The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sebastian, I need to talk to you about something important."

He turned to me. "That sounds serious. Is everything ok?"

"Yes and no. I love our lovemaking [I lied], but I'd like to be more adventurous. I was reading in a woman's magazine about a couple that engaged in role playing. Like where the husband pretends he is a pirate, and he captures this fair maiden. He forcibly strips off her clothes, then he ravishes her. Have you ever thought about playing a game like that?"

To my surprise, he was receptive. "That sounds exciting. But only if you'll be my captive," he said.

"Of course, stupid", I laughed. "Did you think I was sending you off to kidnap some other woman? Even in a fantasy?"

"You're the only woman I want to ravish."

We kissed -- a passionate kiss, not the routine husband-wife peck on the cheek. And began to make plans for my capture tomorrow night. We talked about what I'd wear, would he be dressed as a pirate, would he tie me up? What would he do to me? (A lot.)

"Shall I call you Blackbeard?", I teased.

"No, my love, call me Ishmael."

I was stunned and initially confused. What? Then I understood.

"You dog, you" I laughed. "You did that?"

"Yes, my love. I too felt our love life was getting boring. But I needed to excite you, to first awaken that passion I knew was buried by convention. You're not angry, are you?"

I never answered the question. I was too busy tearing off his clothes. Rehearsing for tomorrow night.

12