The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry ...don't worry" I reassure as I fuck her hard and fast "there's no one there ...there's no one..."

My words lost as I feel my balls ache to unload. I concentrate only on the moment. On gaining my climax. Her pleas turn to groans as I force myself deeper as my hips jack rabbit inside of her. I lick out my legs and concentrate hard. Desperate to cum but equally desperate to cling to this moment. Mica's slender hands grip my shoulders as they lock out and I arch my back keeping up the quick raw pace.

"I'm gonna ... I'm gonna..." I half whisper through gritted teeth as I fuck her has quick and as hard as I can. My body rigid she breaths heavy though her nose on to the back of my fingers. I look back into those wide innocent eyes and I feel myself explode deep in her, my cum rushing through my shaft and spraying into her off the back of each quick sharp thrust.

Suddenly a darkness returns; the kitchen light now off.

I take my hand from her mouth and she gasps for clean fresh air "Oh my god ...oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

I ease off slowly stirring my hips letting every last drop of my semen ooze into her "oh fuck Mica ...oh fuck yes... you Ok?"

"Fuck me that was intense ...I thought we were..."

"Me too." I grin.

"Who was it?" She asks shaking her head and grinning at the same time before pressing her hips down on to me savoring me as she lays there regaining her breath.

"No idea ...Didn't see." I reply my breath still heavy, sweat breaking out in my forehead. I lean down and kiss her lips firmly. She bites softly on my bottom lip as I gently withdraw my throbbing dick from tightness before rolling on to my back beside her; the damp grass on clammy skin an instant relief.

Mica rolls over and half drapes herself across me "And they didn't see us?"

"Can't have... put it down to a close call ... a very close call." I reason with a smirk on my lips. We lay there for moments as I gaze up at the night sky as my breath returns to normal. I'm first to move climbing up off the ground and pulling my jeans up. I retrieve my t-shirt and slip it on. Steadily Mica rises, getting to her feet. She wraps her arms around me and places a tender kiddo my lips.

"That was the first time..."

"Wh...What?" I stammer more than a little shocked.

"Relax." she half chuckles "That was the first time anyone's cum in me that's all...I mean without a ..."

I grin; my heart no longer beating so hard in my chest; although I'm not sure why. "Well it's a first of sorts" I can't help but say.

"I guess ... if you'd wanted a Virgin Mr. Bad Boy you should have gone after Gemma." again that devilish smirk plays across her face. "The blow job Queen is what the boys call her ...religious type apparently."

"Oh I state." mildly intrigued but paying little attention. I turn the focus back towards the here and now "I better get your number this time I suppose."

"What so I can be your booty call?" I'm about to respond when her lips press to mine.

"Perhaps I got what I wanted?" She continues, her eyebrows raise playfully, and she casually starts to walk away before looking back seductively over her shoulder. "Although perhaps I want more."

I shake my head as Mica keeps walking and lets herself back into the house now bathed in darkness once again and she disappears to creep back upstairs. Reaching into my jeans pocket I take out a packet of cigarettes I make to take out a cigarette but instead fish out the second spliff Smalls had left me with. The satisfying ache and warmth from my groin subsiding as by the glow of an orange flame I spark up again.

The sofa wouldn't be half as uncomfortable now.

——————————————————————

I set down my coffee cup as Gemma enters the kitchen "Morning Mr. and Mrs. Hughes" she pleasantly greets us.

"Morning." I respond.

"How'd you sleep on that blow-up mattress? I'm so sorry I know it's not the most comfortable of things" was Sarah's over compensating greeting.

"Ok." was the simple response garnered.

I look at Gemma, wearing the same denim skirt and T shirt as she had yesterday and try not to dwell on what Mica had said in the early hours. She's an attractive girl. I'd thought as much the first time we'd met. I smile to myself. I'm out of my depth as it is. My focus shifts as a Jack and two of his mates, Harry and Tank stumble into the kitchen, the later affectionately entitled due to his larger waistband.

"Awwww Jack Jack how's the head?" Sarah mockingly enquires before swiftly asking "Anyone for breakfast...I've got bacon...sausages..."

"You're alright Mum we were going to pop to Macdonald's."

"Mc Donald's ...oh you kids eat some junk."

"Let them Sarah...will give us chance to tidy up around here." I take a twenty from my back pocket and hold it up for Jack "...just so long as you bring me back one of those Sausage Muffins Son."

"You can tidy up ...I'm going to the Day Spa with Vicky." Sarah flashes a stern look in my direction as if to say not for the 73rd time that's what you get if you stick your dick in twenty something teachers.

I smile sincerely "Sure, no problem my dear."

If only she knew.

With that Mica enters to the room. Our eyes quickly meet before she's greeted with a round of various mornings from everyone assembled in the kitchen. Jack flashes her a weak smile; which is almost sympathetically returned.

"Um Mrs Hughes." she states "Is there a bin I can put these in?"

"In the corner my dear ...oh give them here." Sarah holds out her hand and Mica hands her the pair of fishnets bundled up.

"Managed to rip them somehow." she shrugs handing them over. Another glance flashed playfully towards me from the caramel skinned beauty as I sip my coffee.

"Happens all the time love." Sarah replies and for some reason it's all I can do to not spit coffee across the room.

"Right ...shall we?" Jack states as enthusiastically everyone turns to head out the kitchen in pursuit of fast food breakfast much to Sarah's continued yet silent disapproval.

I grab a bin bag and make for the garden. Soon finding Jack on my shoulder. I hand him the twenty and he smiles. "Listen Dad...I just wanted to say thanks for last night and everything you did."

"No worries Son... just so long as you enjoyed yourself."

"A bit too much." he chuckles pulling on a pair of sunglasses.

"Like I said yesterday you're only young once." deliberately I ruffle his hair; knowing it'll piss him off having just styled it.

Jack smiles and playfully pushes my arm away. Then checking nobody's in ear shot states;

"So Dad... what do you think of Mica?"

Chapter Three; Beginnings And An End

My old life wasn't yet in boxes and my new life was being delivered to me slowly but surely in boxes.

Walking along the canal side I stub out a cigarette and head back towards the high rise apartment block I could now legitimately call home. Not that I'd properly moved out of the once marital home and away from Sarah and Jack yet, but my days in the spare bedroom were limited. Very few people even knew of the flat the deposit for which I'd paid directly from a business account I'd set up with Smalls so as to hide the huge windfall following my lucky bet. Sarah and I were pushing for a quick divorce now that Jack was officially aware of the circumstances; he'd taken things badly as was to be expected but given time I'm sure he'd come around.

Entering the Apartment block I collect several new parcels from the Concierge, Frank; an elderly guy with a friendly persona who never seemed to take a break. As I ascend in the lift to the top floor of the building I turn over one of the packages in my hand recognising the brand. Supposedly discreet packaging I smirk.

Turning the key in the door I enter the apartment. The views over the City still amaze me as I step through the entrance hall letting the door close behind me. The new leather sofa covered in clear plastic. Flat pack boxes line the kitchen; a large Dining Table set sits in several manilla boxes awaiting my attention.

Headed into the sunlit master bedroom I rip open the box and tip the contents onto the mattress of the large bed I'd spent the morning assembling. Under the ruse of being at work so far as my soon to be Ex Wife was concerned; I'd actually handed my notice in two weeks ago and hadn't been anywhere near my old office since. Money was no longer an issue and while the significant payout from bet I'd made wasn't life changing with careful investment I could help to establish my new life.

From the package spill a number of items and I darkly grin as I pick up the first and inspect it. A pair of silver coloured steel handcuffs. The other contents being a black leather effect blindfold, several lengths of black nylon rope and an under-mattress restraint. Enthusiastically to see how it worked I lifted the mattress and fitted the restraint to the bed the Velcro straps dangle almost menacingly from under the mattress placing wrist straps under the pillow. Idly I place the cuffs and blindfold on the bed side table.

An unfamiliar shrill sound causes brief confusion. The intercom to the apartment.

Headed to the front door I pick up the receiver expecting to hear the voice of yet another courier or delivery company not anticipating any visitors.

"Hey." a bubbly voice brings a grin to my face "It's Mica."

"Come on up." I reply genuinely surprised and immediately putting on hold any plans to continue my unpacking and flat pack building. Pressing the access button "12th floor...Apartment 5."

I open the apartment door and stand there waiting for her as I watch the elevator in the hall ascend from the ground floor.

As the doors slide open I'm immediately minded of what a tightrope of acceptability I walk as Mica steps into the hallway the tight curls of her hair frame her face and she greets me with a breezy smile. She dressed though in a navy school embroidered blazer over a tight white shirt. A short navy skirt with a faint tartan design falls over black tights. Over her shoulder is slung a bag.

"Nice ..." I chuckle looking her up and down.

"Every middle aged Mans fantasy." she smirks her words dripping in sarcasm as she brushes past me into the apartment softly kissing me on the cheek as her hand brushes my shoulder.

Closing the door behind us I can't help but admire her ass as the skirt stretches across it beneath the line of her blazer jacket. A fire in me burns and immediately my mind clicks to the set up in the bedroom.

"I was just thinking about you." which is barely a lie.

"Really ...and what were you doing to me?" She turns and flashes the wickedest of smiles to match her charged reply; the typical innocent yet loaded reaction that had drawn me in to her ever since that first meeting in the club 6 weeks ago now. The kind of interaction that was getting her and I deeper and deeper into trouble. A trouble I was not averse to no matter how many times we'd acknowledged this was and could be nothing serious.

Before I can respond Mica interjects casting her eye around the practically empty apartment littered with boxes "I like what you've done with the place?"

"It's getting there." I respond "what brings you by?"

"Well I just had my Final exam ..." she states looking down herself as if to justify her attire "...free afternoon ...free summer."

"Happy days ...can I get you a drink? I can offer Coke Zero, Water or an oak aged Brandy."

"All the essentials." She chides "I'd love a Coke."

"Good, That comes in a can ...let's just say in need to go Shopping."

She chuckles as I head to the fridge and grab a cold can handing it to her. Mica slips off her blazer flinging it over a stack of boxes and I'm not surprised to see a black bra under the tight white shirt sleeve shirt. She opens the can and drinks thirstily.

"So, do I get the guided tour?"

"Sure." sweeping my arm "Kitchen and living room."

Mica Rolls her eyes as I walk to my left and open double doors to an empty room "Spare bedroom."

"Such enthusiasm." she chuckles as she sets the empty drink can down on top of another box labelled 'Work Clothes'.

"Well there is this room." I take her hand leading her back across the main apartment towards another set of double doors left ajar "Master Bedroom."

"This where you were thinking of me?" Her eyes narrow seductively as she pushes past me into the bedroom. Her eyes immediately falling on the blindfold and handcuffs on the side table. Mica looks back to me eyes wide genuinely shocked "Do I even want to know what you were thinking?"

"Well you know." is my genuine response.

"No Logan I don't." Although even as she speaks she walks over reaches out and picks up the steel cuffs turning them over and over in her hand as she turns to face me "I thought you worked in Sales."

"I did ...I do." her sarcasm has not for the first time caught me off guard.

Mica smirks "Only Policemen need these."

As she holds then up dangling before her it's all I can do to grab them from her throw her to the bed and use them. Instead I grin and walk closer to them. "Perhaps I'd get arrested for using them how I want to use them."

"Oh really?" She replies raising an eye brow "I never had you down as the kinky type."

"What no... well I've never ...and I'm guessing you've never." aware how flustered I sound I step forward and seize initiative by placing my hands on hers over the cuffs. Mica flinches slightly.

Nervously she looks up at me "Logan look I came here to..."

I reach out a finger and place it to her lips cutting her short "Wanna try for size?"

Mica's head lowers and she falls silent. I match her silence not wishing to push the situation, wanting her to come to the decision. She shakes her head causing her afro hair to shake from side to side. "It won't end at that though will it?"

"Depends what you want Mica." tilting her head up I gently place a kiss on her lips whilst taking the cuffs from her.

She breaks the kiss but our eyes remain locked on one another's before she closes her whilst gently bring her lower lip before muttering "It's what you want though isn't it?"

Slowly she draws her wrists together in front of her as she keeps her head hung low. Silence fills the room as a palpable tension builds. I walk slowly around her watching as nervously her chest rises and falls and she stands there next to the bed seemingly rooted to the spot. I drop my head next to her ear and whisper

"Can I put them on you?"

Mica gently nods but doesn't raise her head "Go ahead." She meekly states. "Try for size." she reiterates my words from not minutes ago.

A heavy breath leaves her body as holding the cuffs in my left hand I slowly draw her right hand behind her back. She doesn't resist as I pull her left hand slowly to meet her right in the small of her back. I lock the cold steel cuffs over her left wrist and she physically tenses as I secure her wrists as I lock the cuffs over her right wrist.

Walking back around Mica she lifts her head as I stand in front of her. My pulse quickens my own breath shallow with anticipation as I untuck her tight shirt unbutton the top 2 buttons.

"School girl fucking cliché." she utters "You know I'm nineteen right?"

"Bringing out my inner pervert." I respond a little too honestly as I look down her body at the exposed cleavage.

Again she bites gently at her lip "Are you going to?"

"If you'll let me."

Mica doesn't say another word but gently nods her head which I take as acceptance. I take a couple of steps back admiring her in the brightly sunlit room. Turning I reach grab the curtains to the floor to ceiling window out on to the City.

Drawing the thick black curtains brings darkness to the room. She continues to look over at me innocently, her usual confidence which belies her years has disappeared completely. What she's agreed to is as new to her as it is to me. Difference being I'll be the one in control, I'm the one that's going to be using her. Stood there her hands tightly cuffed behind her back she shifts from side to side uneasily as I approach her.

"Just relax." I run my right hand softly down over her left shoulder "You let me know if you feel uncomfortable ...if you want me to stop."

"I ...I will." she nervously replies although even that sounds unconvincing.

Taking a pillow from the bed I reveal the strap from the restraints placed there earlier; Mica either doesn't notice or doesn't react as I place the pillow at my feet.

"On your knees." is my simple authoritative command as I watch her eye line fall to the pillow.

Tentatively Mica takes two steps forward I hold her arm to steady her as she awkwardly kneels before me. She looks up at me with wide doe eyes. She knows what's expected without me saying a word. I run my thumb over her bottom lip. "I want to use your mouth ...but first."

Micas gaze doesn't leave mine as I step away and take the leather effect blindfold from the bed side table. She bites her lower lip as I pull on the elasticated strap before I slip it down over her thick hair before covering her wide hazel coloured eyes.

"Oh no Logan I don't..."

"It'll heighten your senses." I interject as I cut short the beginning of her protest.

Her eyes obscured she takes a shuddered breath as she rests on her haunches. With her hands cuffed she can't assist but I gently ease down the zip of my jeans and take out my dick; already hard at the mere prospect of what's about to occur I stroke myself inches from her young face.

"You just have to get me hard Mica ...I'm then going to tie you down to the bed." I spoke the words with purpose letting her know who was in control and what I proposed to do to her. Once again, the uncertainty spread across her face but in the here and now, she offered no protest. "Show me what your mouth is capable of."

I run my thumb back over Mica's bottom lip and her jaw opens while she nods unconvincingly slowly, before she can say anything I slip my erect dick into the warmth of her mouth. Dutifully though Mica pushes her head forward consuming me into her the soft warm confines of her mouth.

Knelt there before me in the tight white blouse and the short skirt I can barely believe she's letting me do this to her. Her unusual nervousness only adds to the feeling of control. This exactly how I'd imagined the sensation, the control. The control spurs me motivates me I own the 18 year old knelt before me and I grin as I press my hips forward; my left hand sliding around the back of her head guiding her, making her take me deep from the outset.

"Use your tongue ...suck harder." I command and she complies almost immediately with only the slightest of muffled protests. Her reluctance and hesitancy melts away a little as I gently thrust my dick back and forth in her accepting young mouth.

"That's a good girl Mica ...keep going like that ...keep going like that."

Her oral style has always been raw but I could coerce that train her up, practice makes perfect isn't that what they say and under these circumstances I expected very little else of her.

"Let's see how deep I can go ...or you can take me."

Playing out my thoughts I start not to think of her as the young friend of my son I start to think of her as my pet project. My left hand pulls her head forward, looking down I see her jaw widen to accommodate me.

I feel my dick graze the back of her mouth as I pull her against me and push forward with my hips using her mouth as a sheath around my dick. She tries to pull her bound hands somewhere, but she can't. I feel her then attempt to pull her head back but I keep a tight grip even as she gags and splutters heavily around me the feeling of control is empowering as I look down at her, everything I'd hoped it would be.