The Cure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hours that followed the first visit at the CUM Centre were pretty uneventful.

The experience at the Centre was the only thing people were talking about, students and teachers alike. And somewhat naturally, a divide formed between the Alphas and the Betas during that first day.

I sat down next to Simon in class, which we had never done before, while Gino sat next to Franck.

Nobody mentioned it, but in a sick way, a new hierarchy had already been sealed.

The evening was rough. We all ate together at the frat house, burgers and fries, but quickly, the seven Alphas started talking about harvesting (and selling) their semen outside of the mandatory loads for the CUM Centre.

"I reckon I can easily cum three times a day." Diego explained, biting in his burger.

"I can push to more loads than that, I think my record is a good six in a single day, but then..." Andre started.

"... But then our dicks become totally sore and unusable! And none of us wants a wash-out cock." His brother Tyrone completed.

"Also, we do have to produce thick and nutritious loads. We cannot sell shit to our customers." Peter pointed out.

"Guys, the question was, should we sell the batch together and share the profits -- it would allow us to sell more quickly -- or should we do it each on our side?"

"I see where you're getting at, but no way. Bros, I can produce more juice than the six of you combined! We can share the profits but there needs to be a variation in what we earn according to the amount of spunk we can harvest." Franck explained seriously.

I do not know how the conversation ended because I left at this point.

I could not stand to hear them anymore.

When I lied down in my bed, I realized that my dick was stiffed. I reminded myself Rule #1. "You shall not cum".

FUCK MY LIFE.

I wish I could be like my mates, concerned about the maximum numbers of times I could jizz in one day! I wish I could be thinking about how to best sell my spunk to poor Beta males! I wish I could freaking cum! This was so unfair.

When Gino came back in the room around midnight, I was playing solitary (literally, I was playing the card game on my phone, not with myself).

I tried to pretend that I was asleep but Gino had already caught me.

"Sorry. We drank a few beers." He spoke. "I'm a bit drunk."

He let go of a long burp. No big deal, we were leaving in a frat house. Farts, burps and nudity were part of the package deal.

"That's fine. I was going to sleep anyway."

Gino was only wearing his boxer briefs. My eyes were drawn to his bulge. My treatment. My chance to survive. I tried to look away.

"I feel bad for you, mate. Really. I wish there was something I could do."

He was scratching his heavy balls. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You did not get me sick, Gino. Maybe I should blame my genes, my own father."

He chuckled... and burped again.

"Yeah. Well, we were talking about it with the guys, and we really feel sorry for Simon and you. We wish we could all go through this together, to include you guys in our... you know... our business ideas!"

"From what we've heard, four to six months are sufficient to complete the Protocol. Maybe soon, we will be in the same situation, I'll be tested Alpha." I said, hopeful.

Gino smiled.

"Damn, I wish, man!" He looked a bit uncomfortable. "In the meantime, do you... Hum... Do you mind if I jerk off and cum?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you are not allowed do it yourself so I don't want to be rude... But... Hum... With the guys, we agreed we could try to sell some extra jizz to make money on the side. Simon and yourself would enjoy the money too since we would use some of it to buy a new tv for the house or booze!"

"Good for you..." I rolled my eyes. "What do you want me to say, Gino?"

"Oh, nothing... I just wanted to make sure..." Another long burp. "That you did not mind me cumming in this from now on."

He pointed his finger at an empty glass next to his bed... and therefore next to mine.

Oh boy. He would be collecting his juice a few inches from my face!

"Do whatever you want, man. Don't worry about me."

I turned around to face the wall.

Thirty seconds later, I heard Gino fapping behind me. My dick stirred up in my briefs. I was so horny.

How would I prevent myself from cumming for a whole month?

[MORE TO CUM]

What did yout think of the CuM Centre, guys? See you next week to take that cum swallowing to a whole new level!

12