The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get me hard" I whisper.

Ali shuffles in her heels, her blue green eyes meet mine as she steps back towards me a little.

"How?" she quietly asks.

I smile at the nature of her submissive little question and simply reply. "However you wish."

Ali's eye-line falls to my waist as her hands come to rest over my belt before she extends a hand and slowly unzips my fly. I feel her soft delicate fingers gently wrap around my semi erect dick before she slips my dick out through my fly. At once her hand wraps around me and gently glides back and forth along the length of my now fully engorged penis.

While Ali gently strokes my dick I tilt her head back and kiss her gently at first and then with a full embrace as her hand speeds over me.

I breathe deep as I break the kiss and she looks up at me.

"On your knees." I demand.

Without reticence Ali lowers herself, kneeling before me on the dark wooden floor. I feel her hand slip from me only to be immediately replaced by the warmth of her mouth and then the pleasant sensation of her tongue wrapping around me as her head slips gently back and forth.

As she's demonstrated numerous times Ali's oral skills are perfect, she places her hands around my waist as she draws me deeper of her own fruition. I only need her to get me hard and provide some natural lubrication, for her own benefit. I slip myself from her mouth and she looks up at me expectantly.

"Let's tie you to that bed." I state and she nods her understanding before rising from her knelt position.

Turning her on her heels, facing her towards the bed, slipping the sheer blouse down her upper arms and discarding it on the bedroom floor. I then pull down the black lace detailed briefs.

"As we discussed."

On my words Ali obediently kneels on the bed and I pull her briefs from her ankles before she lays herself face down across the mattress. Taking the first length of black nylon rope; tied securely to the left hand base of the bed and attach a snap hook to the steel ring embedded in the cuff attached around her right ankle.

Ali doesn't flinch as I secure her right leg and then her left, her breath still deep as she accepts her restraint and anticipates what's to come.

Drawing her right wrist up to the short length of rope that affixes to the top left hand corner of the bed I secure with another snap hook.

As I take hold of her slender left wrist I fix my gaze on the platinum rings, one embedded with a large diamond, that sit on her ring finger. Symbolic of Ali belonging to him, but yet at this moment in time she surrenders herself to me. I resist passing comment to her as she lays there spread eagle face down across the King Size Bed.

Watching her naturally attempt to gently pull both her wrists and her ankles against the combination of the ropes attached to the leather cuffs. The little movement she manages to gain is enough to highlight to her just how immobile she truly is.

Hurriedly I slip my jeans from my legs and pull my white T Shirt up over my head. I stand behind her fully naked and run my hand over my hard length; still a little moist from the coating of saliva her mouth had provided.

Kneeling on the bed between her bound legs she doesn't look back and doesn't say a word. As I pull myself closer to her she swallows hard and draws a deep breath as I extend two fingers on my left hand and press them firmly between her legs and over her shaved little slit. Easing my fingers into her I gently tease and work her feeling the tension, at my initial intrusion, a tension that subsides as I massage my fingers deep in her.

Moments later I slip my fingers from her before lowering my body over hers. My fingers slightly damp from her pussy guide me towards her and she braces in her restraint. Pushing myself slowly into her from behind she lets go a stifled whimper before drawing breath sharply into her lungs; gasping as I fully impale her perfect body on a slow deep thrust.

I work her tightness slowly to start with, taking her with deliberately drawn out deep thrusts as I let her feel me in her. Ali's body succumbs to me and she relaxes into the sensation and her restraint as I increase the tempo of my thrusts gradually, each time my hips press up against her ass a soft groan leaves her body.

Sliding my hands up Ali's back onto her shoulders I grip her shoulders and pull her down the bed on to me; the ropes pulling taught at her wrists. She raises her head a little and looks back over her right shoulder

"Fuck me." she softly pleads while she takes my deep steady penetration.

"Fuck you?" I enquire not relenting from my hips.

"Fuck me like...." Her words fail her.

"Like the adulterous little whore that you are?" My cutting words punctuate the air as I draw back my hips and immediately begin to take her hard and fast as she lays there stretched out beneath me.

"Yes..." she whimpers "....Yes."

I wrap my hand around her pony tail pulling Ali's head back, drawing yet another sharp intake of breath through a stifled yelp.

My intensity builds, Ali continues to surprise me I'm shocked by her response to this situation. I'd intended to take my time introduce her to this slowly, my only real experience to date gained with Gemma but I knew that to be heavy handed could've caused concerns and ultimately scared her away. That's not the case. Taking her from behind harder and faster she sets her body rigid against me while her hands grasp first at the mattress covers then draw tightly around the ropes attached to the bed; she bears down on me groaning as I fill her tight warm little hole.

Stabbing my dick in and out of Ali I force myself deeper withdrawing and slamming myself back against her time and again ad she gasps and groans beneath me while I use her.

"Who's are you?" I state aloud as I slam my hips in to her once again.

"Y....y....yours." She utters as I continue to pull harshly at the her pony tail; her fingers clenched tightly around the ropes now, white at the knuckles.

"No you're Marks ....you're married to him."

She falls silent contemplating this as I continue to mercilessly fuck her.

"He's never fucked you like this has he?"

"No one ...no one's ever fucked me like this. " She utters.

I unleash as she tenses her body around me. Fucking her like I've never fucked her. Brutally hard and fast I keep using her as my hips slap against her ass; her ass which I've yet to take.

"Ohh Fuck." she breathlessly gasps over and over again as I pound her slender body. Stocking clad legs pull at the restraint that hold her as she fully succumbs to my unceasing use of her body. Pained little noises replace her words as I feel my climax build, my body aching to release into her.

I tense holding off for as long as I possibly can as sweat drips from me onto her. The backs of my thighs burn with cramp and I clench my ass and keep myself from ejaculating on delivering thrust upon merciless thrust into her.

"Ready?" I hiss on an exhausted breath.

If she replies I don't hear her for the orgasm that rips through me and I cum heavily as my shaft fills and instantly releases deep inside her quivering body.

Momentum carries me on for several moments before I let go of her hair and she drops face first exhausted onto the bed. The spasms through my dick, still buried in her moist warm hole, subside and I lower myself propping my arms either side of her upper body as she turns her face to the left in order to draw in fresh clean breath.

"Oh fuck me." I near growl. "Oh fuck me you're something special Alison you really are. "

Her only response is a satisfied little groan, followed by a slight moan in protest as I start to withdraw. Pushing my dick back deep in to her as she clenches her pussy walls around me in an attempt to hold me in her.

"There'll be other times." I state.

"You've done that before haven't you?"

"Maybe." I reply roguishly. "No one's made me cum like that though."

I watch a grin creep to her lips as I answer her sincerely, my mind briefly flashing to having taken Gemma, Siobhan and technically Mica restrained on the same bed. None had genuinely come close.

Sitting on the side of the bed I reach out my right hand and trace my fingers up her back, watching as goose bumps break out across her sensitive body and she shivers a little at my touch.

"There's so much more that I can show you ....that we can explore."

Startling us both the sound of the door chime fills the apartment unexpectedly.

Ali pulls her head from the mattress her eyes wide. "Who the fuck?"

Jumping to my feet I grab a folded towel from a dresser and wipe away the heavy sweat that coats my body.

"I've no idea." I honestly state climbing to my feet and retrieving my jeans and T-shirt, pulling them hurriedly on "Probably just Old Frank the Concierge ....I am expecting a parcel."

"You can't leave me like this." She panics as I make to walk from the room. Her hands pulling futilely at her restraints.

"Two minutes." I darkly chuckle. "Don't go anywhere."

"Logan." She harshly and exasperatedly hisses at me as I open the bedroom door, pulling it gently to behind me leaving her in the dim light of the room.

The door chime rings again as I cross the living area. Regaining my breath, those running sessions coming in handy, I spot Ali's handbag on the kitchen counter a little voice in my head triggers and I snatch the bag and place it on a chair under the kitchen table.

I open the front door genuinely expecting to see Frank the pleasant faced Concierge, but I'm met instead with Mark's clearly disgruntled face. I compose myself immediately "Afternoon neighbour." I calmly state.

"You've not seen Alison around today have you?" His abrupt response questioning me without even matching my greeting.

"Um ... I can't say I have." I'd believe myself if I didn't know better. "But I have been staring at Spreadsheets and approving Marketing Material all day....So."

I cover my tracks with what I should've been doing as I let the door swing fully open. "You've tried calling her I guess?"

"Seven times." the frustration in his specific response not hard to miss. "Damn" he shakes his head changing the subject immediately. "Would you look at that view"

I step aside, "Not bad is it."

Without invitation Mark enters the apartment before asking "Do you mind?"

Barely waiting for my sweeping hand gesture towards the window he walks past me into the living area, looking out across the view of the City. His suit i note is expensive, his attitude is obnoxious.

"You know we wanted this Apartment.... the fucking Company took too long with confirming the promotion and the relocation." Mark near grinds his teeth in irrational anger.

"Well you can't always get what you want." I goad him a little before chancing a sideways glance to the narrow gap in the double doors leading to the bedroom. Beyond which his stunning wife lays tied face down on my bed exhausted, soaked in sweat and with my heavy deposit in a sodden mess between her legs . "Coffee or..."

Mark turns around at my offer "No ....no....I can't stop besides I'm sure you're busy with this little night club project of yours."

I suppress the urge to respond to his patronising tone. "Well I hope you find your Wife?"

Ushering Mark back towards the door, my blood runs cold as I spot draped over the back of the dining table chair the little black leather jacket Ali had worn to lunch and on entering the apartment. Mark walks head held high towards the door and I compose myself once more. Relaxing a little as he passes by the jacket without noticing.

"Thanks." he states pompously as he steps from the Apartment. "She's probably off abusing the Credit Card somewhere"

He doesn't look back and doesn't offer a goodbye.

'You fucking cunt' are the unspoken words that race through my mind as I close the door on him.

Crossing back through the apartment before pushing the bedroom door back open, Ali's panicked face meets mine. "What the fucking hell?"

"Relax." I state sitting on the bed placing my hand on the back of her right calf before I start to unbuckle the restraint around her ankle.

"Just relax .....You just need to get your alibi straight in your head that's all"

**********

5 hours later I stand the other side of Mark and Ali's door and press their door chime.

It's Mark who answers the door. "Everything alright?"

What is it with this Prick and simple civil greetings? I muse silently.

"Well..." I feign an embarrassed smile "I'm just cooking a special meal and realise the menu requires Tarragon .....don't suppose you have any seeing as I don't?"

Mark lets the door swing open and I see Ali in a pastel pink oversize sweatshirt and black leggings sat reading a book on the sofa.

"That's her domain...." Mark nonchalantly states. "Darling the Neighbour is looking for Tarragon ....do we have any?"

"Hi Logan" Ali politely smiles rising from the Sofa with a slight wince I note. "I'm sure we have some... let me go see."

Bare footed she pads off out of sight towards their kitchen.

Mark turns his back on me and heads away back into the apartment.

"You found her then?" I ask at the risk of further unnecessary engagement with the pompous asshole.

"What ....oh Yes ....in the bloody Cinema that's why her phone was off"

I don't care for his response, I know the details having drilled Ali on them earlier before she'd returned home. As I stand there left alone in the doorway Ali steps back into view clutching a little glass bottle of green herbs.

"Here you go."

Blocked from his view her hand lingers in mine with a cheeky smile as she hands me the jar.

"Thanks I'll replace and bring these back."

"No rush."

Mark turns as he makes to sit back on the Sofa himself. "Of course, you know what they say about failing to prepare?"

Is this prick seriously chastising me for not having a simple ingredient.

I look into Ali's blue green eyes and gently shake my head.

"I could kick myself Mark I had a shopping list and everything"

A lopsided grin creeps across my face.

"You know how it is .....sometimes you miss things that are right under your nose."

Chapter Five; Showing Her The Door

Coincidentally she steps through her apartment door as I place my own key to the lock of my door. Ali's eye catches mine with that knowing sparkle.

"Afternoon." I state, "Testing out that ankle?"

I state the obvious as she pulls the door to behind her; wearing running shoes and dressed in black running leggings and a black and pink bra top, which exposes her perfect flat stomach.

"How'd you guess?" she slightly sarcastically replies as I open the door to my apartment.

"I'm intuitive" I grin and nod my head beckoning her over.

"What?" she silently mouths silently, looking instinctively over her shoulder. She no doubt spots the glint in my eye, like Red Riding hood to the Wolf though she steps softly across the foyer. When she's within reach I grab her wrist and pull her into my apartment.

No words spoken as I push the door to and kiss her passionately pressing her body up against the door as she returns the kiss.

Almost instantly I break the kiss. "I've got something for you."

"What?" She replies following me as I walk towards the bedroom. "I'm supposed to be going for a run you know."

Stepping in through the bedroom door she follows me and then steps pasts me. Her hands draw to her hips as she looks back over her shoulder at me.

"Well?" She states.

"Over by the en-suite."

Ali turns her head back and instinctively walks towards what she sees. "And how Logan does this work?"

"A simple little method ....a door jamb." I reply. "Wanna try for size?"

"I'm going for a run." She states again whilst stepping up to the door and reaching up to the velcro strap that dangles there through the closed door.

"Turn around" I command, and she instantly obeys.

I press her up against the door and kiss her. As we embrace I take her left arm and stretch it out above her, wrapping the thick nylon strap around her thin wrist. The tough velcro interlocks keeping her firmly restrained. Ali doesn't protest as we continue to kiss, and I firmly secure her right wrist in the same fashion as her left.

I step back leaving us both heavy breathed from the passionate kiss.

Ali pulls at the restraints with her arms held up above her. "How do I keep finding myself in your perverted little traps?" She smirks fixing me seductively with narrowed eyes as she playfully shakes her head.

"I'm offended." I mock her before dropping and pulling her legs apart before securing her ankles within the wide nylon restraints at the base of the door; testing the velcro that holds them tightly. Such a simple yet effective method.

Ali stands there framed by the door; once again rendered immobile at my hand.

"He's home isn't he?"

She nods confirmation, but I already knew Mark was home as I'd parked up next to his BMW only 5 minutes ago in the underground car park.

"You best keep the noise down then." I say as I walk away from her to the bedside table.

"What noise?" and that playful glint in her eyes sparkles again as I glance back at her.

Reaching into the top drawer of the bedside table I slip several items into my pocket, stuff another into my back pocket and pull out a Wand Dildo, turning it on as I turn back to face her.

Ali's eyes widen as she focusses on what I hold. "I've never ...how does it?"

"Shhh." I press my fingers to her lips as I rub the throbbing device between her splayed legs through the tight lycra running trousers.

Ali groans against the finger I hold to her lips as I press and roll the wand across her. Eyes gently flickering closed as she appreciates the sensation of being held there and teased with her back flat to the door.

Moving my finger away I pull open the waist band of her leggings and slide the wand down the front of the tight fitting lycra, letting go of the waist band I reposition the wand against her, the groans she continues to make indicate I have the wand held at the right spot tucked down the front of her running trousers.

My free hands fall over her breasts as I squeeze them roughly I feel her nipples stiffen at my manhandling her. Ali bites her lip while the wand continues to throb against her, a gentle humming sound fills the room.

"Just in case you can't keep quiet".

I know my words are an empty threat. I know that the design and layout of the building means she couldn't be heard no matter how vocal. Regardless I slip from my pocket a black ball gag. As I hold it up Ali doesn't protest and drops her jaw silently open. Pressing the ball between her lips I secure the gag swiftly and tightly around the back of her head. She rests her head back against the door as she breathes deeply through her nose.

My hands fall back over her breasts as I pull the tight little bra top up to reveal her tits to me. My hands fall on her once more as my fingers and thumbs pinch over her rock-hard nipples, feeling like bullets at my touch. All the while the wand mercilessly vibrates against her most sensitive area.

Her shoulders start to rise and fall causing those breasts to rise and fall I slip my right hand back into my pocket and take a Rose gold coloured nipple clamp pinching it open I run it over Ali's left nipple before allowing it to bite down harshly on sensitive flesh.

Ali gasps into the gag.

"Now for the right one." as my left-hand gropes roughly at her my right hand reaches back again into my pocket. Taking the second rose gold clamp I pinch it over her hard right nipple. Again another shocked gasp is muffled by the ball gag.

I grin as she stands there held captive unable to resist each little trick I subject upon her body.