The Curiosity of a Cat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting a month to do that." She sighed, resting her head against his before burying her face into his neck. Eric sat on the edge of his bed and cuddled her ins his lap while they relayed the goings on of the past month. She informed him on why their mother had been so agreeable. Two of their 'friends' would be coming over to hang out for the weekend; the wife going out with Mom shopping and the husband watching football with their Dad. He was sure that there would be more to it than that going on between the four of them. "I think it's Batman and Batgirl from the party." She added. How she knew that he had no idea, but Katie's power of deductive reasoning were not to be underestimated.

"Whatever, the point is that it worked. We'll have a whole weekend together. The Frat house should be empty, so I can take you around campus and actually give you a tour and show you some of the sights and of course catch up with each other." He grinned at the last to which Katie grinned back and kissed him again.

"I'm on the pill now, so game on. I'm so fucking ready." She giggled, sighing and squeezing her big brother again before sitting up and giving him another peck on the lips. "Come on, we better head downstairs before we do something stupid and get caught."

The next two days seemed to crawl by. It was all the siblings could do to keep their hands off each other. Eric even resorted to locking his bedroom door at night and he swore he heard the handle being tested the first night. Could they fuck and get away with it? Probably. Did he trust himself to stay quiet? For Katie to stay quiet enough so that their dad didn't wake up and murder them? Best not to find out. The morning of Black Friday finally arrived and Eric presented Katie with a present: a t-shirt from his university. She quickly pulled it on, after flashing him her tits first, and wiggled into the tight top.

"Now you'll blend right in." he said, eying her up and down. She would be indistinguishable from any other co-ed who happened to be walking around campus.

"You really thought of everything, eh?" she teased, smoothing out the shirt and did a twirl to show off how she looked.

"A month of planning on how to have a perfect weekend with my little love does that." He admitted, to which Katie melted and threw her arms around him and kissed him again.

When they eventually descended the stairs, their mother Marianne almost broke into tears. It looked like Katie was leaving for college. Her kids immediately surrounded her with a hug, squishing the short curvy hormonal mess in a big hug and promising to return on Sunday. They also reminded her of shopping to do, which immediately brought her spirits up. As if on cue the doorbell rang. Their father answered it as their parent's friends arrived. It was indeed Batman and Batgirl, he recognized her voice from when she was giving her speech. Eric just looked at Katie with a huge 'I told you so' grin on her face. The siblings made their quick introductions to the pair, Frank and Annie. Eric was prepared to get a move on, but Katie jumped at the chance to dig a little deeper.

"So how do you know our parents?" Katie asked Annie as dad was leading Frank back toward the mancave where Football would be on TV all day. Annie's eyes flicked quickly to their mother who just shrugged a little, helpless to the nature of the question.

"Frank and I own a Resort your parents are members of." Annie explained. Eric nodded knowingly before he quickly stopped, realizing that he in fact should not know.

"Really?" Katie continued. "Maybe we all could go some time, I've always-" she pressed before Eric walked up behind his sister and wrapped a large arm around her waist and bodily lifted her off the ground.

"Come on, squirt. Traffic is going to be bad enough." Eric explained, cutting her off and making for the door.

"But.." Katie protested, but surprisingly Annie piped up.

"Actually, you all can come anytime you want as long as it's ok with your parents. They're allowed to bring guests." She said, smiling over at Marianne before she returned her gaze to Eric, sizing him up. He suddenly felt like a gazelle trapped out on the open prairie under those eyes.

"We'll discuss it when you both get back, now scoot." Their mother said, flashing a glare at Annie who simply waved as if oblivious. Or didn't care. Or wanted fresh meat.

Eric didn't put his little sister down until he reached his car. "Are you fucking crazy?" he said, looking back at the house before tossing his sister's stuff into the trunk of his car.

"What? Now we know who they are, who we need to know to get back in and maybe even an invitation." Katie retorted, opening the passenger side herself and climbing into the car.

"Wait, what? You want to go back?" Eric asked, a bit confused.

"Maybe..." she said, drying the palms of her hands on the tops of her jeans. "I dunno. It was just...."

"Exciting. Crazy. Insane." he finished. "But fun to be naked in front of all those people."

"Yes!!" Katie burst, her eyes a little wild for a girl usually so locked down. "It was wild, just walking around naked in front of everyone, dancing..." she blushed hard, but continued ".. and cumming. Holy fuckballs I have never cum that hard in my life than on that dancefloor." She confessed to her big brother.

Eric backed his car out of the driveway and headed down the road, arching an eyebrow at her. "Fuckballs?"

"Shut up." She grinned, looking over at him. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah." He laughed, shaking his head. "And my dumb ass nutting on your leg in the parking lot. I thought you were going to punch me."

Katie giggled and shrugged. "It was no big deal. Well, it was no big deal that it was YOU. Dummy." She smiled. "Other guys need to at least introduce themselves first." She teased.

Eric snorted at the comment then glanced over at her "In my defense you did grab my dick without me expecting it."

"Relax, stud. You've more than proven you can go the distance where it counts." His sister sighed, glancing over at him then her phone. "I couldn't walk straight for like a week. I was sure mom and dad would have noticed."

"Well, let's keep 'em firmly in the dark." He said, pulling onto the highway. Katie agreed, browsing her phone for a while as the miles of Florida countryside rolled by. Orange groves and cane fields along with scrub pines for as long as they eye can see wooshed out their windows the time they made it to the Turnpike.

His sister put her phone down, setting it on the center console and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "So, you really think it'll be dead there this weekend?" she asked, sounding curious.

"Completely. A major holiday like Thanksgiving? Should be a ghost town. Why?" he inquired, figuring she was driving somewhere.

"I dunno... just going up to college... would be nice to go to a party or something. Something... wild." Katie said, sighing a little.

"You've watched too many movies." He smirked, rolling his eyes a bit as he thought of some of the antics that his Fraternity got up to during their parties. "Ok, maybe not too many movies, but a major Football weekend would be insane. We do throw some parties over the Spring, though." He mused, glancing back over at her. "Maybe if you're good, I'll invite you up." He offered, then grinned. "Definitely if you're bad."

"Reeeallly?" Katie grinned, turning in the seat and leaning closer. "Just how bad we talking?"

Eric just grinned, focusing on the road. "Bad. I'll let your imagination fill in the details, but expect it to be wilder if you come up for a party." He explained, chuckling as a memory flashed before his eyes. However, it was short lived as he felt deft fingers roaming over the crotch of his jeans. "What are you..?" he began as his cock was fished out of his pants.

"Shut up and keep your eyes on the road." His sister giggled, lowering her lips around his shaft. Eric released a throaty groan while his sister's red hair covered his lap, bobbing up and down. His knuckles whitened on the steering wheel as he realized he created a monster. Luckily, Katie had a lot to learn about giving head so he didn't blow his stack right away, but at the moment the situation and her enthusiasm was more than making up for it. He had to get off the road. The next exit was close and he pulled off onto some farming junction road, taking the next left off and into an orange grove. The road got a little bumpy, a small hole in the road causing his cock to jam down his sister's throat.

Katie coughed and sat up immediately, gasping for air. "What the fuck?" she growled, catching her breath as he parked between two trees. "And where the fuck are we?" she asked as her big brother parked the car and climbed out, hard cock slick from her saliva and flapping the breeze. "And where the fuck are you going?!" she squeaked as he rounded the car and pulled open the passenger side.

Eric reached in and hauled his sister out under her arms, picking her up and carrying her caveman style over a shoulder to the back of his Mustang. She giggled, finally figuring out what was going on. "You are so easy, big brother." She smiled sweetly as she was deposited on her feet, his large fingers unsnapping her jeans.

"Oh shut up." He grinned back at her, fingers unzipping her jeans and tugging them and her panties down around her knees. "Not everyone is as clever as you, little sister." He smirked, grasping her hips and spinning her around to bend her over the trunk. A strong smack on the ass caused her to raise up on her toes as he leaned down, spreading her cheeks to drag his tongue up her shaved pussy. Gods did he miss her taste.

"Yesssss.." she hissed, folding her arms on the trunk of the car and resting her cheek on them, looking back at him. Katie wiggled her ass in his face and grinned.

"You little..." Eric grinned back, standing up and guiding his cock into her tight twat from behind. The siblings moaned in unison, finally back together as they began to grind. She pushed back against her brother's increasingly powerful thrusts as the crisp morning serenity was broken by the lewd sound of flesh slapping together. Eric reached out and grasped a fistful of her red hair and tugged, lifting her head up as he took her. Katie caught a reflection of her getting fucked hard in the back windshield and she lost it. Toes pointing inward, her legs trapped in her jeans around her ankles she squirmed helplessly as she came the first time. Bucking wildly back against her brother's cock she screamed, cumming hard and quick surprising the both of them.

Eric slowed, letting her ride out the release as he let go of her hair, hands returning to her waist. He slid his hands up her shirt to free her tits from her bra. Katie giggled madly as she put cheek back on her arms, looking back at him. "More. More, big brother." She pleaded, trying to sound seductive. He grinned and gave her ass a firm spank, squeezing her tight ass as he pulled back on her hips, fingers sinking into her babyfat. Katie moaned again as he built up in speed, sliding one hand down between her thighs, fingertips caressing her clit and dancing over his shaft as Eric hammered her from behind. Her brother's heavy grunting was causing her cunt to tighten up once again, the familiar energy building within her being. With a month apart and finally getting his hands on his prize Eric was clearly getting close, his length filling her repeatedly to push her up onto her toes. Suddenly, a loud gasp escaped his lips. Hot. So hot she thought as her face flushed at the sensation of his cum flooding into her. He let go of her waist as he filled her, reaching out with one hand to grip the trunk to steady himself. Katie's panted as he came, slipping her fingers down to quickly tease at her clit with his other strong arm wrapped around her body to hug her tight. She exploded soon after, a smaller yet no less satisfying orgasm that threatened to squeeze her brother right out of her if he was not hugging her to his chest, locking them in an embrace.

After their breathing slowed Eric wobbled backwards and slipped out of her, cock slick with their mutual joy as Katie squatted down and grasped the bumper for support. Her brother's thick load began to leak out of her onto the sugarsand and Eric grinned, watching his seed drip out of her. Fuck that was hot. He looked up to see Katie glaring back at him with a smirk on her face.

"How long are you going to stand there grinning like an idiot before you get me something to clean up with?" she asked.

"Couple more minutes." He replied, smiling to himself as he stumbled around to the passenger side, grabbing a bottle of water. He washed off his cock and dried it with a towel he kept in the trunk for when he hit the beach before handing the bottle to Katie. "Remind me whenever we stop in town to invest in some baby wipes for the car."

"Ya think?" Katie giggled, taking the bottle. "Nothing spells romance than washing your vag on the side of the road with a bottle of Zephyrhills." She quipped, cleaning herself as best as she could before the siblings fixed their clothing.

"Still, you act like you haven't been waiting to do that as long as I have." He retorted as he helped her to her feet and gave her a long, deep kiss.

"Still. Baby wipes." She reminded him, readjusting her t-shirt and running her fingers through her hair. Boys, she giggled.

After their little detour through the orange grove the siblings arrived on campus until well after lunchtime. As predicted, it was a veritable ghost town. Katie did not care though, face glued to the passenger side window to drink it all in. There were a few students around wandering through campus; those too far away to travel for Thanksgiving or ones with nowhere to go or who really didn't want to go home; all without an adult in sight.

"Lemme check my mail first." Eric said, pulling into the Student Center parking lot. It was a good excuse to show Katie around the central hub of the campus and to stretch their legs after being cooped up in the car for, well, most of the drive. One part mail room, one part food court, one part entertainment center, one part meeting and banquet hall and one part marketplace the Student Center was a sprawling complex of activity even on a Holiday weekend.

The place truly was impressive as Eric took her hand, walking with her through the back door to his on-campus mailbox located in the Post Office. As remarkable as the building was, it was the students that fascinated Katie. They ignored her. Well, the girls did mostly. The guys checked her out, but they always did. It was the fact that she was walking hand and hand with Eric and no one batted an eye. She was just another co-ed with her boyfriend wandering around campus. The freedom of that thought brought a tear to her eye. She could just be herself. Katie with her 'boyfriend' Eric. Checking their mail like normal college kids.

Eric opened his mailbox, one among many on a large wall of small individual mail drops and pulled out the contents. He immedeately frowned at the assortment of advertisements and bills to the Fraternity he dealt with as its Treasurer. Eric was an Accounting major, so of course he was voulentold to be Treasurer. He thumbed through the stack but was interrupted when Katie wrapped her arms around him and squeezed, burying her face into his chest. "I love you." She mumbled into his t-shirt.

"I love you too, munchkin." He told her, fingers slipping through her hair as he smiled. "What's up?" he asked, a bit concerned when his sister lifted her face to look at him and her eyes were teary.

"I'm just really, really, really happy right now." She breathed, then smiled and composed herself the best she could, pressing her face back into his chest. "Thank you. For being you and well everything."

Eric's smile softened and he wrapped his large arms around her, picking her off her feet and kissed her right there in the middle of the post office. "You're welcome, Katie. I'll always be here for you no matter what. You'll always have a piece of my heart, forever." He promised, she nodded and squeezed him again.

Katie disentangled herself from her brother and looked around at glances they were getting, and she straightened her shirt and wiped her eyes. Finally having composed herself she grinned and took Eric's hand. "Come on, let's find some food. I'm always hungry after you fuck me that hard." She giggled.

Eric blinked, looked around at the stunned onlookers and sighed, locking his mailbox. "Aaaaand she's back." He sighed, following his grinning sister upstairs to the food court.

After lunch the siblings loaded back into Eric's car and drove across campus to his Fraternity house. Eric's chapter was one of the oldest on campus and their house was easily one of the biggest. Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac lined with Fraternity and Sorority houses Eric parked on the street in a spot that never would have been available when school was in session. He grabbed their bags out of the back and escorted his sister to the front door. He was fishing for the keys out of his pocket when Katie tried the door and it opened up to a giggle and she walked in. That gave Eric pause. No one was supposed to be here and the door locked. Frowning, he followed through the door and into the house.

The main foyer of the house was an open room with a large staircase going up the left with pictures and portraits of past fraternity members and other school-oriented photographs of years gone by on the right. Couches and other furniture for sitting and studying was scattered about but what drew the eye set around a fireplace that was mostly for decoration on the wall. Katie tried to drink it all in at once, head moving each way as if simultaneously fighting the butterflies of being in a place she really shouldn't be. Plus, her ever-present curiosity as to what her brother was up to at school was gnawing at her. Eric was more concerned about something else: why the door was unlocked.

His worry turned to realization as a curvy blonde wearing only a too small t-shirt walked past at the bannister. She was drying her hair with a towel having come from the bathroom and was oblivious to the siblings presence, for the moment.. The girl stood about 5'9", short blonde hair in a pixie cut and tits easily twice as big as Katie's perky B's. The t-shirt she was wearing looked wafer-thin with how much it was stretched across the chest, not to mention didn't even begin to cover her round bottom. The bombshell got about halfway across the landing when she realized there were people in the foyer.

"Eric?" the mystery girl asked with a confused look on her face as she stepped to the railing. She leaned against it to study the pair down in the foyer. "I thought you were going home for the holiday?" she asked, eyes flicking off him to his companion. A knowing smile grew on her lips as she quickly put the pieces together. "Or are you still enjoying your time off?" she giggled as she checked out his companion.

Eric relaxed and smirked up at the wrench thrown in his plan. "Hey Kim. I assume you're here to see Daniel?" he asked, planting his hands on his hips as he leaned back and enjoyed the view.

Kim nodded, her mischievous grin only widening. "Uh huh. You know he doesn't go home for the Holidays or like... ever, so I figured that I'd stay here and cheer him up this weekend." She answered as her eyes swept over to Katie and back. "I see you don't need cheering up."

He laughed and walked over to Katie who was staring a bit wide-eyed at the scantily clad coed. "Kim, this is Katie. She's my..." Eric took a half pause before glancing down at Katie "Sister's best friend. Friend of the family. She's probably going to be ending up coming here next Fall, so figured I'd show her around."