The Curiosity of a Cat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the video her daughter was pulled backwards as the man behind her sat on the couch and taking his little fucktoy with him. Katie spread her legs wide and leaned back into him as two muscular arms wrapped around her body, holding her fast. The man's face was obscured behind Katie's head as the girl mewled and moaned as her hips ground down to stuff one of the biggest cock Marianne had ever seen into her pussy. The man's balls jumped and pummeled up as his tree trunk like legs literally bounced her daughter on his lap. Katie reached behind to grip the back of the man's head for support as he started to groan and growl, his own orgasm impending. Katie suddenly let out what could only be described a shriek, cumming violently as the man's balls tightened up and began to jump. His thick arms locked around Katie's waist as his cock pulsed cum upwards. Directly into her daughter's pussy. Without a condom. The heavy balls jumped again as they pumped his hot seed up into her pussy until the pair finally came to a sweaty stop. "Holy shit." Marianne breathed as tried to process the sight. But what broke her mind was Katie, spent, slumped to the side to reveal the man who just fucked the life out of her. Her son, Eric.

Marianne dropped the iPad onto her lap and tried not to have a panic attack. Her breathing came quickly as she did her best not to hyperventilate. Her kids were fucking. Her kids were fucking each other. And clearly not the first time based on the contents of the video. She glanced at the iPad in her hand, the vid having ended. Suddenly though, things from the back of her mind started to pop into the forefront. The altered Black Friday. The birth control. The unexpected trip to Eric's college. Even she had to admit that they played their music perfectly, almost like they knew she would say yes.

She wondered this and looked at the iPad and the video frozen at its end. So, this is why they really wanted to visit Eric's school. And now she knew, but they didn't know that she knew. Fuck. Marianne felt like she was suddenly thrust in some sleazy telenovela. Her kids. Her deceitful children, she believed them to be... well, not perfect but a hell of a lot better than this. She bit her lip, looking down at the video frozen in place. She glanced at the door again and then gingerly reached out and tapped the screen again. "Woo, get it girl!" echoed throughout Katie's room as her mother slipped her hand between her thighs, unable to tear her eyes away from the scene. Her fucking kids, maybe they weren't so different from their parents after all.