The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out I knock twice on the door.

Moments later Mark answers the door as I stand there with my arm around his wife. He looks from me to her disgruntled at first and then plain confused at the two of us stood there.

"Found this one hobbling along down by the canal."

"What...what have you done?" his tone sounding reprimanding other than concerned.

"I Just ....just ...tripped" Ali stumbles over her words as I she reaches from me to him for stability. "Fortunately Logan came along."

"The ankles a little swollen ....probably a twist or sprain.... nothing a painkiller, some Ice and elevation won't sort out." I smile weakly.

"This is why you shouldn't be out there alone." Mark ignores me but again he sounds like he's scorning a child rather than being concerned for her wellbeing.

"I know." Ali responds her eyes to the floor as if shamed. She then brings her eye line to mine with a sincere smile across her beautiful face. "Thank you Logan.... thank you for everything."

"It's nothing honestly." I dare not return her smile.

"Yeah thanks buddy." Mark states pushing the door closed on me as he guides her into their apartment; his near patronising insincerity dripping from the begrudging show of gratitude.

"Buddy... I'm not a fucking Dog." I state under my breath incredulously as I turn and cross the foyer to my own Apartment; trying not to dwell on that lingering kiss from Ali; trying not to think of Ali. Which is impossible.

5 hours later I sit barely watching some crap Romcom on the Plasma TV. Gemma nuzzles into the crook of my left arm transfixed by the bullshit film. I slip out my phone and enter my messages.

Below a string of messages about good times to meet for a run I hastily type.

SENDER My iPhone: How you feeling?

A short while later I feel the phone vibrate; sliding open the screen a read the reply

SENDER Alison M: Ankle still sore but I feel better. A Glass or two of Chardonnay is helping. Thanks again. x

The message is punctuated with a cartoon emoji with hearts instead of eyes; I've no idea what fucking emojis are about or symbolise. I grin all the same clinging to the solitary 'x' which punctuates the message.

Chapter Three; Another Man's Wife

Taping shut the box of Gemma's possessions, mostly clothing, I set the box by the door.

It would be just as easy to take the box down to reception now for her to collect but I really couldn't be bothered.

The split had been brutal on my behalf; but once I'd made up my mind I'd acted on my decision and there was no changing my mind. Such impulsively recklessness in other circumstance might cause problems, but I'd seen the beginning of the end weeks ago. Gemma had wept as I'd explained, she'd pleaded for me to reconsider but I knew in my heart I had to break away from her.

To even suggest Gemma and I had been growing apart would be to suggest we'd grown together. In the last 7 months or so as my infatuation had flailed Gemma's had grown but given so many incompatible differences the physical attraction and lust were never going to maintain a relationship as magnetic as they were at times.

From the moment I'd orchestrated our first liaison to ensure I'd taken her for the first time, at significant cost, I'd manipulated Gemma's willingness, her eagerness to comply with my sordid exploration and indeed exploitation of what she'd allow me to do to her young supple body. Gemma had agreed to experiment as I tested and practiced methods of restraint and physical control over her. Gaining her submission in ways I'd never considered she'd allow.

Alongside of this a vanilla relationship of sorts had blossomed but it was more of a means to keeping her, securing her with unseen mental restraints. We shared no passion and no genuine connection beyond the physical highly charged sexual encounters. Were we therefore ever really a couple?

Life had moved on so much in recent times, the investment both financial and physical in getting the club near ready to open had been telling. I'd used this as an excuse to Gemma, but it was paper thin at best. I'd not seen Smalls or the rest of my friends in months. More so I'd had no contact at all with Jack for almost as many months, not from a lack of trying but from a refusal to engage following the argument we'd had.

To say I'd lost track wasn't true, exact times I had never been qualified, but Jack at any day now must be about to become Father. Or so he thought.

A message alert from my phone distracts me. Pulling the device from my pocket I slide open the screen. Apparently I'd received a match via the 'Elite Singles App' I'd signed up to, even before I'd informed Gemma of my decision.

Intrigued I click through the notification to bring up the profile of a fresh faced brunette; her profile incomplete and only the one head shot photo existed. On a purely physical level she was very attractive. I tap the heart shaped logo in the top of the screen to add her to the list of favourites; so callously brutal were modern techniques. I'm in no rush I ponder briefly. Yet as I close down the App I can't help but consider if the username of Hannah1988_ can indicate anything else other than her name being Hannah and that she's around 12 years younger than myself.

Filling the kettle and turning it on I'm a little startled hearing the alien sound of the chime of the doorbell to the apartment.

Crossing the short distance from the kitchen area to the door I steel myself expecting to find Gemma the other side of the door. She being one of the few people who'd not need to be declared by Frank, the Concierge, in Reception.

As I edge open the door I'm met with the gentile smile of Ali, immediately I regret the scruffy jeans and light grey tee I'm dressed in

"Hi there hop along ...how's that ankle?" I grin, genuinely pleased to see her.

"Not so bad." She states on a soft chuckle. "Another example of my gratitude." As she speaks she holds up on a plate a loaf cake.

"Looks good enough to eat." I state.

"That's the idea Logan....I was baking and thought you'd appreciate."

"You assume I meant the cake." I smirk but she doesn't respond to my poor attempt at humorous flirtation so I softly state "C'mon in."

Stepping aside as Ali enters the heels of little black ankle boots click on the hard floors, the height of the slender heel enough to indicate her ankle can't be causing her that many problems. Skintight grey jeans cling to her legs and she wears a loose fitting black long sleeve top with billowing opaque sleeves fitted at the cuffs.

"I've literally just put the kettle on." And I hear the kettle click as if to confirm my point. "Tea or Coffee?"

"Tea would be lovely." Her pleasant reply as she turns to face me.

An hour or so later we're still deep in conversation as light Spring sunshine pours through the windows of the apartment. She'd spent most of the last 2 weeks at her sisters recuperating while Mark had been working away in Italy.

The small talk even captivates me, although not as much she does. All the while I can't help but think of the innocence of the kiss she'd placed on my lips only 2 weeks earlier. She should be forbidden; married to another man even these stolen moments feel so right but so wrong. I long to discover more about her but more so long to discover her. I watch as her own hand resting on her thigh as she sits facing me.

"How's the club coming along?"

"Great" I reply enthusiastically "I've an opening date in three weeks' time hopefully .....so long past the point of no return."

"So everything's finished?" She presses.

"Painters and decorators aside we're pretty much there ....if hideously over budget." I grimace a little at the fiscal juggle the final stages have provided. The bank balance was not healthy at present. "I'll have to get you an invite to the opening."

"Oh from what you've said .....I'm not sure it'll be my cup of tea." Ali offers raising her cup with a gentle smirk.

"So you don't want to be on my guest list ....I'm hurt." Grinning as I resist the urge for another slice of the lemon infused sponge cake she'd brought over with her.

"I'm not sure that'd be appropriate." she oddly states.

"In his eyes." I silently curse realising I should've held my tongue.

Ali bows her head and looks up at me meekly, "Low blow Mr. Hughes ...low blow."

"Sorry." I offer, "How are things .....you feeling any better?"

I don't directly reference her outpouring from weeks earlier but intimate enough to suggest that's obviously what I mean.

"A little better ....a little .... it was good to see my family when I was at my Sisters." she pouts a little taking in a heavy breath. "But now....now we're back to square one.... all alone.... stuck back here."

"You're not alone." I'm barely aware I make the movement as my hand falls on to the back of hers as we face one another on the sofa.

Ali leaves my hand in hers for a moment before she draws it away. "Don't Logan.....please don't do this."

"Do what?" I let her bring the scenario to me as I look into those green blue eyes.

"You know what." And she pulls away getting up from the sofa. "Don't do this .....I'm married ....I'm married and I...."

Ali turns in her heels as I rise from the sofa I reach out and grab her right hand as she stops in her tracks, I turn her back to face me. "So why'd you kiss me?"

Ali's shoulders rise and fall as she draws deep breaths to calm herself. "I don't know...." she turns to face me "I ... I was just ....and you were so kind to me and ....I ...l"

As she stumbles over her words I step close to her and act purely on impulse. My hands clutch her face gently as I pull her towards me lowering slowly my head to hers and I kiss her passionately. On a moments pause which seems to last forever I expect her to pull away, but she kisses back matching my passion her breath warm across my cheek as her hands reach around my neck.

The unspoken tension between us releases as we embrace. My hands wander as do her hers as she kisses me with such unbridled passion. My hands tug at the bottom of her top and as she doesn't resist I pull the garment hurriedly, roughly up her body, her arms extend above her as she assists. The kiss broken apart as she lets the top drop to the floor she pushes me back to the sofa.

Seated I look up at her slender upper body a black bra with fine red lace detail holds her perfect breasts. Ali straddles me once again kissing me. My hands grope for the waistband of her tight fitting jeans immediately, her hands don't stop me as she now holds my face placing heavy kisses to my lips as I pop open the button on the waist of her jeans and pull apart the zipper.

"Not like this." Ali breathes heavily. "Not here."

My heart skips as I try to process exactly what it is that she intimates.

"Bedroom?" I enquire as much as I state before she places her lips back to mine her tongue pressing deep into my mouth as she grinds her hips gently over my already hard member.

"Mmmmhmmm." Her unspoken reply. Moments later she raises herself from my lap as I stand I grip her left wrist tightly and lead her as we both stumble towards the master bedroom.

Crashing through the double doors we fall back onto the bed locked in kisses that are becoming more a battle of wills. My hands grab the waistband of her jeans as she kicks off her boots, which clatter across the floor. Ali raises her hips to assist as I peel the tight denim down her legs; leaving her in small lace detailed G-string the detail of which matches her bra.

She lays there across my bed her breath heavy as she looks up at me in anticipation; her eyes fixed on me.

No words spoken as I pull down the tiny G-String over her hips revealing her to me; that perfect body I'd fantasised about since I'd first set eyes on her. Pulling off my tee I lower myself over her and her hands grab for my waistband.

As I free my dick I feel her right-hand grip tightly around my shaft; her hand slowly moving up and down my length and I draw my own sharp breath at the sensation. Barely getting my jeans down the backs of my hips I lower myself on top of her as I wriggle my legs out of the faded denims.

"I want to..."

"You want to what?" she near purrs at me passion burning in her eyes strongly.

"Take you."

"Take me?"

I hear it as permission as opposed to a question as her hand leaves my dick and I press up against her. Ali gasps as I enter her slowly and fill her.

"Logan" she utters quietly in my ear as I press down on top of her "We..."

I don't wait for any further objection as I place my lips to hers and begin slow steady thrusts from my hips as her legs wrap tightly around me. Ali groans into me.

The feel of the tight walls of her pussy clamped tightly around me as I gently thrust. Pulling back and then sinking myself back into her as she accommodates. Her tight little slit becomes slicker as I stretch her around me.

Her hands grip my shoulders as she allows me to take her; our body's entwined as I slowly build momentum taking her with deeper thrusts as my hips build a steady motion while she lays beneath me stifling her own groans of satisfaction.

I take her, another man's wife, but she permits me her mouth peppers me with kisses as we fuck her hips start to move in unison with mine and she bears down on me pressing the top of her tight little pussy down on to me as I kiss her neck and across the top of her breasts.

Pressing my hips forward Ali gasps as I take her as deep as I can I arch my back looking down an her, her eyes screwed shut as her body accepts me her hands press against my chest momentarily before I grab her wrists and pin them to the bed stretched out above her head her mouth hangs open on a gasp as I build momentum taking her as she lays there.

"Don't....Don't hold back Logan." Breathlessly she utters "Oh don't hold back I wanna feel you .... I wanna feel you."

Taking Ali harder and faster she responds with gasps of pleasure as I start to take control; her long legs wrap tighter around me as I shift her delicate wrists into my left hand keeping her pinned to the bed.

My right hand pressing down on her left thigh butterflying her legs open beneath me. She tenses her body around me as I pin her and begin to fuck her faster and faster. I watch down at her pained faced, contorted in bliss as I keep fucking her.

Within moments I feel my release build as I hold her there and she accepts I look up at her wrists as her hands ball into fists; her fingernails digging into her palms. Ali's neck cranes back as she attempts to arch her back all the while sharp breaths draw from the back of her throat on gasps of unadulterated pleasure.

I keep going wanting to last, wanting this moment to last but the sight of her beneath goads me, her eyes screwed shut as she rocks back and forth stretched out across the bed beneath me near holding her breath in anticipation, her body trembles as her back arches.

"Ali..." I groan feeling myself release, feeling my ejaculate course through me as I fuck her "Ali... I'm gonna... I'm gonna."

She exhales deeply as I release inside of her, filling her, filling another man's wife with my seed.

I release her wrists immediately and take my hand from her thigh. Ali wraps herself around me as the last of my heavy deposit seeps into her. Breathless sweaty kisses meet my mouth from hers as I lower myself on top of her. Falling to the bed on her left-hand side, still in her I watch as she fixes me with her beautiful eyes.

No words spoken, no words needed.

An hour later I watch her as I lay there in the bed; Ali stands up from the bed and grabs the discarded grey denims from the floor, turning them from inside out before she pulls the tight jeans back up her legs over her pert ass. Sliding a hair band from her wrist she scrapes disheveled hair back into a ponytail.

"I should get home." She rather timidly offers and I sense once again the shame she feels at the act she has willingly committed.

"I understand." I nod unseen by her.

Seated back on the bed pointing her feet she slips them in to her boots. I watch her genuinely unsure of what to say for the best.

"Now what do we?"

"I don't know." Ali sighs, "Give me time Logan ...give me some time."

Getting up from the bed she heads with purpose to the living room; slipping myself into a pair of black jeans I follow. Watching as she pulls her top back over her head. She doesn't look back but as she reaches the door, she then stops having extended a delicate hand to the handle.

"I'm not sure I can make you feel okay..... When you always have to walk away." I state. "Just know I'm right here for you."

"I know." Ali states meekly opening the door barely wide enough to slip through before she disappears through the doorway and it latches closed behind her.

Chapter Four; New Toy

Buckling the cushioned leather cuff over her outstretched left wrist tightly I take a step back.

Ali looks up at me uncertainly having watched every moment intently, her hair tied back off her face in a pony tail. Nervously she bites her lower lip as I look her up and down.

Breathing deeply she drops her shoulders fractionally as I reach up and start to unbutton the black sheer blouse which sits over a black lace detailed bra. Black and sophisticated had been my instruction for her outfit. She'd obeyed my instructions perfectly. A tight-fitting pencil skirt sits upon her hips over fine denier hosiery.

The black leather cuffs wrapped tightly around both her wrists and her ankles almost compliment the look. Ali stands perfectly still as I unbutton the blouse; letting it fall open as I step back.

"Your skirt." I simply state. "Take it off."

Without pause or hesitation she reaches behind her back, fiddling gently, before I hear her pull down a zipper. My gaze doesn't leave her as she wriggles the skirt off her hips and lets it fall redundant around her ankles.

Her toned legs; enhanced by the spike of her black, red soled, high heels are adorned with black hold up stockings. The purple lace detail on her bra matches the detail of her briefs; Ali's lingerie as ever is immaculate.

She knows the plan that so far I've executed to my every word. She also knows what I intend to do to her. I'd outlined every detail as she'd sat opposite of me at lunch in the French restaurant she'd been to on the first night she'd met me. Sat there opposite me today, not her husband, and she couldn't have looked anymore perfect. The lingering eye of the waiter had confirmed that every time he passed or approached our table. She was timid but held her poise, such nerves were empowering to me, but perhaps explained why she'd eaten very little, while I'd eaten heartily.

Ali stands with her back to the closed double doors of the bedroom and she can see the bed stripped back to a black cover over the mattress over my shoulder.

"The safe word is?" I ask.

"Velvet." Ali repeats the previously agreed word back to me; the word I'd painstakingly reiterated she should not hesitate to use should she feel too uncomfortable or overwhelmed.

"You won't need it" I state not wishing to sound menacing but instead maintain a sincerity; I did not intend to intimidate or scare her. I intended this to be her first submission of many. I'd not intended to introduce Ali to such means so soon. Her passion had been unlocked coupled with with over eager desire. I knew I had to experience her, despite leading her to this moment far sooner than intended. This was always my intention. Mark's beautiful trophy wife who I'd been fucking on nearly a daily basis for the last two weeks now stood before me about to submit and surrender her body to me in a way she'd never experienced.

Taking her left hand gently I lead her several paces forward towards the bed.