The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time?" she exclaims almost surprised.

"Yes next time ...if you want that is?"

"Um... well yes." she barely pauses to answer me.

"Good ...so much more to learn."

For her and for me.

Chapter Six; Consequences.

"Thanks." I say looking up into the emerald eyes of the slim Waitress with pale skin and flame red hair as she sets the last of our dishes before us. Shauna she'd introduced herself as she'd seated us around half an hour ago. I watch as she walks away with after flashing me a pleasant little smile. My eyes linger a little longer than they ought to on her petite frame from behind as she walks the tight white blouse failing to hide the black bra beneath. Her pert little ass barely covered by the tiny black skirt over black tights.

"A little too old for you isn't she." Mica states with a glare.

I'm about to respond with more than a raised eyebrow when Jack sidles back up to the table; returning from the toilets.

Awkward was a fucking understatement to describe tonight. In fact I struggled to see how the evening could possibly get any more awkward.

Jack had barely said a word since we'd entered the place. Mica couldn't help but overcompensate feeling the need to fill any prolonged silence with her views on all manner of subjects I frankly didn't fucking care about. Perhaps intentionally she was dressed demurely in a simple understated floral print dress with a red short cardigan over the top; her hair scraped back into another unique style.

Every time I looked up at her though I couldn't help thinking of the handful of times I'd been with her; how I'd been in her, how those petite lips had wrapped hungrily around me. From that first night in the darkness of the garden to the Hotel room when I'd been supposed to have been working away, the snatched moments here and there including the time I'd fucked her in my marital bed while Jack and Sarah had been out at the Cinema. All the times through to that sweet final submissive little act, two days after I'd moved into my apartment.

Had she told Jack is that the cause of the atmosphere, suddenly panic hit me like a train but there was no way in the world he'd be sat here, that they'd be sat here if that were the case. Something was up though; something was going unsaid. Jack had confided in me on more than one occasion his feelings for Mica, asked me how he should handle approaching her and asking her out. He'd found it awkward to talk about such things. It should have torn me apart passing Fatherly advice to him all the time I'd been fucking her, knowing how sweet she tasted, knowing how she felt, what she looked like, how she reacted to my touch, how her body trembled when she climaxed. How she claimed she'd never climaxed before she'd been with me. I felt no guilt.

Jack was fidgety and nervous there was something that was playing on his mind. It wasn't that I'd been deliberately ignoring him but equally had made very little time for him lately. It was patently obvious he wasn't handling the separation and the upcoming divorce well; it probably didn't help to be at home with Sarah. His Mother I was sure would take every opportunity to illustrate my short comings, my selfishness, the way I'd been the one who walked out on them, she'd paint herself in a good light while drip feeding poison about me to Jack at every slightest opportunity. Of that I was sure.

It had been announced, to very little applause, only a few weeks ago that Jack was stalling heading to University; having achieved such excellent grades in his exams. Sarah and he, to be fair, both stated it was nothing to do with Mica attending a local University that had kept him from moving away. Sarah though wouldn't object as opposed to being left alone in the family house I'd surrendered to her until the fast track divorce completed . I had no qualms about seeing her out in the streets once the divorce completed and the house was sold, especially knowing she couldn't afford to keep the house on with her wages. Leaving Jack bereft was another matter entirely.

I'd also not seen Jack because I'd genuinely been hideously busy. The purchase of the club, name as yet undecided, had been taking up more and more of my time, and my money for that matter, now I had keys for the door. The renovations continued at a pace and I'd hoped to be open within weeks. The pot wasn't running dry for the foreseeable future but there was only so far one hundred and forty grand would go; even with a conditional loan offer from my bank. I needed the club open to start turning a profit; and soon.

That's why it had been nice to receive Jacks text only 2 days ago asking to meet up. We'd agreed his favourite Chinese restaurant which coincidentally was a stones throw from the apartment. I'd not expected to see Mica I didn't even know if they were still together until they'd walked in hand and hand. Mica and I unsurprisingly had not spoken to or seen one another since that last brief yet sordid meet 8 weeks ago when she'd announced her relationship with Jack. Since then much had changed; I'd barely thought of Mica given the relationship that had grown between myself and Micas friend Gemma. The relationship I'd kept deliberately clandestine and I'd made Gemma promise to utter not a word to Mica or any of her friends; which felt as sordid as it felt the best way to handle what was transpiring between a 42 year old man and an 18 year old girl.

"So..." I state after another long silence that had lasted as long as the assortment of main courses had sat in front of us "Why do I get the feeling there's something not being said at this table ...why are we here?"

"Aww Dad." Jack starts a whine more familiar to when he was a child and couldn't get what he wanted "It's nothing."

I note an exasperated look on Micas face then she reaches out to squeeze her hand over his.

"Well somethings up." I stare placing down chopsticks, "I appreciate things aren't great at the moment Jack but..."

"We're ...we're having a baby." Jack looks at me the colour drained from his face as he blurts out the life changing news almost matter of factly. "Mica and I..." he stammers as I feel a grin, a sarcastic insincere grin, morbidly creep across my face.

"Well that's just tucking brilliant." I state facetiously clapping my hands 3 times before I pick my Chopsticks back up and skewer a batter covered Chicken Ball "Say goodbye to your futures kids...Two more, plus one, for the broken generation."

"Dad!!" And I could almost commend Jack for finally showing the backbone his angry tone intimated. We've started to already draw attention. Mica's eyes flit from Jack to myself her bottom lip quivers and her eyes grow wet as she takes in the exchange.

"I mean..." I take a bite from the Chicken Ball "I presume you're keeping it."

"What the fuck!!" It's Mica who reacts first and loudest, pushing her chair back scraping across the floor and taking to her feet. That's it that's everyone's attention in the restaurant on us. Micas face is ashen her mouth attempts to form around words she can't speak. Mute she just shakes her head.

Jack doesn't even shake his head he simply glares at me as he pushes his plate towards the middle of the table knocking over a full glass of red wine which spills across the white linen table cloth. "Mum was pleased for us" he snarls at me.

"I'm sure..., a Mother at 20 and a Grandmother at 38 ...I can see that going down real well with her precious sense of self-importance."

Jack doesn't respond, he simply stands, quite measuredly, reaches out and takes Mica's hand in his leading her towards the front doors of the restaurant.

"Your lives." I state coldly as they walk away.

It's all I can do to be bothered to follow them. If it weren't for every pair of eyes in the restaurant seemingly focused on me I'm not sure if I would. Eventually I slip from the table grabbing a Prawn Cracker as I walk away. Passing the red-haired waitress who confusingly looks from me to the table of food unsure of what to do. Stopping at the front desk to leave my credit card "I'll be back shortly" I say to the oriental guy behind the counter.

Headed out the door I'm confronted immediately by Mica who's walking back towards me while Jack heads across the Plaza towards Sarah's BMW. I should've known better.

"You're a fucking asshole." Mica sneers at me as she brushes past me. I turn to find the Red-haired waitress in the doorway holding a black shoulder bag that I recognise to be Mica's from earlier. The waitress smiles almost apologetically as I catch her eye, Mica takes the bag and thanks her briskly.

While the door closes behind me I reach out and grab Mica's arm as she passes me.

"He might be fucking stupid but I'm not ...it's not even his is it?"

I feel her tense as a shiver runs through her body.

Slowly she turns to me her eyes now wide with fear a single tear traces down her left cheek.

"Logan ...please."

"My fucking God." I state shaking my head, in the distance I see Jack climbing into Sarah's car. I used hushed tones and I'm not sure why as I release Micas arm "Shit like this doesn't stay hidden."

"It does ...it will." she purposefully answers.

"And I'm assuming."

"Y...yes." her voice breaks and she puts a hand to her mouth "I'm 9 weeks pregnant ...Jack and I didn't ...we ..."

"I get the Math's ...it's you that's gonna have to have a good memory." I shake my head barely considering that she stands before me bearing my child. "I mean Jack looks like me...so you've a good chance the baby will look like Jack."

Her flat hand strikes hard across my face and I suppress a grin as she stares through me "You make me fucking sick Logan."

Over her shoulder I watch Sarah approaching.

"I live my life with no regrets Mica ...sounds like you can't say the same...found yourself backed into an impossible situation... I used to admire your confidence your wisdom beyond your years." I shake my head "Baby momma is that what your generation call it?"

She breaks tears flow freely and she brings her hands to her face as she shakes her head. Turning she walks hurriedly away barely stopping as Sarah reaches out to comfort her, brushing off her attention.

I smile weakly at my Ex-Wife.

"I honestly thought you'd fucking support him ...boys together through good times and bad...I thought you'd care." Sarah launches into me her finger stabbing the air between me and her like a knife.

"Oh, hello Sarah how are you?" I sarcastically reply.

"Fuck off Logan." she retaliates "Do you know what it took for him to even come here tonight?

The fact he didn't want to come here speaks volumes.

There's no wonder he wants little to do with you...You've let him down ...you've ignored him..."

I let her rant, let her talk at me rather than with me, a favourite trait of hers. I do my best to stifle a yawn in her face.

"I mean at 18 he's more of a man than you'll ever be Logan Hughes ...you're selfish ...you're arrogant...obnoxious ...narcissistic... you're a Cunt a fucking Cunt."

"You know what they say Sarah... like Father like Son" I sneer.

"You're a Dark Star in the night Sky Logan he'll always shine brighter than you."

"Did you just quote a Fridge Magnet at me." Turning on my heels I walk away, reaching into my inside pocket I pull a cigarette and light it.

Sarah hated me smoking, childish yes, satisfying definitely. I don't even register her words as she yells at me across the ever increasing gap as I head back towards the restaurant.

I'm a Dark Star, I chuckle to myself a little as I take my phone out.

Pulling up Gemma's number I drop her an SMS.

SENDER My iPhone:

Suppose you're still busy tonight?

It's been a stressful day ...I need a release

Stubbing the cigarette out as I head back in through the restaurant doors to grab my credit card and to settle the bill.

I decide to also grab a brandy.

**** 4 hours later ****

I unbutton the tight white blouse and let the cotton garment fall open to reveal pale small breasts held within a black bra.

"I've never done anything like this before." her subtle Irish accent nervously forms around the words.

I look down into those wide mesmerising eyes in the dim light of the room. Her red hair spills across the pillow beneath her as her slender wrists pull once again at the leather buckles that restrain both her wrists; the same way in which her ankles are bound.

"I'll be gentle" I reply not sure that I can honour my promise as I tear open black tights

"What the ..." Biting her bottom lip she closes her eyes; I feel her body tense up with nervous energy.

"Relax."

Gemma had been busy, but my stress was about to be relieved. Shauna nods shortly before she omits a whimper; inhaling breath sharply into her lungs as I slowly penetrate her; feeling her tight warmth around me as I lower my naked body on top of her.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
alicynchainsalicynchainsalmost 2 years ago

Off to a dark and twisted start with compelling self-destructive characters. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

OMG, this is a really great story. Love the characters and his deep seated dark desires. Mmmm...can't wait to start Part 2...

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Scottish Texan

An attention span is required but what price that over your need for the quick release you probably sought. I can also understand how the traits might remind you a little too much of Scotland

The fact that you to be fair you completely misjudged the character will probably have something to do with your hideously lacking attention span

Each to their own Jock

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I hated your story because you made an alcoholic drug abuser your Protagonist. I didn't even finish the first page before skipping to the comments section. Rating this one point out of five. I'm not interested in reading anything else from you either. Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant depth of character

He comes across like bloody a train wreck. His wife has personality nailed down alright he’s a selfish arsehole. You’ve definitely got a way with words, I think my favourite has to be: “did you just quote a fridge magnet at me?”

Much debauchery coming right up, I mean ffs he just got a “nice catholic girl” to whore herself out for her first time. Dressed it up as empowerment for his own ends, literally. Most of this story is focused of him (duh obvs he’s the main character) is he as selfish a “lover” (and I use that term in the loosest possible way) as he appears to be?

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Sordid Arrangement She agrees to his hot demands.in Erotic Couplings
Used Friend needs help getting pregnant.in Loving Wives
Neighbour's Daughter Asks for Help A teenage neighbour asks me to relieve her frustration.in Mature
Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 01 Two high school friends re-unite over a shared fetish.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories