The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell yeah," he said, rubbing his ass in the mirror.

There was a knock at the door. "Willem? I've got some more stuff for you."

Willem opened the door and pulled Jake in, shutting it behind him.

"Jake, you have to check this out," he said, lifting the mesh tank top to show off his ass. "This is fucking genius. It's such easy access! Why didn't you tell me about these before?"

Jake stared at Willem's ass, his eyes glued to the boy's bubble butt.

"I mean, seriously. Who knew that jockstraps could make your ass look so fucking good? That cowboy will take one look at my ass and beg to stick his dick in it."

Jake stared slack-jawed as Willem reached back and played with his cheeks, still checking himself out in the mirror. He swallowed, his cock starting to harden in his pants.

"Do you have any more in there?"

Jake looked up at Willem to see him staring expectantly at the pile of clothes he was holding. He shoved them in Willem's hands and grabbed the doorknob.

"I'm gonna go look around some more," said Jake as he quickly exited the dressing room. He shut the door, leaning against it as his heart pounded.

"Shit," he whispered to himself. "Stop this. This isn't good for you..."

Suddenly he heard Willem squeal. "LEATHER? Fuck yeah!"

By the time they headed out to the bar that night, Willem had fully embraced his new look. He wore the mesh tank top with the gold short shorts, the top band of his jockstrap peeking out for anyone to see anytime he bent over on the dance floor.

"What do you want to drink?" Jake asked as they walked inside.

Willem shook his head. "I need to stay sharp. I've got a cowboy to ride."

This time, when the go-go boys came out onstage, Willem was ready. He immediately pulled out a $20, waving it at the blond cowboy. When the cowboy went to take the bill from Willem's hand, Willem pulled it back.

"How much for a lap dance?" he asked with a smirk.

"This isn't a strip club," said the cowboy. "I don't do lap dances."

Willem pulled out three $100 bills. "How about now?" he asked, batting his eyelashes.

The go-go dancer took Willem to the dancers' changing room in the back, locking the door behind him. "My boss would kill me if he knew I was doing this," he said as he pulled up a chair. "Okay. Have a seat."

Willem shook his head, giggling. "No, silly. I'M giving YOU the lap dance."

The cowboy raised his eyebrow. "Well, that's a first. But all right, I'm down." He sat on the chair putting his hands behind his head. "You've got 20 minutes. Better make the most of it."

Willem had never given a lap dance before, but he knew it didn't matter—all he needed to do was let the buzzing take over and it would handle the rest. He put his hands on the back of the chair as he straddled the cowboy's lap, grinding his bubble butt into the man's crotch. He spread his legs on either side of him as he rubbed his ass back and forth on the cowboy's bulge. He smiled as he heard the cowboy groan, then run his hands up his smooth thighs towards his bubble butt.

Willem grabbed the man's hands and pinned them to his sides. "No touching," he said playfully as he ran a finger down the cowboy's abs. "That's my job," he whispered in his ear.

He leaned back and pulled off his mesh tank top, exposing his smooth, tan skin to the go-go boy. He ran his fingers through his blond curls, his hips swaying up and down on the cowboy's lap. The cowboy looked down to see Willem's jockstrap peeking out of his short shorts.

He bit his lip. "Fuck."

Willem stood up and pulled his shorts down, exposing his jockstrap-encased ass. He ran his thumb through the upper band of his jockstrap, letting it snap against his skin with a loud "thwack". He turned around, letting the cowboy check out his naked ass in the jockstrap. He bent over, his tight pink hole inches away from the man's face. He knew he had him when he heard the man gasp.

Willem stood up and turned around, then took off the man's cowboy hat and set it on the counter next to them as he leaned down to kiss him. The man kissed him back hungrily, pulling him back onto his lap. Willem could feel the man's cock bulging through his jeans, poking Willem right on the entrance to his exposed hole.

"Why don't you get a little more comfortable?" he asked, pinching the cowboy's nipples. He rubbed his ass on the man's bulge, making him moan. "All this scratchy fabric is getting in the way."

He got down on his knees in front of the chair as he reached for the button to the man's jeans. The cowboy leaned his head back, moaning as Willem unzipped his pants and began to pull them slowly down his thighs. Willem gasped when the man's hard cock popped out, slapping the man on the stomach and flicking a string of precum toward his belly button.

Willem stood up again, enjoying the feeling of the cowboy's eyes on his mostly naked body. If there was one thing Willem was starting to realize about himself, it was that he was a bit of an exhibitionist. He could just imagine how hot it would feel to be up on that stage, dancing in his jockstrap in front of all those people, shaking his ass for a bunch of strange men...

He moaned softly as he sat back down on the cowboy's lap, the man's bare cock now squeezed in between his giant cheeks. The two men grunted together as Willem slowly moved his ass back and forth against the cowboy's hard dick, getting his hole slick with the man's precum. Willem ran his fingertips across the cowboy's smooth chest, riding him slowly as the man's cock head rubbed up against his hole again and again.

After a few minutes of this blissful torture, Willem leaned into the cowboy's ear and purred, "Are you ready to fuck me now?"

The man nodded profusely. Willem closed his eyes, moaning in ecstasy as he felt the cowboy's dick finally slide inside him. He wrapped his arms around the cowboy's neck, letting himself sink down further on the man's rigid piece of meat. He moaned in pleasure as he felt the cowboy take one of his nipples into his mouth, sucking on it as he fucked the blond surfer boy in his jockstrap.

In his lust-fueled haze, Willem looked over at the cowboy hat sitting on the counter and giggled as something in his cheesecloth brain told him to put it on. He reached over placed it on his head before leaning down to kiss the man again. He rode the cowboy slowly, savoring the feeling of having a cock inside of his tight hole once again. His cock was leaking through his jockstrap, soaking through the pouch and leaking out onto the cowboy's abs. He leaned back, bouncing on the man's dick in just the right position to hit his prostate.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum..." moaned the cowboy.

Willem rode him faster, eager to milk the cowboy of his cream. He threw his head back and moaned as his cock started to spurt into his jockstrap, filling the pouch with cum. He could feel the cowboy's dick pulsing into him as he bounced on it again and again. Willem squeezed his asshole on the cowboy's dick, trying to get out every last drop.

He rested on the cowboy's lap as he came down from the orgasm. The cowboy leaned his head against Willem's chest, breathing heavily as he held Willem's supple cheeks in his hands.

"Wow," he said breathlessly. "You are so fucking hot."

Willem giggled. "I know, right?" he said. He pulled off of his dick and started to get dressed.

"Would you ever wanna flip flop sometime?" asked the cowboy as he pulled his jeans back on. "Return the favor?"

As Willem's mind began to regain just the slightest bit of clarity, he saw a vision of himself with an even further shrunken cock. He shuddered.

"Yeah, no thanks. I'm strictly a bottom. But this was fun!"

He kissed the cowboy on the cheek and slipped back out into the bar, trying his best not to look like someone who had just gotten fucked in the backroom. Although what did he care? It's not like any of the guys here wouldn't kill to be in his place. He should feel proud.

He found Jake standing by the entrance to the bar with a sullen look on his face.

"Hey!" he said cheerily. "Operation: Jockstrap was a success. Wanna dance? First round's on me."

Jake shook his head. "Not really. I think I wanna get out of here."

Willem frowned. "But it's only like 9 o'clock. We still have the rest of the night to-"

"I'm just not in the mood, okay?"

Willem raised his eyebrows. "Okay, fine. Let's just go home. We can watch a dumb movie or something, whatever."

He followed Jake out of the bar, trying his best not to feel sorry for himself. At least he'd gotten what he came for.

As they walked down the sidewalk towards Jake's car, Willem wrapped his arms around himself. The mesh tank top and short shorts had felt fun in theory, but that night was starting to get cold. He wished he'd brought a jacket.

"Holy shit..." said a voice from behind him.

Willem turned to see his friend Josh staring at him in shock, taking in the ridiculousness of Willem's outfit. He instantly blushed, his hands going to pull his shorts down in order to try and cover more of his bare thighs.

"What the fuck happened to you?" asked Dan, who was sitting with Josh and Adam at an outdoor table.

"Hey guys... uh, what are you doing here?" asked Willem.

"We're getting tacos at Guisados," said Josh. "What the fuck are you doing here? Especially dressed like that. You look like a fucking 70s porn star."

Dan cracked up. Willem turned red, the high from his fuck with the cowboy having completely dissipated. All of the guilt and shame from getting fucked that had long since gone away came roaring back at the sight of his friends gawking at him.

Jake grabbed his arm. "Come on, Willem. Let's just get out of here."

"Oh, shit," said Josh, covering his mouth with his fist. "Is Jake your boyfriend now? Yo, I should have known something was up that night you ran out of the Uber after him. I just never would have thought you were a fag."

Jake took a step towards Josh. "Shut the hell up, man."

"Are you kidding me?" said Josh. The muscular ginger boy sneered up at Jake dismissively. "You really think you can take me?"

"I think you should watch your fucking mouth," said Jake.

"Jake, stop," said Willem.

Jake turned to him. "He's calling you a faggot! After the way they all just dropped you, you're really gonna put up with that?"

"Tell your boyfriend to calm the fuck down," said Josh. "He doesn't want to start something he can't finish.

"He's not my boyfriend," Willem said defensively. "It's not... this isn't what it looks like... we were just at a costume party. I'm not a fag, man. Jake and I are just friends."

Jake looked at Willem, his eyes full of hurt.

Josh laughed. "Well, going to a costume party is pretty gay in the first place, so-"

"You know what else is gay?" snapped Jake. "Sticking your dick in another guy." He looked at Adam and Dan, who avoided eye contact. "Yeah, I know the three of you think that somehow you're still straight because you've never sucked a dick or had anything up your ass, but you're just as faggy as the rest of us."

"Watch your fucking mouth, man," said Josh sternly.

"Yeah? Maybe I don't want to. Maybe I want to tell everybody that the three of you fucked Willem and that you're as queer as a three-dollar bill."

"Jake!" Willem shouted. "Stop it, right the fuck now."

Josh put his face close to Jake's, scowling at him. "You tell anybody and I'll fucking beat the shit out of you. Faggot."

The word was barely out of Josh's mouth before Jake's fist connected with his face. Dan and Adam watched in shock as Josh fell to the ground, clutching his cheek in agony.

"What the fuck!" shouted Willem. He grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him away as quickly as he could, racing down the street. He looked back to see the twins crouched on the ground next to Josh, helping him to his feet. He kept running with Jake back to his car, his heart pounding in his chest.

Willem threw open the door to Jake's car and dove into the passenger's seat, slamming the door shut behind him. "Fucking drive!" he shouted to Jake as Jake fumbled with the keys. Finally Jake managed to start the car, pulling out into the street.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Willem asked angrily as they drove back to Jake's apartment.

Jake gripped the wheel so tightly his knuckles turned white. "I don't know!" he shouted. "I wasn't thinking. I was trying to defend you."

"I don't need you to defend me," Willem spat out.

"And why shouldn't I?"

"Because you're not my fucking boyfriend!"

Jake ground his teeth. "Of course I'm not. I couldn't be, could I? Because you're not actually gay, even though you fuck every guy you come across."

Willem glared at him. "That is not fair. You know I don't have any choice-"

"You have a fucking choice, Willem," Jake snapped at him. "I'm so tired of hearing you complain, acting like you don't have any free will anymore. The truth is that you like it. You get off on it. You're happy this curse happened to you, aren't you? You were a slut with women before the curse and you're a slut with men now. The only difference is now you have an excuse."

He pulled up to his apartment and jammed the gear shifter into park. "Just admit it. You like being a fucking whore!"

He threw open his car door and stormed off. Willem followed after him angrily.

"You know what I think, Jake?" he asked as Jake shoved his key in the front door to his apartment.

Jake laughed ruefully. "What's that, I wonder? Your head's been so empty lately I'm surprised you can even string a sentence together."

Jake opened the door and turned on the living room lights. Willem planted himself in front of him, blocking Jake's entry to the apartment.

"I don't think you're mad because I'm fucking all these different guys. I think you're just mad because the only person I'm not fucking is you!"

Jake scoffed. "As if I'd wanna have sex with you after all the guys who've had their go at you."

"Don't lie to me," said Willem. "I know you think about me. I know you jerk off thinking about the times we fucked."

Jake fell silent for a moment. "You're wrong," he said quietly.

Willem laughed snidely. "Don't kid yourself, Jake. I see the way you look at me."

"So what if I still want to fuck you?" said Jake. "You wanted to fuck me too. Even though you didn't have to, you still wanted it."

"Yeah, I did. But unlike you, I can separate sex and emotion. I know that just because you have sex with someone doesn't mean that it has to mean anything. I don't expect anything from the guys that I fuck other than a good time."

"Neither do I!" said Jake. "I don't expect anything from you at all. And I can too separate sex and emotion."

Willem rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, Jake. How many guys have you slept with besides me?"

Jake was silent.

"You see?"

"I'll prove it to you," said Jake.

Willem laughed. "What, are you gonna go out and find some twink at the bar and bring him back to this dump of an apartment?"

Jake grabbed Willem, crushing his lips against the surfer boy's. Willem broke the kiss, putting his hands against Jake's chest. "Jake... that's not what I meant. You know this isn't a good idea."

"I don't care," Jake whispered as he kissed Willem again. "I want you. And I know you want me too."

He kissed Willem's neck, holding the boy's head by his blond curls.

Willem moaned. "Jake... oh fuck, Jake..."

He grabbed Jake's wavy brown hair and pulled his lips back to his, kissing the taller boy passionately. He moaned into Jake's mouth as he felt Jake's hands sliding underneath his mesh tank top and rubbing his nipples. He reached down and shucked off his short shorts, leaving his ass hanging out of his electric blue jockstrap. He grabbed Jake's hand and put it on his ass, moaning as the taller boy squeezed and kneaded his cheeks.

Unlike the first two times they had sex, there was nothing gentle about the way that Jake was handling Willem. Willem could feel the anger coming off of him—the way he bit his lip, the way he pulled his hair, the aggressiveness of his kiss. He was giving Willem exactly what Willem had become accustomed to, and Willem found himself gladly submitting to this new version of Jake.

Jake grabbed Willem's thighs, scooping him up and holding him in his arms as they continued crushing their bodies against each other. Willem wrapped his legs around Jake's waist, holding the back of his neck and grinding his ass into the boy's pelvis as they made out. He felt Jake pushing him up against the wall, pinning him there as he thrust against him.

"Tell me what you want," Jake growled as he kissed Willem's neck.

"Oh, fuck Jake..." moaned Willem.

Jake nipped his neck, making him cry out. "I want to hear you say it."

"Oh God, just fuck me..."

Jaked reached down and unzipped his jeans, pulling his cock out and thrusting it up into Willem's still-wet hole.

Willem cried out in pleasure, holding Jake's head against his chest as he felt the boy penetrate him. Jake fucked him roughly against the wall, grunting as he thrust his cock inside him again and again. He spit in his hand, reaching down to stroke Willem's cock as his bucking hips slammed against him.

"Jesus fucking Christ," moaned Willem as Jake's hand jerked him slowly in time with his thrusts.

"Yeah? You like that?" said Jake, watching intently as Willem's face contorted with pleasure.

"Yes... oh God, yes..." said Willem as he closed his eyes, giving into Jake's touch.

He didn't have the buzzing heightening the sensations of the fuck, but he honestly didn't need it. The pure adrenaline racing through his veins was enough to send him to heaven all on its own. Willem was blinded with pleasure, the feeling of his cock and prostate being stimulated at the same time too much for him to bear.

"Open your eyes," he heard a voice say through the clouds. "LOOK AT ME."

His eyes snapped open to see Jake staring intently at him. "I want you to look in my eyes as I cum inside you."

Just that was enough to send Willem over the edge, causing his cock to start shooting cum all over Jake's hand. While he'd had enough anal orgasms to last a lifetime, there was something entirely different about feeling Jake stroking him while he came. It was like his cock and his prostate were working together to send electric spasms of pleasure rippling throughout his body.

He watched as Jake's face contorted, his lip trembling and his eyebrows creasing as he came. Willem couldn't look away, couldn't tear his eyes off of Jake's face as he watched the man ejaculate inside him. Jake grunted several times, crying out as he buried his cock inside of Willem in three sharp thrusts.

Willem continued to watch Jake as he came down from his orgasm, breathing heavily as his eyes came back into focus. He unwrapped his legs from around Jake's waist, allowing Jake to set him gently back down on the floor again. They stared at each other for a moment in silence.

"You see?" said Jake. "I told you. Sex and emotion—two different things."

Willem blinked. "Yeah," he said, swallowing. "I guess you were right."

Jake nodded at him. "I'm uh... gonna get cleaned up," he said.

Willem stared after him as he walked off to the bathroom. He sat down against the wall, his eyes still staring off at nothing in particular.

"Yep," he said to himself. "Two different things."


12