The Damsel Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A reverse prayer."

"Ah yes, a reverse prayer, with the fingers pointed to the heavens and the wrists lashed together between her shoulder blades. In fact I would say she hasn't a prayer at this point, but it's all academic I suppose."

A polite laugh from the others, and a put-out mmmph! from me. I didn't like Lyanna's tone one bit.

"The wrist bindings are carefully anchored to another set of cords tied tightly around our damsel's throat, so any time she even thinks about trying to escape, her air is promptly cut off and she is obliged to change her silly little mind. And her chest is wrapped in a snug harness of ropes that keep her in a single helpless position, prevent any movement of her arms whatsoever, and draw attention to her enjoyably perky tits."

At this point Lyanna stepped forward and tweaked my right nipple through the filmy material of the dress, and I squeaked softly but very angrily into the gag. I was powerless to resist.

"They really are excellent tits, and it is a huge shame they have been covered by armour all these years. Let us hope such a crime against beauty is never allowed to happen again. Now, what next? Our victim's legs are roped together at ankle, knee and thigh, and as she has been good enough to demonstrate, she is quite unable to free herself from these bonds, and won't be able to walk anywhere; the best she can do is a humiliating hop, like a little bunny. Nor, we have discovered, is she able to make any progress with that ultra-tight cleave gag holding my dirty knickers in her mouth. Wait - did we warn her about those?"

I mmmpphed in disgust and despair.

"Perhaps we forgot. What a shame! Still, as unpleasant as they may be to taste, my knickers are doing an excellent job of silencing our damsel, who as a result is unable to either alert any potential rescuers, or cast even those few low-level spells that hadn't already been neutralised by binding her hands. Indeed, we have done a rather good job of neutralising our paladin, who is no longer a threat to anyone. She is barely even a player character at this point. She is an item of furniture, or a piece of treasure. Aren't you, slut?"

"Mmmphh! Hmm mmmph ymmmm dmmmph?"

"Well said. What do you say, then, Ariel? Are we done? Are the runes satisfied?"

"Not quite, I'm afraid. Just a couple more items to attend to."

"Do tell."

"Well, I'm embarrassed to bring this up, hon, but the runes are quite explicit that the sacrificial victim must be… well, virtuous. 'She shall have known neither man nor woman in the bedchamber, but be chaste in thought and word and deed.' Would you say that describes you, hon? Are we on safe ground?"

We were. Chastity was a prerequisite for membership in my order. But by this point I had resolved to offer no further assistance or compliance. I gave Ariel a look of utter contempt.

"Should we check? Do we need to check, Jennifer? Or would you rather just tell us the truth, like a good little paladin?"

My faith in Lyanna had been shaken so much that I believed she might mean this. And she was right: I ought to tell the truth. I sheepishly nodded my head.

"You're a virgin?"

I nodded again, but didn't look her in the eyes.

"Good. Was that so hard? Anything else, Ariel?"

"I don't know if there's anything we can do about this one. It's odd. The runes say, 'The sacrifice shall be arranged in such a way as to bring her joy.' What does that mean?"

Helen laughed. "I think I know. Do you remember when I was kidnapped by dark elves and you all had to rescue me? They tied me up in a way that definitely 'brought joy'."

"What can you possibly mean, Hels?"

"I mean not all of the ropes they used to bind me were strictly… practical. One of the ropes went… How can I put this without shocking Ariel? One of the ropes went inside me."

"No!"

"Yes. I didn't tell you at the time because I didn't want to cause a fuss. But you remember I was quite flustered when you rescued me, don't you?"

"I thought you were just scared they would torture you."

"Quite the opposite. But I didn't want to shock you, so after you untied my hands and went off to kill their pet beholder I… er… attended to myself. Then I untied myself, got dressed and rejoined the party. It was a lovely day."

Ariel was blushing. I was blushing.

"Anyway, that's probably what they mean, isn't it? Let's give her a nice tight crotch rope."

"Is that what it's called? Well, you're the expert. Go ahead, Hels."

Ignoring my furious mmmphs and futile attempts to twist away from her grasp, Helen quickly looped cord around my waist, then down between my legs and… inside me. I realised she had tied a fat knot in that part of the cord because it immediately started rubbing against me. Any movement I made caused… friction. Shocked, I became as still as a statue.

The three of them all noticed this and laughed: Ariel shyly, Helen delightedly, and Lyanna with more than a hint of spite.

"Leave her for long enough and she won't be a virgin any more."

"I don't think it works like that," laughed Helen. "But you're right, this is going to be a big night for our chaste paladin."

"Now, where do the runes say we should leave the sacrificial damsel?"

"It says she must be tethered to that pillar over there. The one jutting out above the cliff, in full view of the town below."

My colleagues - perhaps I should start referring to them as my captors - manhandled me in a less than respectful manner and carried me up to the pillar. They lashed me to it at ankle, waist and chest, doubling the already tight bonds constricting my body at those points. Lyanna took responsibility for ensuring they were as tight as possible, bracing herself with one foot on the back of the pillar while she tugged backwards with all her strength. It was agony. Finally, they looped a noose around my throat and secured this to the small statue of a naked maiden at the top of the pillar. Wrapped with inescapable cords, desperately trying not to put pressure on my throat or intimate parts, I was perfectly, completely still. I couldn't, didn't dare to move a muscle.

"Are you comfortable, darling Jennifer?" asked Lyanna. "Have we adequately prepared you for the sacrifice?"

I nodded, almost imperceptibly.

"Do you think you'll be able to fight the goblins, thoroughly bound, tethered, leashed and humiliated like this?"

I shook my head miserably. Again, the movement was so slight, so cautious, that anyone not expecting it would think I hadn't moved at all.

"No. So you agree that you're a pretty captive, a piece of property? An utterly helpless damsel in distress, tightly trussed up and gagged and quite unable to escape? On display like a common slut, and available for any man who cares to take you and do what we wants with you?"

I nodded.

"You're getting off on this, aren't you? You're turned on right now. You're on the verge, aren't you?"

I nodded again, shakily. My vision was getting blurry. I didn't understand the way I was feeling at all. I hated being a helpless damsel in distress, defeated and humiliated. And I loved it.

"Wonderful. Then our work is done, and we can hand you over to your new owner."

My eyes widened in shock, and I mewled through the gag. "Wmmm dmmppph ymmm mmmpphh?"

"I mean, well… may I introduce Master Riccardo? He is a local… businessman."

I couldn't move my head enough to look properly, but I became dimly aware that a tall dark-haired gentleman was standing next to the pillar. He smelled of perfume and wine.

"Hello, my dear," he said. "Lovely to meet you. And aren't you a delicious gift, all wrapped up for me. Isn't this a happy occasion? This little plan worked perfectly, and to everyone's satisfaction! I get my lovely new whore…"

I squeaked in horror.

"…these girls get enough cash to keep them in magic swords, or whatever it is they like to play with, and rid of a pain in their lovely little butts…"

The girls laughed flirtatiously.

"…and the men of Damselheim get to fuck a fancy paladin - or ex-paladin, I suppose I should say, based on that rule about chastity - whenever they like, for as long as they like, in whatever way they like. Provided they've got enough coin, of course. You won't be cheap."

My mmmppphs started to change in character now. I wasn't complaining, I was pleading. Tears were running down my face.

"Oh, well done! The tears are a very nice touch. The men will enjoy that. Although I doubt you'll need to pretend. We're going to give you lots of reasons to weep. Beginning with tonight's little show. If you look down there, you'll see that the townspeople are starting to come out of their homes. I told them you'd be here at sundown."

He was right. A small crowd had gathered, all gazing up at me.

"We'd better get you nicely lit up."

I hadn't noticed, but there were large bullseye oil lanterns either side of the pillar. When he applied a match, they quickly blazed up, directing a powerful light on to my bound body. There was a murmur in the crowd, some cheers, some laughter. I didn't like them seeing me humbled like this, trussed up and helpless. They knew me as a powerful knight, not this pathetic weak damsel in distress.

"We want to make sure everybody can see. After all, I've offered to give them a free demonstration of my newest item. Which is you."

He started to stroke my tummy with his fingers, which were slightly oily. Gradually, unbearably, they started to move downwards.

"I've asked a couple of the stronger lads to come up and help me with that, so you've got a full dance card, you might say. You'll be busy until the dawn. At which point you should be sufficiently exhausted that we can safely transfer you to my brothel, and your new life can begin. It's going to be wonderful. You're going to love it… or hate it, I suppose, but it really doesn't matter one way or the other. You'll never again be asked your opinion, or given any choice whatsoever, on this or anything else."

I struggled desperately to overcome the twin feelings of arousal and despair that were overwhelming me. But one thought gave me hope. Minerva had always protected me in the past, and she would again now. I would not be abandoned. As Father Drax always says, when hope is gone and the sky is dark, Minerva will-

"You still think Minerva is going to save you, don't you?"

Master Riccardo was peering closely into my face. I could smell the soap he'd used to shave with: something expensive and probably sinful. He laughed.

"You know how I can be sure Minerva won't save you?"

"Mmmmph?"

"Because there's no such thing as Minerva. Father Drax, as you call him, made her up. It's a scam to get pretty girls into his training academy."

"Mmmpphhh??? Mmmmppphhh!!!"

"You didn't notice that all the novices were girls? And not just any girls, but girls with spectacular figures and shall we say limited intellectual accomplishments? You thought that was a coincidence?"

I had always suspected it, I realised, just never admitted it to myself.

"My word, Drax was right. You're even more stupid than you are beautiful - and you are very, very beautiful. The man has an excellent eye. Maybe he'll pop round one day, just for old time's sake, and explain theology to you in a bit more depth, see if he can trigger some intellectual revelations. I'd call it a discussion, but you won't be doing any talking."

I was weeping again, giving myself up to despair. I couldn't move, couldn't resist, couldn't call for help. All I could do was weep.

"Now let's get on with the demonstration, shall we? We've got a long night ahead, and everyone is watching. Try to enjoy yourself, won't you?"

And I'm ashamed to say that I did.

======

Melisandrine looked at the pale, half-naked, mud-streaked girl and wondered that the human soul could suffer so much without being entirely crushed. What a story. What an experience.

"You know you're safe now, Jennifer, don't you? I'll never let them take you back."

She nodded, sadly. Mel could tell she didn't believe a word.

Brothel guards are never the most astute or intimidating of foes, but even so, Mel had been surprised by the ease with which she had broken into Riccardo's well-appointed establishment and got Jennifer out. Most of the guards had simply run away when the heavily armed ranger burst in, almost as if they never intended to fight back. A more thoughtful adventurer might have found this… suspicious. But Mel was not thoughtful. Skilful, compassionate, hugely courageous… not to mention stunningly beautiful, with cascades of wavy dark hair, a slim figure and full breasts. But not thoughtful. She tended to act first and think later. And the second she heard rumours that a virtuous paladin had been sold into sexual slavery, she knew she had to break her out.

"Melisandrine?"

"Yes, Jenn?"

"I just want to say, I'm so sorry."

"Oh my sweet girl, what can you possibly have to be sorry for?"

"For this."

And the room went black.

When Melisandrine woke up she almost cried out with pain. Her head throbbed. And her arms, she realised, were twisted behind her back and bound there with cruel thin cords. In fact - awareness expanding as she awoke fully - her entire body was tied tightly into a severe hogtie, boots brushing the tips of her fingers, and she could barely move. What had happened?

"Ah, you're awake. Pleased to finally meet you, my dear."

Her heart dropped. She recognised the oily brothelkeeper at once. From her position on the floor she had to crane her neck to look up at him.

"Confused? Good! They always are, and I always enjoy it."

"What is the meaning of this? And where is Jennifer?"

"Oh, Jennifer's here too."

Riccardo whistled to one of his attendants, who rushed off.

"I've had my eye on you for a while, Melisandrine Oathkeeper. As soon as I heard about your exploits in the dark elf slave pits I just had to own you. I don't know what it is about powerful, capable women; I just want to bind and enslave them. Fortunately, lots of other men seem to share my tastes, and I've got very rich while indulging my hobby. And you're going to make me even richer."

"My friends will rescue me." Mel sounded more confident than she felt.

"My dear, I'm counting on it! How do you think I fill my brothel with beautiful adventuresses? I don't go out finding them. They come to me. Every one thinks she's going to deliver justice and rescue the slaves. And every one ends up adding to my harem."

"You're mad."

"No, I'm all too rational. Whereas girls like you are obsessed. Obsessed with justice, obsessed with truth, obsessed with setting the world to rights. When really you should have just been thankful that you weren't a bound slave subject to my customers' every filthy whim. You'll miss that state of affairs, I assure you."

"Let me go!"

"I don't think I will. Oh, here's Jennifer."

Jenn walked through the door, naked, washed and oiled. Her arms were held in a black leather sheath behind her back, but she was otherwise unbound.

"Come here, slave girl. Melisandrine here was asking about you."

"Yes, master?"

"I believe she's wondering why you knocked her out and delivered her up to us as a helpless captive."

"Why, I did it because the master commanded it."

"But that is a shocking betrayal. She had come here to rescue you."

"I have no wish to be free. Servitude is a privilege, master."

"Yes, it is."

Melisandrine was wide-eyed with fear and fury.

"I don't know how you brainwashed her, but you won't brainwash me! Mark my words, I will escape from these bonds and avenge all the women you have wronged!"

Riccardo smiled.

"They always say the same thing. But this grows tedious. Gag this one, and we can begin her training."

A cruel leather bit was pulled tightly between Melisandrine's teeth, and her last independent words were stifled. She would never again be free. And before long, she would forget she had ever wanted to be.

FIN

12