The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
296 Followers

"Time is of the essence." I state. "So let's increase the pace of your workout."

Leaving her there I return back to the top drawer of the bedside table and remove a black dildo; picking up a bottle of lube I cover the shaft of the dildo, rubbing the thick viscous liquid all over the dildo as I approach her.

Ali's eyes wide she makes an incomprehensible statement into the ball gag which I ignore.

Turning on the device a second humming sound now echoes around the bedroom. Holding the dildo in my right hand I grab the wand in my left and temporarily withdraw it from down the front and of her trousers. A phallic device in each hand I crouch and clumsily grip the waist band of her running trousers, pulling them as far down her widely parted legs as I can.

Taking a knee, I immediately press the wand back to her and raise the lubricated dildo pressing it against her. Once again she mutters into the gag, before letting go of a loud stifled groan as I ease the thick black appendage into her.

I watch her restrained legs pull a little against the straps around her ankles as I press the dildo higher into her as the wand presses against her externally. I hear but don't see her pull at the restraints holding her hands.

I don't hold back as I push the thick dildo back and forth in her accommodating little hole, circling the wand all the while as I goad frantic little muffled yelps from her as I stimulate and fuck her body with the artificial devices. In no time the dildo slips in and out of her with relative ease and I increase the pace through my right arm while my left goads her with the wand.

Minutes pass filled with my relentless use of her I watch her legs begin to tense, her thighs tremble uncontrollably; Looking up at her a thick string of drool drops from the ball gag as she hangs her head. Her body starts to shake a little then as I keep up the pressure through the wand against the relentless thrust of the dildo I spot the tell take signs.

Ali begs and groans into the gag her restrained legs spasm and wrists pull down hard I feel her body lock rigid. Glancing up again I witness her head throw back and I immediately feel the warm wet climax leak from her spill all over my right hand and the tops of her trembling toned thighs.

I don't say a word as I slow down the pace of the dildo. Moving the wand away her, as her body still spasms while she pulls frustratedly at the restraints. Easing the dildo from her noting the slightly milky mucus that that coats it, turning off the wand and the dildo I leave them between her bound feet. While crouched I unfasten the straps held over her ankles.

Standing I reach to the ball gag immediately, her cheeks flushed, sweat coats her forehead, I unbuckle the gag and remove it delicately from her mouth. As soon as I release the ball of the gag from her jaw Ali draws in a deep breath.

"Fucking hell." She mutters.

"Barely laid a finger on you." I smirk as I start to undo her wrist restraints pulling harshly at the secured velcro to do so. She flinches a little as I placed my hands over her breasts and squeeze both the nipple clamps from her simultaneously. Ali falls away from the door into my arms reaching up her hands to steady herself on my shoulders.

I pull the bra top down back over her breasts while she hitches the leggings up back on to her waist.

"You best head back... How long were you going for a run for?"

"Only a mile or two." she states on heavy breathes, stepping back with slightly unsteady legs.

I look at her beautiful face, flushed bright pink by her climax, a fine layer of sweat coats her body.

"You look like you've run a marathon"

Chapter Six; Stolen Moments

"Come on in" Ali smiles politely as I hand her a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne.

"My my you two are popular." I say with a grin. There must've been upwards of twenty-five people within the confines of their apartment.

Ali rolls her eyes and lowers her voice. "Please... I have no fucking idea who any of these people are....it's a business meeting not a housewarming."

She walks away, and I can't help but admire those legs. Legs that only a matter of hours ago my head was between as I lapped my tongue in and around her delicious neat little pussy, while she'd been tied and blindfold on my bed.

A seam ran up the back of her stockings where her short black tight fitting dress met her thighs midway between her knee and the cusp of her perfect ass.

"Oh no," I hear Mark proclaim in a sarcastic manner. "The neighbour is here to complain about the noise."

Noise? The piano music on the stereo was barely audible and any conversation was muted at best. I flash a weak smile and nod in his direction as the group of stuffy looking individuals he talks with laugh a little too falsely at his contrived comment.

"Evening Mark." I state a little louder than necessary, there is no reply as he turns back to his original conversation, fascinating I'm sure it was.

Ali smiles apologetically as she turns back to me. "Can I fix you a drink Logan?"

"Brandy please." I reply. "A large one ....over a single ice cube."

I follow her in silence through to the kitchen area. Their apartment, chosen presumably from a different plan to mine, is laid out differently and seems less open plan. While the footprints the same size it feels smaller as a result. Or was it the amount of bodies crammed into here?

Ali hands me my Brandy with a gentile smile and I can't help but lock eyes with her a little longer than appropriate.

"That dress." I say softly.

"You like." She purrs seductively.

"I'd like it better if it were hitched up around your waist and I was taking you hard from behind."

Ali blushes a little at my crass statement but I spot as she dwells on an image in her mind; her eyes narrow slightly.

I silently curse as from behind her, through the kitchen doorway, approaching voices disturb us. She immediately moves away from me running hands down the dress subconsciously straightening it and pulling the hem a little closer to her knee.

A middle age couple walk in. He wears a red V-neck over a sky-blue shirt with khaki slacks, she wears a navy floral number.

"Oh um...." Ali composes herself. "Bob and Sheila this is our neighbour Logan..... Logan this is Bob and Sheila ....Sheila works in HR at Mark's firm."

"Pleasure." I state genuinely as I raise my glass to them. They smile and nod their hello's. Does any fucker say hello these days I want to say aloud; truth being I don't care as frankly I'd rather shit in my own hands and clap than be in the same social circle as Bob and Sheila.

"Alison... Mark said you had some Chardonnay chilled in here." Sheila enquirers.

"Sure yes." Ali replies and I watch the dutiful hostess and housewife emerge in her. "Let me get that for you." Ali heads immediately to the Large American style Fridge Freezer.

As Ali uncorks a green bottle I try not to cringe as Mark enters the room. "Bob," he over enthusiastically announces, "Sheila tells me your putting in serous work to get your handicap down."

I genuinely have no idea what he refers to, I think he means golf, Bob outwardly doesn't look to suffer from an ailment. At the same time Bob over enthusiastically nods his head. "When she lets me out."

Fucking domesticity I think silently to myself. If you wanna spend your time knocking a ball around the countryside do it. Don't wait for your wife's permission. I zone out from the rest of the conversation as I watch Ali from the corner of my eye. What the fuck did she ever see in this clown.

"Logan."

Fuck his attention is on me.

"Logan?" he once again over enthusiastically states my name. Christ it must be exhausting to be such an overbearing wanker all of the time.

"Mark." I say dourly.

"Don't be hiding away in the Kitchen ...come let me introduce you to some people you'll love."

He genuinely puts his arm around me in a buddy buddy fashion as he coerces me from the kitchen.

I flash Ali a 'save me' sideways glance but she unseen by Mark smiles cheekily enjoying my level of uncomfortable at this whole scenario. 'Why did I even come?'

"Oh and Honey." he turns us both around towards Ali before I slip from his arm, very tempted to punch the fucker just for touching me. "The Canapés are looking low.... can you replenish."

"Sure." Ali dutifully replies with a smile.

*********************

If I appear rude I don't fucking care.

I look at my watch while Dan, the International

Sales Director at Mark's Firm, bores me stupid as he passionately talks at me about the changing Market Places of South America.

Fuck have I only been here 52 minutes, it feels like a lifetime ago I walked in here. I'd only come for her, not that she needed me but just to see her. I was becoming obsessed with every stolen moment we could muster.

Nodding and agreeing with whatever it is that Dan is telling me while I watch over his shoulder as Ali dutifully hostesses the room. Fixing drinks engaging in conversation. She looks amazing and she captivates everyone she comes in to contact with. Her smile, her laugh, her sincerity. If she hadn't been curled up naked against me in bed telling me how much she was dreading this early I'd have genuinely believed she was loving every moment of the soirée.

I smile as she passes me and I continue to watch as she slips from the main room behind a large floor to ceiling open backed bookcase come shelving unit into what, if the design is the same as mine, must be the master bedroom

"Dan." I hold up my hand and stop him mid-sentence. "Dan I'm so sorry to interrupt but if I don't visit the bathroom we are both going to be stood in a puddle of my own piss."

"Oh um Yes." He responds clearly flabbergasted at my repugnant comment before offering. "I'm not even sure where....."

"It's alright." I say backing off. "I think I know."

I turn away leaving Dan to find his next victim to engage with in an attempt to break the world record for boring individuals to death.

Looking around I spot Mark deep in conversation with the same stuffy looking group as when I'd entered. No one else notices me as I slip through the door Ali had entered not 2 minutes earlier. I find her a there; stood before a mirror as she reapplies lip gloss.

"What the fuck are you...?"

"Shhh." I put a finger to my own lips as I step towards her.

"Did anyone?" She panics.

"Not a sole." and I pull her towards me and kiss those freshly decorated lips my hands slipping around her hips; Ali returns the kiss but she gently presses me away with her hands on my shoulders.

"We can't." She shakes her head.

"Can't what?" I state feigning innocence.

"Can't be here.... if he... if anyone walks in."

"I made you a promise about that dress." I smirk backing her up towards the bedrooms en-suite.

"Oh no." she shakes her head looking back over her shoulder as she steps back into the confines of the small tiled room; softly reiterating, "We can't Logan."

"Cant's not in my vocabulary." my turn to shake my head as I push the door closed behind me and lock it.

Swiftly I grab her pull her towards me but then twist her and push her face first against the door. Ali gasps and I stretch her hands above her head holding her wrists in place gently.

"Bend over for me." I whisper.

Ali doesn't even look back as she bends at the waist; I keep her wrists held against the door as she bends and she locks her arms out palms flat against the wooden surface.

"I'll be quick." I state.

"Oh fuck you'd better be." She replies on a needy little whisper, still without looking back.

I harshly whip the skirt of her dress up around her waist meeting my promise of earlier; revealing lace detailed stocking tops and a little thin G-String.

"Oh fuck." She whimpers.

Unzipping myself I pry the G-String to one side and push myself up into her from behind in one swift hard motion.

"Oh my fucking ..." Ali gasps at the fierce intrusion, but at once her hips start rocking, taking me into her. My hands grip her pale hips as I start to thrust deep and heavily into her.

Ali gasps and groans as she braces against the door her body absorbing the quick hard physicality I impose on her. Each thrust goads a louder cry of pleasure from her.

"Quiet." I growl into her ear not actually caring, enjoying the sounds of pleasure I coax from her.

She doesn't obey as I take her harder and faster, growing louder with each forbidden thrust of my dick up into her. My left hand reaches up and clamps around her mouth. In turn she presses back against me. I respond by fucking her tight perfect body hard and fast. Ali's heels scratch on the tiled floor as she stumbles a little under my momentum, my right arm wraps firmly around her waist holding her up and holding her to me simultaneously.

My breath escapes me heavily as I bite my own lip and concentrate on fucking her.

"Logannnn Logannnn Logannn." Ali begs into my hand and I feel her body tense her hips rock in heavy quick thrusts and I feel her orgasm tear through her at the same time as I cum deep inside her.

I drop my hand from her jaw but continue to hold her around the waist, my dick still deep inside her, I feel her legs shaking as the wet warmth soaks down over my balls.

"Damn you." She breathlessly but not angrily states.

I chuckle. "Is it not simple etiquette that the hostess attends to her guests every need"

Ali looks back at me with a cheeky smile. "That's what Giles from finance said when I sucked him off earlier."

I laugh perhaps a little too loudly at her dry humour, a side I'd not seen before.

Ali drops her head forward as I slip my dick with ease from her sodden slit, letting the G-string slip back between her pert round buttocks

"You go first" she states immediately "I need to um.... well freshen up a little."

She turns around and we lock lips in a frantic kiss before she pushes me away again.

"Go." she almost impatiently states as my hand reaches out and unlocks the door. Slipping into the empty bedroom I pull the en-suite door. Easing open the bedroom door I check the coast is clear before slipping back into the main of the apartment behind the large bookcase.

Picking my way through the main room I seek out Mark who's taking to a rather attractive blonde who I'd place in her late thirties, maybe early forties.. A newcomer to the mix I assume as I'd not spotted her earlier. She's dressed in a black pencil skirt and blue satin blouse.

"Mark." I say taking his hand and beginning to shake it vigorously. "I've had a great time but....."

"Oh no." He almost plausibly mocks sincerity "Oh no come on Man you can't be leaving this soon..... we simply can't let you."

I watch Ali slip from the bedroom; she heads straight for us. Mark looks up at her only as she approaches; he suspects nothing.

"Darling we can't have our guests leaving early can we?"

"Oh no." Ali states placing her arm around Marks waist. "Stay a little while longer.... you look thirsty Logan, let me fix you another drink.... Brandy you drink isn't."

I bite my lip on the inside my mouth trying to hold off a rueful look. I feel like I'm trapped in this shit storm of a social gathering, albeit with the fading afterglow of my fuck to keep me company as Ali heads away to the Kitchen.

"Have you met Lauren?" Mark offers, and the blonde flashes me a smile, as he drapes his fucking arm around my shoulder once again, turning me to face the blonde, as though we're best friends.

********************

3 hours later I pull my dick from the exhausted blonde as she crouches, head down and on all fours in the middle of my bed.

I watch as a trickle of my cum slips down the inside of her left thigh.

I'd left the party a half an hour before she'd knocked on my door.

Visibly flushed despite the dim light she looks back over her left shoulder through tussled blonde hair . "That was...."

I grin. "Fun"

"Hell yeah." she whispers on heavy breath "You can't ..."

"Tell anyone?" I finish her sentence again for her.

She nods slowly.

"I spotted the ring on your finger... don't worry Lauren your secrets safe with me."

Chapter Seven; The Chair

I sit staring idly out the window of the Coffee Shop watching a couple walk along the canal side arm in arm.

Picking up my mug I take a heavy sip of the black hot liquid before I set the mug back down.

The door opens and I look up slowly to see Ali enter. I don't acknowledge her, and she doesn't acknowledge me as she walks purposefully over to the counter and places an order. A soya milk latte if I know her as well as I think I do.

Dressed in a camel coloured light weight jacket to the knee, her lower legs are encased in black nylon and strappy heels the same colour black as her nylons adorn her feet.

Moments later she sits at the table behind me, her back to me. I grin catching the scent of her perfume on the air.

Ten minutes later I finish my coffee watching as my phone, set to silent, illuminated the 5th missed call since I'd arrived here. Whoever or whatever was so pressing didn't matter. This was my time.

Standing I pick up my laptop bag and slide between the two tables. Placing my hand back I hold out the key card to my apartment which Ali takes swiftly and surreptitiously.

I stifle a grin as I head out the main doors, leaving her and an empty coffee cup behind.

A quarter of an hour later I hear the key card enter the lock of the door and I stand up from waiting for her to enter.

Ali's turns and closes the door behind her shaking her head gently. "You and your games Logan .....I only live across that hallway you know?"

I smirk. "I know .....but where's the fun in predictable.... especially when you're dressed like that

"Like what?" she teases stepping closer to me in the middle of the open plan living room.

"Loose the jacket." I command.

Ali drops her head as her hands unbuckle the belt of jacket that wraps tightly around her waist. As she unbuttons the jacket I catch a first glimpse. With all buttons unfastened she lets the cost slip from her shoulders to the floor.

"Dressed like that." I grin.

She stands before me arms to her side in a black bra, black briefs and black suspender belt attached to the black nylon stockings

"As you requested." she demurely states.

"Amazing." Is my single word reply.

I step aside to reveal a black wooden chair from the dining table stood with its back to the floor to ceiling window that overlooks the city.

"Take a seat" I command slipping off my suit jacket and resting it on the back of another chair at the table.

Ali doesn't question as she steps forward walking past me I smell her sweet perfume once again. Her heels heavy on the polished floor as she steps confidently past me. As she passes I take the opportunity to admire her from behind. The suspenders framing her pert ass which in turn is dissected by the black briefs.

I watch her sit down, instinctively crossing her legs as she does so. My eye casts over her toned right thigh dissected by the exquisite stocking.

Walking over to the low coffee table I unfurl a velvet sheet, wrapped in which are four pairs of brushed steel handcuffs.

"Your restraint." I state clearly picking up two pairs of cuffs. "Hands to your side."

Ali doesn't say a word as I approach her, eyes falling on the cuffs that hang from my right hand. Walking around behind her I crouch and take hold of her left wrist first. Running the steel cuff over her pale slender wrist I lock the cuff tightly and then secure it to the top of the back left hand side chair leg. Moving around I secure her right wrist similarly. Her arms stretched to her side I watch as she attempts to move them up but the steel cuffs cut tight preventing her.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
296 Followers