The Cyclists Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our three friends and the girls were anxiously awaiting their fates as well. Finally, the Italian commentator on TV said that Fausto Benedetti had been declared the winner by 1cm. Our three friends jumped for joy while I explained to the girls the outcome. Frankly, none of the girls seemed to terribly upset.

When the three men had calmed down, Kate offered them her congratulations and then asked, "So, where and when would you like to collect your prizes?"

The guy that made the deal stood and said, "You know, we've become such good friends with all of you, that we should at least know each other's names. I'm Giuseppe Tonelli, He's Giacomo Consonni and the he's Fillipo Covi." Giuseppe was pointing at each of his friends as they stood.

When he had finished, Kate said, "I'm Kate Anderson, he's my husband Reg Spaulding and those two are Julie McCarthy and Sarah Jacobs." She was pointing at each of us as she said our names.

After the introductions were made there were handshakes and hugs all around. Finally, Giuseppe said, "The wager was fun, but we've decided that it would be rather rude for us to make you striptease for us. So, let's just call it a day of fun and leave it at that."

Kate laughed and said, 'Oh no, no, no! The three of us wagered in good faith and we intend to fulfill our end of the deal. So, again, where and when shall we fulfill our obligation?"

Fillipo, then asked, "You are quite serious, aren't you?" Kate nodded as did the other two, so Fillipo conferred with his buddies and then said, "Okay, it's 1730 right now, so how about 1930 at our hotel? Giacomo has a large room with enough space for you to do a striptease. We are at the Hotel Florence in Bellagio and Giacomo is in room 303."

Kate smiled and said, "We will be there. Perhaps we can grab some dinner first because I'm pretty hungry." Giacomo said that he would arrange for food to be brought to his room.

Our two groups took our leave from each other in order that we could all make our preparations. The girls all wanted to shower and then they would decide what they would wear. Under a pair of loose shorts and top they decided to wear their Bianchi riding kits thinking that the men, at one time or another, fantasized about women racers getting naked. The girls all giggled and put their kit on sans sports bras. As we drove they all sat huddled together in the back of the van deciding on their choreography. I had assumed they figured things out as I pulled into the parking lot because they were high fiving one another and giggling like crazy!

The sight of a small buffet in the luxurious setting of Giacomo's large room made all us smile. The girls were all welcomed with hugs and two cheek kisses as we entered the room and then I shook hands with all three of the guys. We were invited to eat, but Kate said, "If you don't mind, the three of us would like to settle our bet first." Big smiles erupted on the men's faces as they indicated that the women were in charge.

Kate pulled out her phone and said, "The music we want to dance to isn't going to be very loud from my phone, but it's all we have." Fillipo jumped up and told Kate to wait a moment and then dashed out of the room.

We were wondering what he was up to until he returned holding a small tube shaped item in his hand over his head. "This is a Bluetooth speaker!" He turned it on, took Kate's phone, linked the two devices and then tested it out. Music was now blaring loudly which brought a smile to all three of the women.

"Okay," Kate said. "I want you guys to grab the chairs and set them where I tell you to." The four of us grabbed chairs and placed them where Kate indicated. She fiddled with her phone for a couple of seconds until Joe Cocker singing, 'You Can Leave Your Hat On' began playing. The three women lined up with Sarah to our left, then Kate and Julie on our right. They all began swaying to the music and then Sarah began unbuttoning her shirt and when she had it off, Kate copied her followed by Julie when Kate was done. Starting with Sarah again they took turns dropping their shorts exposing their riding kit. We all applauded.

Kate then said, "After this you guys will never watch a women's bike race the same way!" I pulled out my phone and began videoing what was to come.

Sarah then started to slowly pull the zipper down on her riding jersey exposing her breasts little by little. When she had the zipper all of the way down she grabbed her breasts fondling her tits and pinching and pulling her nipples while leaving her jersey on. Again, Kate and Julie copied Sarah in turn. The three danced around like this for a while displaying their tits in very sexy manners.

Finally, Sarah began the process of peeling down her riding shorts. She managed to make something that was usually awkward to watch into one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. When she stood before us naked except for her jersey, I could hear muttering from our friends like 'O dio mio!' and 'Tale bellezza'.

Again, Kate and Julie followed in turn and when the three were in the same state of undress they began dancing to the music that had changed several times. They began running their fingers through their pussies and sucking their dew off of them erotically. They also bent over and pulled their ass cheeks apart showing all of their goodies. I chanced a look at our friends and they were all rubbing erections through the shorts they were wearing.

At this moment an evil thought crossed my mind, so I said, "Kate, don't strippers also give lap dances?"

All six of the others in the room turned to me with surprise and then smiles began. Kate then replied, "Yeah, I've heard that. What do you say girls?" Both Julie and Sarah nodded in the affirmative and then all three moved in on a guy each, straddled their legs, sat and began gyrating their nakedness on their chosen man.

All three women had lust in their eyes as they performed what they thought a lap dance should be like. The three guys had looks of absolute bliss on their faces. After a while I decided to take things up a notch and said, "Succhiagli le tette e sditalina i loro buchi di culo!" which loosely translates to 'suck their tits and finger their assholes.' The three guys looked at me with shock, then smiled and began fondling and sucking on the girls breasts and rubbing each woman's ass.

None of the girls complained about the change in direction and before long they were cumming hard. Knowing my women the way I did, I knew they wouldn't be satisfied with just one orgasm, so I said, "I think our friends need some relief, so why don't you fuck them?"

I'm surprised Kate didn't pull a muscle in her neck she turned her head so fast to look at me. She then asked, "Are you serious?"

I smiled and said, "I am. I'm pretty sure that you aren't going to leave me and you let me have sex with Julie and Sarah whenever I want to. So, why shouldn't you enjoy a little sex with our friends?"

"Oh god, Reg, I'm so horny right now. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I'm positive! Now have fun and make it great for the guys!"

All three women smiled and told me how much they loved me and then turned their attention towards the men they were with by stripping them naked and then settling their pussies on an erection. I think the men were in total shock as three beautiful women were fucking them like there was no tomorrow. The men didn't last too long because they were so turned on by the events so far. That didn't really matter as the girls all managed to cum pretty quickly as well.

When Kate had had enough, she climbed off of Giuseppe and lay on the floor breathing heavily. Next, Julie got on her knees between Kate's legs and began eating her pussy, sucking Giuseppe's load from her vagina. Sarah stood and watched until Kate told her to sit on her face. The men sat mesmerized by what they were seeing.

When Sarah had finished sucking the spunk from Julie, Kate stood up and said, "I'm starving! I never knew being a stripper was such hard work and so much fun!" The three women stayed basically naked and filled plates with food and began eating.

After a while the three guys came over to me. They had put their shorts back on. Giacomo said, "We got a little carried away. Your women are so beautiful and enticing and we thank you for allowing us this evening. Our problem is that we are all married and we shouldn't have done this. Our wives can never know!"

Sarah spoke up and said, "You know, you should never keep secrets, because when the secret is found out things will be considerably worse for you. Perhaps they'd like to join in next year!"

After a while, Sarah walked over to me and said, "Reg, you're the only person who didn't get to cum, so I think I'd like to rectify that!" She told me to get naked and then to sit back in my chair. When I was seated, she showed me the little bottle of lube she had been palming and said, "Because you are the most giving, caring and wonderful man I have ever known I want to give you something that I know you love."

She took my hardening cock in hand and worked the lube onto it making it even harder. Next, she turned around, bent over and began lubing up her asshole and when she was ready, sat back and impaled her ass with my cock. When she had all of me in her rectum, she turned to look at me and said, "I love you, Reg!"

I hadn't noticed both Kate and Julie had walked up on either side of me. Kate bent over, kissed me and said, "I love you too!"

And then it was Julie's turn, "You are the absolute best, Reg and I'll love you forever." She then kissed me passionately while Sarah began working me in and out of her ass. I was in heaven and felt like I was the luckiest man in the world. I wasn't going to last long having gone through all of the stimulus earlier, but Sarah didn't care because she was just there to please me. When I finally popped my load into Sarah's bowel, she leaned back into me breathing heavily, so I hugged her to me, thanked her and said, "I love you too, Sarah. I know it probably hurt a lot, but your flat tire and crash at STP was one of the best days in our lives."

My cock was shrinking rapidly, so I said, "We should clean ourselves off." Sarah laughed and agreed. She asked Kate to grab some tissues for her and then the two of us went into the bathroom. I stood at the sink and soaped up my cock, while Sarah squealed with glee at the sight of the bidet that was in there. As she cleaned her backside on the bidet, she said, "We should get one of these at home considering how often you fuck our asses!" I laughed and said 'I agree.'

As we drove back to the Mirabeau, the girls all seemed to be pretty subdued, so I asked, "Um, did I go too far with our friends? Knowing how horny you all are, I thought that, you know, you might enjoy a change of pace and I really like those guys because they have always been so nice to you Kate."

I was waiting for Kate to reply when Julie said, "You know it was fun but mostly it demonstrated one irrefutable fact." I asked what that was and she said, "That you, Reg, are the best lover in the universe, bar none! As I was fucking my guy, I just kept thinking, 'this is fun, but it's so much better with Reg.'"

Kate, who was sitting in the front seat next to me, took my hand and said, "Yep, Julie is absolutely correct. It was fun having a little strange, but they couldn't measure up to you."

Sarah laughed and said, "Here, here!"

I was a little choked up and said, "Well, I just do what I do. I never thought I was anything special, but thank you for the complements. The three of you mean so much to me that I have to pinch myself often just to make sure I'm not dreaming, because being with all of you is a dream!"

My phone rang so I handed it to Kate, seeing it was from Giuseppe. She smiled and said, "You're welcome, I think we were planning on doing a ride tomorrow since it will be our last opportunity before we go home, we'll be in Milano the day after tomorrow I think, well yeah, we'd love to meet them, why don't you text the info to this number, yes that will be nice we'll ask our friends to accompany us, okay see you then, bye."

As we pulled into the parking lot, we all looked at Kate, so she said, "That was Giuseppe. He thanked us for the incredible evening and asked us what we were doing tomorrow. I told him we were planning on going for a ride. He then asked when we were going to Milano and then asked if they could treat us, Daniele and Giulia to dinner and meet their wives. So, I accepted."

The next day we went for a leisurely, well as leisurely as possible with all of the hills. We did about 50 miles riding on a few roads we didn't do in the Grand Fondo. It was nice to be riding again before we had to leave for home.

When we got back to the hotel, we packed up for an early departure to Milano. I decided to settle our bill with Clara the night before. When we had finished, she came around from behind the counter and pulled me into a nice hug. She thanked me for our business and for being such a good friend. I thanked her for everything she does for us and said, "If its not too early, why don't we book two more rooms for next year at race time!"

The next morning, we were off early because we were going to be quite busy. We arrived at Daniele's place around 9am. We got a royal welcome once again. The girls went off with Giulia while Daniele and I began packing the four bikes in their crates for shipment. We had a good time talking. I told him about all of the rides we did and showed him the summit pictures I had taken. He was really impressed with the girls and their accomplishments.

Next, I told him what we got up to after the race and the bets the girls made with our friends. Daniele groaned and said, "I wish I could have been there to watch them. All three of them are so beautiful."

I chuckled and said, "Since you're such a good friend, I have a treat for you!" I then began playing the video for him.

He laughed when he saw them in their Bianchi kit and then his eyes about popped out of his head as he watched Sarah dancing nude with just her jersey on. He then laughed and said, "God, that would make one hell of an advertisement for our bikes." As the video continued his jaw dropped as he watched the lap dances and then about flipped-out when he heard me tell them to have sex with the guys.

When the video stopped, Daniele just stared at me for about a minute before talking. "Are you fucking nuts? How could you let that happen?"

I laughed and said, "I don't know why I did it. It just sort of happened. I could see the lust in the girls eyes as the danced nearly naked and thought a lap dance would be harmless. Then, as they did that I just thought a little extra stimulation would help them get off, so I suggested the touching part to the guys. Then I thought, these guys had been so great with Kate last year and this and they looked like they were about to explode, so I told the girls to go ahead and have sex with them.

"The thing you need to know is that all three of them are exhibitionists and extremely lustful. Additionally, from before we were married, Kate encouraged me to have sex first with Julie and Later with Sarah. So, I thought turnabout was fair play. All three of them love me to the extreme and I know they would never cheat or leave me, so I thought I could give the three of them a treat, this one time.

"You know, it's not unlike your relationship with Giulia. She enjoys being with women, but she loves you and only you. Because of that, you are secure enough to allow her to have extracurricular fun on occasion. Actually, your relationship planted the seed in my head. Does that answer your question?"

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, I get it now. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to meeting these guys."

"About that, we may have to tiptoe a bit around the events of the other night. All three of them are married and I'm not too sure if they told their wives. Sarah told them that secrets might make things worse in the long run, but we have no idea how things stand."

I got a text from Giuseppe with the name of the restaurant we would be going to and the time to meet them. He also said the reservation was made in Fillipo's name. I asked Daniele about the restaurant and he said it rated four stars with Michelin and was very expensive. "Well, it's a good thing we have or nice clothes from our dinner with your CEO!

The six of us wore our best clothes and were amazed as we walked into Specialit� Italiana. The Maggiordomo greeted us, so I said, "We are part of Mr. Covi's party."

He smiled and said, "They are all awaiting your arrival. If you'll walk this way please."

We followed him through the dining room into a second room where we saw our three friends along with their wives. I was a little nervous as to what might transpire with the wives, but they were all smiles and quite friendly. They all spoke English, so Kate, Julie and Sarah would all be included in the conversations. I was dazzled by how beautiful the wives were. They all had impressive figures and seemed to be about Kate's age, which was a little younger than me.

After introductions, our waiter asked what we'd like to drink. Fillipo suggested Franciacorta, an Italian equivalent of Champagne. All four of us agreed that that sounded good. He returned with four glasses on a tray as another waiter refilled our friends glasses. Once that was done, Giuseppe proposed a toast.

"Here's to a wonderful and long lasting relationship with our American friends with many more bike races!"

We all yelled, 'Salute!", touched glasses with everyone and then sipped our wine. It was a lovely wine and tasted great. We milled around the room talking to each other. After a while, Kate came up to me and whispered, "Apparently, our boys took Sarah's advice and admitted to what happened in Fillipo's room. It seems the ladies weren't too terribly upset, according to Giuseppe. His wife, Alma, told me she and her friends wanted to talk to us girls separately from the men later tonight. Would you airdrop the video you took to my phone so I can share it with them?"

I did as Kate asked and then she gave me a peck on the cheek. After a while Fillipo invited us to take our designated seats. I searched for the card with my name and then stood waiting to see who I'd be next to. I was on one end of one of the sides with Filippo's wife Livia at the head of the table to my left and Giuseppe's wife, Alma, to my right. Kate was across from me. I helped Livia and Alma into their seats and then sat down myself. Pretty soon food started arriving starting with a small antipasto plate followed by a wonderful soup. Fillipo announced from the head of the other end that he had preordered our meal based on today's special.

As we ate, Livia asked Kate, "So you are an avid cycle racing fan?"

Kate smiled and said, "I wouldn't say avid. After last year's race I wanted to know more about the riders, so I followed the season. Reg, Julie, Sarah and I are all avid cyclists and have logged about 5000 miles so far this year with all of the training and organized rides we've done. How many kilometers is that, Reg?"

"A bit over 8,000, I think."

Livia looked surprised and said, "I'm impressed. I think Alma, Emilia and I have only done about 1200km. So, how do you find the time?"

Kate laughed and said, "Well, Reg and I are self-employed. I write code for computer games and Reg creates apps for iPhones. Julie doesn't currently work at our request because she's a great cook, so we asked her to cook for us in lieu of working and so she could come on this trip with us. Sarah just got out of college and is pondering what she would like to do. So, it's easy for us to make time to ride."

Alma joined in saying, "I'm impressed! Maybe we should start riding more, Livia."