The Cyclists Ch. 03

Story Info
Our group adds another person and have an adventure in Italy.
22k words
4.68
4.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

See my profile regarding ages, comments, etc.

The Cyclists, Part 3

Winter was, finally, releasing its grip on the Pacific Northwest, which meant an occasional sunny day and warmer temperatures. My wife Kate, our roommate Julie and I had managed to ride fairly consistently during the course of the winter since it doesn't usually get too cold. We had purchased a good deal of rain gear and had put fenders on our old bikes to make rainy day riding feasible.

During the winter Kate and I managed to concentrate on our 'jobs' more than we had over the autumn which brought some money in. Kate was writing code for a game company and I had created a couple of phone apps for Apple iPhones. One of the apps I created was creating quite a stir among the companies I usually sold to and those companies were having a bidding war over it. In the end, the winning bid was $750,000. That amount of money would keep us cozy for a while when added to the other money I had made. Julie got a job as well working part time at our local library.

During the 2nd week of April, we had a stretch of several sunny days, so the three of us grabbed our new bikes and went out for our first serious ride of the year. We decided to ride out past Multnomah Falls to the interstate. There were a lot of people out on their bikes since it was a Saturday. The three of us rode a comfortable pace during the course of the 75-mile ride. When we got home, I cleaned all of our bikes while Kate brought me some recovery drink. The two women sat and talked to me while I cleaned our bikes and Julie asked, "Do you think we can go out again tomorrow? It felt so nice to ride and be dry at the same time today!"

Kate laughed and said, "Yeah, that was really nice. Where should we ride tomorrow?"

"I have a ride I used to do. We ride out to Estacada and then up to Sandy, down into the Sandy River valley and Bull Run, back up to Corbett and onto the Scenic Highway back home. It's a pretty long ride but has a lot of bailout points if it's too long. There's a fair amount of climbing and a few of the roads are pretty busy without much of a shoulder. However, it's a good training ride," I said.

Kate and Julie agreed that it sounded good. After we all showered, Julie made us a really tasty meal. Kate and I agreed that we didn't care how much money Julie brought in because she was a fantastic cook. We were both spoiled now and neither of us wanted to cook. Sometimes we were forced to by Julie's work schedule and on those days Kate and I cheated and went out for dinner!

"By the way," I said, "There are a couple of rides coming up at the end of the month that we can choose from. One is a metric century out of Salem and the other is a century ride out of Bend. You guys up for doing one?"

Julie asked, "What's the difference between a metric century and a plain century?"

I replied, "A metric century is 100 kilometers or about 62 miles long. A century is a 100-mile-long ride. So, what do you think?"

Kate thought for a second and said, "My heart would like to do the century, but my head tells me we should do the metric just to be safe. I vote for the Salem ride. We have all summer to do century rides." Julie agreed and asked what day it was on and I told her it was the last Sunday of the month. She smiled and said she had the day off. On Monday, I went online and signed all three of us up for the ride.

Our ride the next day was very long and pretty tough. It was very windy and it seemed we were riding into it all day. We did get a tailwind for the last 10 miles, but by the time we got home we were exhausted. We showered right away, had salads for dinner and vegetated in front of the TV for most of the evening. I kept dozing off, so I told Kate and Julie I was going to go to bed. Kate laughed and said, "Julie and I were going to jump your bones tonight, but I can hardly keep my eyes open, so I think you're safe tonight."

A good night's sleep really helped in our recovery from the previous day's ride. We decided to do a 50 mile ride that day in order to get our bodies and legs in shape for the long rides to come. We threw in some hills and made a point of attacking them hard to develop our climbing abilities. On the weekend, we did another ride out past Multnomah Falls in an effort to get miles and climbs into the mix.

During the Saturday, the three of us passed a couple of men, one of whom was fully decked out in professional team kit. Julie was in front with Kate and I drafting. We were going up a slight incline as we passed these guys and Julie called out '3 on your left' to warn them we were coming around. I guess these guys didn't take kindly to a woman passing them because the lead guy, in the fancy kit, stood on his pedals trying to keep Julie from passing him. Julie just kept up her pace and after a while our pro boy had to give up. As I passed them I said, "Look, we aren't racing and there's no shame to be passed by a woman. What is a problem is making us hang out in the traffic lane. You boys need to grow up!" The lead guy told me to 'fuck off', so I replied, "See, that's what I mean!"

As the road flattened out, the two guys latched onto my wheel in an effort to prove their manliness to us, I guess. I could hear them huffing and puffing with the effort, so I told Kate and Julie to hang a left across the bridge over the Sandy River, go up Stark St. and to sit on my wheel so we could ditch these clowns. Once across the bridge, the road goes up at about a 6% grade for 3/4 of a mile, so I went to the front and began applying some pressure to the pedals. After a 1/4 mile, I looked over my shoulder and saw we had dropped the two idiots pretty quickly and that they were struggling up the hill. We kept the pressure up so that the two wouldn't catch us again.

When we got home, Kate asked, "What was that all about with those 2 guys?"

I laughed and said, "I think they fancied themselves as big time racers with their fancy kit on. Their fragile 'Y' chromosome couldn't handle a woman passing them. Guys like that really disgust me and they make rides dangerous by their actions sometimes. I suppose we could have really destroyed their egos and let you take the lead up that hill!"

Kate and Julie laughed as Julie said, "I've seen that shit before. I go to pass some guy and he freaks because a girl passed him. It's like being in kindergarten all over again!"

"Well," I said, "I'll keep my mouth shut next time. My chastising them, probably, didn't help matters. Oh, well! So, how are you two feeling so far?"

Kate replied, "I'm feeling great! I think our winter riding really helped me stay in decent shape. I'm looking forward to the Salem ride. How about you, Julie?"

"I'm feeling great as well," Julie replied. "Any chance of us shaking the sheets tonight, so I can continue exerting my dominance over the 'Y' chromosome?"

Kate laughed and said, "Ooh! I like that idea! Let's shower, eat and then use Reg!"

I shook my head as the two women laughed. Julie whipped up a nice meal after we had showered and then we retired to the bedroom. Kate told me to lay in the middle of the bed and when I was there she sat on my face. Julie sat on my erection a moment later and began working me in and out of her hot vagina. Every time Julie would lower herself on me she would cry out, "Take that and that!" Kate was cracking up as she faced towards Julie. Before long, the two women began kissing each other as I felt them each leaning forward.

I concentrated on eating Kate's pussy, striving to bring her multiple orgasms. She had positioned her clit right over my mouth as she leaned forward to kiss Julie and play with Julie's breasts. After several minutes, Kate began grinding her clit onto my face and before long I was the recipient of her first stream of girl cum as it cascaded into my waiting mouth. Though partially muffled, I could hear both women moaning in ecstasy. I continued sucking on Kate's clit and was soon rewarded with another gush of her girl cum. This last climax for Kate was enough as she rolled off my face and lay on the bed, but Julie was still going strong as she fucked herself on my cock. I was feeling my own climax building and told Julie I was going to cum soon. With my announcement, she attacked her clit with her hand and, before long, had a huge orgasm which pushed me over the edge as well.

The three of us lay on the bed gasping for air as we tried to regain our normal breathing. Kate, having cum first, managed to recover before Julie and myself. She decided to suck my deposit of sperm from Julie's pussy by crawling between her legs and gobbling away. Kate's actions caused Julie to begin moaning anew as Kate went to town on her pussy. Finally, Julie begged Kate to stop after Julie had a couple more orgasms. Before long, we all fell asleep.

The weekend of our first metric century arrived. On Saturday, I got all of our bikes ready to go by giving them quick tune-ups and I got our post ride necessities ready as well as changes of clothes and so on. We had to get up quite early in the morning in order to make the start time after our drive. We were directed to a parking lot near the State Capitol building where we stripped our sweats off and headed for the sign in desk. Once we were all signed in and had our numbers pinned on, we headed north towards Champoeg State Park, the outer most point and turn around for the ride.

We started off with a nice easy pace, allowing our muscles to warm up and stretch our legs a bit from the drive. After 10, or so, minutes, Kate began to pick up the pace as we rode through rural farm areas. The ride, for the most part, was pancake flat, so the pedaling was quite easy and we were going pretty fast. At one point, I looked behind me and saw that we had about 10 people sitting behind us taking advantage of our speed by sitting on my wheel. There were a few little hills as we approached Champoeg and with Julie sitting on the front powering up them we lost a good chunk of our wheel suckers.

The rest stop at the state park had sandwiches, cookies, fruit and cold drinks available for us. The three of us were pretty hungry because we had minimal food for breakfast. We grabbed some food and made our way towards a picnic table and asked the couple that were sitting there if we could share. As we ate, we struck up a conversation with our table mates and found out that they were from Eugene. We were all commenting on how flat the ride was and our new friends told us about a century in Eugene that was pretty hilly that we might like that was scheduled in 2 weeks. Kate's eyes lit up and said we should do that ride and Julie agreed.

After a while, our new friends got up to continue the ride while another guy asked if he could share the table and we told him he was welcome to sit. There was something familiar about the guy I couldn't put my finger on until Julie said, "I recognize you! You were one of those dorks that raced us up the hill a few weeks ago!"

As soon as Julie said it, I recognized the guy as the lesser obnoxious rider. "Your asshole friend isn't with you, is he? If he is, you may as well get up."

As recognition dawned on the man he stuck his hand out to us as if to shake and said, "I've been hoping I would meet you guys again, so I could apologize for the behavior of my riding partner that day. My name is Sam Johnson, by the way, and I was appalled by what Larry was doing. He's one of those guys who can't stand to be passed and really hates it when it's a woman. I'm really sorry for his actions and I'd like you to know that I no longer ride with him after that day."

I smiled, took Sam's hand and said, "Thank you for that. I'm Reg, my wife Kate and our roommate Julie. How are you enjoying the ride today?"

"It's a little flat for my tastes," Sam replied, "But it's nice all the same. How about you guys?"

Kate replied, "Yeah, too flat. The folks that were sitting here a bit ago were talking about a ride out of Eugene that they say is pretty hilly. I think we will do that one in a couple of weeks."

As we got up to continue our ride, Sam asked if he could ride along, so we said it was no problem. He turned out to be a really nice guy and was a joy to ride with. Finally, as we neared the end of the ride, Kate asked, "You know, I really like you and I can't understand why you would ride with that cretin we saw you with before."

Sam shook his head and said, "Well, I was looking for a riding partner and he was a co-worker, so I thought what the hell. I had no idea he was such an ass because I didn't know him that well. I lasted one ride with him."

Kate laughed and said, "Well, you can ride with us if you would like to in the future."

"I'd like that," Sam replied. We exchanged phone numbers as we ate at the finish line and talked some more about places to ride.

As Kate, Julie and I drove home, Kate said, "I have to say I like these organized rides. You don't have to worry about finding water or food and they seemed to go for low traffic roads. I hope the courses in the future are a little more challenging."

When we got home, Kate asked me to sign us up for the Eugene ride. I asked Julie if she had the day off and when she checked her schedule, she discovered she had to work that day. Kate, teasingly, told Julie she should play hooky that day. Julie said it was tempting, but with her luck she would run into someone from work at the ride.

As the weather got warmer the more miles we began putting in. The Eugene century was a was nice, but Sam struggled due to the amount of climbing and the distance. It was an early test of where they were in their fitness levels. Kate and Julie got stronger and stronger as the season progressed. Sam, due to his job, was unable to ride as much as we did. We had managed a couple of centuries and several metric centuries by mid-July when our first big target arrived, Seattle to Portland, or STP as it is known locally.

A person can ride STP in one of two ways, over two days or in one day. The total distance is over 200 miles, which is quite a chunk in one day, so we opted for the 2 day. Sam said that back to back centuries would be too much for him, so he said he would be our support team. He said he owned a large RV that we could drive up to Seattle in and then he would meet us in Centralia, where the overnight stop was. We could sleep in the RV both nights, thus eliminating the need for tents and what not.

On the day before we were to drive to Seattle, Sam came to our house so we could prepare the RV for the trip. I made up several bottles of recovery drink and had purchased a number of recovery bars for the midpoint overnight. We loaded our bikes and bags with changes of clothing and when we thought we had everything ready, we locked up the RV. I had invited Sam to spend the night in the guest bedroom and to have dinner with us. We all had a good time talking and eating one of Julie's great meals. During the meal, Sam said, "Uh, Julie, if you aren't doing anything later will you marry me? This is the best food I have ever eaten!"

Julie blushed and said, "I'll take your offer under advisement."

Kate and I laughed as Julie and Sam managed to embarrass each other.

Early the next day, we ate a quick breakfast and then hit the road for Seattle. The early morning traffic in Portland was pretty slow, so we weren't able to get up to cruising speed very quickly. Once we got past Vancouver commuter traffic mellowed out and we were able to move right along. I had never been in an RV like this before and was comparing it with the team busses we had when I raced as a professional in Europe. The three of us sat up front and kept Sam company while he drove. He was asking me all sorts of questions about my racing days as we tooled along on the interstate.

When we arrived into the Seattle area, I took out my phone and used the GPS to find our way to the starting area at the University of Washington. We parked the RV and then walked around checking things out. From what I understood from the website, there would be up to 10,000 people riding during this event. After a while, we decided to take the Link light rail downtown to check out the Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and have some dinner. When we returned, we went to bed with Kate, Julie and I on one bed and Sam on another. We had to be up early to start the ride so we went to bed early.

In the morning, we got our bikes ready, pinned our numbers on our jerseys, stuck our numbers on our bikes and helmets and got ready to go after a quick breakfast. Sam wished us luck and told us to be careful and got hugs from Kate and Julie. Finally, at long last, we started our ride. Through Seattle there were so many of us that they had police officers waving us through intersections. I had never ridden with so many people at one time. I used to think that the 200 people in the pro peloton was a lot, but that was nothing compared to this!

Once we got out of town and began hitting some hills, the number of cyclists thinned out a bit and allowed us to ride more of our normal pace. Kate was on the front of our little paceline quite a bit because she liked to set the pace that was comfortable for her. She didn't ride slowly, but Julie and I were used to her! We rode in our little 3-person paceline as if we were on one of our training rides. Every now and then we would pick up a wheel sucker or two, but usually lost them on a hill.

We were having a great time until we came upon a young woman who had seemed to have crashed. A bunch of riders ahead of us rode past her, but Kate pulled up and said, "We need to make sure she's okay." The three of us stopped, got off our bikes and then approached the woman. Kate asked, "Are you okay? Do we need to call for help?"

The girl looked up at Kate with tears in her eyes and said, "I'm not hurt that bad, really. I'm just pissed because my boyfriend rode off without me." As Kate and Julie helped the girl, I checked her bicycle over to make sure it was okay. Her front tire was flat, so I surmised that was what caused her crash. I began repairing the flat as Kate and Julie helped the girl stand so they could check her over. She had a little road rash on her right arm and leg, but nothing too bad.

Once I got her bike back together, Kate introduced the three of us. She smiled, shook our hands and said, "I'm Sarah, thank you for stopping to help me. Would you mind if I rode with you the rest of the way in?"

Kate smiled and said, "Nothing would please us more."

We set out for the last 10 miles of the day's ride. I rode out front while Kate and Julie rode alongside Sarah and got to know her. There was a lot of talking and then, after a while, quite a bit of laughing and giggling. When we got to Centralia we stopped so I could check my phone for a message from Sam. He posted an address, so I loaded it into my maps app and before long we found him at the RV.

When the four of us got off our bikes, we introduced Sam to Sarah. Kate then said, "We should, probably, help you find your boyfriend. Did you set up a rendezvous point with him?"

Sarah began crying again and said, "No, I just thought that we would be riding together. I've no idea where he might be. I'll just go look for him, I don't want to cause you guys anymore trouble."

"You aren't causing us any trouble," Julie said. "We want to make sure that you aren't stranded, so let's you, Kate and I ride around and see if we can find him."

The three women rode off while I told Sam about how we ran into Sarah. After about 10 minutes, Julie rode back and said, "You two need to come quick, Sarah's boyfriend is being an asshole. We need to get her back here with us!"

Julie led the way with me on my bike and Sam trotting behind us. When we got to Kate, she looked as though she was ready to kill who we assumed was Sarah's boyfriend. As she saw us approach, she smiled and then told Sam to grab Sarah's possessions. The boyfriend looked as though he was going to put up a fight, but he was a pretty little guy and Sam was pretty large in comparison. Sam puffed up his chest and said, "Sarah, get your things, and you, sit your ass down before I lay you out!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers