The Cure Ch. 21

Story Info
Daniel gets gang-banged by the entire rowing team!
3.5k words
4.62
8.5k
15

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 21: Operation "SAVING DANIEL"

I was so shocked when Gino pulled his deflating cock out of my wrecked ass and when I realized that my teammates were all standing before us that I did the most sacrilegious thing... I farted the fresh warm loads of Gino out of my hole!

OH NO!

The dirty cream spilled all over the bed sheets.

"You're leaking, bro!" Darius exclaimed.

"The waste, man! Look at the fucking waste!"

"Shit!"

Instinctively, I tried to collect as much spunk pouring straight from my ass as I could, - Gino had nutted an extra-large portion of juice inside of me -, and I shoved my cum-coated fingers inside my throat. I inadvertently made me gag.

I had no other choice.

I had to suck it all up, pouring that good protein back in my stomach.

"Wow!" Franck exclaimed.

"Gross!" Jason shouted at the same time.

As I was sucking my fingers off, Gino took the lead to justify what we were doing when we had been caught by our housemates.

To be fair, we had not been very discreet...

My prostate orgasms were way too powerful; I could not contain my (vocal) reactions.

"I'm just helping him out." He explained to the crowd of hunky men staring at us. "Dan needs as much of the Cure as he can get."

As you can imagine, the guys smirking in front of us were only wearing their underwear which only made the scene more awkward.

Darius was even already naked, his big black sausage dangling very low between his legs.

What a show off!

"Yeah, suuuure!" Jason mocked. "Bro, that's some bullshit. Dan is not even leaving the jizz inside his ass!"

I did not say anything but Jason had a point.

Gino and I both knew that he was doing more than "helping me out" with the Protocol.

We were fucking. Point blank.

I was sure that Franck, Darius and the others were going to make fun of us for the rest of our life -- Franck was already teasing Gino and I for being "gays" way before the whole Protocol started -, but that did not happen.

In fact, quite the opposite happened.

"You're doing the right thing by the team, Gino!" Franck stated formally. "We have a big competition in two weeks and we need Dan to be on top of his game. We all know that our Beta boy requires to be filled with as much spunk as possible in his fat ass, simply to survive."

"Yeah... That's right." Gino replied sheepishly.

He looked as surprised as I was.

"Hmmm, Hmmm." I confirmed, still cleaning my dirty fingers up.

Should I specify that, strangely, Gino's semen tasted even better after having being poured in my warm asshole or is this too much information for my readers?

"When are you getting tested again?" Diego enquired.

I finally got my index and middle finger out of my mouth to answer.

"In three days."

"If he does not get the defect cured until then, he will have to wait more than a month to be tested again..." Andre added.

"Yeap. It's now or never to fix him." Franck confirmed.

Now or never for what exactly? I was confused.

I would not be for long.

Franck and Darius pushed Gino aside and each held one of my legs up, exposing my gaping asshole to the rest of the rowing team.

"Look at his hole, it's winking at us!" Tyrone chuckled.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing, guys?!" Gino was putting his underwear back on.

"We're helping our bro out, just like you!" Franck replied with an evil grin.

"Let's make this a team event!" Darius confirmed.

I was stunned.

"Wow, wow, wow, I don't want to fuck his dirty ass, not for the team, not for anyone." Jason complained.

"Quit the whining and man-up!" Tyrone told him, slapping the back of his head.

The twins were already getting their black flaccid cocks out of their underwear. They would not remain flaccid for too long.

Once again, things were escalating quickly.

"Besides, you don't have to fuck him." Franck intervened. "We can take turns, he needs jizz in his stomach, on his face, and in his asshole. You can take care of the facials, for now."

For now... Good lord!

I was watching the scene like I was not really part of it. But I definitely was, and, in a blink of an eye, the large cocks of my teammates were surrounding me. I was about to be drowned in meaty studs' sausages.

Gino sat on his own bed; I could barely see him anymore. Too much flesh, muscles, and cocks in my way.

I wondered how he felt about this. Probably awful?

I thought about my best friend but I did not ponder over how I was personally feeling. This was pretty easy. I needed these loads of cum.

This was a matter of survival!

"Guys, are we really doing this?" Diego chuckled of nervousness.

"Of course, operation SAVING DANIEL is beginning now!" Darius joked.

He was stroking his massive black cock.

Darius' monster could get hard at the slightest touch, and there it was, rising again to incredible (and terrifying) length.

I thought back about that time, only three days prior, when I had taken that thing, deep inside my rectum for the very first time. And that morning again, he had wrecked me.

But my hole did not shut down at the thought... On the contrary, it was opening up! My damn eager asshole wanted to be filled again!

Fuck.

"You're fine with that, Dan?" Peter asked me.

It was the first time since they had surprised Gino and I that anyone was asking what I wanted.

I looked at their hardening dicks.

I felt guilty about Gino but I needed their juice... Maybe, I even WANTED their cum.

I nodded yes to show that I was fine.

However, I did say:

"Not here, not in our bedroom."

Somehow, I wanted this room to remain a sacred place for Gino and I. Silly, I know, since I was about to get gangbanged by my teammates but it still meant something for me, and maybe, it would for Gino too.

We took the show down to the main living space.

It was more practical anyway, there was a large table and a couch where I could both lie on, there was more moving space for the guys, and while they were taking turns, the kitchen was nearby for refreshing drinks or a snack.

I would say that this night was the most intense of my life -- should I remind you that I had already been fucked by eight different guys, including Darius's monster cock the same day -, but I think that would be a lie.

The next 72 hours as a whole were actually the most intense moments of my life...

But we will get to that later.

I was brought to the living room. Literally. Darius was lifting my back and Franck was holding me by the legs.

The other guys, including Jason but excluding Gino who stayed behind, were cheering, clapping, and groaning like rutting animals.

I was their prey.

My mind was split into two. On one hand, I was terrified and nervous, I hated the fact that I was about to get gangbanged, -- because let's be real, that was what was about to happen --, only minutes after my "first time" with Gino. On the other hand, I was horny as fuck.

Believe me, it pains me to admit it but at this point, why lie?

There was something in the way some of these guys, especially Franck, were treating me which was switching something deep inside of me. It was like, I wanted to be their submissive and to be treated like shit.

I was a Beta male after all.

I was born with the defect; it had only taken me 20 years to understand my true purpose in life: servicing big juicy cocks and harvesting their warm milk.

I thought they were going to throw me on the couch, or even on the floor, but instead, they laid me on the large wooden table.

My ass hanging on the edge was right at the level or their leaking cocks.

At this point, the twins were the ones spreading my legs in the air and Franck was standing before me, ready for the insemination. As always, he had to show his teammates how this was done.

And apparently, it had to be rough!

"Don't be afraid to go deep, guys, you know what the experts say, the juice really has to penetrate."

Franck pushed his cockhead inside my hole and winked at me. I blushed.

This time, my ass had been prepared with the healing balm and had just gone through one of its best experiences with Gino. It was ready to welcome more cocks, including the eager truncheon rising between Franck's legs.

"JUST."

He thrusted his hips.

"LIKE."

He pushed further.

"THAT."

He was already halfway in.

"Fuck... Fuck yeah, that's good." I moaned.

Peter gasped, the others chuckled, Darius slapped Franck's bare ass.

"Way to go, bro!"

"YOU HAVE TO SHOVE IT ALL IN!"

Franck went balls deep and I had to scream.

"Aaaaaaaa!"

Ouch. That one hurt. But why did it feel so good?!

The fucking session was long and hard. Franck ploughed me like only him knew how, making sure to rub his rod all over my insides, getting to every corner and edges of my anal cave.

I was seeing stars.

And then, I was seeing cocks.

Very quickly, I was spun around in every direction and my eyes were covered in wet hard cocks.

While Franck was fucking me deep, Darius, Tyrone, Andre, Diego, Peter and Jason (yes, even Jason) were taking turns slapping their cocks all over my face.

The purpose (or rather, the pretext) was to smear me with their healthy and nutritious precum.

Without really processing it, I had come to the point of swallowing their dicks, one after the other, or sometimes, two at the same time. Yes, my mouth had to stretch wide!

Thank God I was now used to blow big cocks on a daily basis.

I gagged, I moaned, I lost myself while my prostate was receiving an intense massage. The banging was intense but it felt good.

Why did I have to be such a slut?

I thought Franck would be the first one to cum in my ass but surprisingly, he pulled out before he was finished.

That did not sound like him.

"Come on, guys, who wants to try him out? Peter, you never tested that bum, right? You should get a feel before it's no longer tight! It's already gaping now."

Peter was hesitant but eventually, his mate Diego showed him the way.

Diego took Franck's position and although I could not see him (again, I was busy with Jackson and Andre's cocks battling their ways into my throat and Darius' gigantic dick covering my eyes), he did shove his big Latino schlong in my hole.

"FOR THE TEAM!" He yelled.

"For the team!" The rest of the team cheered.

Really?

Diego fucked my ass, following the precise instructions of Franck who was literally acting like his coach, encouraging him.

"You can go deeper, man. Yes. And harder! Come on, our guy knows how to take large cocks, he's not afraid of your little caramel wiener!"

Little, really?!

Diego's dick was less thick than Franck's but damn it, it was pretty massive too! Why did all my roommates have to be so hung?

"Rrrrrrrrh!" He was grunting as he finally pounded me balls deep.

Franck slapped Diego's back. The two of them were proficiently sweating.

Later in the week, my teammates happily called themselves "the ass destroyers".

I could not deny them the title, they had earned it.

Peter followed suit; he was one of the last members of the team (aside from Jason) who had not broken my bum. He seemed to like it very much, and as always, he was quite into the dirty talking... And he needed to hear me filthy talk back.

"You like that, right, bitch? Tell me you like that!"

"I do... Pete, I freaking do... You're banging me so good."

"Fuck yes. Tell me how much you love my big hard cock ploughing your cunt!"

"I love it... Hmmm... Please... Pete... Destroy my... Hmmm... Cunt... With your big juicy dick."

I wanted to elaborate a little more but Diego shoved his cock in my throat at the same time and that made me shut up.

Peter's turn with my wrecked asshole was done anyway.

Afterwards, Tyrone and Andre each had a go in my ass. I am not too sure how long it took before Darius' gigantic dong was back in my hole but at some point, here he was again, stretching my hole to its absolute limits.

At this stage, I had lost any notion of time, pain, or pleasure, I was just moaning and begging for more -- when my mouth was not full - like the proper bitch that I had become.

I ended up on all fours on the floor where the face-fucking took a whole new level.

Jason was still refusing to fuck my butthole, -- what a hypocrite --, but he was clearly compensating with my throat, banging it in the middle of the living room, showing his teammates how powerful he could be.

I was getting spit roasted by Darius at the same time.

Honestly, there were cocks everywhere.

Peter was slapping his dick against my cheeks, - I could tell he was about to explode -, and Franck was stretching my lips with his dirty fingers to help Jason get a better access to my mouth.

The team bonding was reaching a whole new level and I am not even talking about the musky scent in the room. Sweat, precum, testosterones, it was smelling like horny males all around, all over, and all inside me.

Coach Jordan would have certainly been very proud of us.

Did I think about Gino? Yes.

Did I consider stopping this? Not at all.

Did I feel guilty? A little. But what can I say? A man has to do what he has to do in order to survive!

Tyrone was the first one to cum, he pushed Jason aside and emptied himself in my throat. Ten seconds after that, Darius bred my asshole with his gigantic dong. I made sure to retain his cum in my anus.

I remembered distinctively sucking Peter and Diego's wet dicks at the same time and the both of them nutting together.

There were a lot of friendly fire and I had to clean up each of their deflating cocks.

Andre came in my ass shortly after and then it was Jason's turn, who aimed right in my opened eyes. The asshole! I was blind... but I did get the full ingestion so I could not complain.

I needed to get all areas of my body covered.

After everyone had had their fun, Franck was the last man standing. I understood why he had not let himself nut at the beginning of the session, he clearly wanted to make this last for a while.

The team captain was relentless, he pounded my hole for more than an hour before cumming. Everyone had gone to sleep while he was still ramming me. Insiatiable beast!

His performance was truly impressive, the dude had stamina and self-control for sure.

"Lucky bastard. You already have all that nutritious cream from our bros pushed deep, so much cum inside your hole and my pre... And you haven't received your biggest meal of the day yet!" He howled.

I was not an idiot, at the very least, not totally.

I knew that a huge part of all of this was about Franck's rivalry with Gino.

He wanted to be loud, he wanted Gino to hear this. In short, Franck needed to prove that he was the one owning me.

Gino had won a battle by fucking me in the intimacy of our bedroom, but Franck had turned me into the whole team's cum dumpster.

One point each, I suppose.

Without any warning and when he was finally done with banging me, Franck released what felt like a gallon of cum in my (destroyed) ass.

"Hmmm... How... Do... You... Like... My... Nut... Now?"

I could not believe for how long his orgasm kept going, and for how long I kept sensing the volleys of his spunk filling me up!

I know I always repeat myself on this point but that hyperspermia thing was freaking insane.

"Thank you, Franck... I... This is... Amazing... Thanks..." I mumbled.

"Remember that, ok? Remember who's YOUR Alpha?"

He thrusted his hips in my hole one last time. I felt his big balls fapping against my sore ass.

"Hmmm...." I let go of an uncontrollable moan.

I knew I was being loud. If the others were awake, they were definitely hearing everything.

Franck picked up the large butt plug that someone else had left on the table.

He looked at it with a satisfied face, and then, he buried it deep in my ass once he had pulled out his own dripping cock from my hole.

Obviously, I licked his cockhead and the edges of his shaft as well as his sensitive balls to make sure that there was no waste of sperm.

"That's some A+ spunk you've got in there now. You need to keep it in so the juice can mature in your insides."

"Yes... I know."

He slapped my face.

I did not expect that.

"Good little slut." He laughed.

"Dude..."

"Come on, Dan, I'm just kidding. And I'm sure you like that!"

I nodded yes slowly... and I hated myself for it.

"Don't worry, that will be our little secret."

He kissed me on my right cheek. On my filthy coated-with-sperm cheek.

In the hardcore porn we used to watch back when I was not yet a Beta, the male performers usually slapped and chocked the girls in the videos. Franck was apparently reenacting his favourite scenes with me.

I could not remember if, at the time, I was picturing myself as the girl in those porn movies.

Maybe I already was...

Franck rubbed his now flaccid cock against my face before going to bed. I stayed on the floor until he left.

Only later, I realized that this might have had gone too far. But there, and as crazy as it may sound, I was only appreciative for his precious nectar.

I had to eat something after the gangbang. I walked like a zombie to the fridge and I grabbed some yoghurt; it was not filled with cum this time.

I was a little disappointed. I needed more. Always.

Fuck. What the hell was wrong with me?!

My jaw ached and I could barely walk when I got up the stairs.

I had reached an unprecedented level of exhaustion when I got back to my room.

Gino had not shut his eyes which meant that he had stayed awake all this time, probably waiting for me, most likely listening to me moan like a bitch downstairs.

He was lying naked in his bed, looking at the ceiling.

I had no idea where him and I were standing now.

"You're good?" He asked me.

"Yeah... I mean... I'm tired but... Hum... The inseminations went well."

"They did not go too far with you?"

I did not know how to respond to that.

Was "going too far" still meaning anything in this world? Was not it already "too far" when we got to the first anal insemination, to the Anal Training Course before that, to the blowjobs even before, and to the CuM Centre to start with?!

What difference did a gangbang really make at this stage?

"You know how Franck and the others can be." I stated to remain neutral.

Gino looked at me with a rare intensity.

"Did you like it?"

He seemed jealous again.

I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

I could not say to Gino that I enjoyed it. I could not even admit it to myself fully. I did not want to lie either. So, I did not reply anything.

"I'm tired, Gino. We have to get up in two hours to go to the Centre."

"Ok then..."

He turned around to face the wall. I had a nice view of his hairy bare bum.

"Good night, Gino."

"Good night." He replied without looking back at me.

What a mess my life was...