The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath the table I feel my dick straining at my suit trousers.

**********

5 minutes later I stand in a long corridor lined with doors on either side. A brass number 5 screwed into the black door. The ominous heavy base music from earlier emanates from speakers here but it does little to drown the out the mixed screams of passion and anguish coming from behind some of the doors we passed to get here.

"She's waiting for you" Ayesha whispers sensually.

I want to ask if she was any trouble I can only imagine how she felt being led collared and cuffed to this room. Can only imagine how she reacted once in the room. Led there by three strangers. I park the thoughts so far the Sapphire Club had fulfilled the fantasy I'd paid them handsomely for and although I knew what I'd discover the other side of the door it didn't dampen my enthusiasm in the slightest.

Ayesha places a magnetic key card to the door and it clicks. I don't look back at her as I push the door open and step into the darkness.

My breath heavy and fast as I hear the door close and lock behind me.

I can hear her breathing; frantic and heavy.

Within seconds the room starts to illuminate under the glow of red strip lights that run around the bottom skirting of the room. The lights cast a surreal red glow across all black walls but also illuminates Ali and the device of her restraint, bringing a wide grin to my lips.

"Comfortable?"

Fully dressed Ali is bent at the waist, her boot covered feet and ankles obscured by a box fitted around them; which in turn is secured to the black floor

Her upper body is extends into a black pillory, covered in padded leather; her wrists and neck locked into the medieval device so as she faces a floor to ceiling mirror

Despite this Ali turns her head as best she can in my direction as I remove my suit jacket.

"Thank fuck it's you." the palpable relief evident in her voice.

"I wouldn't let anyone else have you..... not like this."

Hanging my jacket on the back of the door I walk around behind Ali, admiring her, before moving down her left-hand side. Drawing my fingers across her left arm locked bent at the elbow into the device. She shivers at my touch goosebumps breaking on her pale skin.

Walking around in front of her she raises her head as best she can; the leather collar still wrapped around her neck the attached lead dangles to the floor.

"I can't promise I'll be gentle."

Her eyes fixed on mine she swallows hard before nodding gently.

"Good girl." I squeeze her jaw between my fingers as I lower my head and softly kiss her forehead.

Standing I walk back around behind Ali my hands immediately falling heavily on her pert ass held up towards me by the posture of her body, moving my hands to her hips I push the skirt of her leather dress up around her waist to reveal the crotchless fishnet tights I'd chosen specifically for this scenario.

My hands run over her partially covered ass and the comparatively course fishnet material her soft skin cool to the touch, my right hand runs between her legs drawing a gasp from her as I roughly press two fingers deep into her dry tight pussy.

My fingers probe slipping back and forth I watch her shoulders rise and fall my side of the restraint then look at her face in the mirror; her mouth open as she breathes in deeply and her eyes flicker.

I try my best to quell my impatience but the sight of her bent over before me stimulates me. She's about to become the willing participant in my ultimate fantasy. Of all the research I'd done into the various forms of bondage and restraint this was the one device I'd been eager to try. That Gemma hadn't been subjected to this was more than a surprise I'd discovered the Sapphire and seen their online images of this room and known this would be where I'd utilise this device for the first time. Ali made for the perfect partner. The perfect subject matter.

Easing my fingers from her I unbutton my shirt stripping myself to the waist. Dropping the shirt to the floor. Easing down my zipper I take out my erect dick. Ali's head hangs low the ponytail falling to the right-hand side of her face . Looking down I position myself against her and feel the tip of my member slip between her tight pussy lips on a gasp of anticipation from her.

Ali's legs bend a little at the knee at the same time as I place my hands over the bunched dress around her waist. Gripping the dress, I press my hips forward and fully impale Ali with a deliberately slow deep thrust. I hear a little pained sound escape her before she releases a trembling breath. Her hands, I watch in the mirror, draw into fists then release as I fill her

"Oh fuck Logan ....oh fuck."

I don't respond as my hands grab the dress and use it to hold onto her as my hips work her breaking her in around me as I use her.

"Oh fuck .....Logan be gentle ....be....."

I slam my hips hard against her ass and she cries out. "Fuck Logan please!!"

I concentrate on only one thing as I watch down between us as my dick slips back and forth in her repeatedly. I concentrate on fucking her on gaining what I want from her. I concentrate on using her.

Ali's legs extend rigid locked in place by the restraint around her ankles. Her legs rock back and forth pulled taught by her body posture. The boots emphasise those perfect legs; her upper body stretched out into the pillory before me I hear each heavy thrust push a heavy grunt of air from her as I fuck her in this prone position. Her cunt held at the perfect height for me to use.

Watching her expression in the mirror with each pained harsh thrust I deliver into her. Ali's hands clenched now back into fists.

"Look up." I command "Watch in the mirror .... watch while I fuck you like this."

Ali raises her head her eyes meet her own in the mirror. The lead dangles from her neck catching the light as it swings under the momentum; the pillory she's locked into creaks slightly and rocks her shoulders forced against the device, arms held at right angles.

"I own you Ali.... I own you."

Reaching over I grab hold of the pony tail and snap her head back grabbing her hair as I'd done so many times before as I increase my pace.

"Logan." Ali exclaims on a pained breath "Logan."

I keep using her my hips slapping against her ass.

"Logan." Ali gasps again. "I ....I need you to ...I need you to cum."

I have no intention. In my mind I know what I intend to do next hasn't been broached.

"Cum in me Logan." She pleads. "Cum for me."

"I will...." I state. "I will.....just not yet."

Slowly I draw my hips back and my dick moist with her juices slides from her. Taking my dick in my hand I reposition myself and press against her ass.

"Logannnn." She gasps exasperated as I press my dick against her tight little asshole.

"Oh my god no ...oh god ...please...."

"Relax." I command. "Just relax."

"I've never ....I've never." she repeats as I slowly ease myself into her dry tight little hole. Uncomfortably I continue to ease myself into her, only the moistness of her pussy lubes me as she lets out a pained prolonged whimper. I keep pressing until she yields, and I slide myself fully into her unbelievable tightness.

Her eyes screwed tightly shut she takes quick sharp breathes as she adjusts to me inside her ass.

"Gentle." She begs now. "Be Gentle."

Locked into the Pillory I take her slowly stretching her ass around me, hands clenched her fingers digging into her palms each thrust draws another pained gasp. My mind blurs the sensation so unbelievable around me with her ass clenched so tightly around me. Slow hard thrusts work her and I feel her tension wain just a little as she relaxes a little for me.

"Fuck you feel so...." My statement unfinished. I grip her hips and pull her back against me. Riding her ass through slow deep hard thrusts I start to close out the sounds she makes as I increase my pace and begin to fuck her tight ass.

"Now you're going to make me cum Ali ....now I cum in you."

I don't resist the stimulus her tightness causes me as my shaft rubs inside her. I slowly thrust into the tightness; the restriction more than enough following the fast hard fuck of her pussy.

"Oh fuck Logan....oh fuck." Ali moans out through her pain.

I feel my balls contract and fill my shaft.

"I'm gonna ....I'm gonna..."

Glancing up at Ali in the mirror her jaw set as she braces against my penetration.

"Fuckkk." She gasps as I feel myself unload filling her ass with my ejaculate. My body shudders as I release and my climax tears through my body my fingers digging into Ali's hips as pressed deep into her ass my dick subsides and the last of my deposit oozes into her.

Breathless I stand there behind her as she drops her head in the pillory.

I ease myself gently back away uncomfortably slipping my aching dick from her ass. A silence fills the room.

Ali stands there bent double held in place by the restraint of the pillory. Her shoulders rising and falling on heavy breath. Head hung low as I step away. Stowing my dick away in my trousers and grabbing my shirt from the floor. I slip the shirt over my sweat soaked upper body and button it back up.

Unhooking my jacket from the back of the door I turn the door handle and walk away. Leaving Ali locked exhausted in the Pillory without saying a word.

Back out in the corridor Ayesha walks towards me hurriedly. "Can you free her please.....I'll be in the bar"

Five minutes later I stand at the bar as the Bar Tender pours another neat Brandy. The bar not as busy as it had been earlier. The patrons no doubt engaged in their own sordid fantasies locked away behind closed doors.

I pick up the Tumbler as I sense her on my shoulder. Turning to her Ali offers me a weak smile, she's let her hair out of the ponytail.

"Would you like a drink?" I offer

"Can we just go?" She softly states

I drain my glass and push myself away from the bar.

**********

Another hour later I stand there watching Ali in the shower of the bathroom of luxurious hotel booked for the weekend. Time afforded by Mark being out the county for a week on business. Steam swirls around the room as I stand there watching her.

Ali turns and faces me catching my gaze on her perfect naked body.

"Join me." She simply states.

Stepping into the cubicle I let the warm water wash over me as I embrace her my arms wrapping around her waist from behind. Leaning forward I kiss her shoulder gently. Ali turns her head towards me the water soaking through her long dark hair.

"I'm sorry." I quietly state.

"Perhaps we push boundaries too far at times." I'm almost surprised to hear her say. As she rests her hands over mine.

I don't say another word as I reach to the wire rack shelf and take a bottle of shampoo. Lathering the white thick liquid between my hands I start to run my hands through her hair.

Chapter Ten; Rose and Thorns.

"You won't change your mind?"

"I'd love to be there but ...." Ali shakes her head "... Well you don't need me to tell you what he's like .... he won't come."

I take her hands in mine. I sense how torn she is. Her loyalty to her husband is admirable and I sense how she genuinely wants to be there for me, with me.

"I got you a little something she says ....to wish you good luck."

I watch as she turns away her little pleated plaid red black and white skirt billowed a little; worn over black tights with a tight fitting black sweater that clings to her breasts.

Ali reaches to a high shelf off a book case on tip toes before returning to me and pressing a small box into the palm of my hand.

"Thank you." I say even before tearing off the silver wrapping paper. I turn the small black box in my hand and open the flip lid. Two silver cuff links sit in the box both engraved with the initials DS. "They're perfect ....I'll wear them tonight"

"Tonight will be so great.... you don't need me there." Ali offers reassurance as I close the box and slip it in my jeans pocket.

She was probably right but the opening night was looking just as stressful as every set back, every penny over spent and every corner I'd had to reluctantly cut to get me to this day. In a little over 5 hours the doors to the Dark Star would open. Opening a new chapter for me and for my life which had changed so much in little more than a year. The loss of a marriage barely mourned, although the loss of my relationship with my Son, Jack, that still was raw. The guilt over the secret Mica harbored and had now given birth to weighed heavy on my mind. The sordid beginnings of my relationship with Gemma followed by this amazing yet adulterous situation with Ali; and that was just my personal life.

Pulling Ali close as we stand there in her apartment I kiss her forehead. "I know."

As she looks up at me I drop my head closer to hers and kiss her a long lingering kiss that lasts for some time then bursts into a passionate embrace. Ali pulls away before she drops to her knees. I close my eyes as I feel her lower my zip; moments later her mouth wraps around me.

***********

We're busy at least I can say that. Very busy.

"It's going great" Kelly my on-trial Front of House says as she steps up alongside of me; she's as much riding on tonight as I have. The recent events management graduate desperately wants the job full time. I'm waiting though to interview a recommendation, a PR Manager and Party Planner called Jamie Pierce. Some things I'd been unable to fit fully in place in time.

"Keep the Champagne flowing to the right people ....Get the hostesses mingling and busy.....and make sure the entertainment passes without a hitch." I flash Kelly a grin "Do all that and you'll be doing well."

I step away catching sight of Smalls and his Wife Vanessa through the crowd.

"Well well well look at Mister Big Time." He greets me with a huge bear hug wrapping his arms around me. "You sure you even got time for us?"

"I haven't made enough time for people like you lately." I offer with a slight grimace. "Life has been far from quiet one way and another."

"Don't be stupid." Vanessa offers slapping Smalls playfully across his left arm. "This place looks amazing Logan ....it's sure to be a success."

"If my man can stop chasing the teenage skirt." Smalls chuckles deeply drawing further scorn from Vanessa.

"I've moved on ......might even of met someone." I state watching Smalls and Vanessa exchange unsubtle looks.

"If that's the case we're made up for you Logan." Vanessa's sincerely answers. "Is she here tonight?"

"Unfortunately not ....prior commitment." I honestly answer.

"Yeah well I'm sure I recognise someone you know over there mind you." Smalls cocks his head over his shoulder.

Following his eye line at the far end of the bar I see her. Dressed in a figure-hugging white dress and little white ankle boots is Gemma. Laughing and joking with a group of female friends a cocktail glass in hand that I know will contain a Porn Star Martini.

"Fuck." I state quietly, having no genuine issue with her being here.

"Well she's pretty." Vanessa honestly states catching where Smalls and I look over to

"Pretty bloody young for an old man like him."

Smalls laughs out loud at his only humour, he's on his own.

I throw him a look that politely says 'shut the fuck up' without the need to be crass in front of Vanessa.

At that moment a sharp hiss of static fills my ear making me wince. "Security to Logan"

I hold one hand to the earpiece and wave another in apology to Smalls and Vanessa. "Go ahead" I state into the mic on my lapel.

There's a slight pause. "Got someone here to see you."

That's hideously unspecific I think to myself; given how in the last 2 hours every fuckers wanted a piece of my time.

"Who?" I abruptly reply.

Another pause. "Says his names Mark ....Mark Matthews"

Something in my blood runs cold. A sense this can't be good news. Why else would he be here? Unless he's with Ali and she managed to change her mind.

"He alone?"

"Yes Sir." the reply partly obscured by static.

"Take him up to my office." I say composing myself.

Rudely I don't even acknowledge Smalls and Vanessa as I pick my way through the crowds. Stepping behind the bar I head for a service door when a familiar pretty face greets me.

"Logan." she says on a soft Irish accent. "It's going great don't you think?"

"So they keep telling me." I say abruptly to the red haired girl who's name escapes me in my confusion over Marks unexpected arrival; that despite the fact I'd fucked her repeatedly for a night not so many months ago.

"I'm sorry." I say sincerely side stepping her. "Bit of an emergency going on."

She nods, and I put my hands on her shoulders to move around her. A memory flashing though my mind of my hands wrapped around her throat while I fucked her.

Stepping from behind the bar through a service door I'm still trying to think what the fuck her name was as I take the back stairs up to the mezzanine level that holds my office and the general offices for the club I button up my jacket and push the door handle down walking into the room calm and composed.

Mark stands there fists clenched although he doesn't have the body language to say he's going to swing a fist.

"Hi there Mark." I deliberately chirpy say "No Alison with you."

"You Cunt."

"I have noticed you've always struggled with Hello's Mark.....all that money you earn can't buy you a bit of class."

Walking past him I pull up a chair at my desk and leave him stood there fuming. The office is barely unpacked at the moment a layer of clear film still wraps the desk on which my laptop sits.

"Cut the bullshit Hughes...." he uses my surname as though we're public school boys involved in a spat. "I know .....I know about you and Alison."

"Took you long enough." I don't deny his accusation and deliberately goad him. He's too pompous to notice though his face gnarled with anger he has a battle plan and fair play he's trying to stick to it.

"I knew it was only time before I caught you out." He slams his hand down on the desk pulling it away leaving a USB Stick on the dark wooden plastic wrapped surface.

"What's that?" I sincerely ask.

"That Hughes.....that is a recording of you and my wife from earlier today."

"My my Markie I never had you down as a home movie buff." I sit forward in my seat idly playing with the cuff links that sit on my doubled back sleeves.

"You're not even gonna deny it are you ....you fucking cunt."

"Why would I?" I grin sardonically "Why deny that earlier today your wife sucked the seed from my balls before I stripped her naked and fucked her from behind over the arm of your sofa... before I came again... deep in her exquisite little cunt"

I stand and he takes a step back shaking his head, his composure fast failing. Siobhan I think to myself that's the Irish girls name, Siobhan. Or is it? Anyway, back to the here and now.

"What's a matter Mark." I continue "Realising now you don't hold her in the palm of your hand.....realising you don't hold the control you thought you had over her... you've the job..... the enviable bank balance...but you've no longer the obedient little trophy Wife."

"She's my wife." He snarls, a fact I can't deny but he can't use to justify the way he treats her.

"And you.... you drove her to me..... telling her what to wear, how to behave, bringing her here, taking her from her only friends and family .....you drove your beautiful little trophy wife into my hands .....and if you only knew what I've done to her with those hands.....if you only knew the half of what her submissive little mind had been through.....I haven't got spy camera recordings but I've got the memory's, the smell of her, the feel of her, the taste of her...... I be seen those wide eyes every time she climaxed and every time I came in her."