The Dance of Light and Nature

Story Info
A priestess of the Light and an elven druid sleep together.
2.8k words
4.83
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa Lightpsirit craned her neck up, trying to reach the taller night elf's lips. The druid's shining silver eyes stared back at her, a teasing look etched across the night elf's face as the shorter human priestess reached for her. Even on the balls of her feet, even on her tippy toes, the young human priestess could not reach those luscious, violet lips.

Finally, Eveningstar had had enough fun taunting the girl, and leaned in; their lips met, and the warmth of each other's lips melted away any apprehension or doubt the pair had. The two wrapped their arms around the other, sinking further and further into each other's embrace. Alyssa felt the night elf's hand running through her own blonde hair, and relished at the sensation of her fingers against her skin. Another hand supported the priestess against the curve of her back, near her hips. Alyssa, not sure of what to be doing in this situation, awkwardly fumbled about placing her hand upon Eveningstar. She could feel the druid's lips curve into a smile even as the two held theirs together.

Eveningstar broke the kiss and pulled her face away a few inches so she could look upon the human she held. Alyssa's cheeks burned a bright red as the elf gazed upon her. In a quiet, but endearing voice, the druid asked, "Lightbearer, is this your first time being with someone?" There was no judgment apparent in the elf's tone and her face did not show an ounce of ridicule.

Alyssa felt her cheeks get even hotter, if that was at all possible. They felt like a hearth with a roaring flame to her. Alyssa turned her face and coughed, awkward and ashamed that it was that obvious for the druid to so quickly pick up on. Alyssa had had no time for boys- let alone girls- in her life as a priestess of the Holy Light. She had spent nearly her entire life within the Stormwind Cathedral, and only recently had she begun her part of her patronage to the church of traveling throughout the kingdom, helping the citizens of Stormwind anyway she could. She had fed the poor in Westfall, and even fought off the undead in Duskwood.

But I've never been with anyone romantically.

"I, uh, don't have very much experience, no." Alyssa sputtered the words out as quick as she could. She felt embarrassed, and it only grew with each passing second. If there had been a clock in their room, she would have heard every tick of it, and probably would have focused on it just to be rid of this awkwardness.

A light touch upon her face drew her back to the moment. Eveningstar gently cupped the young priestess's chin and guided her expression back to the druid. Without another word, Eveningstar drew her in for another fiery, passionate kiss. Their lips met, clumsy at first, but as more time passed, the more precise the two got. Their tongues danced together as the two pressed their bodies closer. Alyssa let out a slight moan, and once she heard it, she decided to let it continue. Eveningstar's nails scratched at the priestess's back through her light robes, causing Alyssa to gasp for breath. She continued moaning, though the kissing stopped for a moment.

The druid took the priestess by the hips and swung her around toward their room's bed. A deep, sultry voice came from the elf in a raspy tone, "shall we continue?", Eveningstar implored.

Alyssa sucked in air, then nodded in a rapid motion. In a whisper, she answered, "yes" to the druid's question. However, before they moved closer to the bed, the night elf moved the human's hair aside, exposing the flesh of her neck and shoulder. The druid placed a delicate kiss on her smooth, pale skin. The violet lips upon her flesh sent a shiver up Alyssa's spine, and she could feel her knees about to buckle from the sensation. Eveningstar then proceeded to kiss her up and down her exposed skin, sometimes tugging at her robe to reveal more.

Alyssa ran her hand through the druid's midnight blue hair, grabbing and tugging it as the druid began biting and sucking at the other woman's neck. Alyssa began moaning once again, her knees getting weaker and weaker by the second. She could feel all her nerves aching to be touched by the the elf's soft lips, yet ferocious bite.

In a split second decision, Alyssa lunged from her lover towards the bed, and twisted around, her back leaning against the bed frame, her hips and legs presenting themselves in an inviting gesture. Eveningstar smirked at her, but then slowly stepped toward the woman, over emphasizing each step she took towards her. Alyssa felt like an eternity had passed by the time the elf finally descended upon her once again. The elf placed her hand upon the young priestess's large breast and gave it a gentle yet firm squeeze. Alyssa hadn't realized it, but the air she had been unknowingly holding came rushing out. The electric touch of the elf's hand spilled throughout her entire body.

Alyssa bit her lower lip as the night elf went to work, grabbing and squeezing the priestess's breasts in different ways, each creating a different sensation. Sometimes, the touch was light, yet the sensations it created almost made the priestess convulse, as if being tickled. Other times, the druid cupped the breasts and squeezed rather roughly, causing the young woman to take a sharp inhale of air as she twisted about in response to the elf's touch. Soon enough, the elf pulled the fabric from the human's chest, forcing the robe away and pulling the woman's silken shirt up over the lovely lumps of flesh. The elf eyed the round breasts and hard nipples for a few seconds before she pounced upon them, as if she were a panther selecting her next meal. The elf ran her hands over the pair of tits, moving them in a circular pattern, before stopping on the nipples. These she lightly twisted, like a rogue fidgeting with a lock upon a hidden chest of loot. She cupped one breast and somewhat pointed the nipple toward her, then took the nipple in her mouth. Alyssa let out an audible gasp as the druid began teasing the nipple by biting it lightly with her teeth and dancing her tongue around it. Alyssa arched her torso forward and pulled her own head back slightly. She ran a hand through her own -now messy- hair.

Alyssa found herself being pushed over the bed frame and landing with a slight bounce as her back hit the soft mattress. Past her, she could see Eveningstar removing her own leather clothing. Oh, how she wanted to jump up and help her out of her jerkin and leggings, the feel the smoothness of her skin, the warmth of her bare body against her own. Alyssa, without realizing it, propped herself up on her elbows to watch the night elf fully undress. At one point, when the night elf was tugging off her purple panties, Alyssa began to rise from the bed. Seeing this, and wanting to prevent it, Eveningstar tossed her now removed panties at the awaiting priestess, causing her to stop and catch them. Before Alyssa knew what had happened, the night elf pounced onto the bed before her, placed between her legs. Eveningstar wrapped her hands around the priestess's thighs and pulled her closer to the her face. She paused for a brief moment, and instructed Alyssa to "bite down on the panties, otherwise the other people in the inn will hear her."

Alyssa didn't know what she meant, and before she could comply, Eveningstar began eating her out. She licked up and down Alyssa's pussy lips and worked her magic upon her clit. Alyssa arched her back and let out a very audible moan. Grasping for the discarded panties and finally finding them, she forces the cloth into her mouth like a gag. The scent and aroma of the night elf is evident and intoxicating to her, like the scent of lavender and roses. She does not have much time to ponder the scent, however, because she is forced back into the moment of love making as the druid bites down with her teeth on the woman's clit. The sensation throws spark all throughout the woman despite the gentle pressure, but it is enough to force the woman to further arch her back and attempt to pull her genitals away from the night elf. Eveningstar holds her firmly against the thighs, however, and doesn't let her pull away. Still working her tongue against Alyssa's clit, Eveningstar employs rapid and deliberate circular motions around it.

Alyssa's body feels hot as she convulses against the other woman's tongue. She can't believe how good her body feels right now. The wetness of the druid's tongue and the roughness of her hold on her thighs excites the priestess more and more. Her body arches further, and a muffled moan escapes her lips as she convulses with ecstasy. The druid's right hand leaves the priestess's thigh. Two fingers slip into the Alyssa's wet pussy. At first, it is just the tips of the fingers, but eventually the night elf's slender fingers delve deeper and deeper into her cave, until finally they are all the way up inside her. Alyssa continues moaning and squirming with pleasure against the sensation of Eveningstar's lithe fingers thrusting in and out of her tight vagina. The sensation of the fingers inside her, caressing Alyssa's g-spot and filling the confines of her vagina, along with the growing sensation of the woman's tongue movements around her clitoris finally forced the young priestess over the edge; built up fluids spray out of the woman's pussy like a water fountain. Much of it splashes down onto the night elf's lower face and throat, but she doesn't seemed bothered.

At this, Alyssa went limp and fell to the bed. She felt loose and untethered to the room and world around her. She felt herself drifting away, as if a cloud dissipating in the sky. However, her lover kept her grounded; in a sea of bobbing sensations and emotions, Eveningstar was her anchor to reality. She pulled herself beside her, a cocky look of triumph drawn upon her face. Alyssa continued looking up at the ceiling of their room at the inn, breathing hard through the fabric of the panties. She realized then that they were still in her mouth. She removed them, damp from her saliva and bunched up. Some teeth marks were evident upon the thin material.

Without thinking and between breaths, the priestess handed the pair of panties back to the druid and said, "thanks for uh, letting me borrow these?" The words escaped her lips before she realized what she just did and what she had just said to the woman that made her have her first and only orgasm in her life. Embarrassment slammed into her like a runaway merchant's wagon in the Trade District. Her hands flew up to her face and covered the once again reddening skin. She felt like screaming now, but before she could, the night elf placed a gentle touch upon the priestess's bare chest.

"First times can be very confusing. I know this, and now, so do you." She smiled, and the warmth of that smile flooded into Alyssa, giving a similar but yet quite different sense of peace and love as when she chanted prayers that guided the light through her to others. In that moment, everything felt perfect. She felt safe and comfortable with this woman beside her.

"May I ask you for a favor, priestess," the night elf asked, a teasing tone upon her voice, "that you let me ride you? I've felt nearly every inch of you, and well, your body seems quite perfect to me." She finished with a wink, her hand moving from Alyssa's chest to her legs now, where her nails trailed against her skin.

"Wh- what do you mean?"

"May I show you?" Eveningstar asked her in a low whisper. She got to her knees, and with a gentle hand, spread the priestess's legs apart. Eveningstar then positioned herself over Alyssa's waist, propping herself up against the priestess's thighs. "Are you comfortable?" Alyssa nodded her head. She took in the full sight of the naked druid now; tall and slender, yet not dainty. She had a flat stomach and well defined muscles. And she was simply beautiful. Her light blue skin reminded Alyssa of the moonlight.

Eveningstar leaned down to Alyssa's face and gave her a quick, playful kiss on the lips. It lingered, however, and the druid bit at Alyssa's lower lip, seeming as if she didn't want to let go. Alyssa, half chuckling, half moaning, attempted to follow her as she pulled away. The druid finally broke away from the kiss, and with a light yet forceful hand, shoved the priestess back down to her back. Eveningstar, rebalancing herself over the priestess's waist, gives one last look to Alyssa, as if asking "ready?" Alyssa once again nodded, biting her lower lip in anticipation.

Eveningstar then begins to push her rear backwards, and with precision, thrusts herself forward. Alyssa takes in a sharp gasp of air as the two women's clits come into contact. Eveningstar, too, lets out a slight moan. The motion continues, slowly at first and full of deliberate movements to maximize the stimulation. Alyssa's hands creep up the druid's legs, and she lets her nails dig into the meat of her pale blue thighs. Violet lines begin to appear as the priestess digs her nails into the woman's flesh, serving a reminder to what's happened this night.

Alyssa finds the rhythm of the thrusts begin to increase in speed. She bites her lower lip and arches her back, pushing her breasts upwards and tilting her head back. A moan escapes her lips. Hands find their way to the priestess's bouncing breasts, cupping them and massaging them. Alyssa closes her eyes, allowing herself to feel every gyration of Eveningstar's hips, every squeeze of her hands about her breasts, every gliding finger around her hard nipples. Each sensation was distinct, yet flowed together in perfect harmony. The priestess felt her senses were about to explode, and a familiar tingling was begin to course through her. She began to convulse, yet the druid continued grinding her clitoris against Alyssa's own.

Alyssa grabbed at the woman's hips, but they didn't stay there for long. Eveningstar stopped massaging Alyssa's breasts, and instead grabbed Alyssa's hands by the wrists. She forced them up, level with Alyssa's head and on either side of her. She held them there, despite the priestess trying to regain control. Still gyrating on the woman's clitoris, Eveningstar leaned in and kissed at the other woman, starting at her breasts. Alyssa felt the night elf's tongue dancing about her nipples, causing her to twitch and shake.

Alyssa sucked in air as best she could in between what felt like her constant moaning. It tangled in the night with similar sounds coming from Eveningstar, though hers were muffled as she began sucking on a nipple. Her thrusting continued, faster and faster. Both their moans grew louder. One hand was let free. The priestess clawed at the bed, grabbing a fistful of the sheets. A hand went to Alyssa's neck, then up to the back of her head. It pulled at her hair. The kissing and sucking her breast ended. She felt a hot breath upon her clavicle. A warm yet wet kiss. Lips trailed up to her jaw.

Then ecstasy once more. The priestess reached her climax once again. Her body shook and trembled, though this time no fluid shot out of her, the woman felt the same sensations, like that of electricity dancing throughout her squirming body. The druid clutched at the woman, giving a few more quick thrusts before it stopped abruptly. Eveningstar sank down, resting her face in the curve of Alyssa's neck and shoulder, breathing deeply. Alyssa felt a wetness trickling down her inner thighs and around her genitals. Alyssa allowed her legs to rest, and Eveningstar slumped down against her, their two hot, sweat drenched bodies melding together. The druid curled up against the priestess, one hand running through her hair, the other resting a top Alyssa's rising and falling chest. The priestess, like wise, followed suit; she let her arm be used somewhat as a pillow for the druid, but wrapped it around Eveningstar's shoulders. The left hand came up to cup the woman's face, a thumb gliding over her darkened cheeks.

In a moment's passing, the two were asleep in each other's embrace.