The Cyclists Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah grabbed her small duffle, sleeping bag and pad and then the five of us made our way back to the RV. When we got back, Sarah let out her breath as if she had been holding it that whole time and began crying again. Kate and Julie pulled her into a three-way hug and tried to calm her. When she had calmed down, Sarah blubbered, "Thank you, all of you for helping me today. I should go find somewhere to camp."

Kate took Sarah's hand and said, "You aren't going anywhere, you will stay in the RV with us. We have plenty of room and food and we won't have you out there alone with that psycho boyfriend of yours running around. So, let's get some dinner going because I'm starving! When we have finished eating, Reg, will you check Sarah's bike over to make sure it's rideable?"

We had a great dinner of spaghetti, salad and garlic bread which Sam had put together. I checked Sarah's bike and it was fine, though I tweaked the trueness of her front wheel. We all wandered over to the high school gym to take showers and then headed back to the RV to sleep. Before we went to bed, Kate cleaned Julie's road rash and put a gauze dressing over both injuries. As usual, I was in the big bed with Kate and Julie, while Sam sacrificed his bed to Sarah and slept on the floor. It seemed kind of weird that the owner of the RV was relegated to the floor, but Sam seemed perfectly happy.

The next day after a hearty breakfast, the four of us set out on the final leg to Portland. It was a beautiful day as we rode south negotiating our way around other riders. Kate and Julie were teaching the finer points of drafting to Sarah and after a while she got the hang of it really well allowing us to cruise along at our usual speed. Sarah turned out to be a good climber, but a little weak on the flats. By learning to draft she was able to keep up the whole way to Portland.

When we arrived at our destination, Sarah said, "I have never had so much fun on a bicycle as I did today. You guys are great to ride with, perhaps we can ride together again."

Kate hugged her and said, you can ride with us anytime you want. We stashed our bikes in the RV and then went to eat our fill at the post ride feast. We were having a good time until Sam asked, "Can we give you a ride home?"

The smile dropped from Sarah's face as she said, "Shit, I forgot. I live with Lenny! I can't go back there!"

Seeing the look on Kate's face, I said, "You can stay with us. We have plenty of room and you can stay as long as you need to."

Julie walked over to Sarah, hugged her and said, "The same thing happened to me last fall. Reg and Kate took me in and I'm still there. They are the kindest, most loving people in the world, so I suggest you take them up on their offer and tomorrow we can go to your old place and grab your stuff. Okay?" Sarah agreed and after a while the smile returned to her pretty face.

After Sam dropped us off and we had taken all of our stuff and put it into the garage, we invited Sarah into the house. We took her to the spare bedroom and told her she could sleep there. Kate then gave her a tour of the house and then told her to make herself at home. That evening, we were sitting in the living room talking when Sarah asked, "So, I noticed that house has three bedrooms. I'm in one of them, there's an office in another, so all I can assume is that the three of you share the big bedroom?"

Kate looked at me with a bit of trepidation while Julie giggled a little. Kate then said, "Well, when Julie first moved in she didn't like sleeping alone, so we let her join us."

"And, if you and your husband decide to have sex does Julie leave or does she join you?"

Kate kind of chuckled and said, "At first Reg and I worked around her, so to speak. But, after Las Vegas in October, well, she, uh, kind of, became our, well, she became our lover." Kate explained, in graphic detail, how everything came to pass, that she and Julie were bi-sexual and that they both had sex with me.

Sarah listened carefully until Kate finished and said, "I see. Well, obviously the three of you are very happy I just hope I don't mess things up for you. Please don't change anything you do for my benefit. I'm kind of tired, so I think I'll turn in now. Thank you again for everything you have done for me. Sweet dreams!" And, with that Sarah was off to bed. The three of us turned in as well.

When we were all in bed, Kate asked, "Do you think Sarah might be a little weirded out about our living arrangement? I hope it didn't freak her out. She's a lovely girl and I like her a lot."

"She didn't seem too upset," I replied. "I think she will be fine."

We managed to get Sarah's stuff the next day with no problems because her ex wasn't around and got most of it into her room. As the days passed, Sarah didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave and she seemed to really enjoy staying with us. She definitely liked riding with us and before long she got strong enough to hold her own on our hardest training rides.

Finally, after a hard ride up to Timberline and back, Sarah asked me if she could pay rent. I told her it wasn't really necessary. She then said, "I really like living with you guys and if you don't mind, I'd like to stay permanently. So, because of that I think I should pay some rent to cover utilities, mortgage, food, etc. It's only fair."

I looked at her and saw that she was dead serious, so I asked, "How much do you think you should pay?"

Sarah replied, "Considering the cost of renting in this town, I think I should pay $500 per month."

"Wow, I was thinking more like $100. We would use the utilities the same whether you were here or not, the mortgage is paid for and you don't eat much at all."

We negotiated back and forth until I managed to get her down to $250 per month. When I agreed, she threw herself into my arms and hugged me tightly. That night, just as we were going to turn off our light, Sarah peeked her head into the room and asked, "Actually, I don't like sleeping alone either. Would you guys mind if I slept with you?"

Kate laughed and said, "Not at all. Just so you know, we sleep in the nude and wild sex can erupt at any time!"

Sarah laughed and said, "Great, I sleep in the nude as well." She threw off her bathrobe and stood before us in her naked splendor. Her body was beautiful with well-defined muscles, largish breasts, a shaved pussy and a cyclist tan. What really surprised me is that she got into bed next to me. I was expecting her to get in next to Julie, so Kate and I were in the middle while flanked by Julie and Sarah. It was a little odd feeling at first, having another body next to me, but I grew used to it and fell asleep.

In the morning, Sarah was right up against me with her leg over one of mine and her right breast pushed up against my chest. Kate was mirroring Sarah on my left side and the warmth of the two women next to me was making me a bit horny. My stirring woke Kate and as she opened her eyes, she saw Sarah up against me and my erection tenting the blankets. She propped herself up on her elbow, smiled and whispered, "So, did you sleep well?" I nodded and then Kate asked, "What are you going to do about that" as she nodded at my erection?

I smiled and whispered back, "I know what I would like to do," giving Kate my most lustful look. "But, Sarah is still asleep."

"Oh," Kate replied, "What would you like to do? Pound my pussy? Ravage my ass?"

Kate was really getting me worked up as my cock felt as hard as it has ever been. I was about to reply to Kate's challenge when Sarah said, "I think you should fuck her ass and when you are done with hers you should fuck mine!"

I looked at Sarah with shock as Kate started laughing. After a while Kate said, "I think you're right Sarah! Come with me!" Kate crawled out of the bed and grabbed Sarah's arm and pulled her after her towards the bathroom.

I lay in bed not really believing what I just heard and was startled when Julie said, "Sounds as though you're going to have a fun morning!"

I looked at Julie and asked, "Did Kate just tell Sarah I was going to fuck her ass?"

Julie laughed and said, "No, she took Sarah's suggestion that you fuck Kate's ass and then Sarah's ass. It sounds as though we aren't going for a bike ride today. Perhaps you can fuck my ass later this afternoon when you have recovered from this morning." Julie gave me her most beautiful smile and rolled over to me and kissed me passionately.

I enjoyed Julie's kiss until Kate and Sarah reappeared from the bathroom after having hosed out their colons and taken a quick shower. When they got to the end of the bed, Kate pulled Sarah into a hug and a passionate kiss while they ran their hands all over each other's body. I didn't think it would be possible, but I thought I had got just that little bit harder.

When Kate broke the kiss, she asked Sarah, "How do you like to be sodomized? I prefer it on my hands and knees doggy style."

Sarah thought for a second and said, "Well, to tell you the truth, I've never had anal sex before. Lenny always tried with me, but I didn't really like the way he fucked me normally, so I was afraid to try anal with him. You sound as though you like it so I said what I said on a whim."

Kate frowned and said, "Well, anal isn't for everybody, but I like it. I like it a lot and so does Julie."

"Yeah," Julie said. "I told Reg he gets to assfuck me this afternoon when he has recovered from you two!"

Sarah giggled and said, "Well, after your two glowing reports, I guess I'll just have to give it a try!"

Kate hopped up onto the bed, got on her hands and knees, looked back at me, smiled and said, "Okay Reg, let's give Sarah a show and make her as horny as hell!"

I knee walked over behind Kate after I gave her a kiss and then bent down and began licking her rosebud and her pussy. She groaned with pleasure as I got her warmed up for the main event. After a few minutes of oral pleasure, I took the tube of lube that Julie was holding and began oiling up Kate's back passage. After I had worked several fingers in and out of her, Kate groaned, "Fuck my ass now Reg! Fill me up nicely!" I lubed up my cock and then began working it into her tight backdoor. "OH FUCK, REG! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. GIVE ME ALL YOU HAVE AND THEN POUND ME SENSELESS!"

As always, I couldn't believe how tight and hot her rectum felt as I slowly pushed forward. The first-time Kate and I indulged in anal sex, I was petrified that I would hurt her, but now, I knew she loved getting her ass fucked hard. I was engulfed in Kate's rectum in one long, slow push and when I, finally, got all of the way in, I pulled out slowly until just the tip of my cock was inside of her sphincter. Kate was moaning loudly until I got out to the end and then I just rammed forward pulling her hips back as I thrust forward.

"YES! FUCK ME HARD!" Kate cried out as I slammed into her. I began thrusting out and then into her really hard causing her ass cheeks to slap against my legs and pelvis. Every time I fucked into her, Kate would cry "YES!" loudly over and over. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last after all of the teasing in bed and with the prospect of fucking Sarah's ass for the first time. As usual, the sensations I was experiencing were fabulous and I wished it would never end.

I felt the bed move to my left and looked over to see our newest roommate watching us with eyes as wide as saucers. Her nipples were extremely hard due to her excitement and she was frigging herself rapidly while on her knees. A few moments later, Kate cried out, "GRAB MY TITS AND PULL ME UP!" I released Kate's hips, reached around, grabbed her tits hard and pulled her back up against my chest as I continued pounding away in her rectum. She turned her head towards me and I leaned mine forward in order for us to have a lust filled kiss. Kate moaned as we kissed and I squeezed her little titties hard. After a few minutes, I reached down and began pinching and pulling her clitoris hard and within moments she had a monster orgasm spraying her girl cum like a garden hose.

Throughout Kate's climax, I continued pounding into her, mauling her tits and abusing her clit. I was on the verge of climaxing myself and after several thrusts I cried out, "FUUUCCCKKKK, I'M CUMMMMMMING!" My seminal fluid exploded from the end of my cock and filled Kate's bowel with my milky goodness. I continued holding her as pulse after pulse of my spunk filled her void. When I had finished, I pulled Kate over and we lay just in front of Sarah, who had just come herself and sprayed her girl cum all over my side.

Kate and I lay on the bed huffing and puffing with our exertion as Julie began laughing. "Fuck! That was the best one yet! You two sure know how to entertain a girl! So, what did you think Sarah?"

Sarah was still kneeling and was recuperating from her own climax. She looked at Julie and said, "If it feels as great as that looked, I can't wait. I've never seen anything as hot as that was!"

I finally rolled away from Kate onto my back as I finally came to terms with my breathing. Kate rolled onto her back as well and said, "Why don't you suck Reg's cock and get him hard again! It's alright, you saw how clean my ass got!"

Sarah looked at my cock for a couple of seconds and then smiled as she lowered her head down to my cock. It was still half hard as she went to town on me, slurping and sucking with abandon. I decided that I should reward her, so I pulled her hips over, had her straddle my head and got her to lower her pussy on my face. She was really wet as I lapped her dew and sucked on her clit. I also reached under her and grabbed her heavy hanging tits and pinched and pulled on her nipples.

Sarah was moaning loudly while she tried to resuscitate my cock. She was really sexy and before long I began to get hard again. Before I was fully erect, Sarah had another orgasm thanks to my mouth as she shot another stream of girl cum, this time into my face and mouth. Her orgasm really got me going and my cock was pointing straight again.

Kate had recuperated by this time and told Sarah to get on her hands and knees so that her ass could be prepped. She crawled off of me and was on all fours in preparation for her ass fucking. As I was making my way behind Sarah I realized I had to urinate in a big way. I excused myself and hurried into the bathroom and peed. I made a point of washing my cock off and then headed back to the bedroom. As I entered I took in the vision of 3 beautiful women on our bed. Sarah, who was on her hands and knees, had lovely brunette hair and a beautiful face. She had dark, dark brown eyes that looked perfect for her. As I approached the bed, I saw that she was all lubed up while she was reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks wide for my benefit.

The sight of Sarah pulling her cheeks wide inflamed my libido and I swear my cock got a little bit harder. "She's already for you, Reg," Kate said. "Take it slow and easy for her first time." I knew what to do as I knee walked up behind Sarah's beautiful ass. After lubing my cock up, I positioned my engorged penis at her rosebud and began pushing in.

Sarah was very tight and wasn't allowing me in, so Kate told Sarah to try and relax and told Julie to help her relax Sarah. Kate reached under Sarah and began playing with her clitoris while Julie began fondling her breasts. Whatever they were doing worked because I was able to pop the head of my cock into Sarah's anus. As I entered her, she let out with a big moan. I stopped pushing and asked her if I should stop to which she answered, "NO! NO! DON'T STOP, I'M CUMMING!"

Sarah began quivering and shaking as her climax hit her and I could feel her anal muscles contracting on my cock. As her orgasm ebbed she cried out, "GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE!" I resumed pushing my cock into Sarah's incredibly tight, hot rectum and after several seconds I was totally encased in her fanny. I had paused to give Sarah a moment to adjust, but she cried out, "FUCK MY ASS NICE AND SLOW, REG! DEEP AND SLOW!" With those instructions, I slowly pulled out and then slowly pushed back in, thoroughly enjoying the intense feeling of Sarah's virginal ass.

I looked over at Kate who was beaming at me while she frigged Sarah's clit. A few seconds later, I felt Kate fondling my balls which felt really nice. After a few more minutes, Sarah began pushing back against me causing our tempo to speed up considerably. She began moaning loudly again and then had another big orgasm.

Having cum with Kate a few minutes earlier, I wasn't going to cum again for a long time, but Sarah didn't seem like she wanted to stop. A moment later, she cried out, "FUCK ME HARDER, REG! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH THAT WONDERFUL COCK OF YOURS! MAKE ME AN ANAL SLUT LIKE KATE AND JULIE AND USE MY ASS AS YOUR PERSONAL PLAYTHING!" I got the impression that Sarah was really enjoying this and began pounding her even harder.

Finally, I could feel my orgasm begin to build in my loins. "SARAH, I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR ASS!" Moments later, I let loose as my spunk shot into Sarah's rectum for the first time. As my cock stopped pulsing, Sarah managed one more climax and then we collapsed onto the bed in a pile.

As our breathing returned to normal, Sarah turned her head to face me and said, "My god, that was wonderful. Thank you!" I kissed her and told her she was welcome as my stomach began rumbling. We cleaned up and then Julie made us breakfast. As I ate I was pondering how it was going to work with three women in my life. I was hoping that nobody got hurt in the long run, but decided to enjoy my good fortune as long as I could.

As the summer progressed, our foursomes riding got stronger and became more cohesive as a unit. Sam rode with us whenever he could, but didn't have the miles and fitness that the rest of us had. Whenever he rode with us, we had to dial things back, but nobody minded because we all liked Sam so much. Kate, Julie and I had signed on to do Cycle Oregon, a one week ride that was about 450 miles long. It turned out that Sarah had signed up as well, so the four of us would ride together. Sam couldn't get away from work long enough to ride, so, unfortunately, he was left out.

I was, also, thinking ahead to the autumn and the Il Lombardia gran fondo. Kate and I had signed up for it early on, so I was thinking of other rides we could do while in Italy. I decided that we could base ourselves in Bormio for several nights and ride up the Passo dello Stelvio one day and then do a loop taking in the Passo Gavia, Passo Tonale and the Passo dello Aprica. Those rides would have massive amounts of climbing on roads that are used often during the Tour of Italy bike race.

Finally, the second week of September arrived and with it the start of Cycle Oregon. Since we had 4 people, we decided since we were allowed a certain amount of weight per bag that we would divide the bags up into tasks. We had bought a large tent for the 4 of us to share and included our foldable camp chairs in that bag. Another bag was designated to carry our sleeping bags and insulated sleeping pads. The other two bags had our camp clothes and our riding gear. Kate and I shared one and Julie and Sarah shared the other.

The ride was starting in the town of Sisters in the Cascade Mountains. We arrived early on Saturday in order to set up our tent and for a chance to get in a ride to loosen up our legs. Once we got set up we went and checked in getting our ride numbers, ID bracelets that would get us into the dining area and our maps for each day's ride. Once we had that settled, the 4 of us went on a ride up to McKenzie Pass and back. It was a great ride as we admired the moonscape of the lava fields at the top. By the time we got back, we hit the shower trucks and then the dinner tent. The food was good and plentiful as we sat and talked to other participants at our table. One couple were riding their 15th Cycle Oregon and gave us a lot of good tips for the ride.