The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smalls and I both look in his direction as he leans against the bar awaiting his announcement.

"Strippers... or Kebabs?"

"Fucking Kebab." is my instant reply "Let's get out of this shit hole."

Chapter Two; Mica

"Well at least the weather turned out nice."

I'm talking to my wife like I'm making small talk with a stranger; fuck it she might as well be a stranger.

"Suppose." is her brusk response as she takes the plate of freshly barbecued chicken and burgers across the sun drenched lawn. In truth Sarah could bring a dark cloud to the sunniest of days, to expect to be civil all day might be pushing it. Over breakfast this morning she'd obviously used up most of her sickly sweet for the day in attempting to appear normal in front of Jack on his 18th birthday.

He'd seemed happy with the Watch I'd got for him, then unannounced she brought out the Mac Book that's she'd bought him, I didn't expect a consultation process but to have been notified wouldn't have gone a miss. The one upping had obviously begun and was as pathetic as it was unnecessary. "This'll be great for when you go off to Uni" she'd promised him. It was all I could do to bite my lip on the fact he had to sit his exams let alone pass then before he even got near to university life. I bit my tongue and drank my coffee while sharing Jacks overwhelming sense of happiness. He'd thanked us collectively for his gifts, as he'd been used to for years. Jack wasn't stupid though he knew the seismic cracks in our relationship were there. He probably couldn't wait to get away to university to escape all the shit the coming months would inevitably bring.

"Oh to be young again." Smalls slapped a hand on my shoulder as I turn off the gas fired BBQ. His gaze fixed across the lawn at the congregation of kids all chewing on burgers or supping on the vast quantity of lager and cider we were attempting to keep cool.

"Like I tried to warn Jack this morning ...he's entering Adulthood...he's got a lot of growing up to do... very soon?"

"He's wiser than you think."

"I guess...but to be free of responsibility and the shit that we have to put up with. Work, relationships , money worries...the best years of your life ain't that what they say." I respond a crack open a can of import strength lager as we take to seats sat away from the main group; or away from Sarah who's embarrassingly clucking around like a Mother Hen.

"Seems like you're reliving them... you ain't doing so bad lately." Smalls chuckles; as Jacks God Father he had every right to be here, but I think I'd invited him as ever for his companionship; or was that his support. "Which reminds me how long am I going to have to have 140k day of your money sat in a bank account in my name?"

"I may need you to pay a chunk on a deposit for a flat I've seen." I state with a grin "If you'd be so kind."

"Investing wisely then." Smalls hands me another can of lager as he takes one for himself.

"Just got first refusal on one those new places down on the Waterfront at the Docks...gotta act fast...can't wait for Sarah buying me out of this place."

"Is she not going to be suspicious?"

"I won't necessarily be moving in straight away...as stressful and testing as it may be we've agreed to see out the next few months until Jacks off to Uni...I can get the place ready over the summer?"

"And you think it's wise to jack your job in...that money's good but it won't last forever?"

"I've plans Smalls ...got a meeting with a Small Business Advisor at the ..."

Our conversation trails off as I'm distracted by 2 new arrivals to the party both of whom I recognise well; one a little more so than the other.

Gemma and Mica.

Mica's hair is not straight as it was in the club, it's volumised into an Afro style. She wears a black vest top with a skull design on the front, with little denim shorts over black fishnet style tights and black stiletto ankle boots. She looks fucking amazing. I'm questioning in my own head what she's doing here; when I surmise this ain't that big a City; she'd been friends with Jack years ago so it stands to reason, via the connected world of social media alone, they'd be back in touch. They were at the same college I realised. That had been mentioned at the night club I'm sure.

I continue to watch her my thoughts trail off from the conversation with Smalls at pace as my mind wanders back 3 weeks to the that night; the last time I'd seen her. I half grin as I darkly chuckle to myself that I'm lusting after girls the same age as my boy. I could barely look away from her though.

"Best shut your mouth fella ...you'll catch flies." I hear Smalls quip snapping me from my trance.

"That's...that's her." I state taking a large swig from the cold can of Lager.

"Mica... the girl from that club."

"What the blonde?" Smalls looks over again.

"No no you fucking idiot ...the mixed-race girl... remember the girl I mentioned." I shake my head as I answer conscious that we are both staring over at them. Observing too closely as the gang of youngsters greet the newcomers warmly. I watch Mica pull Jack into a hug after kissing both his cheeks.

"Man you don't want know then that your boys' arm is around her waist right now then." Smalls matter of factly states.

I watch on and realise Small's is right; following their initial embrace Jacks hand runs around her waist and pulls her close to him. Worst still Mica's arm then slips around Jacks waist as the two of them stand there laughing at a joke we are too far distances to hear.

I notice the lager can crush a little in my hand as I drain the contents. "Pass us another can big man."

—————————————————————-

2am; the place is silent following the days extravagance.

I place the unlit joint to my lips and fish in my pocket for a lighter as I stand in the back patio doorway facing out into the garden.

Sparking the hand rolled cigarette that Smalls had left me with I inhale the smoke and taste the harsh Weed mixed with the Marlboro tobacco. I near make a juvenile cough as I exhale while I step out into the cool night air. Smalls knew how to skin up that was for sure.

Even in the darkness I can see how much tidying up needs to be done in the morning. Still Jack had enjoyed himself that's what mattered; perhaps he'd enjoyed himself a little too much. Smalls and I had near carried him up to his room around half ten after he'd all but collapsed in the kitchen after one shot too many. Kids and drink I muse taking a heavy draw on the spliff; they think their invincible. Sarah hadn't been happy; was she ever, although perhaps she'd heard as many giggled Miss Davis comments as I had across the day. Still there'd been no need to chastise him in front of his friends; many of whom looked as worse for wear as he did. If you can't get blind drunk on your 18th birthday when can you.

I flick ash from the tip of the joint into an empty lager can. It was the sofa for me tonight. Jacks room was full of his mates. And while many of the kids had drifted home the spare room had been given up to the handful of girls staying over. Sarah couldn't have emphasised enough to the 2 groups that her door was between the two rooms and she'd know if there was any 'funny business going on' as she'd cringingly put it. Given the choice of a night in her bed, the bed that had been our bed or the uncomfortable leather sofa I'd choose the sofa 365 days of the year. The miserable cold cunt.

I near jump out my skin as from behind me I hear the fridge door open.

"Fuck." I swear quietly half minded to flick the joint out across the garden, as if I'm the adolescent caught doing something I shouldn't be.

"Oh fucking ..." comes an equally startled reply "I didn't realise that ..."

Turning I see her stood there in the light cast from the open refrigerator. Dressed now in a long white, possibly grey, Tee over the fishnets she softly smiles at me looking up innocently from under the bangs of her tightly curled hair "...I thought I was alone."

"Sorry." I offer with a grin "I'm a bit of night owl."

"I was just after a drink to um..."

"Help yourself..." I offer sincerely "... although finding a clean glass might me tricky."

Mica reaches into the fridge and takes a silver can of Diet Coke. After an hour or two of mainly ignoring one another and exchanging furtive glances during the party we'd briefly chatted but not dwelled. If I was honest it crushed me a little but figured who was I to chase down an 18-year-old for whom she'd probably made an embarrassing drunken mistake with in the club. Mica looks over at me as she pops open the can and sips from the cold contents.

"Is that a Joint Mr. Hughes?" her tone teased and immediately my mind was back on the flirtatious creature I'd met 3 weeks earlier "Mind if I have some."

It was a statement rather than a question as she places down the can and softly stepped across the kitchen towards me; as she made her way outside she pulls the door gently to behind her. Prising the lit spliff from my fingers she took a long draw and inhale, held the smoke in her lungs then blew it slowly back in my face.

"I'm not sure I should be encouraging such behavior..."

"What like you're not sure how to follow up kissing me."

I laughed, lost for words as she places a hand on her hip and tilts her head to one side having taken a second heavy draw in the spliff.

"Well now that you mention it ...I mean it was a little awkward early...and I mean I didn't expect to..."

"Relax." she chuckles and hands me back the spliff "I'm jesting with you."

"I see ...teasing me are you?" in the dim light I can still make out the shape of her behind that unflattering oversized T-Shirt. I take a heavy lung full of potent smoke; starting to feel the slight tingle in my brain as the weed affects me.

"Maybe." Mica practically purrs "I'm ...I don't know..."

Her confidence seems to drop as she deliberates the unspoken. She takes a step back leaning against the outside wall of the house. Consciously or subconsciously I find myself stood before her and she looks up into my eyes. "It's difficult" she states handing me back the spliff.

"What's difficult?" I immediately retort taking a final drag on the spliff. I offer her the last smoke, but she gently shakes her head, so I drop the blunt into the can which I throw out on to the lawn.

My eyes back on hers; our eyes barely blink as she pouts "You ... I mean you... who you are ... how old you are...I mean your Jacks Dad for fucks sake."

"Well I did notice you and him...What's with that?" I stand my distance and await her response, not sure if I'll like the answer, unsure why I've any right to be jealous of my Son.

"He's a sweet kid and ...well you don't need me to be telling you that" her eyes flicker before finally they turn to the ground "He's been so good to me since I came back...showed me around introduced me to friends...it's just that I don't like him like that way... I like..."

Mica stops short so I press for an answer "You like what?"

"Older Men ...a Man not a Boy." her eyes look up at me as she bites on her lip.

I grin I can't help it like a Lion approaching a wounded Gazelle I step closer to her my arm resting against the wall to the side of her head. My confidence surges "How much older?"

"I've never been with anyone as ..."

I don't let Mica finish her sentence for fear of feeling demeaned hearing the words. I lean forward and press my lips to hers kissing her with an immediate passion seizing what I believe to be an opportunity. Relieved when I feel her hands fling around my neck, and she pulls me close to her as breathlessly we embrace.

Pressing her young form up against the outside of the house I gently pin her. As we kiss my hands start to wander. Pressing firmly on her shoulders I trace my hands around the front of her neck then down firmly over her pert ample breasts held up I feel by a bra beneath the T-shirt.

Mica's hands trace down my spine and I'm surprised to find her in no time at all tugging at the belt of my jeans. She pops open the button of my waist band and her right-hand pushes down into my boxer shorts gripping awkwardly and tightly around my already hard length.

I kiss her pushing her up against the wall as she crudely handles my dick. Consumed with lust she squeezes her hand tightly around me causing me to gasp as she breaks the kiss. She looks seductively up at me before confidently stating. "I want you in me."

I don't hesitate; don't wait for any flicker of regret or for her to change her mind. Praising her hand from out of the front of my jeans I lead her out into the darkness of the garden. Illuminated only by the dim lights of orange streetlights the other side of the heavy tree line I stand there facing her for the briefest of moments before she drops to her knees. Her hands fumble enthusiastically at the fly of my jeans which she pulls around my ankles. Briefly feeling the chill of the night air around my fully erect dick before the warmth of her young mouth consumes me.

Tentatively Mica sucks on my dick I place my hand instinctively on the back of her head through her tight curly hair and draw her closer. She resists a little before relaxing and taking me deeper into her young mouth "Oh fuck" I whisper as she sucks enthusiastically hard on my length.

Her style is raw; naive but I coax her gently. Moving her head as I press myself forward I hear her gag a little and let her back away as she attempts to regain her breath. Her style isn't fluent, it's eager but lacks finesse but I can't think of the last time I had my dick sucked; that's a lie to myself, Leah Davis had oral skills like no one I'd ever encountered. Even managing to make me cum with only her mouth. Something I'd never experienced before.

Mica eagerly sucks at my length for a moment or two longer then pulls back in the relative darkness I watch as she lays back on the lawn.

"Down here." she purrs; oozing sexual confidence will be her mouth of saliva with the back of her hand.

I'm on my knees between her parted legs in seemingly no time and I lower myself over her. Then reality smacks the passion of the moment . Condom "I...I don't have any..."

"It's ok." Mica's hands grab the back of my neck and head and she's pulls me into a hot heavy embrace "I'm on the pill."

I don't hold back, my hands explore her firm young body as we kiss my crotch pressed up to hers as she aligns her body to me. She makes every move. She wants me as much as I want her. She gasps as my right hand runs between her legs. "Put it in me" she near enough demands for a second time.

I attempt to pull the fishnet stockings from her hip "Just rip them" she groans from another sloppy kiss.

By command I reach down and rip open the tights with ease stirring in me a passion a desire, a hunger. I'm lay back on top of her in seconds she struggles a little under my greater body weight. I find her wrists and pin them up above her head. Pulling away from another attempted kiss I press my hips forward and as she takes a short sharp breath I feel my dick slowly penetrate her young body.

"Oh fuck oh fuck." she softly groans on frantic shallow breaths as I stretch her around me.

She feels so tight, so perfect. Her legs butterfly beneath me and I achieve full penetration.

"Fuck you're so..." her wide eyes look up at me in the gloom. As she starts the words every male's ego wants to hear.

Her words go unfinished as my hips start to thrust and I gently fuck the 18-year-old. I still keep her wrists pinned as I exert total control, but she doesn't protest as she lays there on the damp lawn. The smell of grass mixed with the faint sweetness of her perfume as I use her, as she gives herself to me. Eventually her hips begin to thrust meeting my ever-increasing thrusts. "You feel so good" I honestly state.

"Use me ...use me like you've wanted to since we met." her words near taunt me. The conflict in my mind already over taking my time to savor this moment versus the need to avoid this clandestine moment being discovered "Fuck me." she implores.

Holding down fucking her I can barely believe what I'm doing, what we are doing as she writhes and groans beneath me I let go of her wrists briefly to remove my own T-Shirt. Her free hands grab my shoulders and then she gently scratches red nails across my chest. Grabbing both her wrists I pin them to the lawn once more. "I'm in control."

As I grin she nods her head and my hips thrust harder and quicker. Already I feel my breath heavy in my chest as I continuously thrust back and forth in the tightness of her firm young body. "That's it" she implores "Oh fuck...oh fuck don't stop ..."

I rise to her challenge fueled by desire and the intensity "You want me to fuck you?"

Mica's legs draw tighter around my waist and I groan as she clenches hard around me "Quick and Hard." she whispers on heavy breath.

"The hardest fuck of your young life." I find myself almost darkly stating as I build momentum drawing myself back then thrusting myself harshly forward drawing a seriously of sharp pained yelps from her, which she does her best to muffle as I begin to hammer away at her tightness.

She arches her back, biting her lip now as I keep her wrists pinned; almost as if should let go she slip from my grasp.

I fuck Mica hard and fast. Breathless at my exertion; the effects of the joint muddle my brain a little but the intensity of the experience keeps me alert; and probably stops me cuming prematurely.

"Oh fuck Mr. Hughes ...Oh fuck." Her formal use of my name sounds alien, sounds wrong but it also heightens the illicit nature of the encounter. I keep her wrists pinned hold her young weaker body down as I keep up my now harsh fast repetitive thrusts.

"You feel so good." I state again as I look down at her slightly pained expression as I fuck her harder and harder "Oh god you feel so good."

"Are you going to cum in me?" She states breathlessly as she squeezes her pelvic muscles once more.

"Fuck yeah." I reply honestly with and again with a feeling of a slightly sinister tone as I penetrate her unprotected body deeply.

"Cum in me..." she implores "Cum in me."

I arch my back further as I achieve even deeper penetration as she gasps loudly. My hips slap against hers; my thrusts now met with groans of pleasure from Mica as I use her firm young body to achieve climax.

I've not fucked anyone for months, not since Leah, I long to hold off to savor this moment but the combination of the intensity and the unreal tightness of her pussy goads my reaction. I speed up mercilessly fucking the 18-year-old. "Oh fuck Mica ...oh fuck yes."

"Cum...cum in me." her eyes wide as she begs for my release.

"Oh fuck yeah ...oh..."

I stop dead as from the house the kitchen light turns on. I tense my body; my dick buried deep in her. My hips still involuntarily thrust as if unable to stop from the momentum built. My right hand instinctively slaps over her petite mouth.

Her eyes are wide as I hold my hand over her delicate mouth yet keep fucking her. A shaft of light falls from the window just inches to my right and her left. Mica's eyes look as panicked as I've no doubt mine do she struggles a little. Her hips wriggle and I response I press myself deeper earning a muffled groan from Mica.

"Shhhh." I whisper.

Whoever's in the kitchen need only look through the window to see me bare chested lay on top of the young girl my hand clamped over her mouth. I know how bad it looks but I keep fucking her with hard slow pace and she keeps herself wrapped around me.

Looking back into those wide beautiful slightly scared eyes I feel my lust grow the risk fails to dissipate the instinct. The need to finish; the need to cum in her.

Propping myself up on my free hand I keep Mica's mouth clamped shut as I build quick hard momentum she shakes her head a little on muffled pleads as she looks to crane her head over towards the house.