The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the taxi departs I head out the alley and make my way down the street following Gemma.

"Gemma." I call out after her as I cross the street in her direction. Only as I call out do I realise that I may well be the last person she wants to see.

She's soaked to the skin, as am I, by the persistent rain.

"It's...you." she stammers and I realise tears mix with the rain that runs down her face.

"Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry ...I didn't want to cause..."

"It's Ok ..." she intervenes "It's OK you ...you saved me from being..." She can't bring herself to say the words.

"I'm not even sure what I saw I just know I saw something." I offer as she stands there hands to her side.

"Well he wouldn't drink it himself...does that show his guilt?"

"Maybe." I nod my head. My clothes cling to me in the relentless rain as I look into her harrowed blue eyes. "You need to get indoors ...get in the dry." I state trying not to sound too parental.

"I'm supposed to be staying with them...going to a house party ...perhaps ...perhaps I was the entertainment."

"I don't think so." I try to reassure her "Look I mean nothing by this but my place is local...you're more than welcome if it helps."

She nods "Do you mind?"

"The least I can do." I raise my hand to flag down an approaching Taxi.

*******************************

An hour later I'm sat in dry clothes on my sofa watching out across the storm that continues to lash the city.

Lightening flashes zig zag across the Skyline followed by a low heavy rumble of thunder.

I hear the door from the bedroom open and turn as Gemma walks barefoot into the living area.

"Um ...thanks for lending me the shirt."

Her blonde damp hair, towel dried, falls over her shoulders into a fitted black shirt; her long toned legs exposed beneath the shirt.

I try not to gawp as she makes her way around in front of me and then casually sits wrapping her legs beneath her on the opposite end of the sofa.

"Feeling better." I enquire.

"About?" She looks down.

"About everything that either did or didn't go on earlier."

"Scott's a thirsty dick." she states shaking her head "Or should that be Scott's got a thirsty dick ...latest in the line of thirsty boys chasing me for one reason only."

Recalling a conversation albeit fleeting where Mica had told me about Gemma I hesitate.

Gemma continues "I mean it's not like I'm living some fantasy waiting for Prince Charming ...it's just ...it's just ... become more of an issue."

"I'm not sure I'm in a position to comment or pass..."

"I know about you and Mica." Gemma interjects on my awkward response to the delicate subject. Gemma smirks "We share everything."

"Everything." I counter sarcastically with a brief wink.

"Oh ...no I ...I didn't mean like that." her cheeks flush a little.

I chuckle "I know what you meant."

"There I go again all awkward and ...Jesus you know what sometimes I just wish I could go out get drunk and get it on ...with someone ...with anyone." Gemma's tone pitches from awkward to excitable in one brief statement. She raises a finger "That ...that is not an offer by the way."

I smirk half joking half sincere I reply "I'd be flattered."

Coyly Gemma looks up at me "Stop it now."

"Stop what?" I offer up flat palms as our eyes meet "I think that's the last thing you need right now ...it's been a long night and so far I've been a knight in shining armor."

"That you have." Gemma smirks "That you have."

"So..." I state "Where are you sleeping tonight?"

"Really straight back to that?" Gemma's mocking tone is not lost on me but she quickly adds "I'm happy with the Sofa really I am."

"Are you sure I'm happy to swap." referencing our earlier conversation before she'd grabbed a shower and changed.

Gemma shakes her head picking up a blanket I'd placed from the arm of the sofa earlier "It's fine honestly."

"Nightcap then?" I state getting up from the sofa and heading to the row of bottles on the edge of the kitchen counter.

"Do you have any Brandy?" Gemma enquires.

I pick up a bottle and two tumblers and head over back towards the long leather sofa. Setting down the bottle on a low table I fill the tumblers with a generous measure. As the storm continues outside the window.

An hour, and three brandy's later I climbed to my feet. "You're bad for me." I joke.

The storm has abated and rain no longer lashes the floor to ceiling windows "You'd be bad for me ...or to me." Gemma almost seductively teases.

"Don't start that again." I say as I make my way towards the bedroom door. Knowing full well, spare for my brandy induced stupor I'd not pass any chance up.

"Goodnight Logan." Gemma almost purrs as she stretches those long legs across the sofa and pulls the grey fleece blanket over herself.

I stop in the doorway "You know ... your little problem ...shall we call it that." I turn back to face her "You could always sell it."

Even intoxicated I realise how crass I'm being.

Gemma props herself up on her elbows "For how much?" She gently chuckles.

"Five thousand." is my instant reply.

**** 1 week later ****

"You're sure?"

Gemma nods weakly

"Tell me."

"I'm sure." she says barely parting her dark red lips around the words.

I open the double doors that lead into the master bedroom and let her walk ahead of me. Turning I close the doors to the main living room. The laptop glows on the low coffee table; the home screen of my online banking from which moments earlier I'd transferred five thousand pounds into Gemma's bank account.

I turn and watch her make her way into the bedroom. Dressed in little black dress with black heels, I could imagine what was beneath the dress having ordered the lingerie days earlier to be delivered to her.

Gemma pauses before the bed and turns her head, looking back over her shoulder at me.

She's nervous and probably little wonder.

The curtains drawn on the view over the city, the room illuminated only by a low watt lamp on a dressing table. As I close the door the room grows a little darker. The bed, against the far wall is stripped down to a black sheet over the mattress; from each corner of the bed are secured black nylon ropes which attach to leather cuffs. I step up behind her and she instantly tenses as my left hand rests on her left hip.

"When you're ready." I whisper.

Gemma swallows hard and reaches her hand up her back to a zipper concealed within the detail of the dress. Her fingers clumsily grasp and I'm about to offer my assistance when she manages to lower the zipper. Stepping back I watch as Gemma pulls the zip to the small of her back.

"Turn around for me." I request on a further whisper as she tentatively begins to lower the straps of her dress from her shoulder.

Gemma turns but barely brings her eyes to meet mine as she lowers the straps and wriggles the tight fitting dress down her hips to reveal the black lace matching bra, thong, stockings and suspenders I'd picked out for her.

Her head hangs low as I step forward and the dress drops around her ankles. Lifting her head by placing a finger under her jaw I lean forward and kiss trembling lips.

Breaking the kiss I place my hands on her hips and guide her backwards towards the bed. She glances back and nervously awkwardly lowers herself onto the mattress before scrambling backwards.

"Just lay back." my heart beats in my chest like a drum as I crouch at the foot of the bed and draw the first restraint to Gemma's right stocking clad leg. A little nervously myself I fumble with the leather belt restraint before buckling it tightly over her ankle just above the strap of her heels. With a little more grace I secure her left ankle just as tightly. I look up to meet her eye line her chest rising and falling in nervous anticipation.

Standing I walk up alongside the bed taking her left arm I silently gently pull her wrist towards the restraint at the top and of the bed; which she permits biting gently at her lower lip as I tightly secure her slender pale wrist.

Straddling her chest I take her right arm and reach that to the last remaining restraint. Gemma watches me thread the buckle clasp as I secure the teenager spread eagled to the bed. She closes her eyes as she grasps fingers at the ropes which securely hold her as she lets out a long drawn out nervous breath.

"Scarlet." I repeat the aforementioned safe word to her as her eyes return to mine.

"Sc ...Scarlet." she manages in response "I understand."

I climb from her and stand at the base of the bed barely comprehending the situation that plays out before me. A scenario spurred by a drunken conversation that had morphed over the course of two further meets with Gemma in last week to negotiate and agree in essence a deal that resulted in a payment of five thousand pounds in exchange for her surrender to me. As Gemma tested her restraint lay out helpless now before me I smirked at my ability to manipulate her to not only give herself to me but the manner in which I'd chosen. She'd been reluctant, naturally, but my sincerity had earned her trust alongside of the omnipotent financial incentive. My internet history had become a dark place over recent days as I researched methods of restraint and watched countless abridged clips from a plethora of websites.

Ultimately I'd fallen back on the use of the under-bed restraint that I had already recently purchased and had intended to use on her friend Mica. I felt my dick twinge at the memory of Mica handcuffed face down on the same bed her friend now lay. What is it Gemma had suggested 'They shared everything'. Now she had become the willing substitute of my none to subtle advance. Pulling over my head the tight black T-shirt that clings to me with a damp sweat of exited anticipation.

"You...you'll be..." Gemma pleads.

"I promise." I cut across her pleas.

I remove my belt and undo my jeans leaving me stood naked before her. My dick stood fully erect now free of the confines of my jeans. As her eyes cast across me I'm not body conscious, I train I put in a few hours at the gym but realise I'm probably not the image she had in her head as she's thought of this moment. Then neither were leather and rope restraints I'd care to suggest.

Kneeling between her bound legs I place my hands on her lower legs and she tenses drawing her ankle against the rope and gaining little movement "Relax " I instruct.

My hands continue to glide up her shins covered in the black fine denier stockings. Stopping between her parted knees I run my hands up toned thighs to lace stocking tops. My hands move up from her waist skirting over her breasts through the bra as she watches intently. Lowering myself slowly down over her prone body as I teach between us stroke my dick in my left hand.

Gemma fidgets as my body weight settles against her and I prop myself up over her on my right forearm I move my left hand between her legs, silently cursing as I find the thin material of the black G-string in my way. Her eyes meet mine as I clumsy pry aside the silk and lace detailed garment, she swallows nervously as my fingers graze her smooth slender slit.

"You're not going to ..."

I shake my head cutting short what I assumed was her request.

"I just want to take." I realise how sinister this sounds as her eyes close and I press my dick against her. Only realising now how hurried I'd been to secure what had been promised me, no thought of foreplay of gently easing her into this experience.

I pushed such thoughts to the back of my mind as I pushed my hips forward and start to ease myself into her.

Gemma stifled a whimper of pain then gasps as she feels my hand hold the G-string to one side and guide the tip of my length into her pure little body.

I close my own eyes as I continue to press gaining an uncomfortably tight penetration as Gemma winced through gritted teeth. "Please." she whimpers "Please be gentle."

Opening my eyes I look down between us as I slowly enter her. Looking back to her wide wet eyes as She arches her back against the restraint of her arms and legs in an attempt to comfortably accommodate me.

"Slower ...slower." Gemma gasps "Ease back a little..."

I feel her give, her body finally yields and she omits a sharp long groan followed by several short sharp pants as I fully penetrate her, as she is fully penetrated for the first time.

"Oh fuck." she whispers as her fingers wrap around the ropes that hold her. Beneath me I feel her breathing heavy as she struggles to comprehend this new sensation for her body.

"How's it feel?" I whisper as I prop myself up a little slowly pressing myself deeper into her.

"I ...I..." she stutters "It ...it's."

"Just relax Gemma just relax and let me take control."

I slowly start to thrust and swirl my hips as her face contorts. I'm barely able to believe she'd allowed this to happen. Given herself to me for money but allowing my dark fantasy to play out in conjunction was beyond my imagination. She trembles beneath me more nervous than I've known her; I anticipate to hear the safe word at any moment. Brushing hair off her forehead our eyes meet again; "It's OK ...it's OK Gemma."

She nods slowly on heavy breaths. My hands slide up her back and cup her shoulders from behind as I waste no more time and start to make use of the young beautiful blonde tied down on my bed.

Each thrust drawing a sharp heavy inhale of air as her eyes screw shut as she accepts what's happening to her. Lay there mute spare for the hiss of sharp breaths as I work her body until eventually she begins to relax, as I find a rhythm with each deep thrust of my dick past the tense walls of her unused vagina. With each thrust the uncomfortable tight sensation around my dick eases a little as her body accommodates my size.

"Good girl ..." I state punctuating with ever deeper harder thrusts "good girl you're doing well ...you're doing well."

I'm using her as I'd fantasised of using countless girls. All the while fueled by my own excitement and the endorphins that flood my body I start to thrust harder deeper faster. Building momentum and starting to take Gemma with careless abandonment as she lays there beneath me granting what I desperately sought from her. First Mica now her barely coerced into my fantasies, Mica has proved reluctant Gemma less so. My mind wanders fueled by fantasies and video clips I'd viewed; thoughts of more complex restraints and devices to hold her young body at my mercy.

Snapping my mind back to the here and now I look down at Gemma; now wishing I'd stripped her of her lingerie. She cranes her head back, revealing her long neck, as she gasps against my every thrust in to her unused body. Her fingers grip the ropes ever tighter with each thrust forcing her body up across the mattress. Looking back over my shoulder I see her left stocking covered leg locked out against the restraint that mercilessly holds her, the restraint biting into her leg through the stocking.

"Fuck Gemma ...oh fuck you feel so good."

Her tight former virgin pussy clenched hard around my dick fails to loosen despite every heavy thrust. I've never felt anything so good never known a sensation like this.

Gemma fails to respond but submissively takes everything that's happening to her held here my captive of her own fruition. I want her to feel me, want her to take me, all of me. Want to cum in her I want to fully claim that young body.

"Make me cum Gemma ...make me cum."

"Fuckkkk." she grimaces as I build even greater momentum my hips slapping against her much more frantically now. She doesn't react to my request she doesn't need to.

Gemma's breast roll back and forth, restrained by the bra, under the duress I enforce she pants and gasps against each thrust as I take her probe body for my own benefit, my own greed. I start to fuck her as she cries out again at the increase in tempo.

"Oh god Logan no ... please oh my ...oh my god no."

She thrashes against the restraints as I use her, her beautiful young face contorted as I fail to recognise how she genuinely feels. Gripping the headboard with both hands the bed creaks as I pull myself up over her. Impaling her deeper. Fucking her harder.

Her head thrashes from side to side and she pulls at the restraints as my back arches I feel myself begin to lose control. Sweat pours from my body dripping down onto her pale young skin as I keep up my momentum in her tight little slit.

"Oh fuck I gasp ... oh fuck I'm gonna cum ...I'm gonna cum."

"Nooo." she wails "Nooo you're not ...you're not wearing..."

It's too late. My balls empty and I can't hold off. Gripped with shock, anger and confusion Gemma's body locks out as I release a heavy blast of ejaculate deep into her prone young body. The first to do so.

Her eyes wide her mouth held open a sound surprised in the back of her mouth as she feels my wet warmth flood her body. My seed flooding unprotected deep into her.

I hold myself over her both of us breathing heavily as she stares up, not even focusing on me, contemplating what's just transpired.

"Untie me." she faintly whispers "Untie me please."

Catching my breath I nod and immediately set to releasing the buckles on the restraints that hold her wrists. Gemma's hands come to rest on my shoulders as I ease my dick slowly from her incredibly tight little pussy, she winces as I do so.

"My legs." she implores as her eyes close exhaustedly.

I move down over her, as her chest and toned stomach rise and fall heavily while she inhaled deep gasps for fresh air, as though she hasn't breathed for some time. I swiftly free her ankles, as I do she draws her body up into a fetal position. Slipping from the bed I grab a soft black sheet from on top of a side unit returning to her she raises her head with a weak smile as I drape it over her lingerie clad body before I slip under myself and sidle up against her back. She flinches a little as I wrap my left arm over her and remains silent.

I have no words for her I have no words to describe what's just transpired myself as we lay there barely entwined for what feels like an eternity. I feel exhilarated, powerful, masterful. I feel alive and a grin crosses my face as I hold her then roll her over to face me. Leaning forward I tenderly kiss her lips.

Gemma looks up at me with blue eyes framed by slightly smeared eye make-up.

"Was I ...was that ...was everything alright?"

I nod and whisper on a croaky voice "Perfect."

With a look of uncertainty Gemma drops her head on to my still heaving chest and loosely tentatively holds on to me.

***** 8 am *****

I look around the housing estate in the cool early morning murk and mist. I surmise this place would look this shitty in the best of weathers, I hadn't been to this part of the City for years.

Rows of poorly maintained two up two down houses intersperse the tower blocks of flats. The gardens of the houses opposite me littered with the detritus of old furniture, long weeds and waste.

Five thousand pounds goes along way when you're a resident of these parts I figured.

I spot Gemma emerging from the Pharmacy. She draws my long black jacket around her as she slowly makes her way towards the Car the heels of her shoes click clack on the tarmac pavement.

Climbing in she turns to me as she closed the door. "I only live just around the corner I can walk from here."

"I'll see you home I say ...did you get sorted?"

"Oh um Yeah." she stammers hesitantly "They make you take it there and then ...how was I to know."

A rueful look crosses her face as I start the engine.

"We'll have to sort protection for next time." I state concentrating on pulling out of the tight parking space.