All Comments on 'The Dare'

by NotHemingway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Oldie64Oldie64almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it a lot, but I had guessed the end long before it came.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Nice storyline that became obvious. However, what if... she decided to use a complete stranger for the "fantasy"? That means it would have backfired on her idiot husband tremendously! Cheers.

mbh129mbh129almost 3 years ago

I,too, had it figured out. However, sometimes it's the journey, not the end that makes it good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A nice story, reminds me a lot of Mr X which I assume is inspired by, but well written all the same!

NotHemingwayNotHemingwayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Sometimes a story writes itself. I realized the ending was obvious, but couldn't think how else to end it. Any suggestions? I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it. N.H.

LadyJ69_JALadyJ69_JAalmost 3 years ago

a lovely and erotic story, thanks!!

270498270498over 2 years ago

She should have used that cute guy at the gym to fulfill her fantasy. LOL!!!! that would have backfired the husband's plan.

NotHemingwayNotHemingwayover 2 years agoAuthor

Actually, you're right. That would have been a neat twist. I could have done alternate endings -- the reader could choose. One, romance with her husband. Two, where she bonds with the cute guy and leaves Sebastian. I'll keep this in mind for the next story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotHemingway@NotHemingway
I write for a living, although not fiction. I enjoy stories where the eroticism flows from the narrative, and the specifics are left to one's imagination. I am often accused of being short on descriptions of sex acts, but I'm trying to do better in that regard. All comments...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Dare Series Info