The Darkroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Ellis slid his tight t-shirt off exposing his toned muscular torso and gripped Joanna's hips as he fucked her. She was taking every inch of him, whimpering as she gave me the best blow job I'd ever had in my life, her ponytail bouncing as her head bobbed up and down to the rhythm of Mr Ellis' strong hip thrusts. I can't describe how amazing she looked. Her smooth lithe body bouncing between our hard cocks, her little whimpers of pleasure as she sucked and fucked us. She was so in the moment, so focused on how good it all felt. Joanna had let go of her inhibitions and was embracing her lustiest desires and I'd never been so attracted to her as I was in that moment, she was amazing.

Without skipping a beat Mr Ellis pointed to me, "Come here. Kneel beside me."

I did as I was told, sad to slide my cock out of Joanna's mouth but excited to see what he'd have me do next. Joanna moaned loudly and uncontrollably as I sunk to my knees beside him with an eye level view as he fucked my girlfriend. As I watched him pump his big cock into her I started stroking my cock. It was so hot, I couldn't resist. "Oh yes..." Mr Ellis said, "Stroke that big cock... see how much she loves it when I fuck her bald pussy..." I could see. It was amazing. Joanna was getting the fuck of her life, moaning and writhing as he fucked her sweet smooth pussy and I loved watching.

Suddenly he slid out of her and turned to me. "Now suck her juice off my big cock and make me cum." I didn't hesitate and sunk my mouth over his thick, glistening erection. It tasted so good! I sucked lovingly, taking him deep into my throat as he held my head in place, drooling down my chin as he fucked my mouth with his beautiful hard cock. My mouth was filled with the taste of her pussy, only adding to the thrill as I pumped my lips and tongue, sucking obediently and in a haze of pure bliss.

Joanna had turned and sat on the chair facing us, fingering her smooth pussy as she watched me suck Mr Ellis.

"Your boyfriend looks good with my cock in his mouth, doesn't he?" He asked.

Joanna nodded, her eyes fixed on me in a sex filed daze as she rubbed her little clit. "Yesss... "she moaned," ...suck that big cock baby..."

Suddenly Mr Ellis inhaled sharply and his whole body tensed up before he moaned. All of a sudden my mouth was awash with his hot salty cum. It tasted so good, so new and sexy and instinctively I began gulping it down, trying my best to swallow every last drop. He pulled his cock out and shot the last few spurts on my lips as I gasped and stroked my smooth erection. He nodded to Joanna and said, "That's for both of you." Joanna scrambled down to her knees and kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding against mine, swirling his cum between our mouths as we kissed and sucked at each other's lips as Mr Ellis stood watching us.

Once all the cum had been swallowed Joanna and I faced each other beaming and trying to catch our breath. Both of us still incredibly turned on and a bit surprised at what we'd both just done. Mr Ellis pulled his pants back on and slid back into his tight t-shirt.

"If I didn't have a class third period I'd stay and continue your punishment..." He said with a wry smile, "But unfortunately I have to go. That was nice... you two make a good couple."

We smiled and laughed before thanking him. He shook his head and opened the door to leave.

"Can we still use the darkroom on our free periods?" Joanna asked with a giggle.

Mr Ellis sighed and turned back to us rolling his eyes. "If anyone catches you, you're on your own... but I don't mind. But if I catch you two again... believe me, there'll be further punishments. Understand?"

We both nodded as we laughed, picturing what that would entail. On his way out he said, "And lock the door next time!" As it clicked shut behind him.

Joanna hopped up and clicked the lock on the door handle as I rose and sat in the chair. She rushed back to me and straddled my lap. She took my head in her hands and pulled my face to hers, kissing me hard. We made out for a moment before pulling away and staring into my eyes.

"Was that ok?" She asked nervously.

I smiled, nodding my head. "It was. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I found it all so hot." I said, blushing. "Was it ok with you?"

"Oh my god YES." She smiled goofily, "It was SO hot! My god, seriously... I've never felt anything like that!" She kissed me again.

"It was amazing watching him fuck you! I thought I'd be jealous but you looked SO beautiful and sexy... I loved it!"

She kissed me again pressing her body down against my hard cock.

"It felt so good... I loved that you were watching..." She smiled, "And sucking his cock with you! And watching you suck him! You were amazing, baby... such a fucking turn on!"

She kissed me again, grinding against my smooth hard cock. I could feel how wet she was and she pulled her panties aside and lowered herself onto me. I moaned as she relaxed her thighs, her smooth pussy taking my cock to the base and moaning as she began to ride me.

"Fuck..." she said, "your cock feels so smooth!"

She moaned as I started sucking her little pink nipples as she rode me. We stayed in the darkroom all through third period, fucking and cumming like two sex crazed sluts. We agreed to meet back there again tomorrow and hoped Mr Ellis might catch us again.

THE END.

Copyright 2024 tightpantsxxv.

12