzi. He led her across the grass, his hand around her waist, as she obediently let him guide her to the little sauna. He opened the door, and guided her in, his hand slipping down to cup her ass. Just as Rick closed the sauna door behind him, the last thing that Freddy noticed was the huge bulge that had suddenly grown inside Rick's red Speedos.

Freddy stared at the closed door of the sauna for several seconds. What the hell had just happened? His virtually naked wife had been led into a sauna by a man with a semi-erection. What was she thinking? Hadn't she seen the state of his trunks? Maybe she had, and maybe this was her way of pushing Rick to see what he would do.

Freddy ran his hand through his hair, panting and sweating. He felt the swell of his own cock straining through his shorts, as the mixed emotions of anxiety and sexual arousal swelled. He went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer, and walked out on to the balcony, leaning over the railings as if somehow he might get a better view, or be able to hear them. He drank his beer slowly, willing the sauna door to open. Surely they would emerge any minute now. Maybe Milly would be shouting at him, telling him that he was a sick pervert. Or perhaps he should go down there now, bang on the door, and demand they come out. Freddy finished the bottle, went back to the fridge for another. What time was it? How long had they been in there for? How long did you stay in a sauna for?

Returning to his position on the balcony, he suddenly realised that if they came out of the sauna they would be able to see him. He was supposed to be playing golf. If Milly saw him, she would know that something was up and that he didn't trust her. He stepped back inside the kitchen and waited. He Googled 'how long should you be in a sauna' and apparently the answer was 15 to 20 minutes. But it had now been nearly forty-five.

Just then the sauna door opened. Milly emerged walking slowly back to her sun lounger. Rick followed, and Freddy felt his eyes drawn to his crotch. For fucks sake, when did he start checking out other men's penises? Rick's cock appeared to have shrunken slightly in size.

Rick lay on his sun lounger beside Milly. Neither of them spoke, and just lay in the afternoon sun for some time.

Meanwhile, Freddy watched with rising anxiety and confusion, having finished is fourth beer. He looked at his watch. It had been just over three hours since he had kissed her goodbye. He could just about legitimately 'arrive home' from golf.

But then, Rick turned over on his side to face Milly. He was talking to her, stroking her arm. He passed his hand through her hair a few times, but she kept shaking her head. Eventually, she rose from her sun-lounger and gathered her things. She appeared to say several words to him quite seriously, before heading back toward the apartment building.

Freddy was at home to great her: "Hi hunny," he said. "I just got home."

But she was quiet and said that she had a headache and went to bed. Later, he asked if she had had a nice time, and would she like to go out to dinner.

"Let's just stay in," she said. "You and me. We can cook some pasta, have some wine, and watch Spanish TV."

After dinner they cuddled on the sofa. Then they kissed. Then they touched. And finally they were naked.

"So?" enquired Freddy. "How did it go this afternoon?" He kissed her neck.

"Ok," Milly was quiet.

"Did Rick like seeing you in your tiny minikini?"

"I guess so. You'll have to ask him."

"He didn't rape you then?"

"Don't be stupid."

"Not even a quick feel of those gorgeous titties?" She didn't answer him. "I know I would have. I couldn't resist." Freddy continued the fondling of his wife's mammaries.

"Stop it, Freddy, please."

"Did you ask him up for a beer?"

"No. I didn't. Now stop it."

"You didn't? Well then, that means I won." He took one of her breasts into his mouth.

She gasped. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I told you that if you invited him back to our apartment, he would take that as a sign, and try and sleep with you."

"Is that what you want? Because, I know he's changing, he really is. He told me this afternoon."

"Is that what he told you?"

"No, not exactly. But he said he was finally getting rid of all his urges."

"Urges?" His hand slid down to her pussy, caressing her fleshy mound.

"Yessss. Ohhh. I know what he means, I studied this as part of my psychology module when I was a student. Men need to get it out of their system. But he didn't do that."

"He certainly had a good try with those two girls." His fingers entered her.

"Yesss, oohhh... but it didn't work. He tried lots of things, with lots of girls, and women. But he was misdirected. He should have been focusing his sexual energies on Rachel. But he just didn't know that."

"I want to focus my sexual energies on you." He rolled on to her, and entered her. He was amazed at just how wet she had already become. "God, you're so sexy. I loved you parading round in that little bikini this afternoon."

"Ohhhh....goood.....did you like it?"

"Ohhh, fuck yesss. Loved it. And I know Rick loved it too. Didn't he?"

"I....I....think so."

"Good." He grabbed her legs and raised them over his shoulders, a position he knew that made her feel completely submissive, and would give her a screaming orgasm.

"Ohhh, god, Freddy. Not like this. Close the door. Unngghh....someone will hear."

Freddy looked at the sliding door leading to the balcony. "No. It stays open." He pumped at her hard, pummelling her breasts. Her head went back and she moaned. "You gonna wear your tiny bikini tomorrow." He gave her a few more strokes, but when she didn't respond, he stopped."

"Wha....ohhh...don't stop. Please."

"Tell me you're gonna wear it again tomorrow."

"Yes, yes, I'll wear it for you."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise, now fuck me!"

Freddy pushed his rod back into his wife. She moaned in pleasure, her head snapping back. He thrust at her hard, increasing his tempo, he knew he couldn't last much longer."

"And you're gonna ask him up for a beer, aren't you?"

"Ohhh....Goddd....Freddy....."

"Aren't you?"

"Yesss.....yessss....."

"Say it!"

"Yesssssss.....I'll ask him up for a beer.....ohhhhh....."

******

Freddy and Milly had breakfast together on the balcony late the next morning.

Rick was already in the sun, laying in his Speedos.

Milly emerged in her pale blue suit, but Freddy told her off, saying she had to wear the tiny white minikini.

She was reluctant but obeyed.

"Jesus, you look so sexy," Freddy told her as they made their way to the pool. "He won't be able to resist you. It wouldn't surprise me if he asked you up to his apartment."

"I...don't think he'd do that, Freddy."

"You sure?"

She was silent for a few moments. They were on the grass, walking over to where Rick was lying. She hesitated. "I'm not sure if this is a good idea, Freddy."

"Why not? You frightened something might happen?"

She stared over at Rick, who was looking at them. "I just...well..."

"Is there a reason why you don't want to do this?" Freddy started into his wife's eyes, almost hoping that she would say yes, that Rick was a monster, and he was right.

"I....I...don't think so."

"Ok. Well you can phone me anytime you like. I'll be on the golf course. But if you call I can be back in half an hour."

"You promise?"

"Of course."

"Don't be long, will you?"

He kissed her, and left her dressed in her tiny white minikini.

As soon as he was out of sight he doubled back up to their apartment, and peered out once again from the spare room, across the balcony to the pool area. Milly was laying out her towel on the sun lounger, and Rick was doing his usual job of ogling her.

They chatted for about an hour, and Freddy began to wonder if nothing would happen. Milly emersed herself in the pool, and repeated the process of standing at the foot of Rick's lounger, drying her curves while Rick stared through her transparent bikini, adjusting his crotch several times.

As she finished, Rick said something to her, she nodded, and he disappeared, returning a few minutes later carrying a small cooler with several beer bottles. They chatted and drank for about an hour. Occasionally Milly would giggle, the giggles becoming more frequent the more she drank. Then there would be the occasional "Awwwwww" and she would stroke his arm.

They had finished their beer, and she appeared to say something to him that made him very animated. He jumped up, gathering his things, helping her up, before they made their way to the apartment block.

Freddy hid quietly, crouching down by the side of the bed, ready to throw himself underneath if they came in. Or would they go back to Rick's apartment? Oh my god. What if that happened? He hadn't thought this through properly.

But his worries were short lived as he heard the apartment door open, and Milly's chatter as they went through to the kitchen, gathering more beer, before moving through to the sun loungers on the balcony.

They chatted for a while before Rick asked Milly to get him another beer. They were lying on the sun loungers, Rick nearest to Freddy. Freddy could just see his wife the other side, her sun lounger inches from Rick's.

"Thanks, Mil," said Rick. "You are so lovely, you know?"

"So you keep telling me. I am also married."

"I know, I know, I missed the boat. I should have married you, not Rachel."

"Don't say that, Ricky."

"It's true. You have already helped me so much more than she ever did. You're such a good friend, and using your nursing skills and intuition...well, I can't believe how amazing you are. You really understand me, don't you? Like nobody else ever has."

"You just need to get it out of your system. You almost have now. You just need to be patient, that's all. Then somebody new will come along for you."

There was a pause. "She already has, Mil."

"Oh, Ricky. You poor thing. But you can't...well.... you can't keep relying on me."

"But you've helped me so much. What you did for me yesterday was just so amazing."

What the hell had she done to him yesterday, thought Freddy. And why hadn't she said anything about that?!

"Yes, well, I told you that you shouldn't talk about that," he heard her reply.

"It was lovely, Mil. It helped me so much. You know how much better I felt afterwards. I need you to do it again for me."

Milly giggled. "I said I couldn't, didn't I?"

Rick turned on to his left side to face Milly, his back obscuring her from Freddy's view.

"You're so kind, and gentle," said Rick. "So womanly. So sexy." His right shoulder seemed to move back and forth.

"You probably shouldn't do that, Ricky," said Milly.

"I was so happy when you came down wearing your little white bikini," said Rick. "It makes you look so beautiful. Look...look what you have done to me now."

Milly let out a small gasp. "Oh. Oh, I'm sorry, Ricky."

"It's ok. It's ok. It really is. It's not your fault. It's mine. I just need to let it out of my system like you said I should. Please. Please can you help me? Again? Just like you did yesterday?"

"Oh, Ricky, I shouldn't. You know I shouldn't."

"Please, Mil. Please. For me. Help me."

There was a long pause before Freddy saw his wife's hand appear round Rick's neck. He could see her engagement and wedding rings. Was she whispering something to him or kissing him?

They moved, standing from their sun loungers, and Freddy ducked his head back into the room out of sight.

It was quiet, and he waited for a few moments. He wondered where they had gone, and he listened intently for any sounds. He thought he heard a groan, but couldn't be sure. He crept back along the passageway that linked all the rooms of the apartment together. They weren't in the kitchen. The living room door was open, and he peered through the crack in the door.

What he saw almost made him choke.

Rick was sat naked on the edge of the sofa, leaning back supported by cushions, a beer in one hand. Between his open legs, knelt on the floor was a topless Milly. Between her huge breasts was Rick's big cock, that she was now slowly massaging.

The groans were coming from Rick. "Ohhhh yessss....that's good....so good."

Milly was closely focused on the job in hand. She was biting her bottom lip in concentration, pushing her titties together, squeezing Rick's manhood, and giving him one of the most erotic tittyfucks that Freddy had ever seen. Freddy touched his own cock, that was already fully erect.

He noticed Milly's tiny white bikini top on the floor, with Rick's red Speedos lying on top of them, a symbolic gesture implying his cock had conquered Milly's magnificent breasts.

"That's it, Mil. You're helping me soooh much," he said, stroking her hair, drinking her beer, and allowing her to gratify him. "But you know what will really help me, don't you?"

She looked up at him, eyes wide, a look of panic. She shook her head.

"It's ok. It's ok," he said soothingly, gently stroking the side of her pretty face. "I've already told you, haven't I? In the jacuzzi. You know."

"Yes," she whispered. "I remember you telling me."

"What did I say? What will really help me?"

Her big blue eyes widened even further, her mouth opened, as she continued to rub herself over his erect manhood.

"You like being sucked." Her voice was so quiet, Freddy hardly heard her.

"Yess, that's right, good girl. You know, don't you? You know me better than anyone. Tell me, how do I like it?"

Slowly she drew her eyes down, to take in his penis. For the first time, Freddy could see how long it was. Not especially thick, but longer than his own.

"The glans," she whispered. "You like your head sucked first. Like a plumb."

"Yess.. and then?"

"You like to have it licked all round the head, and then the urethra." She continued to stare at his cock as she masturbated him.

"And what comes out of the urethra?"

"Sperm. Your sperm."

"Good, good. Then what Mil?"

"You like your shaft to be eaten. Down one side, then up the other. Like a corn on the cob."

"Ohh, yes, Mil, you know me so well. And then what do I like?"

"Your testis. You like having your balls sucked, like grapes."

"Well done. Well done. And then finally?"

She paused, looking up at him. "Deep throat, but I don't think I can do that, Ricky, I really don't."

"It's ok, Mil. It's ok." He soothed her face with his palm. "Do you think you can help me though? Do you?"

Slowly she stopped her rubbing, and placed her hands on his thighs. "Oh, Ricky, I don't know. I really don't know."

"Look at it," he said looking at his own cock. "What do you think of it?"

"Big," she whispered almost in a daze.

"Do you think my cock is beautiful?"

She hesitated, before she gave a single nod.

"Tell me, Mil. Please tell me what you think of my cock. It would mean so much to me."

"It's big. And beautiful." It seemed that she couldn't take her eyes off Rick's erection.

"And you like plumbs, don't you?"

She nodded. "Yes, I love plumbs."

"So, you know what to do."

Milly repositioned herself, leaning forward, her wide blue eyes fixed on the long pole jutting out from Rick's body.

Freddy couldn't believe what he was watching. He'd fantasised about his wife being with another man, but this was just too much. He tool out his cock and began to wank.

Slowly, Milly lowered her open mouth to the head of Rick's cock. He let out a moan as her lips brushed against his tip, as she tasted his end for the first time. Her pink lips matched the colour and texture of his pink bell, as she slowly slipped it inside her mouth. Her eyes closed and she appeared to savour the texture and experience of a new cock.

"That's it," hissed Rick. "Now use your tongue like I told you. Yess...."

She continued this for several minutes, emersed in the experience, before he told her he was ready for the next stage. Slowly, she slipped her mouth down one side of his shaft, nibbling it gently with her teeth as she worked her way down. Her tongue flicked occasionally across the surface, until at last her nose was buried into his pubic growth. She worked her way around his base, before slowly ascending the other side, her teeth and tongue busy. Finally she reached the top, before she stopped and stared up at him.

"And now what?" he said.

"Your balls," she said.

He spread his legs wider for her, and she sank her head lower. Freddy watched his wife open her mouth wider than he had ever seen, before she took first one ball and then the other into her mouth. Her pink lips closed around them, her nose pressed up against his shaft. She let out a deep sigh, and Freddy could only imagine what his wife's tongue was doing to his neighbours balls.

Freddy had never seen Milly do anything like this, and he shook his head in disbelief at how she had succumbed to Rick's sob story, brainwashing her do what was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. He couldn't believe Rick's self control. Several times, Fredy had already had to stop his jerking in order to avoid a climax.

"That's good, Mil, real good. You're such a good friend. I love you so much." He caressed her head and she gave a little whimper. "And now, finally, what do I want?"