The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up the video I previewed earlier and made the purchase. It was a business man pulled over for speeding on a dark country road. The officer was in an unmarked vehicle. After talking to him, he pulled him out of the vehicle and planted drugs in the car. He then told him he needed to strip search him and forced him to undress completely.

I found myself lost in the story, imaging it was me. He cuffed the naked man with his hands behind his back and pushed him to his knees next to the car.

"Please no, I didn't do anything! I'll pay you please." he pleaded.

"Attempting to bribe an officer is a serious offence. (The officer clicked his radio). Charlie, I need back-up highway 27 behind the old fruit stand, code F. (He released the radio.) This is going to cost you sir."

He undid his pants and pulled out a seven inch semi hard cock and pressed it to the businessman's lips. He shook his head and held his lips tight together.

"This or the night stick in your ass," said the officer pulling his hair and forcing his head back.

He slowly opened his mouth and the officer shoved it in. The man started slow and as the cock stiffened his pace increased. The officers grip softened as the businessman sucked him hard stretching his cock as pulled out. Then he shoved his lips all the way to the officers balls doing a head shake to force him all the way in. He rested his hand on the back of his head moaning softly.

I took off all my clothes as usual when I masturbate. I sat at the desk leaning back, legs spread and straight, stroking myself as the officer leaned on the car letting the perp work his cock.

As the officer's orgasm approached "Charlie" arrived for back-up. Charlie was a large husky black man that quickly pulled out his 8-inch boner and began stroking himself as he watched the show.

The business man's head was bobbing wildly, and the officer groaned in ecstasy. I tied to time my orgasm to match the business man and waited for the officer to pull out for the porn movie staple of jacking off, so the camera can catch the cum shot. As he did, I watched the perp open wide to take his load and cranked my cock full speed.

A rope of cum launched up my belly almost to my chest as I emptied my aching balls onto myself. Unfortunately officer no name took another minute to reach his climax, so I scooped my cum up with my fingers and licked them clean as he unloaded in the businessman's hungry mouth.

The creamy sweet flavor was better than I recalled from my last sampling. I cleaned it all up licking my fingers, watching Charlie step forward and shove his cock in the frame as the business man sucked the first cop clean.

"I'm going to need to do a cavity probe to check for contraband. I'm gonna need you to lube up the probe sir," said Charlie

The business man pulled off the first cop and eagerly dove onto Charlie's eight-inch fatty.

I stroked myself rubbing my own cum on my cock as I watch. After a moment Charlie pulled out and gripped the perp by the hair, lifting him to a standing position and forcing his chest onto the rear fender of the car. The black officer used his foot to spread his feet.

"This may hurt a bit, but if you relax, you'll get used to it," said Charlie pressing his glistening cock head against the businessman's clenched asshole.

Almost unconsciously, I had moved to the bed carrying the laptop, laying on my stomach. I grabbed a pillow and put it under my cock as the black dick slid into the businessman's asshole slowly stretching him insanely wide. The business man's jaws tightened, and he groaned in pain, eyes closed.

I slowly rubbed myself against the pillow feeling myself stiffen again watching the officer slide in and out with the man's asshole clinging to his shaft.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked myself, getting off watching a man get ass fucked.

After a few moments Charlie was fucking him hard as the business man's boner waved in the air. The first officer knelt beside him and gripped his cock causing the business man to moan, this time with pleasure.

"Looks like you got a little pressure build up here. Would you like some help?" Asked the officer stroking his cock

The businessman nodded and groaned. "Oh, fuck officer," he panted.

"Does your wife know you like it in the ass," asked the first cop.

He shook his head as he moaned and grunted.

"You like that dick in your ass?" Grunted Charlie.

"Yes officer, please fuck my ass!" Yelled the perp.

I was fucking the pillow while I reached back and pressed my middle finger in my ass, sliding my body up and back rubbing my boner against the soft fabric.

The businessman yelled as the first cop jacked him off, "Oh fuck I'm cumming. Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! "

My orgasm built as the perp shot his cum onto the car fender, with the fat cock pounding his ass. This time I shot my fist shot of cum into my palm as the officer pulled out for the ceremonial jacking off, before spewing onto the business man's back, with a massive load of cum.

As I lapped my cum out of my palm the officers made the businessman clean his cum of their car with his tongue, before uncuffing him and leaving him naked at the side of the road.

I laid there naked and disgusted with myself, feeling like I let Eric Win. After an hour trying to get to sleep I lay there battling with myself. "You're not fucking gay! why are you letting the little ass get in your head."

Trying to prove to myself I'm straight, I began to focus back on Jackie. The sick fantasy of fucking my daughters best friend took over, as if this were somehow healthier for me to be obsessing over.

I found myself pulling up the video of Jackie rimming Sandi's ass while Amanda tag teamed Sandi, eating her pussy. I found myself jacking of like a maniac to make myself cum for the third time in 2 hours and the fifth time in 3 days. It was beginning to hurt as I managed to make myself cum watching my sister Sandi climax in a body shaking orgasm at the tongues of my daughter and her bestie.

After that I was able to get to sleep convincing myself I had thwarted Eric's mind games about his hypnotic penis. Of course this was ignoring the fact, I licked the small amount of cum that I produced off my palm once again. It had a little more bitterness to the taste than the first two loads. The bottom of the balls is apparently more bitter.

The next morning my cock was extremely sore with half the skin rubbed of. I tried to sooth it by applying some hand lotion and wrapping it in tissue to prevent it rubbing my underwear.

Unfortunately, the lotion caused a burning sensation like applying rubbing alcohol to a wound. I had to jump back in the shower and wash it off.

The good news was three orgasm back to back to back and rubbed raw cock, took care of my masturbation problem for the duration of the trip. By Wednesday I was able to apply some lotion and by Thursday night, my mind was back to the barrage of pornographic images slide showing through my brain again.

I did manage to reach out the family counseling group on Tuesday. They seemed promising for potentially getting Amanda some help. And me for that matter, so my plan was to have the talk with Amanda on Sunday.

I texted Eric on Tuesday evening.

Me: I plan to talk to Amanda on Sunday. Are you available.

Eric: Yes, what time?

Me: Afternoon most likely. I will let you know.

Eric: Did I win my dollar yet?

Me: Don't start!

Eric: So, you do owe me one. How long did you hold out? Last night or this morning?

Me: Gotta go.

Eric: You gotta go at it again, already? Wow, you got it bad Porn Hound. It's ready when you are. I should be home Saturday. Text me.

Me: Not happening.

Eric: Another dollar says you beg to suck my cock on Saturday Porn Hound! You can pay your $2 then.

Me: I'll let you know what time on Sunday. (I decided not to respond to his arrogant rantings anymore.)

On Thursday I got a text from Eric, with a picture but no message. It was a photo of a picture frame with a dollar bill at the top and two rectangles below for two more-dollar bills.

That evening the images of his cock unloading on my face, and the feel of it in my hands flashed over and over in my head. "Stop!" I yelled to myself when I began to pull up the video of the business man and the cops. I clicked out of the porn and back to my work e-mails.

I managed to distract myself with work and get some sleep that night. Friday, I wrapped up my visit keeping my mind clear until I reached the plane around 7:00PM. I received a text from Amanda earlier.

Amanda: Since you won't be home for dinner, I'm going to Jackie's for Dinner and a Movie. Be home in the morning with Jackie for some pool time before work. I got 2:00 -10:00 tomorrow.

Me: Ok, I'll miss you. Make sure you get home before work, so I can see you. Just you and me Sunday night OK?

Amanda: Sure, popcorn and Hallmark?

She and I had spent hundreds of hours watching Hallmark Movies. It was one thing I felt like I could do for her in my role as Mom. I hate to admit it, but I actually enjoyed watching them. They all have the predictable happy ending and I always loved seeing Amanda's face when the happy ending came. Not to mention they all have attractive young ladies as the lead.

Once the plane took off my mind shifted again. Suddenly the image of the businessman lubing Charlie's cock with his mouth filled my head, then an image of me handcuffed and naked sucking Eric's monster cock, then Jackie's soapy tits followed by Eric's spewing cock, then Sandi's screaming orgasm. The slide show wouldn't stop.

I thought about the video on Amanda's computer with the school girl and the teacher pounding her ass, and the image of Eric's cock pumping my ass popped in. I put a newspaper in my lap to hide the tent.

"Please stop," I told myself. "Don't fall for the mind controlling cock bullshit!"

I started a conversation with the grandmother next to me. She did a fine job of distracting me with tales of her travel woes. She and her husband started the day in Orlando and should have been home hours ago. I listened to every word, and she succeeded in filling my flight with a pleasant conversation that kept my mind out of the gutter for the two-hour flight. I thanked her for a great conversation and wished them well as I exited the flight.

I got to my car about 11:00 PM and contemplated being home alone and the inevitable plunge in the routine of another night of porn and masturbation. The slid show started again. Cumming against Eric's palm, the teacher and the school girl, his cock rubbing my lips, Jackie's silky tits... A feeling of helplessness came over me as I found myself turning the car from my route home. My dick stirred with each turn until I found myself parked in front of Eric's apartment.

"What are you doing?" I asked myself. The slide show rolled through my head. It was too much... The neighbor's dog was barking wildly, when I realized I was sitting in the car, motor running and the headlights on. I turned off the car and the headlights and saw the lights on in his apartment.

The curtain moved aside and then swayed slowly back into place. A few seconds later the porch light turned on and off twice.

"Oh shit, he saw me!" I thought as the slide show continued.

I got out and went to the door and stood there for a long minute. My throat tightened as I knocked. The door opened almost immediately about 6 inches allowing Eric to peek out.

"Well, hello Porn Hound. It's midnight you know, and I'm kind of busy, now," he said looking like he may have just got out of bed. Then he glanced down at my bulge. "Looks like I'm gonna collect a couple bucks," he said smiling his arrogant smile.

I stuttered, "I, I, a, was just thinking about Amanda and she's not home so, I, a didn't have to, a, be there, so I thought we could maybe talk about getting her help..."

"Listen Porn Hound, we both know why you are here; so, unless you're willing to be honest and tell the real reason, we can talk Sunday as planned, Ok? You have 10 seconds," he said impatiently.

I hesitated for a few seconds. "That's not why I'm h..."

He pulled his head back in closing the door. "Talk to y..."

"Wait!" I said slipping my hand in the door in the nick of time.

"Yes? he said peeking back out.

"You were right, I can't stop thinking about..." I started, but hesitated.

"See ya Sunday..."

"You're cock. I can't stop thinking about your cock!" I said looking at the porch floor.

"What about it Mr. Thompson?" he asked knowingly.

"I can't stop thinking about taking it in my mouth," I said meekly.

"So glad you're starting to get it Mr. Thompson. But you know what I need you to do first, and you know you want to do it," he said smugly.

My head sunk further as my cock stirred from his words.

"Ok, let me come in and..."

"Right there on the porch Mr. Thompson," he said firmly.

My cock stiff and the head hung low, I dropped to one knee. "Please let me suck your cock Eric. (He did not respond and after an uncomfortable silence I continued.) I can't stop thinking about feeling it in my mouth, please."

"Look at me when you say it Mr. Thompson," He said taunting me.

I looked up at his smirking face. "Please let me suck your cock Eric. You were right..."

"Excellent Mr. Thompson, getting on your knee was a nice touch. (His hand extended out the door opening palm side up.) I need my two bucks and you can come in." he said smirking again.

My face reddened with a mix of anger and humiliation. I stood up, took out my wallet and handed him two singles. He opened the door stepping back keeping himself out of view.

"Come in Mr. Thompson. So good to see you," he said happily.

I stepped in to see him naked, with his 10-inch cock pointing forward in a downward arc. I had forgotten how big it looked in proportion to his body. He was skinny, but very toned, and I had not really noticed how defined his abs were until now. There was a golden-brown treasure trail leading up from his well-trimmed pubes. His torso widened from his incredibly narrow hips. His pecks were small but defined. He had more chest hair than me at 20 years his senior. I found myself wanting to run my hands across his chest...

"Strip naked right here Mr. Thompson and follow me to the living room," he commanded.

I could feel my cock pulse with each heartbeat while I watched him walk toward the living room. His narrow ass had perfectly rounded buns and flexed revealing a perfect little arc below them as his heal lifted off the floor with each step.

I stared as I walked oblivious to where I was or what I was doing. He took a few steps into the living room and turned, his cock swinging like a club and wagging side to side.

"Mr. Thompson... Still with us?" he asked smiling.

I looked up to see him smiling. He put his hands on his hips impatiently as I pulled my polo up over my head and tossed it aside. I kicked off my shoes and removed my sock, as his cock pointed at me. I unzipped my pants and slid them down, my mouth uncomfortably dry, as I stared at his round pink cock head.

I envisioned it sliding into my mouth as I bent forward pulling my pants off and dropping them to the floor. My boxers tented with my boner pushing them out. I pulled the waist band out and slid them down, revealing my six-inch stiff dick glistening with pre-cum. I let them drop and walked toward him. As I approached I noticed he had green eyes. I had never noticed them before.

As I approached I stepped in close looking into his eyes and reached for his gorgeous tool. He gripped my hand not breaking eye contact, and pulled it downward leading me to my knees. I lowered as my eyes locked on the object of my obsession. I reached for it again as he leaned down and lifted my chin, until our eyes met again.

"Tell me again what you want Mr. Thompson" he said softly.

"I want to suck you cock, please," I replied swallowing hard.

"Good, Mr. Thompson, let's take this slow, shall we?" He asked softly.

I nodded leaning in, mouth opening.

"Easy Mr. Thompson," he said placing a hand on my head holding me back. "I want you to close your eyes and close your mouth, until I tell you to open it, Ok? (I nodded, eyes closed.) That's good, remember lips sealed"

His left hand remained on my head. His cock head brushed by right cheek, causing me to sigh.

"You love my cock, don't you?" he said softly.

I nodded.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" he asked rubbing it on my forehead as his balls brushed my chin.

I nodded breathing deeply through my nose, lips sealed. His manly smell caused my cock to pulse with pleasure.

"Will you do whatever it takes to satisfy it?" He asked, pressing my face against him firmly.

His hard shaft ran up the side of my nose over my eye and forehead. His nut sack pressed firmly against my mouth and chin. I wanted to open and kiss the soft warm flesh, so soft against my lips. His scent and warmth made me nearly cum without being touched.

"Do you want it in your ass?" he asked softly petting my head. I shook my head and stole a peek through squinted eye.

"Mmmmmm," he sighed looking directly to his left.

"Do you think you deserve it baby"? He asked with his hint of arrogance

I nodded, eyes closed again.

"Do you think he deserves it?" he asked with a hint of a laugh.

I opened my eyes to see him again looking dead left.

"No way," said a sultry voice from my right.

As I turned slightly to look he pulled away, his cock thumping me on the nose.

There was an attractive lady in her late 20's on the sofa with a full-length rain coat synched at her waist. She had dark shoulder length hair, with a touch of dark red highlights pulled tight in a pony tail. Her face was nicely featured with olive skin.

"I must agree baby. (He stepped back and pointed at a chair to my left.) Have a seat Porn Hound. You need to see what true commitment really is. Mrs. Thomas here had my cock for lunch today without spilling a drop and now she's back to do what you're apparently not willing to do."

He turned toward the young lady and said, "Show us what you got Baby."

She stood up and opened her coat, exposing a voluptuous figure, with great curves. Her figure was full but not fat, her tan lines amazing. Apparently, the skimpiest string bikini ever. There were small white triangles of the end of her grape fruit sized breast, and a narrow triangle over her shaved pussy.

Her areolas were a bit bigger than quarters and her breasts smooth and round. Her hips were wide but sexy with thick shapely thighs. Her stomach was flat but nicely insulated. She had a Victorian sexiness about her. her eyes were affixed to Eric as he took a seat in the corner of the sofa, legs spread with his left leg against the back of the sofa and his right hanging over the front.

"Tell us why you came Mrs. Thomas," He said in a calm voice.

"To service your beautiful cock Eric," she said breathing heavily.

"Tell us how Baby," he said looking into her eyes.

She turned toward the sofa revealing a large but shapely round ass. It would dwarf Eric's narrow firm ass but was indescribably sexy. She leaded down placing her hands on the sofa between his spread legs and brought her right knee on to the sofa cushion with her left leg extended to the floor.

"I want to fuck that beautiful cock with my asshole and make myself cum for you Eric," she panted, as her head dipped, and she ran her tongue slowly from his balls up the entire length of his shaft.

I felt my cock pulse at the thought of being in her position. When she reached the tip, she pushed his hot rod into her mouth, causing him to tilt his head back and groan.

"Oh fuck, baby, that feels so good... A gentleman would rim the ladies ass Porn Hound and get her ready for this beast," he said looking at me.