The Dark Room

Story Info
A wife gets her threesome fantasy realized at work.
1.4k words
24k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen stood in the middle of the room. The only light coming through a small crack of the barely open door. Her heart was racing with nervous anticipation. She closed her eyes and tried to slow her breathing. She heard the creak of the door, but by the time she opened her eyes, the door had closed again. She strained her eyes against the dark to see who entered, but even with the sliver of light, Jen couldn't see anything.

A small noise from behind her, sent a shiver down her spine. Jen felt his hands brush along the length of her arms and hot breath roll across her neck. Warm lips landed on the soft flesh just below her ear.

She felt the mystery man firmly press against her back, as his hands landed on her hips, feeling one as it began to travel up, and the other hand slipped down. Kisses started to play down her neck. One hand found her breast and began to knead it through her shirt, as his other gripped her ass.

Suddenly, she felt a third hand! This one lifted her face upward, just before his lips claimed hers. Jen's senses were heightened. So much sensation assaulted her at once. She felt another hand slip under the waistband of her pants, familiar fingers slid across her already-wet lips and one slipped into her hot pussy. She knew what was happening then. Her husband and another man were caressing her body. Her husband broke the kiss just long enough, to whisper one word in her ear.

"Andrew."

She felt Andrew behind her, ground his bulge against her tight ass as her husband plunged his finger in and out of her, and kissed her deeply. Without warning, her husband broke the kiss and spun her around to face Andrew, who immediately took over and claimed her lips in a deep kiss!

His hands began to undo her shirt buttons—one by one, unbuttoned—as her husband brought her closer and closer to release. Her shirt fell open, and Andrew's hands cupped her bare breasts, his thumbs rubbed lightly across her erect nipples.

Her husband pushed her pants down with his free hand, catching the thong she wore today with them. Not content to stay still, her hands began to move; she started exploring Andrew's chest and shoulders. She returned the kiss with all the passion these men were storing inside of her.

Her right hand drifted down and she felt the hard shaft pressing against the loose fabric of gray sweatpants. Her other hand reached back to grasp the hardness present in her husband's pants, as well. Her husband's finger was joined by another, and then another, with better access to her hot, wet hole! His fingers began curling into THE spot and she felt the wave build to a breaking point, when Andrew pinched her nipples and bit her bottom lip. She couldn't stop the flood of pleasure, as she began to spray her delicious juice all over her husband's hand and Andrew's pants!

She pulled away from the two men, just enough to remove the rest of her clothes, as she told them to remove their own. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark enough to see more details. She watched, as her husband and employee removed first their shirts, followed quickly by their pants, releasing the tools of her future pleasure. But first, she knelt down in front of both men, and grasped their bare cocks in each hand!

She ran her grip along the length of hardness and reveled in the groans both of them exhaled. She leaned forward and took the head of Andrew's cock in her mouth and his gasp urged her on; her other hand continued working her husband, as she ran her tongue around the swollen tip and down the shaft to Andrew's balls! His breathing was getting quicker and his muscles tightened, but before he tipped over the edge, she switched her attention to her husband.

She could taste the pre-cum as she took his cock in her mouth. Andrew groaned and rocked in her hand, as her tongue lavished the familiar cock currently filling her mouth. Her husband suddenly pulled back and she was unexpectedly lifted and moved away from the light! They entered a dimly lit room, and Jen shivered as she felt the cold, hard oak, as the men laid her down flat on her desk!

Andrew moved forward separating her legs to reciprocate her ministrations. He trailed kisses from her feet all the way to her pussy, before pulling back and doing the same on the other side. Jen ached for the touch, when his hot, rough tongue rasped over her wet center. It brushed past her entrance to lavish her clit briefly before beginning again—his experience evident with each pass!

She could feel the need to be filled growing, and reached out to pull her husband's cock into her mouth to fill one of her holes; the vibrations of her moans increasing the ones coming from above. She heard his voice, but couldn't quite make out the words through the fog of pleasure crowding her mind.

Andrew's tongue disappeared from her center, but before she could groan in disappointment, she felt his hard cock press into her soaking-wet pussy! She pulled the dick from her mouth and moaned deeply, as he pushed his length deeper and deeper. She could feel his pelvis press against her clit, and she sighed in pleasure. She felt full—exactly what she wanted! She returned to her husband's cock, as Andrew started slowly fucking her. She felt him hitting the top, working his angle.

Seeing she couldn't keep up with both cocks, her husband sat her up and slid in behind her! The new angle increased how good Andrew's cock felt, hitting her in the sweet spot! Her husband rubbed his fingers against her clit, as Andrew's cock fucked her, and without warning—she exploded with pleasure again! Squirt sprayed across Andrew's chest, and she pushed him away to recover for a moment.

Her husband pulled her to lay on his chest, as she recuperated. She felt his erection pressed against her core and started pushing down onto him. Her husband shifted, the movement pushed her further back on the desk than before, and she had just felt his cock fill her, when she felt another pressure. Andrew had climbed up on the desk and knelt behind her and slowly pressed his dick into her already-occupied pussy! Jen grunted, as she was stretched further than ever before; when she felt cool lube being squirted on her pussy and the cocks pressing into her!

With the extra lube, she felt both dicks filling her hot, wet cunt! The men began fucking her together! Plunging deep inside of her, in almost-perfect rhythm! She came again and again, adding to the puddle forming underneath her on the desk! She begged for the men to cum! She screamed for them to fuck her, and fill her slutty pussy with all of their seed!!

Her husband encouraged Andrew to listen to her, and then told her that they were going to fill her stretched pussy with their semen! Both men thrust all the way in, triggering another orgasm for her, and both of their own. She felt an inexplicable amount of cum splashing deep inside of her!!! Andrew and her husband collapsed on either side of her on the desk, as they all came down from their powerful orgasms!

Jen's husband leaned over and claimed her lips first, deeply and passionately; before letting Andrew take over with his own hard, lustful kisses. Her husband whispered how sexy she was, and how much he loved her, while two sets of hands continued to caress her sore, naked body. In no rush to end her pleasure, they took turns fingerfucking her over and over, only letting her cum when she begged for it.

By the time she couldn't take anymore, the men had recovered and using the juices produced by her orgasms, stroked their hardened cocks above her as she soaked in the bliss of pleasure!

Soon, she felt ropes of hot, thick cum splatter against her overheated body! Landing everywhere from her face to her beautiful tits. Once finished, the men joined her in bliss and rested with her exhausted, until they had enough energy to retrieve their discarded clothes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Wife Finally Relents My wife shares after many years.in Loving Wives
Wife Share Ch. 01 At her husband’s request, Alice joins the app wife share.in Loving Wives
Wife's Tight White Dress Wife's sexy mistake leads to office sex.in Loving Wives
Chapter 01 - An Unexpected Afternoon A friend visiting turns into more for my wife and me.in Loving Wives
More Stories