The Cyclists Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate said, "You know, if you doubled or tripled your kilometers, maybe you could join us when we ride here next year. This year, before the race we spent two days riding the passes around Bormio, rode a hard ride out of Cortina d'Ampezzo, rode around Lake Garda and did the Giro d'Lombardia gran fondo the day before the race. We'd love for you to join us on our rides and at the race next year!"

By this time our entrees arrived which stopped our conversation for a couple of minutes. It started again when Livia looked at Alma and said, "I think increasing our kilometers would be a very good idea. Just look how fit Kate and the others are. I know I could stand to lose some kilograms. I'm in if you are. I think Emilia would be to since she's the one that got us started riding.

"So, about what happened after the race. Fillipo said that you said that they should be honest upfront about what happened." She then grinned a wicked smile and continued, "These past couple of days have been filled with sex. Apparently, you four got their motors running!"

Kate chuckled and said, "Well, there were only three of us girls. Giulia over there wasn't with us. May I ask just what they told you?"

Alma smiled and said, "I was going to talk to you after dinner, but we may as well do it now. Giuseppe said that they had made friends with you and Reg last year and were surprised to see you again this year and with two other women. He said that you made a bet and that if they won you would do a striptease. He also said that he offered to call off the bet, but you refused."

"That's true. Julie, Sarah and I decided we wanted to honor our wager, mostly because we're all exhibitionists." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay," Alma said, "So you all went to Fillipo's room at the hotel and did your striptease and once you were naked you all danced around seductively. Next, my husband said that Reg called out that the three of you should do a lap dance for our men."

It was now my turn to talk. "Yes, in the US strippers, once naked will sit on the clothed laps of men and wiggle around for gratuities, so I thought that doing a lap dance would add some verisimilitude to the experience?"

Livia looked at me and asked, "What is verisim... what you said."

"It means truthfulness or realism."

Alma said, "Ah, I didn't know that word either. Anyway, Giuseppe then said that you told them to feel your women up and after a little longer you told your women to have sex with our husbands."

"Yes, that is correct. At the time we had no idea that our three friends were married and all three of them looked like were about to explode so I made the suggestion. Kate, Julie and Sarah all had very lustful looks as well, so I suggested that they should have sex together."

Livia looked at me and asked, "Just what is your relationship with your three women?"

I chuckled and said, "It is kind of a long story, but the short version is that Kate and I are married after meeting on a bike ride. We met Julie during a race that Kate won. Have you seen the Bianchi advertisement with the woman throwing her arms up in victory?" The two women nodded. "Well that was Kate and that's the race where we met Julie. It turned out her boyfriend at the time was cheating on her and she needed a place to stay, so we invited her to stay with us and that's been about a year now."

Daniele, who had been listening intently pulled his phone out and showed the ladies the picture in question. He also pointed out that the woman coming up in second was Julie.

Livia asked, "Do you have sex with her too?"

Kate jumped in and said, "We both do. I discovered that I liked women as well as men shortly after Julie joined us."

"And Sarah?"

I replied, "We met her on a bike ride too. It was a two day ride between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon where we live. On the first day of the ride about 30km from the finish, we found Sarah on the side of the road having crashed with a flat front tire. We got her straightened out and rode with her to the finish. Her boyfriend had ridden off on her, so when we got to camp, Kate and Julie helped her find her boyfriend. They argued and her boyfriend was a total stronzo, so we, like we had with Julie, invited her to stay with us. And yes, we all have sex with her as well."

Our two lady friends were laughing at my use of 'stronzo', that being Italian for asshole. Then Livia asked, "So, how do you manage to keep three women happy? Fillipo barely manages to keep me happy."

Kate then chipped in and said, "Well, for one thing he's the best lover in the world. He always manages to make sure we have been pleasured before we finish. And usually, he just concentrates on one of us at a time. When it was just Julie with us he could take care of two at once, but now that there are three, the two who aren't with him take care of each other. We all do quite well."

As we ate our cheese and fruit course, I said, "I have a video of the night in question if you'd like to see it?" Of course, they did, so I switched seats with Alma so she and Livia could watch at the same time. When the girls were naked except for their jerseys, Alma said, "O dio mio! You all look so sexy! Maybe I'll become bisexual so I can be with all three of you!" Livia giggled and said, 'Me too!'

When the video finished, Alma said, "Now I know why our husband's couldn't resist you three!"

Kate then piped up again and said, "You know, if you get enough miles, oops, excuse me, kilometers in and want to ride with us next year we'll have to make you all members of our team, the Oregon Climbing Club!"

Daniele then said, "Are you ladies are serious about riding with Reg and Kate?" They both nodded, so he continued, "Okay, if you put in some serious kilometers, say 3000, I'll give each of you Bianchi's top of the line road bike, plus some other goodies. Actually, I will have your teams kit designed and printed for your use in next year's ride."

Livia looked astonished and asked, "How can you do that?"

He chuckled and said, "It's all thanks to Kate. I'm the sales manager at Bianchi, and..."

I interrupted him and said, "You sort of forgot to tell me about your promotion! You better fill in the details when we get back to your place. Sorry to interrupt."

"As I was saying, the use of Kate's picture in our ad campaign generated one of our biggest years in a long time and thanks to Kate's picture, we sold more bike than ever to women this year. The executives were so happy that they said, that we were to give our top of the line road bikes to any friend of Kate's that she wishes. I'm sure that she would want this for you." Kate nodded furiously. "So, since she wouldn't take money from us, we are paying her this way.

"So, before we leave, I'll give the three of you my card and when you've reached the 3000km mark, I'll invite you to Treviglio for a fitting and a new bike."

The women looked stunned at what he said. Kate was giggling and then asked the ladies, "Do your husbands ride? We never talked to them about them riding."

Alma was about to answer, but Giacomo who was sitting next to Kate said, "None of us do. We used to ride all of the time when we were kids. We even raced a little, but now our jobs demand so much time. It sounds like it would be fun to ride with all of you, but I don't think us men would be able to. We will, however cheer you all on! We're good at that!" We all laughed.

Finally, it was time to leave our friends. Kate and the three ladies exchanged phone numbers and emails and then loving hugs were had all around. As Daniele drove our van with Giulia in the front, I sat in the far back seat with Kate. She said, "Well, that went better that I expected. I really like all three women and I do hope they ride with us next year."

The following day we spent with Daniele, Giulia and their kids. We all sat and talked enjoying our time with our friends. We went to bed early that night because we had to be at the airport very early, much like last year. This year, Kate and I didn't have wild three hole sex like the previous one so we were much better rested on the flights home.

Sarah made a point of sitting next to me on the Milan-Frankfurt leg because she wanted to talk to me. Once in the air she said, "Reg, I need to share something with you, something big." I was wondering what this big news could be. She continued, "Well, the thing is that next Thursday is my 25th birthday and on that day I become wholly responsible for the trust fund that was left to me by my parents when they died when I was 10 years old."

I said, "Well, happy birthday, but I didn't realize your parents had passed away, I'm sorry for your loss. None of us talk about our parents much, so I never thought to ask."

"Thank you. I do miss them very much. You probably heard about their deaths, because it was in the news for quite a while. My Dad was Frank Jacobs and was the owner of Jacobs Industries out in Hillsdale. They were in a chartered jet on their way to Hawaii when both engines failed, apparently due to bad fuel. Some of the wreckage was found, but no bodies were recovered."

I had forgotten all about that tragedy. "I remember that there was only one next of kin, meaning you. What a horrible thing to experience when you were so young. I have to say, you have grown up without any visible scars. Who took care of you after the crash?"

"I was cared for by a young woman that worked for social services. She was afraid that foster parents would be out for my money and the same with adoptive parents. She had me going to a psychologist from the beginning to help me cope with my loss. She is a wonderful person and I hope you get to meet her someday.

"Anyway, the reason I wanted to talk to you is because I will be receiving around $25 million next week. I have been meeting with financial planners for a couple of months and we have worked out a plan to protect my assets. The reason I wanted to talk to you is because I want to payback the kindness and support you've offered me these past few months."

I was thinking, 'My god, that's a lot of money, but Sarah was a very solid person and I was sure she could deal with whatever came up.' Then I asked, "So, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, all of you have given me so much, so I thought that with all of my money I could take care of all of you. For all intents and purposes, the three of you are now my family, so I was thinking that you and Kate can quit working so we can do more of this sort of thing. I was talking to Giuseppe and Fillipo mostly last night and they were telling me about the Giro d'Italia and I think it would be fun to follow it and/or the Tour de France. What do you think?"

"Uh, well, your idea has possibilities. We would have to talk about it as a group. I don't think you'll have a problem convincing the others. I know Kate has been wanting to quit coding for games for a while now and Julie is quite happy cooking for all of us, so there won't be much of a change for her. As far as I'm concerned, I have always worked whenever I had nothing else going on, so I may keep at it if I get good ideas. How do you see this working?"

"My thought was to have an account linked to some credit cards that we could use for home expenses and for trips like this. I was also thinking that we could buy a house in Europe as sort of a base of operations with a van. We could leave bikes there so we don't have to ship them all of the time and a bunch of clothing so we don't have to check bags...just make going back and forth as easy as possible. My advisors said I could get an American Express Black card for everyone and a Visa for those places that don't take American express. Anyway, those are my thoughts."

"That's very thoughtful of you."

"Thoughtful of me?! You and Kate are the thoughtful ones by helping both Julie and myself in our hours of need. If the three of you hadn't stopped to help me, I shudder to think where I would have ended up." I chuckled while Sarah blushed and then she said, "Okay, we're all thoughtful. I love all of you guys!"

"We love you too. To be honest, we've been afraid that you would find the man or woman of your dreams and move on. I'm very happy to know that you'll be around for a while, hopefully a good long while!"

Sarah giggled and said, "If you hadn't noticed, I have found the man and women of my dreams. Our night with our friends made that me quite aware of that fact!"

The remainder of our flight went smoothly and when we got home, we were happily met by Checco, our cat. We all unpacked and checked to make sure the house was in good shape. The young girl we hired to take care of Checco seemed to have done a banner job and piled our mail on our kitchen counter.

Once we were back in the living room, I asked Julie and Kate to have a seat because Sarah had a proposal for us. When we were all seated, Sarah told the others what she had told me about coming into her trust and supporting all of us by having Kate and I quitting our jobs and about her credit card idea.

When Sarah was done, Kate and Julie looked gob smacked. When they had processed everything Kate asked, "Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

Sarah smiled and said, "It is. As I explained to Reg, the three of you are my family now and I want what is best for all of us."

"Okay," Kate said, "I'm game. Thank you for being, well, for being you. I love you, hell we all love you!"

Next Julie asked, "What would you like for this special birthday dinner?"

We all laughed until Sarah said, "You know, everything you make is so good. Why don't you surprise me with something you have always wanted to make but never have."

Julie's grin went from ear to ear and said, "With pleasure! I'm going to blow your mind!"

"I can't wait!"