The Cyclists Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The descent was long and technical on a pretty rough roadway, but it was still fun to zoom down the hill. The road leveled off at Santa Caterina Valfurva as we headed up another alpine valley back to Bormio. When we reached our hotel, the four of us hugged one another as we congratulated ourselves for completing such a demanding circuit. I inquired at the front desk about a spa visit for the four of us and the man at the desk told me he could arrange whatever I needed, so I said that we would like to soak in a hot mineral bath and each of us get a thorough massage.

After we took our bikes to our rooms, I returned to the front desk and was informed that we were set with an appointment in 30 minutes. The spa was located within walking distance, so I told everyone to shower quickly and get dressed. Julie and I took very quick showers and when we were ready we found Kate and Sarah waiting for us. We made it to the spa in time and then were directed to a private bath that the four of us could share. Since it was private, we took advantage of the situation and got naked and plunged ourselves in the hot, smelly water.

After several minutes, Kate said, "We should have done this yesterday as well. I'm really looking forward to the massage!"

After we had all had our massages, we headed for dinner to refuel for the days ahead. Dinner was subdued as the fatigue we were experiencing from two arduous days of alpine climbs hit us. When Julie and I got to our room, she kissed me passionately and said, "I'd love it if you fucked me into a coma, but I'm so tired right now I think I would just fall asleep in the middle of it."

I laughed and said, "I know what you mean. Let's just go to bed and sleep and let our bodies recuperate." We both stripped naked, crawled into bed and were instantly asleep by 8pm.

I awoke the next morning at 8am having slept non-stop for 12 hours! After all of that sleep and the massage the night before, I felt remarkably good. I lay in bed holding a still sleeping Julie and felt myself begin to harden as I enjoyed the warm softness of her body against mine. My erection snaked its way between her legs as I lay there.

After a few minutes, Julie moaned and then said, "Somebody seems to have recovered nicely!" She then lifted her right leg, grabbed my hard cock and worked it into her hot, wet pussy. God, did it feel nice. I reached around her and grabbed a handful of her big breasts and began pumping in and out of her. "Oh yeah, Reg! Just what the doctor ordered!"

Julie used her right hand to frig her clit as I fucked her with an easy tempo and before long she had a nice shuddering orgasm. She turned her head back towards me so I kissed her as I continued to pump in and out of her. As Julie was beginning to climax once again, I felt my own building and before long we each orgasmed. We held each other tight for several minutes until I said we should get dressed and get ready to head out.

When Julie and I had just finished dressing, there was a knock on the door. Julie opened it and was greeted by Kate with a good morning and a laugh as she said, "Somebody has that just fucked look on their face!"

Julie laughed and said, "Not only just fucked, but well fucked!" Kate and Sarah laughed as Julie continued, "It's someone else's turn tonight!"

After a quick breakfast, we loaded up our van and headed towards Cortina d'Ampezzo in the Dolomite Mountains. It was a very scenic 250km drive through the mountains which took a bit over 4 hours to complete. I used my phones GPS to find our hotel and checked in around 1:30. I decided that after the two hard days we had in Bormio that we would take the day off from riding, so we spent the day walking around the picturesque town.

We strolled around for quite a while after we had some lunch. The women wanted to do some shopping, so I left them to it and said we should meet back at the hotel by 5pm. I went to the police station and enquired about an old teammate of mine from my cycling days who had lived in Cortina. The police were very helpful and called my friend Emilio for me.

Emilio and I spoke on the phone for several minutes and then I suggested that he and his wife meet us for dinner which he accepted. We agreed on a place and time and then hung up. As I walked back to the hotel, I passed a small jewelry shop that had some very interesting and beautiful pieces on display. I bought a necklace for each of the girls and then made my way back to the hotel.

When the girls returned with their purchases, I was surprised they all had so little and said so. Kate laughed and said, "We all decided there was too much to carry around so we had everything shipped! They're going to send everything on the last day of our trip so we'll be home when it arrives. I told them we were meeting a former teammate and his wife for dinner.

When we met up, Emilio and I hugged and then we introduced each other to our spouses and Julie and Sarah. Emilio's English wasn't very good, but his wife Adriana's was perfect. We had a great night eating, drinking and talking. Emilio and I told stories about each other during our racing days. After dinner, I invited Emilio and Adriana to ride with us the next day. Emilio said that would be great, but Adriana had to beg off because of work.

Early the next morning, Emilio met us at our hotel resplendent in our old racing kit. He told us he would take us on hard 124km ride he used for training back in the day. He said it would be hard, but after hearing what we had done in Bormio said it would be a piece of cake for us. The ride was fantastic with great views of the Dolomites, the most beautiful mountains in the world in my opinion. We had to climb several big passes including the Passo Pordoi, another famed climb from the Giro d'Italia.

Emilio was very impressed with Kate, Julie and Sarah's climbing abilities and hugged all three at the conclusion of our ride. He then invited all of us to his house for dinner later that evening. The four of us got cleaned up, dressed and then headed to Emilio's place. Adriana made a fantastic meal that we all scarfed down. After dinner we played with their kids for a while until we all began yawning with our fatigue. Before we left, Adriana gave the three women lovely necklaces with a small cyclist. We all hugged her in thanks for the meal and the necklaces.

After the ride, we drove to Venice. After putting all of our bikes inside of the van, we grabbed our bags, caught a water taxi and made our way to our hotel. I had never been to Venice, so it was a new experience for all of us. We all enjoyed the water taxi as we zoomed up a labyrinth of canals. I had booked us into a first-class hotel for a change of pace planning on staying there for three nights. We checked in and discovered my roommate was Sarah. It was dinner time, so we walked down to the front desk and inquired about a nice place to eat that wasn't too fancy. The concierge laid out a map of the city and pointed out where we were and the restaurant he recommended. We had a nice stroll to the restaurant crossing many canals via small footbridges.

The food was great and plentiful and the service was wonderful. Our waiter seemed to enjoy having American tourists where at least one person spoke Italian fluently. He, also, seemed to enjoy the eye candy that were the three women I was with.

As we walked back to the hotel, Kate held my hand and said, "Julie, Sarah and I talked earlier and decided that since we were going to be off the bikes for several days we wanted to have anal sex with you since it has been so long. So, expect a new roommate every night!"

I chuckled and said, "I'll do my best to please each of you. Oh, by the way, have I told you I love you lately?"

Kate laughed and said, "Only about 10 times a day, but I never get tired of hearing it! I love you too and I know that Julie and Sarah do as well."

When we got back to the hotel, Sarah made a beeline for the bathroom where, I assumed, she was cleaning her rectum. I lay on the bed waiting for her and thinking about how lucky I was. Not only did I have a wife who was a cycling fanatic, but a wife who was incredibly loving and sharing. And the women she shared with me were incredible in their own right. They were fantastic riders, wonderful lovers and the greatest friends a man could have!

When Sarah entered the bedroom, she was a vision of beauty. As she approached me, she handed me a tube of lube and said, "You know what I want and how I want it!" I nodded and then kissed her passionately. It was kind of funny because all three women liked anal in a different way. Sarah liked being on her back at the edge of the bed so she could watch my face as we fucked. Julie liked being on top so I could maul her tits and pinch and pull hard on her nipples. And, Kate liked being on all fours so she could fuck back into me as hard as I fucked her.

Sarah lay back on the edge of the bed, spread and lifted her legs, smiled and said, "I'm all ready for you." I greased up my erection and slowly slid it in her backdoor. I would never, ever get tired of the sensation when I initially penetrate an anus. We both moaned loudly with pleasure as I sank slowly into Sarah's rectum. With one hand she caressed and pinched her breasts and with the other she rubbed her clitoris, thereby getting maximum pleasure from our coupling.

"Oh god, Reg, this feels so good! Fuck me harder, please!"

I had been fucking her with a moderately fast tempo, so I picked up the pace and thrust even harder into Sarah's rosebud. She was pinching and pulling her nipples very hard as she groaned with pleasure. Before long she had her first orgasm of the night as she yelled "AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

I was beginning to feel my own climax begin to build and after a few moments I cried out, "OH YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!" as I shot my load deep into Sarah's colon. When my pulses stopped, I crawled up onto the bed and lay on my back, while Sarah moved up beside me and then rolled on top of me as she kissed my face all over. I hugged her tightly as we basked in our post coital glow.

The four of us explored Venice every day during our stay and I shared my bed with a different partner every night. When our time was up in Venice, we were all anxious to get on our bikes again.

The following day we made the short drive to Lake Garda and rode around the lake. That ride was a nice change of pace because it was a lot of rolling climbs, at least compared to what we had been doing. We all rode easily enjoying the warm weather and the views.

We spent part of a day and one night in Parma and enjoyed the local cuisine and then headed for Civenna and our hotel a day before the Lombardia Gran Fondo. We were welcomed warmly by Clara who hugged all four of us, even though she just met Julie and Sarah.

Since it had been a couple of days since we had ridden, we decided to go for a ride to Bellagio and back to loosen our legs and to show Bellagio to Julie and Sarah. It was nice to be in the saddle again and all four of us felt really good climbing and descending. We stopped in Bellagio and had a light lunch before heading back up to our hotel. I told Kate that we should show the others the Madonna del Ghisallo chapel while we had a chance before the huge crowds descended tomorrow.

Julie and Sarah were in awe of all of the various autographed jerseys that were on display as well as all of the old bicycles. I stayed with the two of them and explained who the various people were that had been immortalized. When we finished and stepped outside, Kate presented Sarah with a Madonna del Ghisallo medallion like the rest of us have. There were tears and hugs as the magnitude of the gift hit Sarah. The four of us did a quick tour of the museum, but this time there was no Francesco Moser to meet.

When we finished in the museum, we coasted back down the hill to our hotel to shower and eat dinner. Clara had the kitchen prepare us a wonderful meal to fuel us up for the ride the next day. When we had finished eating, I asked Clara to bring the box I had shipped. All four women were curious about the contents as I opened it up. Seeing that they were wondering what was up I decided to draw out their curiosity for a while and then stood and said, "I thought that the four of us should make a statement about who we were and where we are from, so I had special kits made for each of us!"

I grabbed a jersey and held it up for all of them to see. On it, front and back was a picture of Mt. Hood, evergreen trees and a blue sky. In the blue sky are the words, Oregon Climbing Club. The girls oohed and awed as I handed them their jersey and matching shorts. I even had matching jackets and vests made up for inclement or cool weather. When I had given the clothes to each of the girls, I pulled out a pennant with Mt. Hood and trees with OCC HQ and presented it to Clara. She hugged me and thanked me in Italian.

We got up early and drove to Como for the start of the Gran Fondo. We managed to find a parking spot, unloaded our bikes and then rode to the check-in following my phones GPS. There was a massive crowd, but they had quite a few check-in positions so lines moved quickly. We got our details and numbers and awaited the start. We reviewed the route which, basically, took us around Lake Como, cut between the 'legs' over a really steep climb and then finishing back in Como.

Once we started it was very slow going since there was a huge number of participants. Luckily, all of the roads we were going to ride were closed to car traffic, so we could have the whole road to ride in. After about 10 miles, our group of four was able to settle into our usual pace. We took turns on the front so everyone could have a little rest and enjoy the scenery.

When we got to the first rest stop, both Julie and Sarah threw their arms around me, kissed me deeply and thanked me for bringing them to such a beautiful place. I told them it was my pleasure. The food was great at the rest stop and we got a lot of questions about our jerseys. When people learned we were from the US we got a lot of welcomes in broken English. I even ran into an old teammate of mine. He rode with us for quite a while until we stopped at another rest station while he continued on.

After the ride, we made our way back to the hotel, showered and then had dinner. Kate asked me to tell Julie and Sarah what to expect the next day during the race, so I told them the bulk of our time will be spent in the bar watching TV. We would see the riders live for only 30 minutes tops and then we would be back in the bar to see the finish. If an Italian wins, expect bedlam and lots of drinking! Julie and Sarah both said they couldn't wait!

The day of the race dawned sunny but brisk. Autumn was definitely in the air compared to the race last year. Clara saved us a table in the bar with a good view of the TV. While we had breakfast the guys, who befriended Kate last year, came to greet us. She hugged the three guys and then introduced Julie and Sarah to them. After the introduction, one of the guys asked me in Italian, "One isn't enough, you have to have three beautiful women?" I answered that Kate and I got married since we saw them last and that Julie and Sarah had moved into our house with us after their boyfriends dumped them.

Kate then regaled the men about our rides while we were here. As she told them about the passes we went over their eyes got bigger and bigger. Again, one of them turned to me and asked in Italian if it was true, so I whipped out my phone and showed them the pictures of the four of us atop of each pass. They were so impressed that they bought a round of grappa for us. Kate and I didn't care for the stuff, so we just took polite sips. Sarah, on the other hand, knocked hers down in one and then Julie did the same. Again, our friends were so impressed that they named us all honorary Italians.

We watched the beginning of the race in the bar of the hotel on a big screen TV. Since last year, Kate and I had been paying more attention to the pro peloton, so we knew more of the riders. When our friends asked Kate who she was pulling for she said, Angelo Balducci. "He's had a great classics season winning the Strade Bianche and podium places in the Tour of Flanders and the Fleche Wallone.

Her buddies were impressed with her choice, but they were sure that another Italian, Fausto Benedetti was going to win. Kate acknowledged that their choice was pretty good and then said, "So, how about a friendly wager?"

The three of them talked and then one of the guys said, "You are on. What are the stakes?"

Kate thought and then said, "If I win you get to take the four of us to dinner. Where do you live, by the way?"

The guy then said, "We all live in Milano. If you'll be there anytime soon we will take you to the best restaurant in Milano. If we win we want you to do a striptease for us!"

Kate smiled, reached her hand over to shake and said, "Deal! However, there will be no touching!"

Sarah then spoke up and said, "If your guy wins the race, I'll strip for you as well."

Julie pitched in and said, "And I'll join her!"

Sarah then said, "If Kate's choice wins the race you get pay for our friends dinner who happen to live in Milan."

The three of them were quite excited and one of them said, "Hell, we'll even pay for your hotel in Milano!"

Kate laughed and said, "Okay, we have a deal."

We all turned our attention back to the race because the stakes were much higher for all of us now. There was a breakaway of 8 riders, there were three support riders for the big teams and five guys from the invited teams who were out to just get some TV time for their sponsors. They had about 5 minutes on the main bunch but there was a little under 150km to go, so plenty of time to let them dangle out front. With 50km to go the peloton caught the remainders of the breakaway at the town of Bellagio at the base of the climb where we were.

Some of the favored rivals made some attacks and the one that survived included our two riders! Our two tables were going crazy with this development. The girls were taunting the guys as they climbed. I suggested we go out front so we could cheer the guys on. Once out there, Kate explained to Julie and Sarah that the riders will come by close enough to touch.

After a while we could hear the roar of the fans below us on the hill and the roar got louder the closer they got. When the police and photographer motorcycles went past we knew the arrival of the breakaway was imminent. Finally, the four in the break came zooming past as the girls screamed loudly for Angelo. Angelo dropped a water bottle at Julie's feet and she pounced on it and screamed with glee.

After the bulk of the riders passed by we all returned to the bar for what was going to be an exciting finish. As the breakaway got to 1km to go, the tension was palpable at both tables as they all positioned themselves for the sprint. With 250m to go Angelo opened his sprint and Fausto reacted immediately and rode the slipstream for a few meters before making his move. When they hit the finish line nobody could tell who won, even with slow motion replays. It looked like a dead heat, so the judgement would be up to the photo finish judges.

After a while, Kate asked, "Would they call it a draw?"

I replied, "That rarely happens because the finish line cameras are super-fast and can determine the finish with difference by just a few millimeters. So, a winner will be named after a few minutes."

The TV cameras kept showing one of the guys and then switching to the other. Generally, the riders know who won, but this time neither had a clue. After waiting for 10 minutes, the two of them were herded together towards the dope control area, but they stopped, hugged each other and talked for a few moments.