The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." I state returning to the remaining cuffs that lay on the velvet. "Uncross those legs."

Ali sits back against the chair and slowly uncrosses her legs as I approach.

Crouching once again I line her feet with the chair legs and run the cuffs tightly over her slender stocking clad ankles before attaching the free end of the cuffs to the front legs of the chair.

Stepping back, I admire her sat there, restrained with her back to the city scape in the bright midafternoon spring sunshine.

Reaching into my back pocket I take a length of black material. Walking back around Ali I pull the material taught between my hands and then looping it over her head pulling it back across the bridge of her nose before tightly tying the makeshift blindfold across the back of her head through her hazel hair. Her breathing quickens ever so slightly as I plunge her into an enforced darkness.

Stepping around back in front of her I run the thumb of my right hand over her dark red lips. "I want you to show me how talented your mouth is ...do you understand?"

Ali doesn't say a word but nods gently, demurely.

"You can speak." I say softly.

"I understand." she gently replies.

Stepping forward I straddle Ali as she sits there held to the straight backed chair. I reach down and unzip my fly slowly. Edging forward as I slip my hard dick through the open fly. Ali's mouth obliges by falling gently open before me.

I guide my dick past her lips, and she closes her mouth softly around me. I groan gently feeling the wet warmth of her mouth as she consumes me. Placing my hands on the back of the chair just above her shoulders I look down as bound and blindfold Ali's head starts to move slowly back and forth, her tongue wraps slowly around the underside of my shaft.

My gaze shifts as I glance out across the view from the window as Ali obediently works her mouth around me. I hold myself firm and let her head move back and forth, she sucks her cheeks in, interspersing her head bobbing with quick gentle swallows as she salivates around me.

Moments later I feel her brace a little as I start to thrust my hips in response to her obliging mouth.

Ali adjusts and accommodates as I gently thrust back and forth. I look down on her watching her breasts rise and fall in the black bra; noting her hands as they grip the underside of the chair while she takes me a little deeper into her mouth.

Several minutes later I pull back slipping my dick from her wet warm mouth; strands of saliva fall across her chin as she breathes in impulsively.

"Good girl"

Her blindfolded gaze instantly raises as she tilts her head back.

"Now you're going to take me deeper."

Ali nods and I run my right hand around the back of her head. Tilting her head back level with me I press my hips forward and fill her mouth once more. She closes her mouth around me, and I thrust my hips forward instantly taking her mouth deeper than previously. I feel her whole body tenses a little as I begin to use her mouth. Pulling her head forward to meet me I hear the first subtle wretch as my dick grazes the back of her throat.

"Relax Ali ...relax your jaw and accept."

She doesn't protest, she doesn't resist as I feel her mouth widen a little. My response being to force myself deeper immediately.

I start to use her mouth while she gallantly attempts to keep pace. Pulling back sufficiently long enough to let her gain breath but not long enough to lose my momentum. I increase my pace as I push myself deeper and she struggles further pulling her wrists at their restraint. As Ali's arms pull taught against the restraints I hear the heels of her shoes scrape on the floor as she attempts in vain to gain comfort. In recognition I grip the back of her head in both hands and step up again the pace of my thrusts as my dick glances the back of her throat.

"That's it." I groan. "Oh fuck that's it."

I look over her back out the window as she wretches and near gags on me.

Pulling back and stroking my dick I watch amused as heavy saliva spills down her jaw and runs between her impressive cleavage.

"I wanna feel your nose against my pelvis." I simply state as I step forward and pull her head back towards me. Struggling immediately, she permits me all the same as with both hands on the back of her head I push my hips forward watching down until I edge towards achieving my goal. She wretches and heaves heavily around me, her body near spasms as I show no mercy and finally gain full deep throat from her around my hard length.

I pull back and she gasps and wretches harshly. Amused I watch as her coughing and spluttering subside.

"Good girl." My simple compliment once again as I stand close wanking my dick. More drool having slipped over her jaw down on to her cleavage.

Yanking up the blindfold it takes a moment for her eyesight to adjust. Her hair disheveled she looks up at me, Ali's tear stained dark eye make-up runs down her cheeks from her exertion as I keep wanking.

My hand covered in her thick saliva creates a natural lube as I stroke fast and hard. She bites the her bottom lip in anticipation as I keep my gaze fixed now on her; cuffed to the chair, slowly regaining her breath.

"Look at me." I request even though she does "Look at me Ali"

Pre cum flicks across her face and she flinches just a little as I brace my body reaching my left hand down onto her right shoulder as I masturbate hard and fast.

My hand clenched tight around my length I feel the need to unload building as she sits there restrained before me.

"Ali....." I gasp "Oh fuck yesss Ali."

Without warning I unleash a thick heavy deposit of ejaculate across the left hand side of her face. Instinctively she moves her head away, but the next stroke of my dick directs another thick blast across the side of her left eye into her hair line.

Holding myself closer to her face I finish by squeezing out the last of my deposit across jaw and the side of her cheek.

I groan and step back. Ali's eyes flicker but she raises her head to meet my eye line. The one side of her face heavily coated in my thick white mess.

Still she looks beautiful.

I stand there admiring her as the ejaculate starts to putrefy, running down her face leaving a slick wet glisten as it drops from her jaw mixing with her saliva left heavy across her chest, which rises and falls.

Her hands and ankles cuffed Ali has no option to remain there framed by the window as my somewhat macabre art work.

Stepping away while easing my dick back through my fly I look over to Ali. "What times he due home?"

Ali keeps her head held high but I spot the pang of remorse at her latest sordid adulterous act.

"Seven." She simply states.

"Good." I look to my watch and grin. "We've four hours to fill then."

Chapter Eight; The Intruder

He creeps slowly through the apartment having gained entry.

Pulling the black leather gloves onto his hands; dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black long sleeve t-shirt.

The apartment in relative darkness he steps carefully around furniture towards the bedroom door which sits slightly ajar.

Pushing the door silently open he stands and watches her from the doorway. His breath heavy his heart pounds in his chest. Calming himself as he observes; she gently turns murmuring softly in her sleep as he steels himself for what he's about to do.

Reaching into his back pocket he takes the black lycra balaclava and pulls it down over his head adjusting the eyeholes to give him full visibility.

Slipping in from the bedroom doorway he pushes the door gently to; the room in complete darkness as he allows his eyes to adjust only the green glow of a digital clock on bedside clock illuminates the room. He can still make out her form in the dim light as she moves once again, revealing a pale naked leg from under the white top sheet.

His heavy breath seems to be the only sound that permeates the room as he steps gently towards the bed. Standing over her he slips his hand over his already hard member as she lays there unaware of her predicament. Unzipping his fly, he takes himself in his left hand and gently slowly masturbates over her.

Reaching out his right hand as he stands closer over her and slowly sliding the top cover from her body; she sleeps in a light coloured night shirt that's ridden up around her thighs under the sheet. Still she doesn't flinch as his hand continues to work over his dick firmly.

In a heartbeat he drops his body weight on to her and she briefly struggles as a shocked scream tries to leave her lips. A leather clad hand clamps tightly over her mouth and dainty jaw.

"Shut up bitch."

Even in the dim light her eyes are wide with panic; her hands immediately grab for his hand clamped over her mouth as she protests despite the warning. Suddenly her body matches her panic, but he spreads his weight pinning her weaker physical form to the bed. Her legs frantically kick as he pulls the fly of his jeans wide open and try's to position himself against her.

The hand holding her jaw firmly locking; pressing her in turn down into the pillow while his free right hand reaches down and grips her left thigh tightly holding it down spreading her legs and quelling her struggle enough that He manages to line himself against her, the cotton shirt fully ridden up around her waist as she struggles

She hollers into his hand.

"Just let me ......just let me." he breathlessly utters. "Don't fight me...accept"

Pressing his hips forward she doesn't comply as he impales his dick into her tight dry slit. As she struggles she unintentionally presses forward onto him, as he grips her thigh tight enough to draw bruising her hands claw at his arm but he keeps up the pressure on her mouth to stifle her continued pleas.

Hips move back and forth struggling to gain full entry until eventually he pins her so as to fully penetrate her and she cries out against the invasion; arching her back out as she does involuntarily assisting him.

She's used hard and fast. He dares not let go of her from the position in which he has her pinned to the bed

She's so tight and her struggles only enhance the way her body feels around him as he slams his crotch against her fragile slender pelvis skewering her with hard brutal thrusts

Her legs kick beneath him but then begin to subside her hands no longer grip his wrist as strong but he keeps his hand held over her jaw, silencing her muffled protests while he fucks her prone body harshly. She's losing the battle with him.

Fixing her eyes on him he watches her eyes close as she releases a heavy deep exhale and gives up the fight.

His hips increase in pace jack hammering into her toned physique as he fucks her mercilessly without a care for any style.

Brutally hard and fast the climax tears through him, bringing a heavy groan. "Good girl ....Good girl."

Releasing into her, filling her unprotected body with a heavy deposit of warm wet seed.

Her eyes wide once again contemplating what's just occurred.

He groans another satisfied groan letting the last of him seep into her as she lays there her own body soaked in a cocktail of his and her sweat from the exertion.

"Good girl." he whispers again through the balaclava soaked in sweat and the condensation of my heavy frantic breath. "Good girl Ali."

Slowly his hand slips from over her jaw as she draws a deep breath of fresh air.

"Oh my fucking god." she utters on a trembling exhale as her chest rises and falls while she faces up at the ceiling. "Oh my fucking god."

The balaclava drenched in sweat pulls up over his head and drops to the pillow besides her as he eases his wet aching dick from her.

She reaches out and turns on a lamp on the bed side table.

Catching sight of the wedding day picture on the glass surface I bring my eyes back to focus on her flushed face. Those blue green eyes wide with exhilaration.

"I wasn't even sure it was you until...." She states on exhausted heavy breaths as she shakes her head from side to side.

"That's a dark little fantasy you have there ....a fucking dark little fantasy."

Ali takes my head in her hands breathlessly deeply kissing me as she pulls me back down on top of her.

"No darker than yours." She purrs looking at me with mischievous narrowed eyes.

"You'll find out soon." I state knowing full well what I have in mind for her.

Chapter Nine; Sapphire

The car pulled through busy streets the wipers barely keeping up with the rain lashing down on the windscreen. Ali sits next to me on the back seat; my hand in hers our fingers interlaced.

"Where are we going?" She asks, not for the first time.

"Just a little place I've heard of." I honestly reply, deliberately not wishing to give her any further details.

Her head turns as she looks out the window at the Capitals hustle and bustle. Commuters and tourists interspersed with the natives of the City; most of whom shelter below umbrellas against the relentless rain. The car turns left on to a side street immediately darker than the bright lights we've picked out way through, several more turns left and right and we pull to stop outside of a building to Alison's left.

"Have a good evening." The Driver who'd picked us up at our Hotel half an hour earlier stated on a European accent I couldn't quite place.

A doorman steps up to Ali's side of the Car and opens the door for her. I clamber out of my side pulling the collar of my jacket up against the weather.

"Thank you." Ali softly offers as the heavy-set doorman holds a wide black umbrella above her. Falling in line alongside of her I take her hand and cross the narrow pavement straight down a narrow covered flight of stone steps.

Another bouncer stands at the bottom of the stairs slipping a gold card from my pocket which he takes and swipes against a lock on the door.

"Have a good evening Sir... Madame." His only brief introduction as a wide flat palm pushes the door open for us.

I see the look of intrigue in Ali's eye. I'd deliberately told her nothing of this place. To keep the details of the evening secret; what I'd planned, what I'd paid for, the intrigue I sowed would only heighten the experience for us both; I hoped.

The door closes; leaving us stood in a dimly lit entrance foyer. Somewhere in the background heavy base music plays rumbling through the building. An ebony skinned young lady with straight hair and slender frame but voluptuous assets squeezed into a black dress stands there smiling.

"Good evening Mr. Hughes." I see her eye fall briefly to the iPad in her hand as she smiles broadly. "Welcome to Sapphire."

I smile back at her. "Thank you."

"My name is Ayesha I'm your personal hostess for the evening ....let me take your coats."

Slipping my rain spotted overcoat from my shoulders, from over a black fitted suit and black shirt. My eyes fall on Ali who undoes the belt around the black tailored jacket. A little unsure, which I still find such a turn on, she removes her jacket to reveal the stunning outfit I'd handpicked for her. I grin.

A black short strapless leather dress falls across her chest, dissecting those perfect breasts. Tightly fitting it emphasises her slender form; below the hemline of the skirt a mere inch or so of fishnet stocking then meets thigh high leather boots which hold her tall with a high heel.

I watch her as Ayesha casts an eye up and down her. "Wow....That's some dress," The hostess sincerely offers taking our coats and handing them behind a small reception booth.

"Allow me to show you to the bar." Stepping away as she leads the way for us.

I place my hand in the small of Ali's back feeling the soft leather of her dress clinging to her body. "You do look amazing." I quietly state as we follow the ebony skinned woman down a short corridor. Turning left she leads us into a dimly lit room. The sound of the base music still rumbles but is covered by the lighter sound of piano Jazz music that plays over speakers. General chatter held over drinks can be heard above the volume of the music. It's the kind of room that the haze of cigarette smoke would once have enhanced the ambience of. All eyes fall on us as newcomers while Ayesha leads us to the bar; she nods politely softly stating "Let me know when you're ready."

"Ready for what?" Ali asks raising her eyebrows inquisitively as Ayesha moves gracefully away.

"You'll see." I offer, once more looking her up and down. Ali looks stunning her make up darker and heavier than usual her hair straightened, scraped back into a ponytail that sits high on her head. Coupled with the leather outfit it's little wonder every male set of eyes fall upon her. I keep my hand in the small of her back.

Dark green leather backed booths line the walls of the small but not claustrophobic bar; a few round tables sit between the booths. Suited men, of all ages and appearances fill the room; some sit with women or should that be girls whilst others vie for the attention of the girls that wander the room.

"Where have you brought me Logan?"

"London" I say deliberately obtuse and I catch the Bar Tenders eye "Brandy for me ...on a single ice cube and Vodka and Cranberry for the lady ...make them doubles"

"Certainly Sir.... take your seat and I'll have one of the girls bring them to you"

**********

An hour later I drain my second Brandy, while Alison sips her third Vodka Cranberry delicately through a straw. I catch Ayesha's eye as she saunters past. The hostess nods discreetly a nod which I return.

"The drinks are strong, but the atmosphere is definitely lacking." Ali states aloud.

"Oh that's about to change" I grin.

"What? ...Why?"

"Now what did curiosity do to the cat?" I grin.

"Whatever happens I just want you to trust me, don't resist ....trust me." I reiterate knowing full well what's about to play out.

Noting my glass empty an attractive blonde places replaces my glass with a full one, but not Ali's.

Ayesha approaches the booth flanked by two suited heavy set bouncers. "Step out of the booth please Miss"

"What? ...why?" Ali fails the first test of my request of barely 30 seconds earlier.

I'm conscious of attention in the bar turning in our direction.

"It's Ok." I softly say to Ali squeezing her fish net clad thigh gently under the table.

Ali looks at me concerned as she slides out of the booth. No sooner does she stand there when one of the two males steps up behind her, draws her slender bare arms behind her back and swiftly applies a pair of solid heavy looking brushed steel handcuffs to her wrists.

Ali doesn't know where to look or who to look at. I watch mesmerised as the second male approaches a wide length of leather held taught between his muscular hands

Ali flinches ever so as he reaches up around her neck and in full view of everyone in the bar secures a wide leather collar around her slender neck. I spot her legs nervously fidget as the first male buckles the collar tightly from behind.

Her hands bound the collar fitted the two males' step aside. Ayesha approaches her and clips a thick metal chain to the collar. Simply stating. "You will follow me."

I watch mesmerised.

Ali's eyes briefly dart to her left, to me, as Ayesha tugs gently at the chain lead. I don't flinch.

The two males lead the way and Ayesha follows. Ali having no choice but to follow bows her head as she's paraded through the bar. Every set of eyes on her as the leather clad beauty is led through the bar back out through the doors through which we'd entered.

A slim Mediterranean looking man in the booth opposite me raises his glass to me in salute. I nod pick up my own glass and take a sip of the brandy the satisfying warmth of the liquid slips down my throat.