The Darkness

Story Info
Mistral becomes the first bride.
2.2k words
4.4
7.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyaarch
wyaarch
49 Followers

Mistral, was a French and German girl with only eighteen years old of age. She was living in a village in the south of France. She was stunningly beautiful, she stood tall and athletic with a strong presence. She had lengthy blond hair, blue eyes, and a very fair complexion. However, even though she was stunningly beautiful, she lived in an orphanage. Her mother passed away when she was born from a mysterious disease.

In her dreams, she was placed in a dark and black forest. The moonlight lit the shadows, but not enough to reveal their secrets. Demons lurk inside the bushes and trees. Shadows of several demons moved around her, giggling and whispering.

- "Who's there?" Mistral said as she looked around, but the black forest did not reply to her back.

- "My Queen, I will write braille on your skin once again," a husky voice whispered. "Don't refuse what you truly are..." the voice echoed. "I will be fucking you once again... Come to me..." the voice finished.

The moonlight illuminated the path, and Mistral followed it. The shadows around the forests moved from the corners of the trees, melding into one shape at the end of the illuminated path. It was the shape of a man. Deep gray lavender muscles ripped across his frame. His hands were claw-like with long fingers. He carried several tendrils behind him, but the one in front was a thick and long one. Mistral gasped at the sight of this and began to wonder what his intentions were. He caught her gaze and smile, while Mistral felt embarrassed.

- "Don't be afraid, you are beautiful as ever," The Darkness whispered as it disappeared and reappeared behind her.

The shadows rose behind her, as one of his fingers traced a path against the fabric from her breasts to her thighs. Her cloth split with a whispering sound, as Mistral was found utterly naked. The Darkness' hand emerged as one of his clawed hands cupped a full breast with the thumb and forefinger lightly pinching the rosy red nipple. Another hand pressed into the spot between her legs.

- "Aww..." she moaned.

Mistral shivered against his body, but then he vanished and reappeared in front of her. The shadow replaced the hands that were on her breasts, and the man was now below her. He took hold of her hips with both hands and held her steady while he began to explore between her legs with his tongue. Then, his tongue probed her clitoris, she gasped and the warm tingling feelings grew in her pussy.

- "Ahhhhh..." Mistral moaned.

The Darkness pulled his tongue out, as he began to lick her body, moving towards her neck, pressing wet kisses by her ears. Mistral bows her head to watch him kissing, his eyes closed and a black mouth wet. She trembles against his body.

The Darkness began to face her. He was bare muscle sculpted and gleaming, his hair was long and black, trailing down his back. Above all was his cock, it brushed her belly. The member engorged and it was intimidating.

- "Closer" he whispered in her mind.

The Darkness moved over and he kissed her deeply, as his hands were squeezing the flesh of her glutes possessively. His eyes turned to be purple as his magic rushed into her. The tendrils on his back began to touch her bare skin, as they began to seep into every corner of her being, filling her and possessing her. However, the tip of his cock moved over her, as it then entered her. The Darkness plundered her slowly, allowing her a chance to get used to the size.

- "Awww..." she moaned

When his cock burrowed to the depths of her, he continued to press as his mouth still covered her yellings. The Darkness lifted her legs, as he then plunged into her, again and again. Her pussy clenched around his shaft. The cascades of pleasure overwhelmed her before the glittering shadows subsumed her mind, and they pushed inside her.

Mistral was breaking apart as the man was merging into her, covering every inch of her body, pushing through every hole that made a path into her lovely body. Mistral felt the tendrils spill their seeds inside her, as they made connections.

- "Ah... Ahhhh" she moaned as she could feel him the deep and hard masculine ache. Mistral let him come as she pushed herself closer to him.

Their minds were connecting themselves, her vision disappeared as her eyes were consumed in the darkness, shadows took them away. For Mistral, all of it was black, until she saw an image. In her village, it was the scenery of a man who was full of hatred. The taste was delicious, he wanted revenge to his boss, Neil. The mortal was never a violent man, but eight months of work and torture from the boss he thought he could trust, changed him to what he was now.

Shadows formed from the walls, they swirled ahead of him, creating shapes. Was it taking a human form? Until then the figure of a woman seemed to materialize before him. The mortal stopped. Her face was framed with long black hair. Her eyes were fixed on the mortal.

- "What..." he muttered.

She shook her head, standing before him, a commanding presence. Her eyes held him. His brain said run, but something else told him to stop. He couldn't draw himself away from those eyes. Her mind was entering to him.

Dark desires and hatred, so long suppressed, welled inside him. He felt the moisture of the shadows gathered on his face. The gorgeous woman exuded sensually stood before him. Her dark nipples stood erect, plainly visible through the latex dominatrix clothing she was wearing. He felt the blood rushing to his cock inspired by the sight of her. He tried to fight it but he could not help it.

Mistral consumed his thoughts, his emotions. Her black tongue darted out, ran over her full black lips, her nostrils flared as if she inhaled his scent. The mortal tried to say something but the words did not come. She moved to him, lifted her tiny hand, and placed a finger on his lips.

- "No need for words, Mortal," Mistral said.

In the euphoria within Mistral, the Darkness spoke inside her, asking her, "Would you help him?"

- "Who... Who... are you?" The mortal asked her.

- "I am the essence of all the darkness, I am His bride," she said as her eyeless face was burning into his soul.

Mistral moved over her dominatrix suit, revealing her pubic hair. Inhaling her intoxicating perfume, he quivered with desire. He could breathe this fragrance for eternity.

- "Worship... Your desires will turn true," she said.

The mortal hesitated but then he came closer to the shadow figure, his tongue slivered over her labia, parting the lips as he explored the moist folds. A thick goo oozing to devour. He explored and tasted every inch between her legs with relished abandonment.

- "That is it, you want to tell me your wish..." Mistral whispered.

The shadows were thickening, wrapping around him, the aroma wafted into his nostrils. Mistral pulled him up, making him crawling up her body, kissing, caressing, gently biting her icy cold, blistering hot flesh. Spending time on her breasts, he pinched and squeezed and cupped her perfection.

- "Make sweet love to me, Mortal," she commanded.

She slowly twisted in his lap, letting the soft folds of her vagina rub around his cock. The mortal felt a pleasurable stirring as his member came to life. He felt himself stiffening inside her, urged on by the ministrations of her hot flesh.

- "That's it," she coaxed.

She squeezed her pussy around him, gripping his cock, sucking it into her, letting her soft folds coat it in warm juices that tingled against his skin. She arched her back and began to pump her hips against his. The motions were slow to start with, but they quickly became faster and stronger, until she made him fall and rest on top of him.

Mistral varied her pace, pumping against him hard, driving him almost to the pick of orgasm. The mortal was looking up at her, watching her full breasts sway with the motions of her body. Mistral felt how his heat beat was so fast, bursting out of his chest.

Finally, he could take no more, Mistral took him to the highest peak, and held him there. Her vagina gently quivering around his cock.

- "Mmmm... Yes...." Mistral murmured. "You really are ready to burst. Relax. Let it out...."

She leaned back and she slowly eased her body up and down his cock, letting her vagina squeeze and suck every milimetre of his shaft. Her pussy paid special attention to the fleshy head of his cock, gently squeezing the ridge of the hood, bathing the tip in her warm juices.

- "Feed us... Feed us!!" Mistral said.

She collapsed on him, crushing her soft breasts against his chest as she embraced him. Shadows were coiling around the two. Her lips, boiling hot, covered his throat and neck with passionate kisses. His cock spurted inside her, and he felt his muscles spasm with the force of the ejaculation. Hungrily her pussy gulped down every drop and coerced his cock for more. He pumped great spurts of cum into her channel until it felt his testicles were completely drained. The mortal was worn out.

- "More... We want MORE!" She moaned.

In one swift motion she rolled onto her back and pulled him on top of her. Her legs crossed around his waist, and her arms around his chest. The embrace was completed as shadows formed around the two, folding around his body like a heavy blanket.

- "You don't get away until you give us more..."

Mistral's vagina tighten around his cock. A peristaltic contraction gripped his member and pulled it down into the hidden folds of her flesh. He felt soft flesh squeezed, as she was milking him. The mortal moaned as he drove his hips forward, thrusting his cock deeper into her hot body. Her pussy gripped him tight and refushed to let him go. Hungrily Mistral squeezed and sucked every last drop from his cock.

In a frail, weak voice, he repeatedly whispered worshipful prostrations of her body and grace. His eyes dimmed, he couldn't lift his arms. His hands trembled as his body shuddered.

Inside the embrace of the shadows, he whispered, "You're killing me..."

- "Yes, we are..." Mistral moaned and moaned as she drained the energy from him.

- "Yes..." The Darkness whispered inside her. "You'll be eating a lot more than just a soul..." The Darkness replied as the tendrils moved down her passages through the robes. Aleera grinned with anticipation.

(Back to reality, in Mistral's bedroom)

Back to reality, Mistral woke up, sweating and panting. She must have had a nightmare, but it was not. Shadows drew closer to the bed, clustering around her as she felt him. Shadows swirled down her body, moving like sentient tattoos causing her to writhe sensuously on the bed.

- "Take me, take me fucking now!" She yelled out as she opened her legs to their full extent, her gasping vagina aching to be filled.

Feeling her urgency, the shadows were condensing themselves into a large phallic shape. Then, gently prying her legs open wider, they inserted themselves both into and around her, tendrils of darkness spreading outwards to rub at her clit and to caress her soft inner thigh.

Shadows pushed and expanded into her, she rocked her hips involuntarily, running her hands over her musky sweaty skin. Breasts pointing proudly upwards. The shadows were solidifying around her, covering her like a new suit. The suit was taking the shape of an all-black leather outfit resembling a dominatrix suit. There were belts and buckles around her face and eyes that connect to a choker on her neck.

- "Awwww..." Mistral moaned as they began to see the images of more mortals wishing evil to others. The pent-up arousal, the burst of orgasm, the endorphins and chemicals, all nourished The Darkness.

Each belt was alive, and move and slithered around her body. It could be seen how they were moving around her breasts, teasing and writhing them. The leotard that formed revealed most of her breasts and pale skin. Her hair turned black and long, it reached her butt. Her arms were covered in black leather that reached to her elbows. Her legs followed suit as leather covered the lower parts of her legs ending in high heels.

- "Would you accept their pleads?" the Darkness asked, retracting from her holes slightly, as she felt the darkness move away. Her clothing melted away.

- "If you want it, you shall become her, our Queen, you shall accept being part of the darkness, being MY QUEEN," the voice said.

- "I am your Queen, from now..." she moaned but as the words left her mouth. Mistral felt something in her brain click. Her inhibitions melted away as if dissolved in a great flood. Her desires reoriented.

Shadows moved back inside her and around her, Mistral moaned and rolled around on the bed, her mouth hanging agape, but as she rolled, the closer was with him. The Darkness shaft filled her ass as well, pumping thick black slime into her, simulating an orgasm.

Suddenly a knocking was coming from her door. Mistral grinned.

(To be continued?)

wyaarch
wyaarch
49 Followers