The Dallas School Girls Pt. 02: Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Billy? He's probably sitting in the car in the parking garage, jacking off. And he knows he's invited to the gathering tomorrow."

"There's a gathering?"

Georgia rolled over, opening the nightstand. Under the Gideon Bible and the pink plastic bottle with the screw on top, "There's me being optimistic," she found a print out of names, dates and times, handing it to me.

Today was to be Georgia, Debi, and Sondra. I remembered Debi as the petite brunette with large tits that we're barely hidden behind sheer black at the funeral. The last time I was with Sondra, Jan had joined me in fucking her ass when she was covered in cum from a very exciting, and vengeful, bukkake. Not exactly a classy lady, but sexy as hell.

"There, see?" Georgia pointed to tomorrow's schedule. Jill in the morning, then it simply said "Meryl and Mitch home. -All"

"So when you say "gathering?"

"A full-on orgy, yes. Rumor is that Cy has his eye on your ass."

I chuckled. "Cy can just take a number."

I rolled Georgia onto her stomach and spread her ass cheeks. When she tried to struggle, it only brought her butt higher and made her anus easier to reach. "You're a bit of a control freak, aren't you? OH YES," she cried out as my tongue invaded her ass. Her taste was bitter and full. My cock got hard very quickly. "I could lube you up right now and fuck your tight ass with this big cock." She groaned and pitched her ass back onto my tongue uncontrollably. "But," I stood up, "That might cut into Debi's time and would leave us with nothing to look forward to tomorrow evening."

She rolled onto her back, bringing her knees to her tits and spreading her cheeks so her puckered ass stared at me. "Fuck. You." She said with a smile before climbing off the bed and gathering her clothes. "I'll leave the lube here. Someone else might as well enjoy it."

"I thank you on their behalf. Georgia, there are many brands of lube. The first time I saw that pink bottle, was..."

"The first time you fucked your wife. Yep. Easy clean-up, non-allergenic, and no lousy taste." She had such a good time it became the official lube of the Dallas School Girls.

"I'm surprised that's not their advertising slogan." I took my laptop from the suitcase and turned it on.

"If you post about this on Facebook, I will hunt you down..."

"Not posting. Just some research. Getting a sense of what Debi is like, other than the toe-sex kink."

"I can tell you in one sentence," Georgia was tucking her large breasts into an even larger bra. "The Caribbean. She just took a vacation there and can't shut up about it. Evidently, her tour guide was a well-hung hunk with a great tan and fantastic feet."

"What more could a woman want?"

"Rum. Get two drinks in her, and she's yours. On the other hand, if she's coming to your little love nest, she's probably yours already." She picked up her panties and stuffed them in her purse, straightening her skirt before reaching for the door.

"Still certain I can't tempt you with a little ass-play?"

"Tomorrow, baby. You won't be able to stop me." She flipped up her skirt, flashing her thick pale ass, and walked out.

I picked up the room service menu and made a quick call, placing an order for a crab appetizer, skewered pork with pineapple, and a pitcher of "Sharkbites" from the bar. They promised it will be delivered with 15 minutes.

Perfect.

12