The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was some laughter and then Richard laughed yes he does seem to lack that killer instinct but I think he would make up for that. As I mentioned earlier Graeme Victoria and I are very close, Graeme I can definitely vouch for him. I just wanted you to know that. Yes thanks Graeme.

Once he had hung up he looked at me with a smug condescending smile you see Oliver now you might believe that I can help you. Oliver you don't have to be afraid of me old man. This isn't about me stealing your wife, but if you let me I can help you in ways you never even thought of.

Thanks Richard, now if that's all as I said earlier Vicky and I are actually busy right now.

He looked back and forth between Vicky who was holding her head down looking at neither of us. Oliver you understand that the promotion is yours now? Oliver surely that is something? Will you now consider our request??

I stood up no Richard I won't. Vicky is my wife and I don't think it would be in my best interests to let you see anymore of her than you already do.

Oliver have you been enjoying the Manchester United games??

I nodded yes Richard I watch them on the tele every weekend, although we aren't doing as well as I hoped.

What he exclaimed!!!! You haven't been going to the games?

I don't have tickets Richard, I can't afford them.

But Oliver my dear friend I organised for season tickets, two of them in fact??

Oh was that you Richard? When they turned up in the mail I thought someone had got the names wrong so I sent them back??

He had a disbelieving look on his face. Oh I see he muttered. You do know how expensive those tickets are don't you??? Oliver I want to help you to get past this little road bump there has to be something??

I looked at him, Richard do you love your wife??

He smiled yes of course I do she is the light of my life Oliver. I love her dearly.

So how do you let her go out with other men??

He got a little pensive and quiet, Oliver we have an arrangement as I mentioned earlier. We both believe that sex and love are two different things. We believe it's possible to feel attracted to someone without being in love with them. There is such a thing as a physical attraction. Victoria and I share that physical attraction right now. She is attracted to me and me to her. We aren't in love but we both feel the chemistry. Oliver it would be a shame to let petty jealousy get in the way.

Richard I am many things but petty isn't one of them. You said you want to help me get past my "roadblock" Would you give me your wife's phone number please, perhaps if I talk to her she might be able to give me some tips on how to get past my petty jealousy?? It might help to talk to someone else. Get a second opinion as it were!!!!

He looked at me with a dark glare, Oliver my man I don't know whether that is such a good idea. We keep our private lives very separate.

Well maybe I might date her myself while you and Vicky are out dating??

Richard was shaking his head, no Oliver I don't think that's such a good idea. If you need a hand in finding women to date I can definitely help but I don't think my wife would be right for you.

Why is that Richard I mused?

She prefers women Oliver, you are the wrong sex my friend.

He walked towards the door, talk to Graeme when you go in the morning. Make sure you mention my name. He kissed Vicky and tried to shake my hand which I withdrew.

As the door closed Vicky was standing fidgeting, I'm sorry Oli he convinced me it would be a good idea and he made me promise not to tell you he was coming over.

Vicky what concerns me is you putting his wishes above my own. I have put up with a fair bit from your friend Richard but tonight was completely humiliating. I would like you to stop socialising with him, it's not healthy.

Oli I don't put his wishes before yours.

Really Vee, did you think I would want to see him tonight?

She shook her head hesitantly and whispered no Oli, but don't you see that's why I didn't tell you.

No Vicky it's you who doesn't see. Vee that's exactly what I am saying. You knew damned well that I would refuse to see him so you played dumb, but it didn't stop you getting all dressed up for him did it!!!!

In bed she cuddled up to me, Oli tonight might have been a bit embarrassing but he did get you the promotion.

Vicky please I don't want you to see him any more OK!!!

She sulked why because you can't sleep with his wife??

Bloody hell Vicky no I actually don't believe he has an arrangement with his wife at all, he is lying about it, its all cobblers. That's the reason I asked. I think he is lying!!!

She muttered something about me being silly.

Luckily for me what Vicky and Richard didn't know was, I had applied weeks ago for job with another firm because of my lack of progress regarding promotion and my growing dissatisfaction with my current employers. I had only just today found out I had been accepted for the new position and was actually going in to work in the morning to resign.

When I got home the following night Vicky was eager to know how I got on regarding the promotion.

I played dumb and ignored talking about it but she couldn't hold out.

Come on Oli don't tease darling how did you get on with Graeme? Did he give you the promotion?

I kissed her and gave her our usual hug. No Vee I didn't ask about the promotion that would have been far too embarrassing, actually Vee I quit.

She was aghast what, "you quit" oh my god Oli, what ever will we do??

What did you think I was going to do after big Richard stuck his beak into my private affairs? You think I need him fighting my battles!!!! After Richard telling him you were such close friends, he knew exactly what was going on Vee. I wasn't going to be humiliated by my boss. You heard him Vee he made it entirely clear to Graeme what was going on, he was asking for a favour so he could sleep with you.

She hugged me tight, Oli it would have only been a little embarrassing for a while, but once you proved your worth they would be thanking Richard.

Vee I wasn't going to take a promotion that was only given to me so he could help Richard get into your bloody panties.

She cried Oli it wasn't like that, he was trying to help.

We had barely got dinner out of the way when the phone went; Vee didn't move she just looked at me until I answered. When I answered it was Richard.

Hello Oliver old man how are you?? Did you get the promotion??

Richard I am afraid this is none of your bloody business. Please stop ringing here and harassing us, your interference in our lives is not appreciated. Please Richard don't force me to go to the police.

Oliver please that is just ridiculous, let's just try to be reasonable. I am sorry if it didn't work out but it's not my fault if you missed out on the promotion. Don't worry old bean I will ring Graeme again and see if I can sort it out for you.

Richard please stop meddling in my affairs I am not going to ask again. I am a man and will work out my own arrangements. I slammed the phone down my anger rising beyond boiling point. I stared angrily at Vee bloody hell I thought I asked you to stop seeing him!!!!!!

Vee looked worried as we were clearing up, she patted me on the arm, don't worry my love, you will find another job.

I was feeling a tad annoyed with Vee at the moment, so I didn't tell her that I already had another job at a much higher level than the one I had quit and a much higher salary. I thought I will just let her stew for a few days.

As we were cuddled up on the sofa watching TV, the phone went and it was Richard.

Hello Oliver, look I think you have been a bit hasty old chap. I just got off the phone with Graeme and he informed me you had quit. Don't you think that was a bit of an overreaction old man?? Look anyway I had a chat with Graeme and he has assured me that he would take you back on if you ring him straight away.

I could see Vee watching and listening, she had a hopeful look on her face.

No thanks Richard, I do recall asking you to stay out of my affairs, I would appreciate if you were to do as you were asked!!!!

Oliver I was just concerned, I did broker a deal with Graeme which would have secured your promotion. Oliver I am just trying to show you how I can help you!!!!

Richard I hissed darkly I can only assume that you inherited your wealth because you are far too stupid to have made it on your own. Now I will not ask you again, please do not ring this number again now good night Richard and hung up.

Vee looked uncertain about what to say, I could sense her mind was in turmoil.

Oli my love perhaps Richards offer is a good one, and you should reconsider? Oli there's no shame in accepting help from someone you know.

Vee I have always done things my way, and we have done OK haven't we.

Of course Oli but now you might find it hard to find a job; things are tight in the job market at the moment.

Well Richard shouldn't have interfered and I would still have a job wouldn't I Vee.

Oli he was just trying to help.

No Vee he was trying to show what a bigshot he is, thinking he could do better than me. He was banking on the fact his old mate wouldn't mind going along with his ploy so he could fuck you!!!!!

She nestled in under my chin; no silly he was just trying to help. He is a bit of a bull in a china shop sometimes. Oli there was no need to be rude to him or to me. You were very rude I think when you speak to him next you need to apologise!!

Vee you are not listening to me are you. I will never have to speak to him again, because I want you to stop seeing him personally. I know you will see him through work but let's keep it to that shall we!!

Vee was shaking her head, Oli you are over reacting darling.

I had taken a two week deferral before starting my new job; one of the things I wanted to do was see what Vee and Richard get up to on their luncheon dates. Vee tried to convince me they only had a sandwich at the café but I had a sneaky suspicion there was more to it.

I took a late train into town and did a little shopping as I waited to see if they would come down for lunch.

Sure enough I saw them walk out of the building Vee works in and they wandered up the road to a small pub. I followed them in finding a spot at the bar where I would be able to see them at least.

They took a booth right at the back where it is a little more private. They chatted and talked away Vee beaming a big smile throughout. They had a big nosh up and leaned in closely to each other like they were lovers, with Richard often reaching across and stroking Vee's hand. As they left hand in hand they were obviously going separate ways. Richard pulled Vee in for a kiss which she returned with some vigour.

Vee went back to her office and I returned home wondering what the hell was going on.

That night at dinner I asked how her day had been.

She told me all about her a day. I asked what she did for lunch.

She gave me that teasing smile; well I met Richard for lunch.

Oh I see I muttered, did you go to your usual haunt?

She batted her eyes no we went to a small pub for lunch today.

I raised my eyes, much more like a date then?

She smiled again yes I suppose you could say that, it was lovely Oli, really nice.

I guess you would have got a kiss then??

She giggled; yes darling we shared a kiss when we left.

She was still smiling, are you jealous darling??

Yes I guess so Vee, it just seems a bit off I did ask you not to see him privately and you did say you wouldn't go out on any dates with Richard without my consent!!!

She rubbed her hand up and down my thigh I am sorry Oli I guess they have become more like dates. Would you prefer I didn't go??

Yes actually I would in fact I think that is what I asked wasn't it? I don't mind you seeing him at work but Vee I didn't expect you to be kissing and cuddling.

Her hand had slid up and she was now rubbing my bulging erection through the material of my trousers.

OK Oli we will go back to the café and there will be no more kissing. I didn't mean to hurt you darling, it was just a bit of fun!!!

This might be fun for you Vee but its bloody torture for me.

On Wednesday morning as Vee was getting ready for work I noticed she was putting on a pair of stockings, I was still tucked up under the blankets and I don't think she realised I was awake. She added a pair of heels, not high ones but enough to make her bum poke out provocatively.

At lunch time I waited again outside her offices and sure enough they came down through the big glass doors and headed up the road, as they walked up to the café Richard grabbed Vee's hand and pulled her back out onto the road, I couldn't hear what was being said but I could see Vee shaking her head.

Richard wasn't to be denied though, he pulled her not forcefully but definitely firmly up the road to the pub they went to the other day. They again snuggled into the booth at the back and there was some chatting. Vee looked hesitant but a kiss from Richard brought a smile to her face. Richard ordered drinks and they continued to chat and laugh as they waited.

I did get a shock when I saw his hand fall onto her thigh.

Vee did give a bit of a start, but she didn't remove it. They were leaning against each other and Richards hand was running alarmingly high up her leg. Thankfully Vee did push his hand away as the lunch platters arrived.

They finished their meals and as they walked out Richard again pulled Vee in for his kiss. Vee turned and pulled away as he did, but Richard being Richard he slid his hand behind her head and pulled her back in close making sure he got what he was after. This was a passionate kiss and I could see he was trying to force his tongue into her mouth.

Vee surrender to his embrace and her hands stopped trying to force him away and she submitted fully to his kiss.

They again went separate ways and I stood rooted to the spot. I wish I dealt with confrontation better. I should have marched right up to him and ripped them apart.

All the way home I puzzled on what course of action to take? Should I confront Vee directly??

If I did I would have to admit to following her, and of course I would lose the advantage of being able to spy on them again.

No I would go with my usual questioning, she hadn't lied to me as yet and I could see her attempts to keep it controlled.

When she walked in after work I was in the kitchen working on our evening meal, the kids were doing homework in the lounge. As she walked in I whistled wow, you look sensational!!! Are you wearing stockings?

She smiled teasingly yes, do they look all right?

Oh my love they look incredible, what brought that about??

She kissed me leaning up on tip toes, oh well Richard asked me to wear them. She finished with another quick kiss as she smiled that knowing smile. She cut me off before I could speak she turned quickly and called out she was going up for a shower.

Again after dinner we snuggled on the sofa as is our want, as we watched TV I asked her about her day. She was reticent and she was choosing her words carefully as she talked about her day.

I asked her directly if she had seen Richard.

She nodded yes she had seen him, but her words were slow and deliberate.

For lunch I asked

She nodded in the affirmative yes we had lunch Oli.

Where did you go?

The same as last time she nestled in closer and her hand again slid up my inner thigh, squeezing and massaging.

I'm sorry Oli but we did go to the pub for lunch. I did try to insist on the café but.... Well Richard is so hard to deny when he wants something. We ended up at the pub.

I see, so another date then?

She squeezed my penis with a renewed vigour as she worked her hand across my lap. Yes I suppose it was a date Oli, I didn't mean for it to happen. Her lips closed over mine as she kissed me.

Did Richard also get a kiss I asked trying not to sound whiny?

She batted her eyes and smiled coyly yes my love he got a kiss as well.

Vee what sort of kiss? Was it a peck on the cheek? A peck on the lips? What exactly are we talking about?

She kissed me hard and her tongue raced around my mouth wickedly as her hand caressed my neck. It was a bit like that actually Oli she moaned as she leaned away from me, watching for my reaction. Her eyes never left mine and she had that teasing laughing look.

Vee I am afraid I am getting nervous about this, you are wearing stockings because he asked you, and you never wear heels and stockings to work. Now Richard asks and you just do it.

You let him kiss you. No Vee I am afraid I can't stand for this behaviour. I was going to let your luncheons go without complaint but now I am forced to put my foot down.

Vee I am asking you to stop seeing Richard, even for lunch.

She slumped back sulking, oh I see so you won't even let us have lunch together?

Vee I think I have been very lenient. I haven't interfered, but he has overstepped the bounds of what is acceptable behaviour and for that matter so have you. No Vee I won't stand for it do you understand, I am asking you not to see him.

She nodded Ok Oli, but what if we just went back to lunch at the café, after all we are still friends?

I relented, I suppose but really Vee, you are a married woman, and you are my wife. I expect you to behave yourself.

In bed that night Vee was a ravenous animal, she was ferocious as we made love.

Over the next couple of days Vee started to use more makeup and she kept the stockings on. When I questioned her she laughed, well I got so many wonderful comments about how pretty I looked I decided to keep it up.

Friday lunch time I again went down town and spied on Vee, this time as they came down for lunch Vee did manage to steer Richard into the café, and because it is close to her office there was no hanky panky. Although they still looked like lovers meeting. There was a certain intimacy that work colleagues don't show.

At home I got the evening meal sorted and helped the children with their homework.

When Vee walked in she walked up behind me and slid her arms around my waist and kissed me. Not her usual kiss this was more demanding and passionate.

Oli what would you say if I asked if it was all right for me to invite a guest for dinner??

Of course darling your friends are always welcome, how many extra mouths do we have to feed??

She smiled, well just one actually.

To easy I smiled I think there will be plenty enough for one extra.

She looked nervous, Oli I haven't told you who it is yet!!!!

That's when the knot in my stomach tightened to strangulation levels. Oh why would that matter my love??

She went back to her teasing mode, well actually its Richard.

I think she saw the horrified look on my face as I sucked in a deep breath. Is that OK Oli, if it's not tell me now and I will call and cancel!!!

Well you better call and cancel then Vee. I believe I asked you not to see him privately?

Oli I thought it would be OK because you would be with us.

No Vee, sorry he is not welcome here.

She sulked Oli please I expected better from you, this petty churlish behaviour is not how you behave. Oli you are behaving like a petulant child.

I was getting angry Ok Vee, let him come but don't expect me to be nice.

Her sulky frown lifted and she kissed me again, thank you darling you are so good to me for allowing my little tease and dalliance.

She didn't change as she usually does; she just freshened her makeup and came in to help with dinner.

We talked about work; she asked whether I had made any inroads into finding another job.

I shrugged I have a few leads, but I don't know I am really enjoying being a man of leisure. Perhaps I will become a kept man!!!

Vee giggled, oh dear you will need to pick your game up with the housework then!!!!