The Curiosity of a Cat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Confident." She finished but giggled nervously. "But yeah, hot. Fucking hot! How the hell am I ever going to compete against girls who look like you! Argh!" Katie growled in frustration and grabbed a shampoo bottle, angrily squirting it directly ontop of her head.

Kim just laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, you'll do fine. You just need to shut that brain off half the time. Then you'll be on the level of guys and can talk to them." A giggle out of Katie as she walked over and put her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Seriously. Just don't overthink it. The guys sure as shit don't. Let me do your hair, I'm so jealous of your red hair."

"Really?" Katie asked, straightening up as the older girl started to work her nailed fingers into her scalp. A happy coo escaped her lips as she sighed, letting Kim take over.

"Duh. Every other bimbo here is blonde and I was born this way. Red, natural red hair? You'll have guys eating out of your hand." The experienced sorority girl educated.

"I suppose.... But..." Katie sighed and cupped her own breasts, barely a B. "Curse of being a cheerleader."

"Use your other assets, dummy." Kim smirked and gave the girl a slap on her ass, which got a laugh and a sigh. "Besides, you seemed to have snared Eric pretty effectively. I've seen him with a lot of girls after he broke up with Vicky, but he looked at none of them the way he looks at you."

"Seriously?" Katie turned, stepping back under the water to rinse her hair and closed her eyes, enjoying the hot water again. "I always figured, but nice to hear." She admitted as Kim grabbed the shampoo and started to suds her shorter blonde locks.

"Yeah, he's totally enamored with you." Kim said, a pile of white suds sprouting from her hair and looked at the placid petite pixie before kicking her in the gut with her next question. "So how long have you been fucking your brother?" she asked.

Katie sputtered in the water and quickly leaned out, half washed of suds and wiped her eyes clean. "What? What do you mean?" She weakly asked.

"Eric, duh." Kim smiled, tilting her head slightly.

Katie's cheeks were almost the color of her hair as she frantically wracked her brain for an effective lie. "He's not my brother, why would you say that?" Stall. Think. THINK.

"Listen," she smiled "I find it pretty hot, actually. It is hot. You're both attractive and clearly in love with each other." Kim began, smirking out from under a mask of bubbles. "But Eric's got a photo of his family on his fucking wall. You're in it."

"Oh God." Katie breathed, placing her hand over her face and stepping back under the water.

"I honestly don't know what you two were planning to do long term; obviously this is just a quiet place to bang your brains out without mom and dad finding out. I get that," Kim started "but if you're planning on attending here and being something more, you might want to be a bit more discreet with the family history." She giggled, enjoying teasing the poor girl a bit too much.

"Oh fuck." Katie wobbled, feeling a little lightheaded.

"Breathe." Kim smiled, reaching out and grabbing the emotional wreck and pulling her back out from under the water and hugged her. "Just breathe."

"Oh fuck we're so dead." Katie laughed, burying her face into a wet shoulder.

"No, you're not you're just a little careless. I'll keep your secret. Dan doesn't even know. Only reason I picked up on it was because I noticed your hair in the photo last year and it stuck with me. Dudes aren't that observant. Still." She sighed, giving Katie a squeeze and letting her go. "Might need to work out something a little better than 'sister's best friend'."

"I didn't even think something like this would happen. I'd thought we'd always be in the clear." Katie rambled, her mind whirring. "It makes sense, but we can figure it out. I just gotta..."

"Whoah, slow down there." Kim laughed and let go of her as the younger girl clearly had entered some sort of conflict resolution mode. Clearly Eric was the brawns not the brains of this pair and she grinned at the juxtaposition.

"Sorry, I just get... get... Ugh." Katie sighed and took a deep breath. "Thank you. I just... glad you didn't spaz when you learned."

Kim shrugged and smiled, placing her hand on her waist. "It's ok, plus like I said. It's hot." She giggled and smiled down at her, then leaned down and kissed Katie softly on the lips. "And I think you're hot too" she grinned "Now shake out of it."

Katie blushed and nodded, breathing deeply for a moment and nodded again. "Thank you. I owe you."

"Yes, you do." Kim said, shutting off both showers after they finished. "Most likely a story of how this all started because I HAVE to hear that."

Katie giggled and grabbed her towel "It's a pretty good one, you'll hardly believe it."

"I dunno, you should see some of the shit that goes on here some nights." Kim countered.

"I hope to!" She grinned, getting an equally mischievous grin in return. "I really am looking forward to talking to you about this. About talking to SOMEONE other than Eric." Katie laughed "Did we just become friends?"

Kim just rolled her eyes and laughed "Yeah, I think so. We can braid each other's hair later; we have lazy fuckers to wake up. I'm starving. It's hard work laying around fucking all day."

"Tell me about it." Katie agreed with a grin.

Surprisingly when Eric woke up and got himself put together after a much needed shower he actually did take her on a tour of campus and the surrounding town. They even surprised themselves with a bit of Christmas shopping done, something they knew their mother would be proud of knowing that the tradition lived on. As the pair wandered around town and campus aimlessly the more and more convinced Katie was that she wanted to attend school here. Eric was here, it was close but not too close to home, prestigious enough, had the courses she was looking at too. Heck, the football team wasn't half bad.

Katie's phone chirped and she looked at it. It was a text from Kim. 'We sprung for drinks last night, so make sure Eric gets some booze for later. PJ Party! :^)'

She turned to her brother who was driving them back toward the general direction of campus. "One more stop to go. Kim says it's our turn to supply the drinks." She informed him.

"Ah." Eric chuckled, turning off the main drag and toward the liquor supplier of choice. "All of us are fun drunks, so should make for an interesting evening at least."

"My first College party." Katie giggled in which her older brother snorted.

"Hardly. I need to get you up during one of our real theme parties. Then you'll have your eyes opened." He grinned, glancing over at the relatively naive schoolgirl. "Not always things get wild, but occasionally you have the people who can't hold their alcohol or are too wound tight and snap that go crazy. Makes for fun watching at least."

Katie's eyebrows perked up a little. "Uh huh. Watching. Right. Just how much have you participated in the insanity?"

Eric just shrugged and smiled "No more than usual. Usually it's common practice if you're up for... activities to go find a quiet spot or take it away from the party. It's a bad thing to get campus police called to a party one too many times."

She laughed at that. "Really? Who the hell would do that?"

"Jealous ex-lover seeing your former flame making out with someone. Shit like that. Happens unfortunately more often than you think." He countered.

"Ah, well that sucks." Katie agreed as the car rolled to the stop in front of what did not look like a reputable liquor store. She just gave her brother a look who promptly laughed.

"Trust me, it's the best place to go and they never card unless you give them a reason to. Good thing you're not in pigtails." He grinned and got out of the car.

"Keep taunting me and I will put them in." She threatened and Eric just wiggled his eyebrows in response.

One bottle of Rum, one of vodka, a case of beer, juice and a 2 liter of Coke later and they were ready to go. "We're going to drink all this?" Katie asked skeptically.

"Kim and Dan will help." Eric argued matter-of-factly and smiled at the sigh in return. "Come on, let's get some dinner. You don't want to drink on an empty stomach."

"I've heard about that." His little sister said.

"Oh, have you now?" he queried, getting the car back in gear as he looked at her from the corner of his eye. "What else have you heard?"

"That you might get lucky tonight if you quit acting like a dick." Katie snapped, grinning a bit.

"Can't. That's kinda my schtick." Eric argued, grinning back.

"Don't I know it." She sighed, glancing over at him and giggled.

The sun had just started to set over the horizon when the siblings arrived back at the frat house. "Kim also mentioned something about a 'PJ Party'. Whatever that means."

"It means she doesn't want to wear a bra." Eric laughed "We're going to be the only ones in the house, so anything goes. I'm going to set up the bar for tonight." He hoisted the bags of 'supplies' and headed down to the basement of the fraternity house leaving his sister to get ready.

The basement of the Frat house was the official party area for several reasons. One, it was a finished basement almost as wide and long as the house itself. Two, a long time ago a bar was installed along one wall that had been steadily improved upon over the years. Three, it was impossible to see into from the outside of the house and access can be easily controlled. This made it perfect for fraternity rituals and sordid affairs.

Alcohol was always stocked at the bar and there was an unwritten rule that if you were throwing a private party to never draw from the House reserves, but any leftovers would be added to the bar. The policy helped with the larger gatherings held throughout the years. Eric set up the recently bought 'supplies' and tidied up around the room, which wasn't too bad to begin with. About the time he was done he heard a commotion on the stairs and down came Katie and Kim in a fit of giggles. However, their attitude wasn't what caught his attention but their attire that almost caused him to drop a bottle of rum.

Katie had on a cyan spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of white cheerleader shorts that did an atrocious job of covering up her ass, much to Eric's delight. Her long red hair was done up in two pigtails as she bounded down after her with her long blonde hair in a ponytail. Kim didn't even bother with pants, simply wearing a UF T-shirt that came around mid-hip and a pair of striped panties. Eric wasn't sure if Katie had on panties under those shorts, but he figured he would find out soon enough. It was looking to be an epic night he thought with a grin, pouring himself a quick shot of rum and downing it.

"The Bar is open." He announced, setting the bottle back and walking around from behind the bar.

"Great, now go and get changed. And when Dan gets here send him downstairs. I'm feeling like getting bombed tonight." Kim grinned as she quickly replaced Eric behind the bar. "Of all my years partying down here I've never been behind the bar. Ya'll got it easy." She marveled, sliding one palm over the varnished wood before snapping her eyes up to find his sister. "Come on, Katie. Lemme make you a drink."

Eric was climbing the stairs when Dan was walking in the front door. "Hope you got plenty of sleep, Kim's in the mood to party."

Dan just snorted and laughed "Kim's always in the mood to party. The trick is not to try to drink her under the table."

Eric just grinned and shook his head and went upstairs to change. One hour and three drinks later he was reclining on one of the couches in the basement in a pair of pajama pants and Katie on his lap. She was asking question after question about college to get the unvarnished truth from the three older students.

"So, definitely stay in the dorms Freshman year?" Katie asked, to which everyone nodded.

"Yeah, the accommodations aren't great but it's where you'll meet most of your friends Freshman year." Dan argued, to which Eric agreed.

"It's true. Dan and I lived down the hall from each other and had the same classes, rushed the same Fraternity, now here we are."

"Plus," Kim added "That's where you'll find out about clubs, parties, basically anything going on."

"Not to mention stupid dorm-shit." Dan laughed.

"Like?" Katie asked, wiggling a bit in Eric's lap.

"Well, in Spring one weekend someone grabbed like seven of those clear plastic tarps and we made a slip and slide down the hall with dish soap." Eric laughed.

"I was bruised to hell after that, but got to see a lot of girls in wet t-shirts that day." Dan grinned and got a high-five from his friend.

"Ugh, boys." Kim rolled her eyes, but was grinning none the less.

"Please. We weren't the ones who all used t-shirts for mask, put on hats and streaked through the quad during Hell Week." Eric smirked.

"Allegedly." Kim winked, to which Katie was a bit confused.

"Hell week?" She asked.

"The week before Exams." Dan explained. "Easily the most stress you'll have and that weekend is some of the most epic parties. That's because of students all pent up with anxiety knowing they're vastly unprepared for their finals."

"Speak for yourself. I still have a 3.4 Average." Eric argued, raising his glass.

"Fuck off." Dan said, but was smiling.

"Epic parties? So what's the craziest thing you've seen at a party here?" Katie asked, her curiosity piqued.

The three older students looked among themselves for a moment, clearly searching for the answer but there only was one in recent memory that stood out above others. "Blowjob contest." Kim laughed, to which the boys nodded in agreement.

"That was a hilarious drunken mess to watch." Eric laughed.

"Your sorority sisters really represented well that night." Dan grinned, giving his girlfriend a squeeze.

"Fuck off." She mimicked him and then giggled. "I can't argue though."

"Uh," Katie said, raising her hand a bit. "Context here?" She asked.

Kim sighed and looked over at the outsider and explained. "Last fall at one of the parties after a football game, two of my 'sisters' got drunk; really really REALLY drunk; and started to fight about who had the better BJ skills. Loudly. Their boyfriends tried to calm them down, which of course didn't work, and one of the girls..."

"Holly." Both guys added quickly.

"Yes, Holly." Kim rolled her eyes, which only caused Katie stifle a giggle. "Pulled her boyfriend's cock out of his pants and started to go to town on it. Which only incensed Jennie, who did the same. A circle formed and the cheering brought the eyes of everyone at the party and hence the blowjob contest was born." She offered, raising her hands.

"Who won?" Katie asked, curious.

"Jennie, easily. Holly's boyfriend couldn't keep it up with all the attention." Eric explained, to which Katie winced.

"Ouch." She sighed.

"I don't think Holly's ego ever recovered." Dan laughed, shaking his head.

"That's not a bad thing. Girl just doesn't shut up." Kim growled.

"That sucks though, wasn't her fault." Katie frowned.

"Yeah, but some guys just don't' like an audience." Kim said, taking another sip of her drink.

"Some guys do though." Katie giggled, giving Eric's thigh a squeeze.

"Hey!" he smirked, lifting his own glass to hide his expression.

"Oh?" Kim perked up, catching on. "Eric likes showing off?"

"Katie too, she was naked infront of like 50 people." Eric confirmed, getting a swat on his side.

"Yea, but we weren't fucking!" she protested.

"But you did cum." He countered, winning the argument.

"Oh yeah..." she giggled, remembering.

"Waitaminute." Dan sat up causing Kim to slide off his lap and onto the couch, but she didn't care, too intrigued. "Story time."

The siblings begrudgingly told the tale of the fateful Halloween when they tailed their parents, leaving out some chief details such as how they were tailing Eric's parents and Katie was only there to 'back up' his sister to keep up their ruse. As they were telling, Eric seemed to realize that Kim was seeing right through their deception, grinning like a Cheshire cat that was somewhat unsettling and alluring at the same time. However, if she really knew or let on she kept quiet. Dan, though, was firmly in the dark fixed on another aspect of the story.

"Sorry dude, your mom's fucking hot. Would have loved to see that." He said, finishing his drink.

Kim sighed. "You and your MILF fetish."

"It's not a MILF thing, I just like girls with big tits." He argued, sitting up after setting his glass down and grabbed Kim's boobs from behind. She just smiled and shook her head, but took no action to stop him.

"I still can't believe you were naked infront of that many people." She said.

"Honestly, after like the first five minutes it wasn't that big a deal." Eric said, shrugging.

"Bullshit." Daniel laughed.

"Ok, it was a bit of a deal but you just got used to it." Katie added, glancing at her brother who nodded to confirm.

"Yeah, whatever. Not so big a deal, then get naked." Kim said

"What? No." Eric laughed, setting his drink down.

The busty blonde was oddly insistent. "Come on, get naked for the rest of the night. Its just us here. Dan and I were practically running around the place nude before you two showed up."

Katie smiled at that, then piped up an idea having materialized. "Ok, we'll get naked, but only if you guys do too," She challenged, then upped the stakes. "For the rest of the weekend."

"Hmmm..." Kim pondered, glancing at Dan.

"What? I've already seen Eric naked, you're the one who has the hang-up." He countered with a smirk.

"Wait, what?" Kim laughed, new information coming to light.

"We were roommates, duh." Eric told her. "It's inevitable; not a big deal if you don't make it a big deal."

"Unless you count those Robinson Twins. THAT was a big deal." Dan grinned.

"Holy shit, that was an epic night." He laughed and reached over and high-fived Dan again.

The girls heads kept whipping back and forth, trying to piece together what was going on here as the conversation had taken a sharp left turn.

"Context." Katie growled at her brother.

"Freshman year," he explained "Dan and I picked up the Robinson twins from a party in the basement. One of those impromptu just hang outs that goes on when there is nothing going on. Took them up to our dorm room and gave them The Business."

"Which one?" Kim asked, glaring in mock anger at Dan.

"Um," he laughed, reaching up and scratched the back of his head. "Both?"

"Told you, it was an epic night." Eric defended his former roomie.

"Wait, aren't those the two really petite nerds who just study all the time?" Kim asked, confused.

"It's all an act." Eric continued.

"Not really an act, I hear they still have 4.0's" Dan added.

"You would too if you shared a brain with someone to help keep up." He grinned back and got the finger in return. Dan got up and gathered the drinks, heading to the bar to refill them.

"Ugh, I can't wait to get to college." Katie bemoaned and flopped back onto the couch. "Ya'll are so much more interesting and fun than what I deal with on a daily basis."

"Soon, then you can cut loose." Eric smirked, reaching down and flicking one of her pigtails around with his fingers.

"Fuck soon." Katie said and sat up, pulling her tank top up over her head and her perky B's jiggled out. "Nudists the rest of the weekend. Deal?" she asked, eyes scanning the rest of the group.

Kim just smiled and pulled her t-shirt up over her head and released her boobs, the large DD's putting Katie to shame and almost made her regret her decision.

"Now I'm sure you're going to want a blowjob contest too, Miss Repressed?" the Junior giggled as she hopped to her feet to wiggle her panties down to her ankles, revealing a neat trim little landing strip in bright blonde hair. Katie blushed as she hopped to her feet too, hooking her thumbs on her tight cheer shorts and wiggled them down her hips acutely aware of the three sets of eyes on her. It made her nipples as hard as diamonds.