All Comments on 'The Daughter'

by LrseFauc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wolfiedogwolfiedogabout 12 years ago

i like this story. It has more meaning if you have actually lived it, though. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.

LrseFaucLrseFaucabout 12 years agoAuthor
@wolfiedog

Thanks - but I don't think about more chapters. I like the story with this open end, because I think, that it could inspire the imagination of the readers about future meeting between the daughter of his fiancé and him. In my opinion it's more effective than to tell the stories.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 12 years ago
Woow!

I really liked the story. Too bad you don't want to continue it, but it's your story, after all.

I do look forward for reading other stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
deliscous

this is a lovely story soo awesome ..now i hope that you write one in reverse role ..mother taking from daugther ....mature seduction ...as you might say :)

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!!

Thank you for posting this remarkable story! There are so few like this and they are by far my favorite. Sure there are cheating boyfriend stories but few where the boyfriend is forced into a bad position and secrets go on right beneath the girlfriend's nose. It is so hot when the guy is getting footed right in front of the girlfriend without her knowledge. I would love to see more of this story in the same direction and the daughter getting more daring all the time.

I know that it has been some time since you wrote this but I hope you will add a few chapters. You're writing skills are very good and you know how to express the eroticism of the moment.

billyincbillyincover 9 years ago
Future step-daughter

Nicole is Awesome, what a dream of a step-daughter. Great story I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Some twisted family he's getting into there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mmmm

I want a chick to take me to the edge

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Absolutely amazing story. Would love a sequel!

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Good concept, but you really need to work on your English language skills. For a start, print the story and read it out loud to yourself. You'll likely find several clear mistakes and many points when better choices might be made. If you *don't* find that to be true, then you've got a whole lot of learning ahead of you and your best recourse is either to read plenty of well written English language fiction or writing in your native tongue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLrseFauc@LrseFauc
342 Followers
Thanks to my wife, MissJenny54, Valphund, BradCarpenter, tangentjoker and Casinojob for editing and improving my stories. My wife comes fist, but the order of the next editors is random. A really big thank to Yknikyhslrig for recording one of my scripts! Yknikyhslrig create...