The Dark Horde Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO, she said to herself. It was getting difficult to think as her animal self was losing the capacity to think. She had to think, she had to face the lion. No, the man, it was a man who was chasing her, the lion was fucking her. It was supposed to be a good thing. She focused on her pussy and yes, there, that feeling of pleasure and fullness and hot hot wetness. She forced herself to calm down, to slow her heart, to stop and face the lion who had been chasing her.

The man, she told herself, he is a man, not a lion.

She turned and there he stood, a man, walking cautiously towards her. Val quickly glanced at her hands. They were human hands. The only thing doe-like were the little horns that were still rising from her head.

Val gathered herself, standing firm to face him, though her belly was still in knots of fear. Val noticed that she did not have her sword with her. She had to face him bare-handed.

"Who are you?" She asked him.

"Who are you! You are the one who called to my Mistress," he replied.

"My name is Valentine, and I am here on a mission to save the forest from...evil wizards. Lizard wizards." That sounded ridiculous to say, but the man seemed to not be surprised and took her statement seriously.

"We have seen those evil lizard wizards, and my Mistress will be pleased to hear that someone is willing to fight them."

"That's why I am here," said Val quickly," we need your help!"

"We can't help you in this fight," he replied, almost sadly.

Val hesitated a second before stating a truth.

"I need your help. I am here because I can't fight, and my friend thought that maybe you could teach me," she finally said.

"Teach you to fight? Impossible, it would take years," he said flatly.

"Teach me to be brave," she confessed.

He cocked his head and looked at her. He moved closer until he was just a foot or two away, his half-erect cock bobbing between the two of them. Val had her back to a boulder and couldn't move away. She couldn't help but think that technically, they were fucking right now, or so said her pussy.

"You are brave," the man finally said, "very brave. If you weren't, you'd be dead."

He stepped a bit closer, sniffing the air, leaning closer to sniff her hair. His cock brushed against her thighs. They were almost the same height, so the tip of his cock was sliding between her legs to rest against her pussy lips. Val swallowed, feeling her pussy swell and open as the smooth skin of his cock brushed against the soft skin of her inner lips.

"What you are not," he continued, " is a killer."

"But I need to be..." she whispered, distracted by the feelings that were coming from her pussy.

"No, you don't. You..." he said as he moved slightly closer, his cock twitching and hardening against her pussy, "...are a woman. And as a woman..." he continued, shifting his hips to tip his cock into the entrance of her pussy, pushing her open, "....you are..." he pushed in, sliding an inch of cock into her, "...death."

Val gasped, her focus suddenly gone. She was being doubly penetrated, once by a throbbing lion cock, again by the slowly advancing member of this dangerous man. She found it hard to distinguish the two realities, feeling the hot breath of the lion on her neck, the pressure of his teeth on her head, the powerful strokes of his cock into her wet pussy. The man pushed too, long slow strokes that slid into her slicked pussy, the tempo of his thrust somehow exactly half the speed of the lions.

His arms wrapped around Val, pulling her to him until her breasts were crushed against his chest. He placed one hand on her ass, lifting her slightly, the other hand on the base of her neck, pulling her head back. He was incredibly strong. There was no attempt to kiss, he instead kept his eyes fixed on hers as he pushed slowly into her. Val lifted her leg to give him a better angle, wrapping it around his waist. The man moved his hand a bit so that he could better take her weight. Val wrapped her other leg around his waist. Holding her up with one hand, he continued to slowly, deeply, fuck her.

Val wrapped her arms around his neck, knocking his lion pelt off of his shoulders. They stayed locked like this for what felt forever, his cock slowly pistoning into her pussy, drawing out streams of her juices, as the lion cock hammered at her pussy from behind in a strange sort of double penetration.

Val sensed a sort of challenge in the man's eyes. Without hesitating she grabbed a fistful of his hair, pulling his head back slightly. He snarled, the rhythm of his thrusts suddenly off. But Val could feel his cock harden in her.

She dropped one foot, sliding it down his leg until it bumped against his knee. She hooked it there, digging her heel into the back of it, and pushed. His knee bent, sending him stumbling to the side. Val held on to him, guiding him down. He landed on his back with a thud, his cock popping out of her pussy. Before he could recover, she straddled his face, covering his mouth with her soaking wet pussy. She held on to his head by the hair, pulling his face deeper into her sex.

Without a hesitation her started licking and lapping away at the folds of her cunt, drinking her juices. Val rubbed herself on his face, flicking her clit across his nose. His hands grabbed her ass, massaging her butt with his strong and calloused fingers. His tongue found the entrance of her vagina, dipped into it, pushed it open, started to stab into it like a thick short cock. Val could feel the first tremors of an orgasm rising through her thighs. She teased herself, letting the pleasure rise and rise, but it was his orgasm that she needed.

She pulled away and scooted down, leaving a wet trail down his chest, until his hard cock pocked her ass. Guiding it with one hand, she slid back onto it, enveloping it with the heat of her pussy. He moaned.

His beard was matted with her juices, She grabbed his face, a finger in his mouth, pushing his head into the ground. She started a rocking motion with her hips, then a faster rise and fall along his shaft. She pulled at her core, drawing her inner muscles around his cock, milking him.

He groaned, his hands roughly moving across her body, from her hips to her tits, grabbing a handful of flesh before dropping back to her hips. He started pushing up with his hips, lifting her up further. He was going to cum, Val thought, pleased. She felt him with her pussy, placing her awareness there, feeling how the head of his cock was sliding across the wet skin of her vagina. Feeling the fulness his cock brought, yes, there, that emptiness in her lower belly, ready to receive his energy.

He shook and shivered, and her pussy was suddenly flooded with his cum. The lion roared and her pussy was flooded with his cum. She let out a cry as the sensation drew an orgasm out of her. Sitting around the campfire, chanting, Val moaned, her pussy suddenly dripping wet.

Her orgasm rose up and up, riding on the spear of energy shooting up from the man's cock. Her body was being filled with a burning, bright energy from the lions' cock. When she finally opened her eyes again, and took a long gasping breath, she felt on fire, giant, enormous, powerful and, a new sensation for her, sharp, as if she could cut through mountains.

She collapsed next to him, the two sharing a moment, catching their breath.

The man rolled over in his side, propping up his head on his arm to look at Val.

"I should be angry at you for what you stole," he said, "but you earned it. And it's been a while..." he said, caressing her belly with a rough hand.

Val turned to him.

"Why did you say I was death?" She asked.

The man sat up into a cross-legged position. He suddenly looked old and wise rather than dangerous. A deep intelligence shone from his deep set eyes. This was the servant of a Goddess. Not a mindless brute, but a hero of old.

"As a woman, you are the manifestation of both life and death. You contain both, as each is the complimentary opposite to each other. Without one, there would not be the other. You and your sisters move from life to death every month. The emptiness within you from which life grows is the same emptiness to which death takes us. You see, I am an instrument of death, but you ARE death. Or at least you have it within you."

"I'm not sure how that helps me," muttered Val.

"Death is present in every moment. It is necessary. You can be part of the cycle from life to death, or you can pretend that you are outside of it."

"Pretend, hu..." she said.

"I tried to evade death, and even I failed. " he said gently.

"So, who..." started Val, but she realized that the man, and the landscape around them, was slowly fading away. As did the lion.

There was a falling sensation as she reconnected with her prone self, ass in the air and pussy full of lion cum, and then with her seated self,

She gave a startled cry as she opened her eyes.

Gracius and Bear turned to look at her, surprised.

"Did you meet him?" Asked Gracius hurriedly, " did you meet Gilgamesh?"

12