All Comments on 'The Damsel Knight'

by CitizenHotel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dmazdmazabout 1 month ago

Why so dark in the end? You kept it so frivolous and playful all the way, and suddenly so grim dark at the end. It’d be great to end on her friend saving her, or even better if her party just had some fun with her, without all the slavery. It felt like mixing genres.

CitizenHotelCitizenHotelabout 1 month agoAuthor

@dmaz that's actually a really good point that I hadn't considered before. There can be a conflict in my stories between silliness and (usually fairly mild) cruelty. I do like a humiliating ending, but this story is maybe unusually harsh in that respect. I absolutely take your point.

I will say that this was a relatively early story for me and I'm not sure I'd completely found my style by this point. I'm working my way through posting my stories on here and you may notice a more coherent approach to genre in later ones. Then again, maybe not!

thepinkbishopthepinkbishop30 days ago

I agree with dmaz. I really enjoyed the first 75%. It was playful and naughty. The last 2 sections were a bit dark for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCitizenHotel@CitizenHotel
I write porn-adjacent stories about bondage, humiliation, and damsels in distress.
There's very little actual sex in them, but there are definitely adult themes (and a fair amount of over-the-top sexism).