The Curiosity of a Cat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie quickly nodded and stood up a little straighter. "I've heard a little bit about college life so I'm here to experience a taste before next year." She said and then grinned a bit. "Plus, I can fuck Eric here and not have to worry about being quiet." Katie quickly added, to which Eric sighed and placed his hand over his face.

Kim laughed aloud, leaning against the bannister amused at the typical unflappable Eric. "Whatever, just clean up after yourselves whatever you do. We'll be around all weekend. Maybe we can figure out something to do for dinner or tonight after Dan wakes up. He already got his fuckin'. See ya!" she winked down at them then sashayed back down the hall. After a few beats Eric just shook his head and laughed.

"Real subtle." He smirked down at Katie. "You get laid and suddenly you're a bad bitch? Where did all this confidence come from?" he teased his little sister before starting to climb the stairs up to his room.

Katie just giggled and smiled "It was always there, just I needed help getting it out...thanks by the way." She grinned and gave his ass a pat as she climbed behind him.

Another sigh which betrayed the grin on Eric's face as he reached the top of the stairs. "Well, that's Kim Reynolds that you just met. Her boyfriend is Daniel Kim, an exchange student from Korea. That's why he's still here over Thanksgiving." He explained as he took a left down the hall to his room. He opened it up, the rooms never being locked this deep in the sanctum of the House. "To be honest the two of them don't do much else but study, work out and fuck. And aren't shy about doing any of those things." He set their bags down at the foot of his bed. "I'm sure you'll meet the other half of 'The Kims' after dinner. Dan's a good guy, a little quirky but who isn't." Eric chuckled and shrugged, turning back to his little sister. "So what do-" he began to ask before he was knocked back onto the bed by a little redhead jumping on him.

Eric caught her best as he could and fell back onto his bed as Katie kissed him all over the face before pulling back and straddling his chest. "Did you see how fucking hot she was?" Katie whined, eyes a bit wide in... not excitement but... jealousy? He could not ever remember seeing Katie jealous. "You have girls like that walking around all day and you still find me attractive? She's looks so cool and sexy and... and..."

He sighed and put his hands behind the back of his head, stretching out beneath his little sister. "I see confident Katie is a bit fragile." He smirked. Until Katie slapped him on the chest.

"Ass." She sighed and sat back down, settling on his hips. "I just... I dunno." Katie admitted, running her fingers over his chest and looked off to the side, studying Eric's room. It was smaller than the room back at home, but it was far more Him if it made sense. Pictures and posters on the wall, his computer desk and books, a small closet that was open to reveal some familiar clothes but a lot that were not. Trinkets and mementos from two and a half years of college scattered around the room mixed in with photos and tokens from back home all winked back at her in the afternoon sunlight as she found the words, her eyes finally resting back on him. "I want to come here. With you. But you've already been here and know all these people... friends... lovers... all of it. I..." she sighed and then slumped down on top of his chest, burying her face in his neck. "I don't have a lot of friends. I am kinda a loner, as you know. So yeah, I might be overcompensating some but I'm freaked out about coming here to college. Any college." Katie confessed, closing her eyes.

"I hadn't noticed." Eric grinned, reaching up to slip his fingers through her hair which she cooed at.

"I'm sure." She giggled. "Just... coming here with you I think would be awesome, that was kinda my plan. I don't have a big support group but to have my big brother here, but with... you know..." she trailed off.

"The prospect of us fucking like rabbits all the time?" he added, cocking an eyebrow and smirked.

"Yes. Well, no. Well, definitely YES, but...." She started, her manicured nailed scratching the back of his head as she explained. "I don't know exactly what this is or how it will impact things and I know college is all about meeting people and whatnot, but I know I want to meet a guy or a girl that I might want to..." Katie rambled before Eric placed his hand over her mouth to shut her up, then kissed her.

"Katie. You'll always be my little sister. ALWAYS." He promised, kissing her again and then brushed her hair form her face. "And I think I know what you're saying." He surmised, nails lightly scratching down her neck and onto her back. "You just don't want what we're doing to affect your college experience." she nodded into his neck and he smiled "College is a little about that. It's more than about classes, it's about growth. Experimentation. Learning what you like and don't as you grow up." He said, fingers idly playing with her red hair. "You'll make friends and enemies; you'll have fun and go through hard times and you'll make mistakes. I know I sure as shit did. But learning to overcome them is part of the process and you'll be stronger for it. And you're already the smartest, strongest girl I know, so..."

Katie leaned up on one elbow, arching an eyebrow. "Who are you and what have you done with my big brother?" she laughed and kissed him softly.

Eric kissed her back and the grinned. "Guy or Girl?" he asked, alluding to her previous statement.

She blushed and buried her face back into his neck. "Yeah." She said quietly, confiding in something only a handful knew.

"Reeeeeally?" he smiled, fingers continuing to play with her hair. "How come you never told me before now?" he wondered aloud. "I think that's cool, whatever makes you happy to be honest. I'm just glad I was the first boy. Or first ever?" he asked, eyebrow arching back at her.

Eric could literally feel her face redden against his neck. "Jennie. We did a little experimentation and I found I liked it." She giggled a little, relaxing against her brother "Quite a bit, actually, but it all ended when Jennie started dating Rick. It kind of awaken something in... in... are you Hard?!?" she asked, sitting up in surprise.

"Um, I plead the fifth." He said, holding his hands up defensively. Katie rolled her eyes and started to unbuckle his belt and before Eric could begin to respond his cock was in his little sister's mouth. "Oh fuck..." he managed to exclaim before laying his head back. For a girl who hadn't had much experience with guys, she was certainly learning her way around his dick. Her hair tickled his stomach as she bobbed up and down on his shaft, her soft touch sliding under his shirt to raise it up to allow her palms over his toned stomach.

Katie's lips popped off the head of his cock and giggled. "I love you, big brother, but you've got a one-track mind sometimes." She grinned and flicked the side of his cock, which was now properly at attention. She knelt on the bed and unbuttoned her jeans, wriggling her way out of them as Eric sat up on his elbows, confused.

"What?" he asked, looking at Katie who was wriggling out of her panties.

"Oh shut up." She ordered, dropping her jeans and undies to the floor as Eric kicked his way quickly out of his own jeans. She swung one leg over his hips and grabbed his cock, adjusting the angle to work the thick head between her lower lips. Her face screwed up in determination as she lowered herself down, the head finally popping into her and then sinking deep as the siblings groaned in unison. Eric lifted his hands and his sister immediately grabbed them, locking fingers as she began to ride. He pulled her down eventually, kissing her deeply and wrapping his arms around her, hugging her fiercely as he met her rhythm with his own thrusting.

"I love you, brat." He whispered against her lips, to which Katie grinned and kissed him back. "I love you, oaf." She replied and pushed back, sitting up straight to get down to business.

It was dark outside when a knock on Eric's door woke the siblings. Kim poked her head in the dimly lit room and saw the groggy pair bottomless, still in the shirts they showed up in. Kim was now dressed though, wearing a hoodie with a tank top under it and cutoff shorts. "Eric, if you're done giving Katie the 'tour', put your magic cock away and come on. Dan and I are going for Pizza and Beer at Rico's if you want to meet us there." she told them, giving them one final glance and a grin before shutting the door.

Katie rubbed her face, her cheeks pinked at having been caught in a compromising position. It didn't seem to faze Eric who climbed out of bed and started to look for their clothes. "Magic cock?" she asked, to which Eric groaned.

"Inside joke from pledge week." He explained, but Katie just sat there clearly looking for more. He rolled his eyes and climbed back into his jeans. "Kim's sorority and my Frat are close as you would come to figure out." Katie just nodded and continued to dress. "One of the hazing rituals they made us do as pledges was be blindfolded and led naked into the basement, all in a row. The Sisters from her sorority would get you hard, then they would walk down the line and give a gold star to the guys they thought were hot." Katie's expression grew more and more confused the more he explained, and he sighed. "Basically, it's a stupid way to see what equipment the incoming class was packing before they wanted to date, hook up with us, etc. We make their pledges get naked, blindfolded them and then we write our cell phone numbers on them if we're interested. No one is assaulted, just some harmless fun and get you used to the level of... um... familiarity between the houses."

"That's disgusting and basic but also kinda hot." Katie surmised aloud, conflicted.

Eric laughed, zipping up his jeans. "You perfectly described the Greek life on campus." He chuckled. "So magic cock. The girls are supposed to put their stars on the guys, but they all put theirs on my cock. "Apparently, they liked what they saw." He shrugged in fake modesty, grinning a little. "Some girl giggled that I didn't need a jimmy hat because that pledge already has a wizard hat on. Wizard hat, magic cock. It stuck."

Katie finished dressing and glanced back at the door. "Kim... you ever fuck her?" she asked bluntly, curiosity eating at her.

"What? Kim? No." he replied, surprised at his sister's bold questioning. "She's a year younger than me and by the time she was pledging I was already dating Vicky. After Vicky and I broke up and I entered my 'Manwhore' phase she and Dan were joined at the hip." He replied honestly.

His sister paused. "Manwhore phase?" Katie asked.

Eric sighed and mentally kicked himself. Honestly has always been the best policy with Katie, so he just was up front about it. "Have your first serious relationship end badly and then see if you have the urge to fuck anything that moves to make yourself feel better? Ok?" he replied, not meaning to sound so harsh after he said it.

"Oh. Gotcha. Sorry." Katie said and turned for the door.

Eric caught her wrist and stopped her. "It's my fault, I'm just not used to watching what I say around you." He admitted, smiling a little. "This whole... adjustment to how we are is going to take some getting used to."

"No!" Katie whirled, grabbing him by the sides and then punching his chest lightly. "That's not what I want. I want us to be the way we are just... I want you to be yourself. Don't change because of me. Us." She ranted, eyes alight as she looked close to be on the verge of tears. "I love the way we are and don't want to lose that, Ok??" she said, looking up at him pleading.

"Ok, ok. I get it. Unfiltered foul mouth still in effect." He said, grinning.

"Ugh." She groaned, but she was smiling none the less. "You're impossible you know that?"

"I do. Let's get pizza."

Rico's Pizza was a local dive not far off campus with average pizza and a notable lack of emphasis on checking ID, which made it incredibly popular with the students. The Fraternity and Sorority houses favored it because it was a quick five-minute walk via a shortcut behind the Theta house. When the siblings arrived, Eric spotted Kim waving from a back booth with Dan sitting next to her already halfway into a slice. Katie followed her big brother's bulk through the crowd and slid into the booth where a short but tightly built Asian guy sat across from her. He quickly appraised her from behind his glasses as Eric sad down next to her.

"I like this one, E. She's way hotter than the last." Daniel commented with a slight hint of a Korean accent.

Katie's cheeks colored the red of her hair as Kim swatted her boyfriend and knocked most of the grin off his face. "Hey! Be nice, this one's special." She said. Katie glanced at her as to the nature of that comment, but Eric was already pouring himself a drink from the pitcher in the middle of the table and she one as well.

"I don't drink." Katie said, frowning at her brother but he just chuckled and opened his mouth to say something and then quickly caught himself.

"Well, you do now. Try it, if you hate it then go whine to your parents about what a bad influence I am." He teased, which got a glare out of her and a giggle out of Kim.

"You two are so cute. How long have you known each other?" She asked, eyes flicking between the two.

"Um... I dunno..." Katie said, glancing over at Eric and smiled. "Seems like forever. I've been best friends with his little sister since we were little, so I was always around. Only recently we've gotten.... Really close." She added, to which Eric confirmed with a nod, mouth full of pizza.

"I see." Kim replied, face a mask of smiles until Dan piped up.

"So, your sis know you're fuckin' her best friend?" He asked Eric, which earned him another smack on the arm. "What? You told me they were fuckin' when you poked your head in to tell them about pizza." Dan said defensively, rubbing his arm.

Katie just sighed, giggling a little. "Yeah, she knows."

Eric took a swig of beer and smirked back at Dan. "Sorry, we were tryin' to be discreet. Not everyone wakes up half the block when they fuck." He shot back at Dan, to which Kim's cheeks colored a bit.

Dan took it in stride "What? Fuck discreet. I take pride in what I do." he just shrugged to which both the guys started laughing.

"Ugh. Boys." Kim sighed, rolling her eyes to which Katie even had to giggle at before taking a sip of her beer. Wasn't terrible. Hmm.

"Besides, Kim's a screamer. It's not my fault." Dan said in his defense, to which Eric laughed.

"Yeah, I gathered that." Katie giggled, though her mirth was cut off by Dan's next question.

"Are you a screamer?" He asked her flat out, to which Katie choked on her beer at her brother's response.

"She's not, thankfully. Just moans really sexily." Eric grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Eric!" she hissed to the delight of Kim and Dan who broke out into hysterics.

"What? You do." Her brother smiled and sipped his beer.

"And apparently my boyfriend has a big mouth." Katie grumbled into her beer.

"You didn't seem to mind that mouth earlier." Kim countered, raising a finger. As if Katie's cheeks couldn't get redder. Talking about sex with Jennie when it was purely theoretical was one thing, but now that she'd done it it's a lot harder. Well, not harder just a lot more embarrassing. She needed to step her game up.

"Yeah..." Katie replied, staring dreamily off into the distance which got a snort and a grin out of Dan.

"OK, it's official. I really do like her." Dan laughed and spun the pizza around so Katie could grab a slice.

The rest of the night was rather uneventful, mostly Katie grilling the three on various questions about college. For the first time she got an unfiltered view of what to expect from classes, campus life, and life in the dorms. If anything, it left her even more excited to go to college, if not here with her brother than anywhere. Still, Eric's college was one of the ones on her short list. Plus, if there was a way for them to keep at what they're doing, plus have a normal college experience... it'd be the best of both worlds. Katie wasn't naive, Eric would be graduating years ahead of her. Their recent activities wouldn't happen forever, but goddamn if they weren't fun. And satisfying. And. And. The wheels were turning by her second glass of beer and the walk home. She was sure Eric was thinking along the same lines, to which she confirmed as much once they retired to his room. They were tired after the day of travel and catch-up sex that they turned in shortly after returning, promising Kim and Dan that they'd stay up and party tomorrow night at the house and Katie was excited about that. She'd gotten her taste of alcohol and figured this was a safe enough environment to try drinking without getting into too much trouble. Only a little trouble.

Katie woke up the next morning and Eric was passed out next to her happily snoring and she let him sleep, gathering up a towel and quietly padding down the hall to get a much-needed shower. It had been an amazing day yesterday, but all she could focus on is just the thought of standing under a hot stream of water for a while. She knew the bathroom was in this direction from the previous day with Kim's grand entrance. It was nestled at the end of the hall and for a frat house surprisingly clean. And spacious. Which made sense as people were all getting ready in the morning for classes and things.

The bathroom looked to be the size of two of the bedrooms, maybe three. Sinks lined the interior wall with various racks and cabinets spaced between. Two urinals were on another wall next to two closeted toilets. What drew Katie's eye though was the shower. It was huge! One large shower with multiple heads coming from the ceiling and walls, with two smaller showers on either side of it in their own glass boxes. Glass? All of it? Why would guys all.... Oh. Duh. Any girls happening to stay over and shower would be on display. That's... hot? Katie's cheeks flushed, imagining having stayed over with Eric and taking a shower with random hot guys coming in and out of the bathroom getting a full eye of her naked. Fuck. She was already squirming at the thought.

Katie quickly shed the panties and t-shirt she had been sleeping in and set them aside, hanging her towel on the rack before entering the largest of the three showers. Soon a blessed cascade of warm water was flowing down her petite naked body and a deep sigh escaped her lungs. Eyes closed she hung her head and just let the water beat down on her for a moment, allowing herself a smile at where she was. Free. Away to do what she wanted. With Eric. Amazing. A giggle escaped her lips and she stood up, wiping her wet red hair from her face and blinked to see Kim staring at her from the other side of the glass wearing only a knowing smirk on her lips and holding a towel.

"What's so funny?" Kim asked and hung her towel up next to Katie's and opened the door, stepping into the shower beside her. It took Katie a moment to pick her jaw off the door and averted her eyes, trying not to have stared. Too long.

"Um... nothing... just happy I'm here." the prospective freshman answered, honestly. "College always seemed like this thing I'll get to in the future and now it's so close. Less than a year away."

"It comes faster than you think." Kim answered, turning on the other showerhead in the largest shower. "I was a nervous wreck when I finally got that acceptance notice. I was heading off on my own. I was terrified."

"You? Terrified?" Katie giggled, glancing at the Junior. "You seem so... "

"Hot?" Kim grinned, shaking her much larger tits at the younger girl.