All Comments on 'The Cupid Bureau'

by 012Say

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I gave up when it became clear it was an interracial cuck story with a wife gving birth to another mans baby, wrapped in a premise to make it seem so much less than what it truly was.

If it ended differently, its my bad, as I didnt continue to the end. But I'll go with it was still a gift wrapped cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

Where do people get these story I laughed more than though it was erotic get a lfe

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

So apart from it being nonsense what did they tell their friends and family? I really didn't like this story and don't see how any of them stayed married. Sorry but only a 2 from me.

012Say012Sayover 3 years agoAuthor
Lesson learned

I thought a farce which poked fun at itself might be entertaining, the scores and comments would say it is not,

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I didn't like it.

If they would have mixed the target so that they are of similar age and Michaela gets a baby from Bob too, then it would be a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I kind of liked it but it was convoluted and hard to follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wrong Category; Should Be In Fantasy/Science Fiction

Major plot fault. If there are Cherubs and Cupid and other Heaven shit, then there must be God. And God can just make it all to never have happened. In fact, why would God's heavenly servants be fucking up anyway? Bob would have eventually figured that out and would simply say to God, your Circus, your monkeys, make it right or Julia becomes a divorced single mother and Grace gets raised as a BBC bastard.

But then we have the whole issue of Free Will, remember that gift from God? So if God has given them Free Will what the fuck are the Cherubs doing hitting people with the inverse equivalent of Martian Slut Ray?

Just because a story includes people who are married, that doesn't make it a Loving Wives story. There is no adultery here, no cheating or betrayal or straying or (God Help Australia) Wandering wives. It could have been two homosexual couples who got misdirected shots of Love/Lust.

Whatever. Thanks for the effort.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

How idiotic to want to legitimize a cuckold story through cherubims. She is a cheating whore and her husband is a spineless wimp or rather a cuckold! Why you need a racist element is inexplicable to me, but you are probably hiding behind it with your perverted imagination! The story is and remains crap, even if you try to perfume it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I could meet you personally to congratulate you on this great work of literature by spitting on your face. I hope that like the cuckold husband in the story you too don't have any children of your own. Your faulty seeds shouldn't be passed on to your next generation.

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

WOW! Very imaginative!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Damn. Unbelievable a story this good has this low of a score! I gave it 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super funny. I don't understand ANY of the comments that appear to want to treat this like a "real" story. It's fun; not about cuckolding; or slut wives.

I do think Bob and Micheala needed a little more involvement / resolution but that's nit picking. I loved this fun story.

5 stars from me.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* Complex, confusing, funny and brilliant. Thank you.

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

I don’t remember if I commented before but it’s worth commenting again after reading it a second time. This was a LOT of fun. Thank you!

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

What a big messy tale

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's low scoring because it makes fun of a very serious subject for most of us, adultery, and a husband raising a child that was the result of that adultery. A hard pill to swallow for many...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user012Say@012Say
I find the LW stories fascinating. So many talented authors finding different stories in a very narrow set of circumstances. The stories which I prefer (to write) are not as black and white as some. I think living well is the best revenge. I keep looking for stories which appr...