The Curiosity of a Cat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wouldn't exactly be fair. I've only, um... ah..." she blushed. Ugh, why was admitting harder than getting naked in front of everyone. "Um, I've only sucked one cock so... not a lot of experience."

"And what? I have sucked a lot of cock?" Kim asked in mock indignation, folding her arms under her boobs causing them to rise a bit more.

"You have sucked a lot of cock." Dan countered, flashing Katie a wink of support before he sat freshly poured drinks on the coffee table between the couches.

"That's besides the point." Kim smiled, waving off Dan.

"I just... assumed... Ugh!" Katie growled cutely, getting a grin out of the older girl. However, her grin quickly melted as Eric climbed to his feet. It was kind of a thing between the two of them that they always flirted, but nothing ever came of it. Which was ironic, considering the history Dan and he had.

"Hey now, go easy on the Freshman." Eric chided, untying his pajama pants and tugged them down in one smooth motion. He was already sporting a semi due to the situation and the sight before him with no sign of withering.

"Prospective Freshman." Dan corrected, peeling off his tank top and smiled down at Katie. "And you know, if you want to try sucking a different cock I humbly offer mine up." He winked again, getting a slap on the chest by Kim who promptly yanked his sweatpants down, revealing a completely shaven cock not nearly as long as Eric's but definitely had some thickness going for it.

"You would." Kim smiled and Dan just laughed.

"What, I already said she was hot. Plus, I'm just looking out for my fellow man. Woman. You know what I mean."

"You just want to get your dick sucked." Katie teased, but flashed him a wink back as her eyes kept dropping down to check out his package then over to Eric's and back again, clearly comparing.

"At least ask me first, you manwhore." Kim slapped her boyfriend on the side then turned to look back at Eric for like the third time. "Jeezuz dude, I heard you were packing but damn." Kim laughed, having a hard time keeping her eyes off his cock.

"What? It's just my dick." Eric said, humble as ever.

"It's a nice dick." She admired.

"It is." Katie confirmed almost dreamily, getting a glare then a smile out of Kim.

"I think I had a dream like this once." Eric laughed, looking around and then getting a drink off the table and sitting back down. "Only I was late for class and ended up running to the lecture hall naked. But I got there and everyone was naked too."

"I had one like that but it was in the dorms and all my clothes were gone." Kim added.

"That would explain why you steal all of my shirts." Dan added and slipped his arm around her and pulled her down to the couch to snuggle.

"You definitely couldn't do this with everyone here." Katie commented, looking around at the empty basement. "Just... people talk. And are dumb. Especially when drunk."

"Luckily neither of these guys are mean drunks. They're both pretty fun." Kim smiled, giving the head of Dan's cock a flick with her finger and getting an 'Ow' in response.

"I've known Dan for a long time now, Kim not as much but she's always been straight with me. Or distracted me with her tits enough that I didn't care." Kim blew a kiss and jiggled them at Eric and he laughed. "And they helped me through a lot, so haven't had much to be mean about."

"Other than 'She who would not be named', but you're doing way better than her by the looks of it." Dan smiled, nodding to Katie and Eric wrapped his arm around her.

"Yeah, definitely a way more fun drunk now." Kim winked, taking another sip and the cuddling into Dan.

"And you know what?" Eric said, to which the other three just shrugged. "I told you that nudity wouldn't be that big a deal." He grinned, proven right.

"Please, that's just because we know each other and are half-lit." Dan argued.

"Whatever, I was still right." Eric said, running his fingers along Katie's side as she snuggled into him.

"You get so smug when you're right, you know?" she chided.

"Yeah? And?" Eric grinned, arching an eyebrow and Katie sighed, shaking her head.

"So what were you guys going to do before we came up?" she asked, changing the subject.

Kim shrugged. "Drink. Fuck. Have some quiet time without everyone around."

"It is a bit creepy but also peaceful to be on campus during the American holidays." Dan said.

"We should totally sneak onto the football field tomorrow night." Eric said, getting three odd looks in return. "What? I always wanted to do that. It's Saturday on thanksgiving weekend and our team has an away game. It'll be deserted."

"All right, whatever, I'm game." Dan agreed.

"Naked." Kim grinned.

"Now we're talking." Katie giggled.

"And how do you propose we get from here to there without being seen?" Eric smirked.

"Carefully?" Kim added, shrugging and batting her eyes at him.

"I knew you would always be trouble. I told Dan as much when he started to date you." He grinned back at her.

"That's just because you've always wanted to fuck me and couldn't." Kim winked.

"That's besides the point." Eric laughed.

"Dude." Dan said, pointing his beer at his best friend.

"What? Did I not say she was super-hot when you started dating? Duh." He countered.

"Yeah, yeah. That's because she had long hair at the time." Dan told Katie, turning his attention to her. "See, Eric has a thing for girls with big boobs and long hair." He explained, then sat up a bit as he realized what he was implying. "Not to say that you don't have great boobs or that they're not big or anything." He apologized to the young girl.

Katie squinted at him and folded her arms under her tits. Perky as they are they were no match for Kim's torpedoes.

"Help me out here." He pleaded, looking around.

"Fuck you, 'dude'. Find your own shovel to dig yourself out." Eric grinned, to which Kim giggled.

"That's my Danny, ever the smooth talker." She ruffled his hair and then kissed him.

"Besides, I said girls with long hair and nice boobs. Get the quote right." Eric countered and reached around behind Katie and cupped her tits from behind. He grinned as the girl on his lap smirked and smacked his leg.

"That only describes like half of all women. Wow, you do have a type." she giggled, leaning back into him and giving him another pinch, then tilted her head up to kiss him.

"Ya'll suck." Eric smiled, letting his hands wander over his little sister's sides.

Kim smiled, fingers tracing along Daniel's thigh "You know, when I saw you two come in the front door I was a bit pissed because it ruined a quiet weekend I had planned. But you know what? This is better." She admitted honestly.

"That's because you always fantasize about the Wobbly-H." Dan teased, giving Kim's nipple a pinch. Which earned him a slap on the side from a blushing girlfriend.

"Shut up, you literally just asked Katie to suck your dick earlier. You have no right to air my dirty laundry out to everyone." She growled in mock-anger.

"Everyone?" Eric laughed, looking around to which Dan chuckled. They couldn't have been more alone. Hell he bet the number of people on campus total would be in the three digits instead of tens of thousands.

"Wobbly-H?" Katie asked, a bit confused at not having heard that terminology before.

"Oh, girl. You're too cute." Kim giggled at the younger girl's naivety.

Eric glanced over at Dan and rolled his eyes, but his former roommate was just grinning. He tilted his head and raised his eyebrows and nodded at Kim on his lap. This caused Eric's eyebrows to shoot up in return as years of familiarity between the two frat brothers allowed for quiet and efficient communication to occur between the two. Dan shrugged a bit and grinned again, and Eric grinned back and nodded which got a nod in response. It was on.

"See, Katie, a Wobbly-H is a term for a very particular sex act. That much you might have divined for yourself." He said, gently sliding Katie off his lap plop on the couch next to him. Dan was running his hands over Kim a bit more aggressively now and kissed her neck, but from what he could tell she was still oblivious as to the newly hatched plan, only watching the siblings in discussion. Eric was already at a half chub due to all the teasing and the sights, but the thought of getting his hands-on Kim was bringing him to a very happy place. Dan was similarly ready now that he had two hands full of his girlfriend's tits as she figured the time for discussion was over with and turned her head to kiss him fully. Dan finally came back up for air and grinned over at Katie.

"You know, maybe a demonstration would work better than an explanation. This is college, after all." He said and gave Kim's nipple a tweak and then stood up, hooking his arms under her own and bringing her to her feet.

"Wha-?" Kim asked, perplexed at the sudden ending of her kisses as Eric climbed to his feet. His prodigious cock led the way in front of him as he skirted the edge of the coffee table between the two couches and to stand before a speechless Kim. No words escaped her mouth but only a deep moan of pleasure as Dan reached around to slip his fingers between her thighs. He smiled as he found his oversexed girlfriend already on fire. His fingertips becoming instantly soaked as Kim always was already an overly sexual being, but as realization set in as to what was about to happen she was practically gushing. Kim's eyes grew wider as Eric large palms gripped her waist and slid higher to finally get his palms on her ample tits, though not as wide as Katie watching from the other couch.

"Holy shit." She whispered, squirming on the couch with two fingers already in her twat, slowly rubbing as the display before her.

Kim's mouth popped open a few times, unable to form the words as Dan began to circle her clit with his fingertips. He held her around the waist as he eased his middle finger up into her tight slit, curling slightly to graze her inner wall. She tried to process this all as Eric leaned forward and wrapped his lips around her left nipple and began to suckle, tongue casually flicking and rolling the erect nub around. He kissed across to the other one as he felt Kim's flesh on his lips grow perceptibly hotter as Dan kissed up her back and to her shoulder, his wrist rolling in a practiced manner as he worked her familiar cunt with his hand.

"I can't.. what.. fuck..." Kim managed to babble out, getting a laugh out of both the guys.

"Wow, Kim speechless. That alone is worth it." Dan grinned, standing up straight as he gripped her hips and ground his cock between her cheeks as Eric chuckled.

"Seriously. I can't remember that ever being the case." He added, the playful banter at her expense snapping Kim out of her hormonal daze.

"Fuck you both." She growled half-heartedly, not liking to be made fun of no matter the situation.

"That's the idea." Dan quipped, reaching down to take his cock in his hand to work the head back and forth against her pussy he pushed his girlfriend into Eric, bending her over at the waist. The taller guy took her shoulders in his palms to support her as her view was quickly filled with his broad chest and toned stomach, but more importantly a huge fucking dong. Kim eagerly reached out and wrapped her hand gingerly around the shaft, angling it more upward as she eagerly wrapped her lips around the head.

"Whoah." Eric said, almost jumping at the speed at which Kim latched onto his cock. His toes curled as her tongue began to explore the tip of his member then inch its way up his shaft.

"I told you she loved giving blowjobs." Dan said, grinning from behind Kim as he angled his own cock upward, bending his knees slightly to align his cockhead into position using the crown to part her shaved lips.

"I mean you said but damn..." he managed to grunt out as Kim reached up to slide her hand up his stomach and trace the defined 'v' at his hips before gripping his waist for balance. Her jaw lowered, taking more of his length in before moaning so loudly around it that Katie could hear easily. Dan had entered her from behind.

"Holy fuck you're wet, babe." Dan grunted as he pushed his cock deeper into Kim. Katie watched as the shorter man's dick disappeared into the blonde and her round ass was smashed up against his hips. She pushed back against him, begging to be filled as her head began to bob up and down on Eric's cock. Dan reached down and gripped her waist tighter, thumbs hooking up around her waist as he pulled back, almost ripping Kim's mouth right off Eric's cock in the process. She pulled off it with a 'pop' and turned around and glared at Dan, which got a loud giggle out of Katie on the couch. All three of them paused to look at the redhead sitting on the couch, one leg draped over the edge with her shaved pussy on display. Katie had stopped rubbing as the attention shifted to her. She meeped softly and giggled again, raising up her hands.

"Don't stop on my account. Please, continue." She grinned, eyes wide as she drank in the debauchery. Her fingers slipped back into her cunt and reached up with her other hand to caress her perky chest.

"Whatever. Rest up, you're next." Kim warned and turned to devour Eric's cock again. She wrapped her lips back around the head of the offered member and quickly slid her lips down the shaft, grinning around the meat as Eric moaned above her. He kept his arms under her shoulders, palms roaming low to play with her tits as Kim lifted her arms up to wrap around to grab his ass for support. Plus, she always wanted to grab his ass. And suck his cock. And.... Fffffuck. Daniel started to thrust again, stretching the precocious girl's pussy again and knocking her into Eric, who responded with a grind of his own. After a few aborted attempts at picking a rhythm they finally got it right. Kim jiggled between the two of them, ass bouncing with every fuck and tits slapping at Eric's thighs each time he stuffed her mouth full of cock. It was all she could do to breathe at times, inhaling air through her nose as the two boys used her. Clearly, this began as a way to tease her and maybe shock Katie, but she realized it had morphed into something more... primal. And she was eager to keep it going as long as possible.

Kim shifted and looked up to see Eric staring down at her with a hungry expression in his eyes. A smile quickly split his handsome face as he reached up with one hand to brush the hair from her face to keep eye contact. His touch was surprisingly gentle for one shoving his cock into her throat. Kim relaxed her muscles, letting the large boy have her way with her mouth while her tongue slipped and ran over his thick length, exploring that which she had been curious about for so long. A firm spank on her ass caused her to moan against the meat in her mouth, popping her hips back up to impale herself on her boyfriend. She spread her legs wider, knowing just how rough Dan can get sometimes and was happy to let him have his fun. Kim's eyes rolled back in her head as Dan reached under her to plant two fingers on her clit, years of familiarity knowing just where and how grab her attention.

Katie's eyes were wide as she furiously rubbed herself as the two men bounced Kim between them. Each man was standing straight and let Kim slide back and forth between them, making the connection between the two firm straight towering... "Oh!" she laughed, rolling onto her side on the couch and breaking down into a fit of giggles. "Wobbly-H!"

Marianne hummed to herself as she cleaned up her house in the nude in fantastic spirits. It had stung a bit that her children didn't want to do their annual Black Friday shopping excursion, but they might have inadvertently hit upon a better tradition. Having Annie around for shopping was a hoot, the two of them having become fast friends since her and Jonah joined their nudist resort... 15 years go? Wow, it has been that long. She ran her hand up through her hair and giggled a bit to herself as she trudged up the stairs to gather the laundry from her progeny's room. Normally she would not be so bubbly while doing housework, but it was a magical morning. Frank was not very gifted in the cockular department, but what the man was lacking he more than made up with his tongue. Holy hell, the man did black magic with that thing that never failed to summon multiple orgasms out of her on a regular basis. Even Jonah couldn't do that. She felt her cheeks grow flush just thinking about yesterday and she giggled again despite herself.

However, her mirth took a hit when she entered her oldest's room. Eric. Home for all of two days and managed to completely trash his room. Such a boy. No, not a boy. Man. He was a monster too. How he came out of a little thing like her kept blowing her mind. Athletic and capable, he was destined for great things... if he would stop chasing girls. Though she could not blame him, he was the perfect age for that now. Clothing was strewn about his room and she quickly gathered it up in the basket she carried before heading down the hall to her daughter's room.

Katie. Gorgeous, but always making those silly costumes. Marianne had no idea if there was a career that could be made from it, but her daughter always seemed like wasted potential. At least she wasn't a raging slut like her mother she grinned, eyes glazing over a bit reminiscing of years gone by. A chime from Katie's computer desk broke Marianne out of her recollections as a repeated chime piqued her curiosity. The source of the disturbance was Katie's iPad docked on one side of the desk. She recognized the dock from where her husband bought it for Katie last year for Christmas. Intrigued, she picked it up the iPad.

On the front were messages that looked like texts. That made sense. Katie had an iPhone, so it all synched together. There were a handful of unread messages; mostly from Jennie, Katie's best friend and resident troublemaker. However, the one binging her iPad didn't have a contact assigned to it yet. Odd. The first message from that number was from yesterday reading 'its Kim, this is me! :)' Aww, Katie must have made a friend while up touring the university with her brother.

The next two messages were from right now. They read 'this is from last night. thought you would want it ;) damn girl!' and '#readyforcollege'. There was a third message coming, because those three little dots blinking. Marianne looked at the door because she was invading a bit of her daughter's privacy and felt a bit guilty, but she was the only one in the house. Jonah was out shopping for Christmas, insisting on doing it alone. The iPad buzzed in her hand and the next message came through. Only it wasn't a message. It was a video. Huh. She tapped the video icon and it opened, filling the iPad's screen.

The scene was in a dimly lit room without windows, but looked quite neat and comfy. Probably a finished basement. A girl yelled "Woooo, get it girl!" blared out of the iPad and the picture blurred as whomever holding the phone; Kim she assumed; moved it to focus on a trio. Marianne blinked, hardly believing what she was seeing. It showed a nude petite pale athletic girl in red pigtails quite literally suspended between two naked men and getting railed between the two. The camera was focused on the girl, only showing the men from chest down but both looked pretty fit. The guy in front was shorter and had a grip on each of her pigtails as the girl had her arms wrapped around his waist sucking his cock like her life depended on it. How she was managing doing that with the absolute brute behind her fucking her mercilessly was impressive. The guy's large palms gripped her waist fast, but the poor girl was so short or he so tall that her legs dangled without hitting the ground.

The man in front started to gasp and groan and the camera focused on the front half of the girl. The guy, Asian guy as the camera panned up to catch his O-face, let go of her pigtails and grabbed her under the arms as the girl tried to swallow. Clearly an amateur, but had skills considering she hadn't gagged under the initial onslaught Marianne noted. She only got two gulps down before the girl popped off the cock and gasped for breath, the next load hitting her right in the face. Her daughter's face. Marianne stopped breathing, eyes bugging out as the guy finished on Katie's perky little tits. "What the fuck?" Marianne blurted out and dropped down to sit on Katie's bed, her legs suddenly turning to jelly.