All Comments on 'The Dare'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Did you publish this before, perhaps under a different name? I'm an old bastard now but have an excellent memory.

So, yes, I enjoyed this story. Dave can pat himself on the back for carefully helping guide a couple along a line of fantasy and excitement that many couples go through. I also have felt a great deal of pleasure having helped a few couples myself. Thoughts of my own pleasure were secondary! Yeah, right! LOL. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: Hazel realized Don was a sissy wimp cuck so she destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce. She then moved in with Ben and became his fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nga Mihi mate. Well written and very erotic. Do not bother with the cuckophobes, they are only driven by jealousy and a desire to dominate, and will never know the full joy of sex. Keep them coming:)

dick_hardendick_harden3 months ago

Loved it. Well written, great story. Looking forward to the next part. Thanks

patilliepatillie3 months ago

Superhot story Minge, I do think this one is one of your true tales. What an unexpected bonus to your beach trip! Cant wait to hear the rest of Hazel's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES