All Comments on 'The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 08'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Whew... I forgive you for making me wait a day because this was sooo explosive. And addressing what we've all been thinking about Jake and Willem. The way Jake just lied like that to Willem so he can have him in any capacity... Lying about not catching feelings please. I have concern about Willem's growing apathy towards all the sex he's been having but I suppose it's to be expected, it's just sad tho.

Willem should be accepting his bisexuality any day now, he doesn't have the curse as an excuse for what he did with Jake twice now.

This just keeps getting better, it's crazy. I'll try not to expect this tomorrow, maybe a day later.

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

I'm getting sick of how he acts towards Jake. I hope that last scene here opens his eyes.

I wonder if confessing that he's gay/bi, or confessing his feeling towards Jake would end the curse prematurely.

OSUfan130OSUfan130almost 3 years ago

This story is so good. I'm actually dreading when he hits 100 and there won't be these hot random encounters anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yessss the day wait was was worth it! Love the story! I was afraid you got burnt out, but I’m happy the wait was for a masterpiece like this, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Willem certainly doesn’t deserve Jake. Everything Jake said to him was right on point - he was a whore before with women and he’s a whore now with men. He uses the curse as his green light to fuck men but he loves it and always has - the hands-free cumming and ass orgasms clearly show that. And Jake deserves way more than a whore. The way Jake stood up to Josh’s homophobia and cruelty to his former best friend was more than admirable and Willem is too much of a cock-crazed asshole to even appreciate it. And Jake deserves way more than sloppy seconds fucks where he’s sloshing around in a random guy’s cum inside Willem’s ass! I suppose when you crush on a guy that’s fucked 60 men in six weeks it’s rare to find his hole not loaded up. I hope Jake gets treated better, Willem admits to some self-revelations, or Jake moves on to a healthy relationship because this is getting hard to stomach.

Freckleman64Freckleman64almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys! I completed the story before I started posting it, and then I submitted them each one day after the other. So they should come out one each day unless there's a delay on Literotica's end. There will be a total of 11 chapters!

ThiccBeeThiccBeealmost 3 years ago

I love this so much <3

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago

Yes I love this story - very addicting. Four more days to go!

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago

It keeps getting better and better!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

been fienin' for an update I can't live like this!! these delays are killing me yo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn so hot I really want to be willem

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.