The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later I release my hand from the back of Micas head and pull away, heavy thick saliva coats my dick as she kneels there gasping for breath. Saliva runs down her chin as he tilts her head back a little and I look down into the blindfold covered face.

"Wanna try again?"

Mica doesn't say a word she just brings her mouth back around my dick; sucking hard her head bobs back and forth as she seeks to please me I grin and close my eyes letting her work my dick as best she can. She's eager and willing a trait I can't help but think of abusing. After several minutes my hand slips to the back of her head once more; Mica tenses but keeps up her eager style. I press my hips forward maintaining my hold on the back of her head. She relaxes her jaw and either by ability or coincidence I fully penetrate her mouth and feel her nose press against my pelvis.

Mica wretches gently then regains composure; I know in that moment that I have to have her. Her submission letting me cuff her, letting me blindfold her, letting me take her like this.

"I wanna fuck you." I whisper before repeating it louder "I want to fuck you."

Assuming she's heard me she doesn't react, but she keeps sucking. Glancing to the bed I realise my plan to tie her to the bed is now far too clumsy and time consuming, my urgency, my need is too strong I want to be back in her as soon as possible. I pull back and again she's knelt gasping for breath before me her chest rising and falling in that tight white blouse.

"Let me fuck you like this." I state rather than request as I move around behind her. My hands slip around her torso through her bound arms and she gasps as I lift her and unceremoniously dump her face first into the white sheets of the bed, her legs handing over the side of the mattress.

As I'm pulling my jeans and boxers hurriedly down the backs of my legs She looks back at me but obviously can't see me through the blindfold. I push the tight tartan style skirt up the back of her thighs. Silently she pulls slightly at the cuffs which restrict her wrists but makes no other movement as my hands firmly run over the backs of her legs.

"You've got such an amazing little fucking body." I state as my hands grip the nylon tights and tear them open.

"Oh fuck." she omits exasperated

"I did enjoy that little trick in the garden." I grin as pull her legs apart and position myself against her.

My heart races, my mind focused on one thing only. A scenario I'd fantasised about countless times with countless women just about to play out as I kneel between Micas legs and pushing aside little red panties I prepare to enter her restrained body.

Mica tenses as I press myself against her tight unprotected slit only her own heavy saliva lubricates us. I feel her tense, but it only adds to the sensation as I watch her jaw set before she gasps uncomfortably as I guide my length slowly into her. Pressing with my hips she finally yields and with a gasp that echoes throughout the bedroom I take her fully.

"Be gentle ..." she whimpers "... oh fuck please be Gentle."

Straightening my back, my hands on the bunched skirt around her slender waist I look down on her frail bound body "I promise."

My hips start to thrust and she shifts her body position to accommodate me. Eighteen years of age I know she'll have never experienced anything like this before but with little coercion she'd followed my path and submitted for my fantasy as she lays there her upper body across the bed; letting me use her; letting me take control.

I push myself deep to let her feel me with goads another sharp groan come gasp; as I break her in I can't help but stare down at those slender arms help out against her lower back. Her caramel wrists held tightly in the silver handcuffs.

My pace quickens all the time in my head I worry she'll bulk, that Mica will suddenly freak out and demand I stop. I fuck her harder, faster. My style brutal and fast.

She winces burying her face into the mattress. My left hand on her hip I press my right hand between her shoulders blades "I just want to fuck you...I just want to fuck you."

"Just fucking do it then." she almost snaps back at me.

My left hand presses down on her shoulder now and my right hand grabs a hand full of hair and snaps her head back. She cries out in pain yet again as goaded by her I begin to mercilessly fuck her.

"Your hurting...your hurting." she painfully stammers as my pace intensifies assuming she means her hair I relax my grip a little while my hips smash against her young ass and I relentlessly fuck her.

"Oh fuck you feel so good ...You feel so...fucking good."

Mica with exasperated short sharp gasps of breathe tenses her body further, closing her rigid little pussy around me even tighter. The combination of the excitement of the reality of is moment I've long fantasised of coupled with her reaction causes my mind and my body to go into over drive; Within a sudden moment I feel my climax erupt from nowhere as I realise I can't hold off.

"Oh fuck Mica...oh fuck You're gonna make me ...your gonna make me..."

My hips jack hammer away in the tight warmth of her pussy I tense and try to hold off. I fight against the inevitable though as I feel my balls unload far earlier than I'd hoped.

My balls ache and then release I feel the ejaculate course through my shaft buried deep in the 18 year old pinned beneath me. I catch sight of her hands balled into fists below the steel handcuffs which restrain her as I spray a heavy deposit of cum deep inside of her.

I shudder as I let go of her hair my hands resting on her shoulders pushing her down against the mattress as she just lays there as I hold myself deep in her the last spasms of my subsiding climax passing as somewhat breathlessly I press my hips forward in her now sodden little hole.

"Oh my god that was intense ...that was ..."

Lost for words as I savor what had been far too quick a moment. I ease myself back and out of Mica who remains face down motionlessly processing what's just happened. I bite my lip on a naughty little schoolgirl comment; she's worth more than such crassness. Standing I stow my wet dick back in my boxers and button up my jeans.

"Get these things off me." Mica states abruptly as I hover perhaps a little too long admiring her bound used body.

She starts to struggle as her knees find the floor and she tries to get to her feet despite bound wrists.

"Hold still ...Hold still". Snatching the small key from the bedside table I place the key into the cuffs and release them noting the dark marks on her wrists where they'd pinched skin. I throw the cuffs to bed bedside her.

With her hands free she immediately yanks the blindfold up dropping it to the floor as she stands on shaky legs, revealing tear stained eye make-up. A panic grips me "You alright?"

"Yes ...yes ..." Mica stammers as if unwilling to show weakness as she pulls the short skirt down over the tops of her thighs looks back to the bed and notices the straps attached to each corner of the bed "What ...what the fuck are ..."

She backs away her hand to her mouth before she quickly backs out from the bedroom.

I follow after her immediately my hands held wide realising to tread carefully, she's stopped in the middle of the living room surround by boxes. I approach slowly and place my hand on her shoulder she tenses a little but doesn't react further. "I'm sorry..." I offer sincerely "I thought you were ..."

"So did I." Mica turns to face me "It's not your fault..." she states and I'm as much relieved to hear the words as I am see that her eyes are drying "...I just wanted to please you ...I've never done anything like ..."

"Neither had I." I interject but she continues.

"Yeah but I've never done anything like any of this ...you ...me...you're over twice my age ...what are we fucking thinking?"

I've no idea what to say her genuinely angry and emotional reaction catching me off guard as for the first time I realise what a tinder box of emotions I've been playing with over recent weeks. "I'm sorry."

"Don't fucking be sorry... I'm not after pity." she grabs the blazer from on top of the box she'd placed it early and picks up her bag "This ...this is just all kinds of wrong Logan". Fresh tears well in her eyes "What we've been doing ...what I just let you..."

I want to argue with her I want to convince her but in my heart of hearts of course she's fucking right. I'm 42 years old, soon to be divorced, my sons her friend and he's been fucking hankering after her almost as much as I have been for the last 6 weeks since we'd fucked on the back lawn of my soon to be Ex Wife's house. I knew there was the scenario where this played into anything beyond snatched moments illicitly here and there even with the sanctuary the apartment would provide I wasn't stupid enough to realise or assume there was any longevity in this; whatever this even was.

"I've ..." she wipes her wet eyes with her hands "I've been seeing Jack for the last 3 weeks." her words don't cut but I'm shocked and a little repulsed given that Mica and I have fucked at 5 or 6 times in that same period.

"Jesus ..,,When have you found the time?" As soon as I say it I realise my sarcasm is ill advised as she angrily flashes her eyes at me.

"Fuck you Logan." her words seem older than her years "Don't try to make me feel cheap ...I feel worthless enough as it is."

"I wasn't." Confusingly now, despite what I'd just justified in my own head, I want to argue to fight; the instinct is to point out why choose a boy over a man but the logic is I'm belittling my own Son. "Are you ...I mean I'm sorry to pry but..."

"Am I Sleeping with him." she answers confidently "Fucking hell No ...That'd be more fucked up than it already is."

Again the feeling is relief "You're not wrong there."

"We should never have been should we?" As Mica offer this it dawns on me that I'm possibly getting binned off by an 18-year-old. There's a slap to the ego "Jack and I are just well...we're both young, it's summer ...we're both headed to Uni in September."

"It was just ..."

"Just fucking." she completes my sentence in more brutal fashion than I'd intended as she picks up the navy blazer. Being reminded again of how ludicrous this situation I'd gotten myself into was. Not that Smalls hadn't tried to warn me when I'd confided in him what had been going on.

"If you wanted we could.." My mouth engages while my mind considers asking for a casual arrangement but again I cut myself short not wishing to be seen pleading to an 18-year-old in a relationship with my own Son. This was the stuff of trash TV but was a stark reality as she realises where I was going again draws a weak smile from Mica who I've always known to be wiser than her years "I guess inevitable we'll see one another around though."

"Yeah like that's not going to be toooo awkward."

We both grin and I shake my head as Mica steps back away towards the front door of the apartment now.

"You're a great girl Mica..." my ego wrestles the upper hand back or so I hope trying not to flounder "it's been ... well you know and I get what you're saying it was never destined to be ...well you know."

She smiles weakly as I step away a little, damn she's probably street smart enough to let me flip this and take the upper hand to preserve my male entitlement.

I cast what could be one last look over her as she pulls open the door. She looks back her skin still flushed from our exertion, only now dawning in me perhaps how entirely inappropriately dressed Mica is although I suppress a dark smirk. Fucking hell as she'd suggested what a cliché.

Suddenly my mind floods with her submission to me how not 10 minutes ago she'd been ...I immediately park that thought but my mind snaps to her reaction when I'd taken the cuffs off.

"If I came on too strong earlier ..."

"I dunno ..." there's a glint in her eye "...didn't I tell you I like a bad boy ...it was kinda fun."

Mica slips out the door maintaining eye contact and I realise she finally got the upper hand as the door closes on the latch

Shaking my head as I turn on my heels I grab myself a can from the fridge headed to the Window I take a step back as I look down to see Mica striding confidently across the Plaza below.

In my pocket my phone vibrates against my hip breaking my attention. Sliding the screen open I find a WhatsApp message from Smalls waiting.

SENDER My iPhone: Still on for your 'Research' on Friday night.

Knowing how much it'll piss him off I simply type the 100% emoji and hit reply before grabbing a box containing a flat packed coffee table which I tear open and tip the contents on to the floor as I grab my tool kit. Time to get my shit together.

Chapter Five; From The Frying Pan To The Fire

"Your new lifestyle is killing me." Smalls states as he moves away from the bar "I'm getting home before I'm needing your divorce lawyers number."

"All about stamina my friend." I state flashing him a mocking grin.

We headed out to 'Rendezvous' under the auspices of research on nightclubs. Legitimately so, not that I should have to justify my actions, since my windfall I'd been considering a legitimate change in career and running a club that stood out from the sterile blueprint. Somewhere different from all the others. 'Rendezvous being the 4th location, based on size that we'd scouted it was soon becoming apparent that being unique wouldn't be difficult. The place was busy but there was no unique attraction, the demographic the same as all the other venues we'd visited. There was no soul to the place. If I opened somewhere it'd be better than this shit hole.

"Stamina." Smalls counters "You're gonna burn yourself out chasing 18 year old's you can't keep up with."

"Fuck you." I smirked shaking my head at Smalls none to subtle dig at my recent liaison with Mica as I'd updated him on earlier in the evening, much to his amusement.

Smalls backs further away from the bar shaking his head as he walks away disappearing into the crowd heading for the exit. I look at my watch 12:22 and decide rather than head home alone I'll grab another overpriced bottle of lager.

As the Bar Girl, an attractive red head in a very short denim skirt serves me the space where Smalls had stood is filled by two twenty somethings both in black shirts and skinny jeans who are served immediately.

Despite their proximity to me I can barely hear a word they say as they talk animatedly to one another, as their Bar Man lines their drinks up on the bar I pay for my drink and take a swig. Setting the bottle down I watch as the taller of the two extends a hand and drops something into a red cocktail using the straw of the drink to stir the contents. The two of them laugh and slap one another on the back.

"What you looking at old man!!" The taller of the two spits angrily at me noting my admittedly none to subtle observation.

"Nothing." I say backing away a little bumping into a blonde girl stood behind me "Nothing" and I hold up my bottle "Just had one too many of these" I deliberately slow my words wishing to create an illusion and take the heat from the situation.

"That's right nothing." he scowls angrily "Fucking prick."

"Sorry." I offer and resist a mocking smile as his shorter friend guides him away back into the club; our brief spat already drawing attention which dissipates almost as soon as it's apparent angry words won't be over spilling in to physical violence. I look back over my shoulder as the two males head into the club skirting around the side of the busy dance floor.

Picking up my bottle I'm unhappy with what I've just witnessed, I know that I can't just leave well alone so I start to follow the two of them at a respectful distance. Making my way through the club I continue to watch as they approach a booth on the far wall in which sit 3 other young males. Shaking my head, I'm about to turn on my heel when two blonde girls approach the table. One of which I instantly recognise as Mica's friend Gemma. Watching as she'd handed the same red cocktail my blood freezes as I watch her place the straw to her lips. I'm not convinced of what I saw but I know I can't stand back and watch this and not do anything. Not now at for sure; it would have been bad enough we're it strangers.

No plan formulated in my head I start walking towards the booth.

Dressed in a short black skirt over and a lace effect black top that exposes a toned midriff Gemma recognises me as I approach and a smile creeps across her face.

"Hi how are you?"

"Don't drink that." I snatch the glass away from her hand.

"What the..." She stutters shocked at my reaction.

"There's something in it."

"What..." she looks to her friend "... I don't... what do you mean?"

From behind her I'm acutely conscious that my friend from the bar can't help but witness what's going on and I raise a finger levelled at him as he stands and exits the booth "He's spiked your drink."

Gemma turns to the male "Ryan ..." then she turns back to me "Why would you say that?"

"I was at the bar and saw him and his mate put something in that drink." I look to the glass clenched in her right hand "Trust me Gemma I didn't even know they were with you I just followed."

She stands there exasperated looking from me to the increasingly ashen faced Ryan who's friends all look on, mainly at me, with increasing suspicion.

"Pissed up old man don't know what he's chatting about babes." I watch his hand slips around Gemma's waist as he approaches her from behind.

"No." Gemma shakes her head "No I know him ...he's ..."

"He's asking for trouble." Ryan interjects pushing past Gemma jabbing a finger squarely in the chest.

"Look.." I state as I brace against the push and stand my ground "I'm not looking for any..."

Famous last words. My sentence cut short as a swift right hand punch catches me just below the right eye. I roll with the punch and land my own punch straight into Ryan's midriff I hear gasps and background noise as he bends double. I land an upper cut to his face as he stumbles I grab hold of him and somehow throw him to the floor.

"Stop it ...Stop it." Gemma grabs my arm and I realise I'm circled by his friends all clench fisted and glaring as he starts to pick himself up off the floor. Next thing I know 3 security staff have piled into the middle of the situation and amongst further noise and confusion I find myself pushed up against a wall with my arms being held behind my back. There's noise and a blur as I'm bundled indiscriminately through double fire exit doors, down a flight of narrow stairs and I find myself with rain lashing down on me in the dark wet back alley before I even know it.

"You ain't welcome back." a tall black bouncer spits at me, as he closes the fire doors.

"He was drugging young girls."

My words fall on death ears as the door slams shut. As the rain soaks my shirt I curse my circumstance and my decision not to be sensible enough to have worn a jacket. Perhaps Smalls was right perhaps I needed to start acting my age not get caught up in this Peter Pan lifestyle, with dreams of nightclubs and excessive fast living. I take a cigarette from my pocket finding what little shelter I can in the doorway as I light up.

Minutes later I stub out the cig and realising the rain has set in I set off for the nearby Taxi Rank. Rounding a corner just before I hit the Main Street I stop dead in the relative cover of the alley as across the street I witness, through the pouring rain, Gemma remonstrating with both Ryan and her blonde friend next to a black cab that's pulled to the kerb.

I can't hear what's being said but the animated body language paints a picture. Moments later arms crossed Gemma's walking away from the Cab down the street while the none too happy Ryan climbs into the cab with her friend as he hurls abuse down the street after her.