All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 04'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Timtom12Timtom12almost 9 years ago
Wowee!

I can't see anything going well with those girls... They just can't help getting all these god-awful plans in their head.

Great story, I hope you can keep up your once-a-week rhythm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it up, work a little harder on your spelling, grammar and punctuation.....

...when well done, a good story is a great read.....filled with errors and misspelled words, it can be anything from less fun, to abject torture. This one was a little deeper into the annoyance end of the spectrum than I would normally tolerate.....but the story, the story...it just keeps surprising me.

And so, I'm perhaps more tolerant than justified, but there you go.

Looking forward to the next, hopefully more carefully prepared installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
interesting development

I will definitely be looking out for the next chapter. Continue on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Red hair is nature's warning label

Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A shift of control

A bit mixed on this one since the control seems to be shifting to the "cheerleaders" Definitely can't wait for the next chapter but for me Dexter in control makes it a more fun read... simply my feelings on the matter (Reader's perspective)

oneof9oneof9almost 9 years ago
Great read

It's a very interesting story. A very original one at that. Needs a little cleaning up, but not a big deal for me. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

GrayMarshallGrayMarshallalmost 9 years ago
love the series, but...

I am kinda disappointed in the behavior of Dexter's friend Ana. he keeps telling her that something's happened since he got the chemical bath, and yet, she does nothing to test it herself to find out what's changing about dexter, which i think would really help lend to the development of the story, nor does she really try to get an answer out of him. I'm sure it's because she secretly loves him, but seriously, i'm finding her attitude to be a little short of my original expectations.

GrayMarshallGrayMarshallalmost 9 years ago
Typo

sorry, meant Agnes, not Ana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter V???

When might we get the next chapter. I know I'm not the only one wanting to know when :)

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter V: Work in Progress

I'm currently writing chapter five. I'm hoping to be finished within 48 hours. My last chapter was rushed to meet reader's expectations. I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Thanks for reading my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWESOME!

You're doing great... Thanks for producing great work.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Fan Update: Chapter V

Posted a new chapter this morning. Hopefully it will be available in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter V! can't wait... Hell I already can't wait for Chapter VI

I hope you write enough of these that I have to google the Roman Numerals so I can properly title my posts.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Control

That's what he has Control. So he needs to use it by Denying both Kelsey and Tiffany what they want most Him. Then go out with other girl's they would consider lesser then them . He still has to deal with The School Nurse Kim's Wife. who know's what the wife will be like Probably HOTT!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
we just went off

the deep end

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

oh damn. great chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Those 2 cheerleader bitches are getting a bit out of control. Needs to get a handle on that. As for Agnes, who gives a shit? Why is there always a girl best friend in these things that the MC's obsessed with in some way but she's never been into him until later in the story when he's getting all the action? It's just so annoyingly cliché. Move on. If she wants him she'll come to him. Stop chasing the women and have some damn fun with your new powers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous